Chapter Twenty-Three.

Sirius' P.O.V

Me and Lyra stood at the platform with her parents as the train rolled in, we were two of the first people here so we could grab the biggest compartment.

"Bye mum" Lyra hugged her mum and then moved to her dad "Bye dad" she stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek "Goodbye Mr and Mrs Gladstone" they smiled "see you both for Summer" we nodded and climbed on the train.

In the last few days of Christmas break, Lyra insisted on buying a kitten, she ended up with a completely black one with green eyes and named her Mischief.

Once we found a compartment, I sat down first and Lyra sat next to me and curled her legs up, the small kitten jumping in her lap.

I smiled and soon enough everyone found the compartment "aw what did you name her?" Lyra smiled at Lainey "I named her Mischief" Lainey grinned "fits perfectly doesn't it" Lyra nodded.

The train left the station and conversation was bubbling throughout the train, except one brunette named Lyra.

She had fallen asleep not long ago, I swear that girl can sleep for England. Before long the train had pulled into the station at Hogsmeade and I gently woke Lyra up "were back" she smiled and sat up stretching.

Picking Mischief up from her lap she held the kitten in one arm and held my hand with her other hand.

We all began walking to the carriages to get to hogwarts, where a new year was beginning, sixth years finally. Only one year left after this and we'd be fully trained witches and wizards.

It was a scary thought that we'd be out in big wide world "Sirius?" I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at Lyra "yeah honey?" She smiled "were here" I climbed out of the carriage and held my hand out for her.

As we walked into the Great Hall, I wrapped my arm around her waist and everyone stopped to watch, girls envied Lyra and boys envied me.

We sat down and waited for the sorting ceremony to begin, Mischief curled up my lap and I smiled. Lyra laughed and scratched gently behind her ears.

She then began to eat while I every now and then between eating gave Mischief a piece of meat.

After a while we were allowed to go back to the common room, Mischief had made her way to my shoulder were she had curled up, I had my arm wrapped around Lyra's hips again.

"Wonder how much shit I'm going to get from your fan girls" I rolled my eyes "doesn't matter at the end of the day, your my only girl" Lyra smiled and stood on her tip toes before kissing my cheek.

I smiled and we walked into the common room "I'm just going to take Mischief up to my dorm" I nodded and she picked her kitten up and left to her dorm.

"So you're both really a thing now?" I looked up too see Jessica with her arms crossed "yes me and Lyra are a couple" she rolled her eyes "I give it two weeks before you com crawling back black"

Lainey and Marlene stood up "Jessica give up, Sirius hasn't been near you for at least five months, if not more, him and Lyra have been a couple for two weeks, he's not coming back to you"

Jessica looked at Lainey "why don't you go run off to your precious Remus" Lainey went red and lunged at Jessica "you're a stupid harlot, why don't you go mess with someone else's relationship"

Marlene grabbed Lainey "yes stopping trying to play games where your not wanted, your nothing but a whore" Jessica soon marched off and Lyra came wondering back down with Lily.

"What was all that about?" She sat on my knee "oh you know just the local harlot" Lyra shook her head.

Lainey's P.O.V

I watched as Lyra looked over Sirius' shoulder to see Jessica staring at them, I watched carefully to see what Lyra would do, she swung her legs around and straddled Sirius.

Soon enough she leaned in and began making out with Sirius, Jessica was watching the whole thing and once they'd finished she flipped her off.

I laughed and Lyra winked at me as Jessica stormed off leaving the Common Room.

Lyra's P.O.V

"Sirius what classes have you got tomorrow?" He shrugged "haven't got our timetables yet have we?" I  giggled "oh yeah. I'm tired"

"You're always tired, Queen of naps" I nodded and kissed his nose "and don't your forget my title" he laughed "never"

I laid my head against his chest and he began playing with my hair, yawning I lifted my head to kiss his jawline.

"I don't want to sleep alone" I whispered, he frowned "you could always share my bed?" I shrugged "what if we get caught like last year?" He smiled "we'll take care of that if it happens" I nodded.

Sirius' P.O.V

I smiled as Lyra slowly began to fall asleep and then wake herself up just before she drifted off, small chatter was drifting around the fireplace.

I was sat on the chair with Lyra sat on me, Remus sat on one side of the sofa with Lainey curled into his side, Marlene was sat beside them with Lily sat by her legs reading and then James was sat in another armchair.

"She asleep?" I nodded "when we find out what lessons we have are we changing our seating arrangements?" Everyone nodded.

"With that said, I'm going to get this one too bed" everyone smiled and said goodnight as I stood up, Lyra clung to me like a monkey.

Placing one arm underneath her thighs, she wrapped her arms sleepily around the back of my neck.

I took out my wand and whispered the spell to stop the anti girl spell.

Climbing up stairs, I walked into our dorm and it was spotless, as always after the holidays.

Laying her on my bed, I unfastened my trunk and changed into my usual pyjama pants and I grabbed a shirt and some boxers for Lyra.

"Oi sleepy kitten?" She murmured and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Let's get you changed" she nodded and lifted her arms, I smiled and pulled her jumper off and shirt. I then handed her my shirt and she pulled it on while I folded her robes.

She laid on her back and I pulled her fishnet tights off and her skirt, she giggled and I handed her my boxers and she wiggled into them.

I then folded the bottom half of her robes and placed them on the chest at the bottom of my bed.

All of a sudden a red bra flew at my head "too uncomfortable" I laughed and placed it on top of her robes.

I then climbed in the bed beside her, laying down she laid her head on my chest and I played with her hair until we both fell asleep.