Chapter Thirteen.

Sirius' P.O.V

It was midday and I was wondering around the manor, there wasn't much too do and I was bored out of my wits. It was a gloomy day full of drizzly rain.

Going upstairs I quietly walked over to James' open door to hear his shower running, but laid on her stomach on the carpet was Lyra, she looked so innocent laid there reading.

She had one of my cream jumpers on, a pair of denim jeans and slip on shoes, I watched as she read immersed in her book.

I loved to watch her do things, sounds creepy right? Absolutely not, I was just madly in love with the brown haired girl I had come so close with over the last five years.

At first I thought it was a little crush, but it had developed into so much more, I don't know how I'm going to sleep for the rest of summer knowing she isn't in the same room.

"Hey Sirius" I smiled as Lyra looked up "Hello Luna"
She smiled "whatcha doing?" I sat down in front of her "I was just wondering around aimlessly really" she nodded and put a bookmark into her book, marking the page.

"Want to help in the garden? Euphemia has asked if I'd pick some roses for her table?" I nodded and she stood up "we'll use a umbrella spell" she nodded and we walked outside I put my wand up muttering the spell.

We walked over to the rose bushes and Lyra picked multiple colours and snipped them neatly.

Collecting a fair amount we walked back inside and slipped our shoes off "here you go Euphemia" Euphemia smiled and placed the flowers into a vase half full of water.

"Thank you dears" we nodded and Lyra walked back into the parlour to warm up in front of the fireplace.

"Sirius?" I looked up with hum "come here" I sat behind her and she laid against me "we have two weeks of the summer left" I nodded "indeed" she looked at me "want to stay at my house for a few days?"

My eyes widened "you actually want to spend time with me?" She nodded "I've become quite accustomed to your company and I think I'm going quite miss it, if I'm completely honest" I nodded "of course, would your parents be okay with that?" She nodded again.

"It was my mum whom suggested it" I smiled "remind me to thank her" she laughed.

"Supper is ready" I stood up and then held my hand out too Lyra "coming?" She took my hand and I pulled her up "I am indeed"

Lyra's P.O.V

If I'm completely honest I'm really excited to have Sirius at my house for a few days, it'll be refreshing, I also think it'll do his nightmares some good, being around a family full of love and care.