I'm Not Her (Mtv's Teen Wolf)

By UknowImAdr3amer

"Brooke look I never meant for it to happen it just came out, I regret it." I stand up getting out of his bed... More

I'm Not Her. Chpt 1
When You're Gone. Chpt 2
Tall Dark and... Creepy. Chpt 3
Broken. Chpt 5
The Truth. Chpt 6
Love me? Love me not?. Chpt 7
Don't Break. Chpt 8
Flash back's and truth. Chpt 9
So please just catch me. Chpt 10
The Dream. Chpt 11
Day Dreaming. Chpt 12
Your Pain, Is My Pain. Chpt 13
Don't Touch Me. Chpt 14
Im Still Alive. Chpt 15
Alpha and Me. Chpt 16
The Plan. Chpt 17
No Relationship is Safe. Chpt 18
The Alpha at Midnight. Chpt 19
Never Kiss and Tell. Chpt 20!
The full moon. Chpt 21
Jacksons on the Prowl. Chpt 22
Mr and Mrs Stilinski. Chpt 23
Let There be Lights. Chpt 24
She Lay Dying. Chpt 25
Scream. Chpt 26
Empath? Or No? Chpt 27
It's Here. Chpt 28
I Wanna Be Drunk. Chpt 29
Waking Up. Chpt 30
Sister Bonding. Chpt 31
Now You Know. Chpt 32
Fix You. Chpt 33
ITS UP!!!!!
Its my birthday. Chpt 34
The End. Chpt 35 part one
The End. Chpt 36 part 2!!!
Not an update
Part 2 Chapter 1, The Siren is Back

Werewolves Dancing and Jealousy. Chpt 4

26.9K 590 89
By UknowImAdr3amer

Friday morning

Brooke's pov

"It was A WOLF"

Stiles screamed towards Scott as he ran off to the field and began playing.

"What's a wolf?" I asked sitting down next to him on the bench.

"Oh hey Brooke nothing, it's just um something from my dads case."

"Oh, didn't Scott say he got attacked by a wolf too? Maybe they are starting to come back to California." I said jokingly as stiles looked at his knotted hands hard, like he was trying to figure something out.

I put my hand on his shoulder rubbing it hard with my fingers. Don't worry ok whatever it is I'm sure you'll figure it out, your good at stuff like that. I said to him as he glanced at me.

Then a whistle blew and before I knew it everyone was standing and cheering. Scott had made first line.

"Stiles since Allison and Scott are going to the party tonight together, do you think maybe you would be my date?" I asked elbowing his arms.

He looked up at me with wide eyes

"Me, and... You?" He said slowly as if he were trying to convince himself that that was what he heard come out of my mouth.

"Yes Stiles, will you pick me up around 7?" I asked and he nodded before I could take my seat back in the row with Allison and Lydia.

Stiles pov

After hours of studying Scott finally came ino the room.

"Scott remember the joke the other day? Not a joke anymore."

He shook his head at me.

"The wolf? The bite in the woods? I started doing all this reading. DO YOU EVEN KNKW WHY A WOLF HOWLS?!"

I yelled at him

"Should I?" Scott said with an amused face on.

I rolled my eyes

"It's a signal, ok? When a wolfs alone it howls to signal it's location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling than maybe others are near by. I mean maybe even a whole pack of them"

"A whole pack of wolves?"

Scott asked seeming like he was trying his best to flow along but he still wasn't seeing my point.

"No werewolves."

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this, you know I'm picking up Allison in an hour?"

"Ya well you know I'm picking up Brooke in a hour as well? Ya, well I am so I should be getting ready too but instead I'm here being a good friend and trying to help you. I mean I saw you out on the field today Scott what you did wasnt just amazing alright? It was impossible."

"Ya so I made a good shot, and bro you're going out with Brooke?"

"No the shot was incredible, and we aren't talking about Brooke right now. The way you moved your reflexes you can't get that good overnight."

"Ok dude I can't think About this right now lets talk tomorrow."

"But tonight's the full moon!!!!"

"What are you trying to do? I just made first line I have a date with a girl I can't believe wants to go out with me everything in my life is somehow perfect why are you trying to ruin it?"

