Chapter Eleven.

Lyra's P.O.V

"You better be on your best behaviour for the Potters" I smile "I'm always on my best behaviour dad" he nodded and I grabbed my suitcase "now please take me to James' " he chuckled and took my arm before apparating.

Knocking on James' door it opened to reveal Mrs Potter "Hi Mrs Potter" she smiled "hello Lyra, also how many times do I have to tell you, call me Euphemia" I smiled "just one more" she laughed "the boys are upstairs" I nodded and ran up the stairs before opening James' door.

"I have arrived!" James grinned "Luna!"

James pulled me into a tight hug "we've missed you!" I laugh "you saw me two weeks ago" he smiled "two weeks too long" I moved aside to hug Remus when Sirius grinned "your wearing it" I smiled "wearing what" he twiddled the wolf charm in his fingers.

"Why wouldn't I, I love it" he grinned and hugged me "I thought you might have thought it was some junk" I raised an eyebrow "it's gorgeous Sirius" he blushed a little and we all sat on James' bed.

"So what does this week have in store?" James smiled "well, we waited so we could have your input, but tomorrow Dad said he's taking us to Diagon Alley, so I thought we could take a trip to your favourite bookstore" I smiled "then I said we could go for ice cream" I smiled wider at Sirius.

"You sure know the way to a girls heart boys" the boys smiled "we thought today we could explore the woods since we know you like climbing"

I grinned "sounds perfect" the boys stood up and Sirius put his hand out for me "shall we?" I took his hand "we shall" with that we all went downstairs "oh wait, I want my camera!" I ran back upstairs to grab my camera from my suitcase.

Running back the boys smiled and we said bye to Fleamont and Euphemia.

I pushed past the boys and ran into the field before the forest, spinning in the long sunflowers I smiled brightly.

"Hey Gladstone, gimme your camera" I threw it to Sirius and he caught it with ease.

Sirius' P.O.V

I smiled as Lyra ran through the sunflowers, I quickly snapped a photo of her with a smile before we all followed her "eh Luna, won't you have trouble climbing when you have a dress on?" She turned with a smile "I've got shorts on underneath" we laughed.

Continuing to run through the flowers we grinned as we looked up at the trees "I want to climb already" with that said Lyra ran into the forest with us behind her until she found the perfect tree.