Destined auction (H2OVanoss/V...

By Kyanitta

Evan Fong. A boy living only with his mother. A boy forced to auction his body. Jonathan Denis. A man bore... More

Before we start
Part 1 - Life is hard
Part 2 - LA
Part 3 - It's happening
Part 4 - Preparing
Part 5 - The first time
Part 7 - The voice
Part 8 - Offer, you can't say no to
Part 9 - Mistake
Part 10 - Opportunities
Part 11 - Evan
Part 12 - Concurrency
Part 13 - Fuck the emotions
Part 14 - Being his
Part 15 - Do it for me
Part 16 - Machine
Part 17 - Two men and one boy
Part 18 - Regular check up
Part 19 - New teacher
Part 20 - Mister Ohmwrecker
Part 21 - Table is a place too
Part 22 - Two were enough, but three?
Part 23 - Stalker
First and (maybe) last author note (Author note)
Part 24 - The fancy bar
Part 25 - Unexpected savior
Part 26 - Bodyguard
Part 27 - Tutoring
Part 28 - Round one and two
Quick question (Author note)
Part 29 - Fighting for the attention
Part 30 - Yellow
Part 31 - What can I loose?
My absence (Author note)
Part 32 - Movie, dinner and a decision
I'm back (Author note)
Part 33 - Call me Daddy
Part 34 - His reason of sanity
Part 35 - Perfect and obedient slave
Part 36 - I'm sorry
Part 37 - Funeral
Part 38 - New home, new life
Part 39 - I love you
Part 40 - Pick up lines
Net neutrality - let's talk (Author note)
Part 41 - Dinner
Part 42 - Emberassing photos and a date
Happy New Year! (Author's note)
I'm still alive (Author note)
Not April's fool! (Author note)
Part 43 - Selling myself again
Part 44 - Hear me out
Part 45 - Unexpected surprise
Part 46 - And so dreams come true
Bonus Chapter - Your part of the deal
Part 47 - Just rest
Part 48 - Being educated
Part 49 - Help me one more time
Part 50 - Forget
Part 51 - Reaching the ground
Part 52 - Help is on the way
A thought before the sleep (Author note)
Part 53 - Mister 'eighty million dollars'
Part 54 - In the lion's den
Alive and back (author note)
Part 55 - Flying with a plan
Part 56 - Goodbye
Part 57 - Guardian angel
Part 58 - There's always a way
Part 59 - Signing the papers

Part 6 - Blackmailing

4.2K 215 222
By Kyanitta

I wanted to wait for 1k views, to be honest, but I'm just too excited to post this chapter :D enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

Lui handed me my stuff and I thankfully smiled at him.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"To be honest, I like you the most out of all people my boss fucked," he mumbled, making me feel proud and sad at the same time.

"Are you saying this to everyone?" I teased him with a smile.

"I mean it. You're humble and so sweet."

Maybe we will meet again," I whispered, already walking towards my house.

Before I walked in, I remembered to call Wildcat to transfer the money.

"MiniLadd speaking."

"Hi. It's me, Evan. I... I'm already home," I said, looking for the keys.

"Roger. I'll tell Wildcat about that. How was it? Don't be sad. Your buyer doesn't keep our clients longer than one day. Look at it from the bright side, 12 millions are yours."

He's right. Now I'm just curious, how many more people he had before me.

"Thanks. Maybe one day, I'll do this again."

"You bet! I think that with your body you'll get anybody you want. Be safe and take care," he said, and I felt closer to the man on the other side.

"Thanks, Mini."

Immediately after he hung up on me, I unlocked the door, all my worries and sadness immediately vanished with the image of happiness from my mother.

"Ev, hun? Is that you?"

I heard her voice from the kitchen, as soon as I stepped into the hallway. Smiling, I took off my jacket.

"Yeah," I replied, walking into the kitchen.

She instantly hugged me, like she hadn't seen me in a years. I hugged her back, feeling a lot better when her scent hit my nostrils. Scent of love, home, safety.

"So how was your project?" She asked, pulling away.

"Wait, those aren't your clothes. What are you wearing? Is that Armani?"

I gulped, cursing myself for not thinking about this. I was so looking forward to tell her the great news, that I didn't see that he kept my old clothes there.

"Mum, can you please sit down?"

"You're scaring me. What happened Evan? Oh my God! What is that on your neck? Let me see!"

She tried to get closer to me, but I softly pushed her away.

"Have you been fighting? What happened?!" She sat down, her eyes widened in fears.

Only if you knew.

"Mum... I... I won in a lottery," I announced, kneeling before her.

I took her hands into mine, looking proudly into her widened eyes. I felt so bad for lying to her directly into her eyes, but what mattered most was the fact that we had a money.

"Excuse me?" She mumbled confused.

"We have enough money to pay the debts. You don't need to work your ass off anymore," I explained, carefully watching her reaction.

"What does this mean? How much money?" She asked.

"12 million dollars."

Her eyes widened again, flickering, she blinked a few times.

"12? Are you insane? What lottery? When? I thought you were working on that project!" Her voice sounded so scared, so confused.

"I was, but I can't believe it either. It was like the biggest shock for me. We can live normal life again," I smiled softly at her.

"Are you doing drugs now? Evan, I told you I had everything covered."

