Chapter Twenty-Two.

Lyra's P.O.V

When I woke up I smiled and kissed Sirius' lips softly and he smiled before opening his eyes "goodmorning beautiful"

Suddenly the door burst open and I grabbed the duvet covering myself with it "James!" He smirked and sat down at the end of the bed "fun night?" He wiggled his eyebrows and Sirius flipped him off.

"Actually we were innocent, we just cuddled" he rolled his eyes "sounds like Mooney had a great night" I laughed and leaned over Sirius picking up his shirt.

Buttoning it up and I jumped off the bed and Sirius softly tapped my bum as I landed beside the bed "I'll leave you two boys too talk, I'm going to find Lily"

Going down the hall I opened Lily's door to see the room empty, frowning I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

At the table sat Lily, Mum, Dad and Marlene.

"Where's your clothes at love?" I sat down and Lily poured me a cup of coffee.

"My clothes are hung up in my closet, I grabbed what was closest" Lily grinned "and that just so happened to be the shirt Sirius wore last night?" She raised an eyebrow and I shook my head.

"Well we stayed together if that's what your hinting at Lily, but my dear Lily-Flower a birdie told me you didn't sleep alone last night either" she blushed a crimson red and I smirked "got you there didn't I?" She shook her head.

"Here you go darling" I smiled as mum put breakfast in front of me "only a few days and were back at hogwarts" I nodded and smiled brightly "I've missed it" I began to eat politely.

"My head hurts" Dad laughed "too much firewhiskey your aunt tells me" I nodded "far too many glasses" I continued to eat but in a peaceful silence.

Soon enough we heard footsteps and a kiss was placed on the side of my head causing me too smile "finally arisen properly?" He nodded and sat beside me.

"Gosh your all growing up so fast, when you go back you'll be sixth years" I smiled at my mum "I know, scary huh?" She nodded and kissed the top of my head.

"My baby's growing up"
I smiled up at her "but in the end I'll always be your little girl" mum smiled brightly and I stood up.

"Right I'm getting dressed becauseeeee I'm thinking we could all go down to the beach?" Everyone nodded and smiled.

Once I'd finished eating I ran upstairs and heard footfall behind me, giggling I ran into my room and then I was tackled onto my bed.

I laughed loudly and looked up into Sirius' eyes "we going in the sea?" I nodded and he grinned.

Grabbing my bikini, I placed it into a bag along with a towel and then I grabbed my red gingham dress. Wandering into my bathroom I got changed and put my hair in plaits before tying them up on the back of my head.

I then slipped some white frilly socks on and wandered out "you look so cute" I smiled and sat down before putting my brogues on.

"It's warm out so I thought I'd wear my favourite dress" Sirius smiled and picked up my bag "ready?" I nodded and walked out of my room with him meeting the others in the hallway.

"Everyone ready?" They all nodded and Sirius picked up his bag. Holding both our bags we all left the house and climbed into my dads car.

It was a squish but we made it work, soon enough the beach was in sight and I grinned, once dad parked up we all climbed back "I'll be back in around three or four hours" we nodded and then ran down to the beach.

I soon laid my towel out and laid down on it, putting my sunglasses on Sirius joined me, he sat beside me and sighed "this is nice" i nodded "it is, isn't it"

I sat up and watched Lainey and Remus run around in the water. Smiling I got up and grabbed my bag "hold the towel around me please so I can change?" Sirius nodded and held the towel around me.

Quickly I changed into my bikini and he dropped the towel "last one in the sea is a giant squid" Sirius laughed and threw his top off before running after me.

Soon enough his arms wrapped around my hips as he picked me up "I swear to fucking Merlin, if you throw me I will curse you into oblivion" he laughed "ew why you fucking Merlin?"

"SIRIUS ORION BL-" I couldn't finish as he tossed me into the waves, spluttering I resurfaced and frowned at him, creeping up I dived on him so he went under the waves "dick"

I stood up and sauntered further down in the shallow water "Lyra...oh Lyra..." I raised an eyebrow and shook my head "Nope, not falling for that Sirius" he smirked.

"I just want a kiss" I placed my hands on my hips "do you think I'm stupid?" He shook his head "nooooo, of course not"

He stood right in front of me and he ducked his head down kissing me softly on the lips, I smiled against his lips before he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

I grinned mischievously and then pushed him into the water "love you snuffles" I then ran on to the beach were Lily stood.

Standing behind her I giggled nervously "why are you hiding behind me?" I grinned "I pushed Sirius in the sea" she laughed and shook her head.

I saw him coming so I ran across the beach "I will get you Kitten!" I shook my head and ran faster "Nope!" I came across some rocks and began to climb up them before he saw me.

I then snuck backwards into a little alcove.

Sirius' P.O.V

"Kitten...where are you??" I looked around confused, there was literally nothing to hide behind except rocks and I'd circled them.

Wait a minute. I bet she's up there, she loves climbing.

I began climbing up and I smiled when I saw her sat down against the rocks watching the sun set "hey kitten?" She smiled up at me "hey fluffy" I rolled my eyes and sat beside her "how's hiding?"

She smiled "good" we stayed there for a few before climbing down, I then gave her a piggy back ride over to the guys.

"Aw she's asleep" I smiled when the words left Lily's mouth and then her dad soon drove up. Lily grabbed Lyra's stuff and James grabbed mine as I piggy backed her too the car.

I sat in the front seat with her dad and Lyra laid in my lap, luckily enough the drive was only short and nobody really drove that way otherwise we could have been caught.

Once back I held Lyra carefully in my arms and got out of the car, I took her straight upstairs and laid her down on her bed, I went over to her wardrobe and grabbed one of my t-shirts.

Sleepily she sat up and I placed the shirt over her shoulders and she slipped her arms in and buttoned it up.

I untied her bikini at the back and from behind her neck and it fell on to her lap.

Placing it on the floor, I went and changed into some shorts before laying beside her in bed, she soon cuddled up to me and rested her head on my chest "goodnight kitten" she smiled in her sleep and I kissed her forehead before closing my eyes.