Chapter Four.

This is not a place in my head
Reach out your hands and tell me just what you feel
This is not just all in your head
Mind over matter makes these things feel so real

Sirius' P.O.V

It seemed as if school was just shooting past, I was now on the train back after summer with James, I had been thrown out of my own home because I'm a bloodtraitor and I mix with mudbloods, disgusting word that is.

This year would mark my forth year at hogwarts, we were all fourteen now, some kicking on for fifteen, suddenly a girl stopped outside of the compartment before knocking, she had curly brown hair and blinding blue eyes "don't suppose you lot has seen Lainey's cat?" James, Remus and Peter shrugged.

"How was your summer Lyra?" My head snapped to Remus, Lyra? This was Lyra Rose Gladstone? She'd only been gone for summer and oh wow did puberty hit her, don't get me wrong she's always been pretty but now she was drop dead gorgeous.

"It was pretty good, how was yours Remus?" Remus smiled "it was good" she smiled and frowned "I better go ask someone else if they've seen the cat, I've told her every year not too let him out on the train but she never listens" Remus stood up "I'll help" Lyra smirked "is this too get in Lainey's good books since I know you fancy her" Remus blushed a shade of red.

They then left "is Sirius a little awestruck?" James laughed and I swatted his hand "since when was Lyra that hot?" The lads laughed "Sirius people change" I stared bewildered at the spot where she had stood.

Lyra's P.O.V

"What was Sirius' problem?" I mumbled to Remus "he thinks your gorgeous" I blushed a little "he's never thought that before?" Remus nodded "oh he's always thought you were pretty Lyra" I blushed a little deeper when I spotted a white furry ball.

Picking it up I smiled "gotcha" Remus chuckled and I walked back to the girls compartment "Lainey I have found the cat" Lainey smiled brightly and placed him into his cage.

"Hey Remus" Lainey smiled and he smiled back "Hey Lainey, how was your summer?" She grinned "it was great, we went to Paris and yours?" He smiled "it was pretty good"

I sat down again and Remus left to go back to his friends "guess what Remus told me?" The girls sat up to listen "he said that Sirius thinks I'm gorgeous" the girls grinned "Who told you that him bullying you meant he liked you?" I shoved Lily.

The train came to a stop and we had finally changed into our robes, grabbing our stuff we left the train and headed for the carriages, sitting in one the girls piled in along with Remus "not riding with your boys?" He shrugged "I couldn't find them after we got of the train" we nodded and carriage set off towards the castle.

Running into the hall, I frowned and pushed Sirius of the bench "you left poor Remus!" Sirius looked up in shock "we couldn't find him, so we just came here" I shook my head "your dicks" with that I sat further down with the girls.

"You so fancy Sirius" I shake my head "I do not fancy that pompous git" the girls rolled there eyes "oh sure" I drank some of my juice "he's a player, he's always got his hands on another girl" Lily frowned slightly.

After the whole sorting ceremony I began eating the small amount on my plate "what happened to the first year that piled her plate higher then most boys? No you barely cover half the plate?" I shrug "I'm just not that hungry" truth be told I was trying to loose weight even though I barely weighed anything.

"Well I'm going to head back to the common room anyone coming?" I placed my fork down as Lily and Lainey stood up "Marlene?" She shook her head "I'll be up soon" we nodded and left her.

Sirius' P.O.V

I was talking to James who sat opposite me when Marlene stuck her head next to me

"You're a blind idiot Mr Black" I frowned "and what do you mean by that?" She raised an eyebrow "oh you'll see in the next few months" with that she smirked and walked out of the hall

Looking at the lads they shrugged "we don't know what's going on either" rubbing my chin I frowned at my plate, I'm a blind idiot.

I continued to eat with Marlene's words playing in my head.

Lyra's P.O.V

Sitting crossed legged on Lily's bed she braided my hair as Marlene walked in with a satisfied smirk "what you smirking at McKinnon?" She looked at Lily then too me "don't say I don't do anything for you Gladstone" I looked at Lainey confused as Marlene grabbed her towel and disappeared into the bathroom

"What was that all about?" Lily shrugged "not a clue, do we ever know what Marl goes on about?" Lainey laughed "good point" lily sighed "done" I jumped off her bed "thank you Lils" she smiled and I sat on my bed a Hades flew in with a letter.

'Meet me at the astronomy tower at 12pm - R.A.B'

Frowning I pushed the letter into my pocket "someone is sneaking out tonight" I flipped Lily off "for some reason Regulus wants to see me?" Laineys eyes widened "are you stupid he's a Slytherin" I shrugged "he's not going to hurt me on hogwarts grounds" Lainey frowned and turned on her side.

"Don't come crying to me when he curses you" I rolled my eyes and sat back writing in my journal, soon enough all the girls had fallen asleep, quietly I pulled my black cloak on and left the dorm.

Going downstairs I hurried out of the common room and made my way to the Astronomy tower "what's this about Black?" I held up his letter "I needed to talk to you" I crossed my arms over my chest "how's Sirius doing? I haven't spoken to him since he left Grimmauld Place" I frowned

"I'm afraid your asking the wrong person, I hardly speak to Sirius, I only really talk to Remus" he nodded "how does he seem though?" I smiled "he seems fine, enjoying his life with James" he nodded "anyway since when did you care for Sirius?" He rubbed his neck "I always have, just didn't show it because of our parents" I nodded.

"Are we done because I'm tired?" He nodded and I left to go to bed.