"I'm trying to help Scott, your cursed. And not only is tonight a full moon but it's also when your blood lust will be at it's peek, and you don't just change because ofthe full moon, it could be when your heart rate goes up and I haven't seen anyone do that to you like Allison, and if your mad then it happens too, so now Brooke might be in danger as well."

"You have to cancel your date you can't go to this party and hurt her I won't let you"

I grabbed for his phone but he took it from me pushing me back and knocking me into the wall.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled before leaving my room

Oh god...

~~~~

I jumped out of my jeep heading for Brooke's door.

I knocked twice and rung the bell as I waited for her to come out. But to my surprise Lydia opened the door.

"Come in she's coming down."

Lydia said eyeing me and scrutinizing my appearance.

I stood their stairing at my feet until Brooke came down the stairs. Her auburn hair fell down her shoulders in her usual natural waves as she came and stood next to me.

"Stiles??"

She said

"What?" I questioned coming out of my trance.

"I said are you ready to go?" She giggled

"Oh... Ya." I laughed a little too

"Sorry."

When we got to the party she pulled me to the dance floor. At first we were dancing by our self not touching one another. But when Brooke saw Allison and Scott and everyone else grinding and dancing she pushed up to me and laced her hands around my neck pressing her chin into my shoulder.

I leaned my head down and the side of it rested against hers. But she became fidgety.

She then pulled back looking at Jackson and Lydia. They were making out as per usual. When Brooke turned around I thought she was going to get another drink. But she already had a couple and it wasn't what she Ended up doing. She grabbed my hands placing them on her hips. Her left hand stayed in place on top of mine as her right hand snaked up and grabbed my neck pulling me closer so I could hear her words over the loud music.

"Stiles I want to dance with you" she whispered against my ear.

Her body grinded against mine swaying back and forth to the beat. The song was slowing down as Brooke went lower down. everyone around us was dancing the same way, with the exception of a few single people here and there. Brooke seemed a little more tipsy then I had first thought as she bent over and began turnpiking me. Well I knew the Martin's new how to dance and I'd seen them do it multiple times before.... The act was just never preformed on me, and let me tell you the view from where I was now was better than I'd ever seen Brooke or Lydia dance before.

Scott looked up at us from across the floor. At first he looked confused but then his face changed, he looked angry. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked back at Allison for a split second before letting out a pained growl and pushing her away.

"Oh my god." I said before running after him leaving Brooke and Allison on the dance floor alone.

Brooke's pov

"Allison what the hell was that?"

I asked her watching the two boys run through the house.

"I have no idea but I'm planning on finding out." She said pushing through the crowded house of people trying to stay close.

When we got outside though we saw both boys cars speeding down the road.

"Great! He was my ride home..."

Allison said sarcastically,

"Hi."

A male voie said behind the both of us.

I turned around.

"I'm Scott's friend let me give you a ride home, my names Derek"

He smiled as Allison began to follow him to the car.

"Wait Allison..."

I grabbed her arm pulling her closer so only she could hear me.

"Lydia or Jackson can give us a ride home, don't go with him."

"Why Brooke he's a friend of Scott's? And I need a ride home now. I want to leave, I'll be fine. Ok?"

"Um ok see you later." I said watching her walk off into the front seat of Derek's car.

Well I guess I'm going to be walking...

Hey guys so here's my second update, as promised!!! Hope you all like it! comment, vote, follow!

-Hailey Xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.4K 36
Clara Gilbert has decided to move on from her unsettled life in Mystic Falls with her sister, brother and best friends. Naturally as a doppelganger s...
19.6K 399 20
Arthur Pendragon wasn't always a prat, he was a kind, loving, fun Prince, but something happened that changed him into a, what would Merlin call him...
104K 4K 34
Blue lock x fem!reader Rin itoshi x fem!reader ↠𝗜𝗡 đ—Ē𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you, a really good friend of Rin gets added into a group chat with a lot of his so ca...
16.9K 423 16
Chris thinks he's armored his heart past all hope of letting anyone inside....until Spencer comes along with a sledgehammer. ⛓ Šī¸_GhostInTheMachine_ ...