"No! Mum, please trust me. Look, here's my credit card. On it it's all the money, use it."

"Have you robed somebody? Have you killed somebody? You know you can tell me," she soothed me.

"I haven't. I won in the lottery. Take this," I started, putting the credit card into her hands.

"Pay off the debts. I'm telling you I won it. With the rest, we can pick some house to be living in. This is complete hellhole."

I stood up, when she grabbed my hand. Looking down, I saw her crying.

"Thank you, Ev. Please, be careful next time. I'll return this money to you one day, I promise. There's my make up in the bathroom, use it to cover those bruises."

The next day I helped my mother to pay everything off. We even picked a new house, moving into it within the week. I knew she didn't believe me, she thought I was in some gang, but she was thankful anyway. I skipped all the time in the school, focusing on helping my mother.

The new house was refreshing, lacking any negative emotions. A perfect start for our new life. From time to time, my mind returned back to that night, to that specific voice. I tried not to be sad about it, but it was hard. I wanted to know at least his name. Name of somebody, who took my virginity. And as feminine that might have sounded, it mattered to me. But I knew there wasn't any way I could have met that man again, I knew he was unreachable for people like me.

Sometimes I had an itch to call MiniLadd, or Wildcat, to spill it out, but I knew how desperate I would have sounded. So I let it slide.

"Sweetie, here's your lunch. Hurry now, or else you're gonna be late!"

I walked downstairs, my mother handing me a lunch. I wasn't really looking forward to the school time again, but I wanted to finish the school at least.

We left the house, getting into the car. She drove me to school, saying her goodbyes, before she left me there for work. I took a deep breath, steadily walking towards my class.

As expected, nobody really payed me any attention. With no friends in that place, I wasn't surprised, I welcomed it. Right in front of the class, there was my history teacher standing and talking to my classmate.

"Oh, Evan! Hi!" She softly pushed the girl away, walking straight towards me.

"Good morning?" I greeted her, feeling so uncomfortable when he put her hand on my shoulder.

"I hope you're feeling better now," she smiled at me, and I remembered that my mum had called into the school and said I was ill.

"Yeah."

"Mister Girberg wanted to see you."

She patted my shoulder, pushing me other way than my class was.

"I'm fine! I don't need to visit him," I objected, but it was for nothing.

She escorted me to his doors, like some bodyguard, knocking on them. After hearing silent invite, she opened the door and pushed me in.

"Oh, hello Sam, Evan."

"I'll be on my way. Take as much time as you need Evan. You're excused."

Before she gave me the opportunity to say anything, she closed the door behind her, leaving me with the school shrink alone.

"How are you Evan? Sit down, please," he said, pointing at the chair.

Why me?

"I'm fine. I really am fine, can I go now? I missed so much already," I mumbled, sitting down.

"Well, not so fast. Tell me how much?"

"What?"

"How much did you earn? At least 3 millions?"

My heart skipped a beat, my body started to shake in panic. He looked like he knew too much.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked, trying to sound as normal, as usual.

"I'm talking about this site."

He grabbed the laptop on the table, quickly writing something on it. After that, he turned it off my way. I saw familiar site, most importantly familiar face and the body.

"Vanoss, huh? So how much?"

Fucking pervert!

I body quickly sunk into a panic, anxiety. I wanted to ran away from him, he was a danger number one. I had a very bad feeling about him.

"This is it, I'm done."

I stood up, walking towards the door, when his next words stopped me.

"You wouldn't want anybody to know about this, would you? Innocent Evan Fong selling his body. What would your mother say about this? What do you think the school would do?"

I looked at him, completely stunned. I couldn't believe what he was doing right now. The worst thing was that he had me cornered. There wasn't anything I could do against him, because let's be honest, I didn't want anybody to know about this.

"How much do you want?" I asked him, feeling already like a looser, only to receive his laughter.

"No, no, no my sweet Evan. I'm not looking for money in you."

His words made my heart race, my brain shot me thousands of different things he would have wanted from me. Things I was against, I was so scared of.

"What do you want?"

His smile told me that he knew about my worries and fears. He knew how much power he got over me, how cornered he had me.

"I want your precious body."

"No!" I instinctively shouted, having a panic attack.

"You want everybody to know about it? It's your call."

"Nobody will believe you! You're the fucking pig who stalked me there," I attacked desperately.

"No, Evan. I was just looking after you, as a good school shrink I'm."

He knew he had won already. He knew it, yet he still enjoyed my suffering. I wanted to puke in a image of him touching me, but truth to be told I had no idea how my buyer looked like either.

"F-fine," I whispered silently.

"I expect you tomorrow here after school."

I left his room as quickly as possible. I took a deep breath, already feeling my tears in my eyes.

I know big boys don't cry, but what else can I do in this situation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.6K 17
There was a 21 year old boy named Hyeon Jeong that lived in South korea. His father stole money over 3 billion won from a mafia boss and left him and...
30.9K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
410K 28.9K 174
Jonathan is a killer who you can hire to do dirty jobs. He's perfect in what he does, never have made a single mistake. No witnesses, no clues for...
134K 6.3K 41
Jonathan Denis moved from North Carolina to Canada with his mom to keep a safe distance from his father, his mother said it was for the best. Althoug...