Believe in Me

Von BeStrong1998

After a terrible accident Anna(a Lovatic) finds out she has cancer and is then placed into an abusive foster... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
IMPORTANT
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/N
Chapter 66
A/N
Chapter 67
A/N:
A/N
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 23

3.5K 86 4
Von BeStrong1998

Anna's POV

We are in the car going to Demi's apartment... I can't believe this is happening. The person I have looked up to for so long is going to foster me! What did I do to deserve this? I'm going to do my best not to bother her or put any stress on her even if that means bottling everything up. I've done it before. It's not like it will be any harder this time. She knows most of my problems now anyway. It's not that I don't trust her, it's that I don't want to bother her. I think I'm actually sort of happy at the moment. I beat cancer, won X Factor, and now Demi's taking me home with her? Maybe I do have good luck. I just wish that I hadn't lost so many people that meant the world to me on the way.

I had my head leaned against the window in the car because I was really tired. I think I fell asleep because next thing I know I hit my head and Demi pulled me onto her lap to sleep. Why was she doing this? I'm too heavy to be laying on her lap. I haven't even made it to her apartment yet and I'm already a burden. It's like she read my mind because she started rubbing my arm and the thoughts vanished from my head and I actually felt loved. Who am I kidding? No one would ever love me. Jake was probably even lying when he said he loved me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by us arriving at Demi's apartment. I was really nervous. I don't know why. I opened my eyes and looked up at Demi. "Well hello sleepy head," she said smiling at me. God, she is so perfect. Why can't I be like her. "We're home," that's when it hit me. This is home now. I sat up even though I didn't really want to move. Demi got out of the car and walked over to my door. I had already opened it and started to get out. "Woah, careful Anna," she said rushing over to me. She obviously thought I couldn't even get out of a car by myself. Great, she's going to try and help me with everything and I'm just going to be a huge problem for her. 

"Demi, I'm fine. I can get out of a car myself!" I shot at her. I didn't mean to get angry, but I was mad at myself so I couldn't help it.

"I know you can, but you're supposed to rest so I'm going to help you whether you like it or not," she said pulling me out of the car. I stood up and my legs almost collasped from underneath me when Demi let go of my to shut the door. I grabbed onto the car so I didn't fall. Demi noticed and she bent down and put her arm around my back to support me. Maybe I really did need her help. "Do you want me to carry you to my apartment?" she asked. I didn't want to make her carry me. I can walk by myself.

"I'm fine, I can walk," I said softly.

"Okay, but if you need to take a break, let me know and I'll carry you," she said looking concerned. She loosened her grip around my back and stood up strait. We walked into the building and went to an elevator. When we got out of the elevator there was only one door on that floor. She went and unlocked the door. She walked in and turned on the lights while still supporting me. When she flipped on the lights a ton of people jumped out.

"Surprise!" they screamed. I started panicking. Everything around me became a blur. What was going on? I don't know, but I'm probably going to die or something,

Demi's POV

I helped Anna get to my apartment. She didn't want help, but she was obviously really weak and tired so I helped her anyway. I turned the light on in my apartment and all the contestants and staff from X Factor jumped out. Anna instantly hid behind me and she was shaking. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked directing it at Simon. 

"We heard about the good news and we got Natalie to get us a key to you're apartment so we could throw Anna a surprise party," he explained. 

"You could have told me!" I said and shot him a look. I turned around and picked up the trembling Anna and shoved through the mass of people to bring her into my bedroom so she could calm down. We laid on my bed together and I held her in my arms until she calmed down. 

"Sorry Demi," she said softly while playing with my hands.

"No baby, don't apologize! It isn't your fault they pretty much broke into my apartment and scared you the first time you got to see your new home," I said.

"But they were just trying to be nice and celebrate for me. You don't have to get mad at them. They didn't do anything wrong. I shouldn't have freaked out," I pulled her closer to me.

"I know, and you can't help that you freaked out. That's what anxiety does. It sucks, I know," she just sat there emotionlessly playing with the rings on my hands and looking at my tattoos. "Are you ready to go back out there?" I asked after a couple minutes of silence. She nodded. I told her to wait a minute and I'd be back. I went back out to everyone and found Simon.

