I'm Not Her (Mtv's Teen Wolf)

By UknowImAdr3amer

"Brooke look I never meant for it to happen it just came out, I regret it." I stand up getting out of his bed... More

I'm Not Her. Chpt 1
When You're Gone. Chpt 2
Werewolves Dancing and Jealousy. Chpt 4
Broken. Chpt 5
The Truth. Chpt 6
Love me? Love me not?. Chpt 7
Don't Break. Chpt 8
Flash back's and truth. Chpt 9
So please just catch me. Chpt 10
The Dream. Chpt 11
Day Dreaming. Chpt 12
Your Pain, Is My Pain. Chpt 13
Don't Touch Me. Chpt 14
Im Still Alive. Chpt 15
Alpha and Me. Chpt 16
The Plan. Chpt 17
No Relationship is Safe. Chpt 18
The Alpha at Midnight. Chpt 19
Never Kiss and Tell. Chpt 20!
The full moon. Chpt 21
Jacksons on the Prowl. Chpt 22
Mr and Mrs Stilinski. Chpt 23
Let There be Lights. Chpt 24
She Lay Dying. Chpt 25
Scream. Chpt 26
Empath? Or No? Chpt 27
It's Here. Chpt 28
I Wanna Be Drunk. Chpt 29
Waking Up. Chpt 30
Sister Bonding. Chpt 31
Now You Know. Chpt 32
Fix You. Chpt 33
ITS UP!!!!!
Its my birthday. Chpt 34
The End. Chpt 35 part one
The End. Chpt 36 part 2!!!
Not an update
Part 2 Chapter 1, The Siren is Back

Tall Dark and... Creepy. Chpt 3

27.3K 627 105
By UknowImAdr3amer

"Where the hell are we even going"

I snapped at Scott and Stiles as he took a turn onto another unfamiliar street.

"One sec Brooke we are almost there" Stiles said grabbing my arm and rubbing it reassuringly like a parent does when you get aggravated with them.

I rolled my eyes pulling my arm from his grip and rested my head on the window. We finally pulled over to the side of the street and parked. Stiles and Scott jumped out of the car.

"Brooke you stay here."

Scott ordered.

"I don't have to listen to you." I said back to Scott very sharply. He just rolled his eyes and looked at Stiles for help.

"Brooke you know there is going to be a lot of dirt and bugs and wild animals also in here right?"

I nodded at Stiles' stupid question.

"I know that and that's why I don't want to go, but still, I'm not not going because Scott told me not to go. Got it?"

"Nope."

"Not a clue."

The boys said in unison

"Omigod you boys comprehend nothing."

As I took my seat back in the car I pulled off my pumps and rubbed my feet as I shuffled through my purse for my phone.

When I finally found it I dialed Lydia's number.

"Hey babe what's up??"

She answered nonchalantly.

"Not much Lyd but I'm on the outside of the woods because Stiles and Scott needed to get something from it."

"Remind me again why you hang out with them."

I rolled my eyes at her comment but laughed anyways.

"Brooke, Jackson's friend Carter wants to go on a double date with us. I told him I'd try to get you to come would you be interested?"

She said into the phone

As I was about to answer I saw the guy from the parking lot walk through the woods about 30 feet infront of the car. If he is Scott's friend I'm sure he's going to see Scott, I mean who would come out to this random ass part of the woods by choice?

"Hey Lydia I have to go I'll call you in a bit."

"No. Brooke. Wait. What about Cart-"

I hung up the phone and got out of the car silently.

I started to follow the older man through the woods. He was turning towards the direction Stiles and Scott were headed. It wasn't until I was halfway into the forest standing behind a tree and listening in on theses guys conversation that I realized I was bare foot. Oh god mentally face palming myself I lean closer to hear the conversation.

The man in the black jacket looked like he was about to beat Stiles to a pulp, him and Scott fumbled to their feet off the ground where it seemed like they were looking for something.

