The Flower and the Avenger

By askfindmenever

When Miss Sakura Haruno went to the village of Konoha seeking a job, everyone is terrified of the job request... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Anniversary Omake - Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- Last Chapter
THE FORGOTTEN FIANCE HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!

{N O T E}

2.9K 96 19
By askfindmenever

Hello, lovely readers!

As always, I wanted to thank you for reading the Flower and the Avenger.

I regret to tell you that my next update will probably be very, very delayed due to an injury of mine. I love playing volleyball, and due to repetitive use of my right shoulder my rotator cuff has torn. It is now extremely difficult to even move my arm to rest it on my keyboard.

However, this is not to say that The Flower and the Avenger is discontinued. I will continue writing it, but typing one-handed is typically not my forte, so this is just a note to make you readers aware that the next update is probably not tomorrow, or sometime near next week.

I sincerely apologize for those who were looking forward to my next update. I will do my best to think up and draft new ideas for this story to fashion this into a better book.

The Flower and the Avenger was meant to be a simple story, and I certainly hadn't expected over 20,000 reads on this. As such, after I finish this book I will go back and edit it.

I have gotten some comments and messages sent to me about my constant grammar and spelling errors, and it is in my best interest to make sure that you are all satisfied with this.

Since the bad news is over, I am introducing another idea that I've been thinking about these past few weeks.

The Flower and the Avenger might have a sequel.

Actually, I've been considering making this into a trilogy- book one, The Flower and the Avenger, book two, The Forgotten Fiance, and book three, The Eyes and the Heart.

I assure you that not all three is going to be about Sakura and Sasuke. One is going to be Naruto's and Hinata's love story- placed in the same environment as The Flower and the Avenger. I still haven't thought about it thoroughly enough, and this isn't a guarantee that I'll be able to make it this far. But, I wanted to share this to boost my inspiration.

The Flower and Avenger is eventually coming to a close, but the ending that you readers all wish for might not be the one that you believe it is going to be.

Thank you for understanding, and again, I sincerely apologize for my inconvenience and I promise that from now on, my health will always be in check to satisfy you readers.

Best, Storywriter

(Good luck figuring out what would happen in the second and third books!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 26
What would happen if someone suddenly called Sakura, offering her a job in the Uchiha corp.?! Will love bloom between her and her boss?! Or will they...
6.8K 214 16
What would happen if Sakura and Sasuke went to the Modern AU? Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, and this is the very first story I have posted on Watt...
295K 5.5K 33
Naruto Uzumaki never wanted to become the Hokage. He was swallowed by darkness at a young age. When he was 16, he became a villain and started to des...
378K 18.7K 54
❝𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚'𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖�...