"Is she okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah she's fine now, she just has anxiety and doesn't do well with surprises," I explained.

"I'm sorry Demi. I didn't think that would happen. We can leave if you want," he said. When he wasn't being a jerk he was really actually thoughtful and caring. 

"No, it's fine. I shouldn't have gotten that mad. Anna's ready to come out now so please try not to send her into another anxiety attack. She's really tired from the medicine she's on and she's really fragile from all the tests and stuff that's gone on the last few days," he nodded and I went back to get Anna. 

It wasn't much of a party because Anna couldn't really do much. They brought pizza and cake and we all talked for a while. Anna didn't eat anything because she already ate. She was getting more and more tired. I put a movie on for all of us to watch. We all went into my living room to watch the movie. There weren't enough seats for everyone so most of them had to sit on the floor. Anna went to sit on the floor, but I made her sit on the couch with me, Kelly, Pualina, and Simon. She sat awkwardly between me and Kelly. As the movie went on I could see her eyes getting heavy. I pulled her into me so she was laying her head on my shoulder. "You can sleep," I whispered to her. She nodded, but still tried to keep her eyes open. After a couple of minutes she fell asleep. I loved it when she slept on me. She was so cute and I could hold her forever. Kelly looked over at us and awed. I mouthed 'I know' to her. 

Once the movie was finished Simon got up and turned on the lights. Anna brought her legs up onto the couch and curled up into a little ball on me subconsciously. He saw Anna asleep on me and started leading everyone out. Kelly stayed by me and Anna. "I wanna take a picture of this. This is just too cute!" she said and got her phone out. She took a selfie with me and Anna in the background. I tossed her my phone. 

"Take a picture of just me and Anna," I said she nodded and stood up to take a picture of us. She handed my phone back to me and I looked at the picture. It was really cute. Anna was of course asleep on me and I was glancing down at her smiling. Kelly said bye and then left. I tweeted the picture.

"ddlovato: The rumors are true. I'm fostering this little cutie<3

pic.twitter.com/Jn8weaJ2"

I got a ton of replies instantly. I scrolled through some of them. There were of course the normal fangirl tweets, and the stupid hate comments saying things like 'you're fat' or whatever. I read a couple that made me infuriated. A lot of so called "fans" were talking bad about Anna and how she was going to ruin my career and how I shouldn't be fostering her. I sent out another tweet.

"ddlovato: If you are a true lovatic, you will support me and my decisions. You all should know that I'm against hate."

All my real lovatics were standing up for me. That's why I loved my fanbase. They stand up for me no matter what. I tweeted again.

"ddlovato: I love my baby girl<3 Thank you guys for supporting me."

After that I got up and got makeup wipes to take off Anna's makeup. She was wearing legging and a T-shirt so I'd just let her sleep in that. I came back and Anna was still asleep on the couch. I took her wig off and she woke up and groaned at me. I started wiping her makeup off and she opened her eyes to look at me. Once she saw it was me she shut her eyes again scrunching up her face while I wiped it clean. When I was finished I went to the guest bedroom to get the bed ready for Anna. I went back in the living room and she had fallen back asleep. I picked her up. She grabbed into me in her sleep. I carried her into the room that would now be her's and sat her down on the bed and tucked her in. I watched as she got comfortable and then I turned off the light and left. I went and took a shower and got on twitter for a while before I fell asleep.

A/N

Do you guys like Anna's POV or Demi's POV better?

Next update: Thursday

3 comments, 25 views, and 6 votes for an early update.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.4K 2K 31
// BOOK THREE // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Demi and I are doing better than ever after the two separate incidents that nearly took our lives. I'm working f...
1.9K 23 31
I suck at descriptions sorry. Also trigger warning Allison has lived in Forever Together Home for girls since age 4. She's 14 now. 10 years since he...
379K 7.7K 33
Wattpad, X Factor, Deception and Love. Will love win in the end? Or will deception ruin everything...
38.6K 943 33
After her mothers death, Demi changes. She doesn't want to be loved. She doesn't want to love. She doesn't believe in it. But a new girl moves in acr...