"This is private property." the man in the blak said

Ok he doesn't seem like Scott's friend, from the look on Scott's face I don't even think he knows this handsome stranger.

Scott and Stiles mumbled a few things back to the guy before he threw Scott's inhaler at him.

"Brooke you can come out now"

he yelled at me never even looking back To see if his assumption that I followed him was correct. He just walked away.

I walked towards the boys as Stiles hit Scott on the chest.

"Guys that was Derek Hale... You remember right he's only like a few years older then us"

"Remember what?"

Scott and I said in unison, he earned an evil eye from me as Stiles continued.

"His family.... They all burned to death in a fire like ten years ago"

"I wonder what he's doing back"

Scott said

Stiles huffed and turned around

"Come on..."

"Guys.."

I said looking at them both

"He came up to me today in the parking lot. He- he said he was a friend of yours. I didn't know who he was."

When I finished they both just looked at me as their mouths fell open.

The car ride to drop Scott off at work went by fairly quickly and once he was out of the car it felt like a huge wait was lifted off my chest.

Stiles looked at me as I closed my eyes to go to sleep,

"wake me up when we get to your place"

I said laying my head down.

"Ok bro-bee whatever you say."

*flashback The morning after Scott and I hooked up*

I had a huge smile on my face as I looked at the text from Scott on my phone.

He wanted me to come over so we could talk about what's going on, he said he had to tell me something. I responded good caus there's something I wanna tell you too.

I got out of my car and ran up to his door and just walked in. Mama McCall yelled a warm hello from the kitchen and I just walked into his room. He was lying on the bed half asleep watching family guy, I walked over and got under the covers, he pulled me into his chest. "Brooke I know what happened last night was great"- I cut him off

"I know what your going to say but don't worry I do too Scott, I have for a while."

"You do?" He questioned with pleading eyes before he corrected himself "I mean we can't, or I can't. You and Me isn't going to work out."

My eyes drooped into a saddened look as I turned around in his bed to face him, his arms still around me. His expression instantly grew solemn as he looked into my eyes. "Hey, your ok, it's ok don't be sad." he said rubbing circles on my back.

I looked down "how could you say that?"

"Brooke... It was a mistake everyone makes them it's just-"

"It's just your mistake was telling a girl who was and still is completely in love with you that you loved her and then told her to Pretend like it never happened."

"Brooke look I never meant for it to happen it just came out, I regret it."

I stand up getting out of his bed and pulling on my boots

"No you know what was a big regret, ever becoming close to you in the first place because all you have done is manipulate my feelings and I'm done with it."

I turned to leave the room

"Wait Brooke"

I turned around quickly my hair wiping at my shoulders arms crossed in front of my chest.

"Just please don't-"

"Don't what? don't tell?... Don't worry your little secrets safe with me"

I stared at him waiting to see if I was correct.

His eyes looked down at the bed

"Just don't, don't talk to me" I stuttered out before leaving his room.

*end*

I woke up with tears in my eyes as Stiles nudged me awake quickly whipping them from my eyes I looked at him.

"Brooke? Are you ok?" He questioned

"Ya Stiles just a bad dream I'm fine!"

I said smiling at him, but I wasn't fine... I missed Scott.

After that day we didn't talk, we didn't see eachother, we never hung out with Stiles at the same time, and it hurt so bad. I cried a lot when I thought about him. I couldn't help myself.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so now you sort of know what happened between Brooke and Scott, any guesses as to why it happened? hope you like it!! 'm thinking of doing a double update today!!! I hope you guys like it!! read vote follow and comment. thanks again.

-Hailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 35.8K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
16.3K 209 66
I decided out of boredom to create the entire history/lore of antanya after talking to my friend,which is mostly inspired by his help and advice whic...
987K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
213K 4.5K 52
With her twin brother Stefan, Bela returns to Mystic Falls wanting to start a new normal human life, but being a vampire nothing isn't normal. [Discl...