Crushing on Gilinsky- f.d.a...

Autorstwa thebeezkneez04

Melody Jenson is the new girl at Omaha High School. She moved all the way from California because her mother... Wiฤ™cej

Meet the Characters!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Message

Chapter 11

497 10 2
Autorstwa thebeezkneez04

Jack's POV

The guys, MJ, and I just hung out. We got to know her even more. For example, she art and she loves to dance, well I already knew that. I find it kind of hot that she can dance professionally to be honest.

"Hey MJ, you wanna dance for us?" I asked her.

"No." She answered.

"Aww, c'mon. Why not?" Sam whined. She shrugged.

"You think we'd judge you?" Johnson asked her.

"No, I just don't feel like it." She said again.

"C'mon, please." Aaron pleaded.

"Noooo guys. So stop." She groaned.

"I'll buy you food if you dance." Matt offered.

"Ok, fine. Y'all heard that, right? Matty owes me food." She announced loudly.

"Yes, ma'am." We all answered, except for Matt.

"Fuck." Matt groaned.

"Aight, let's go." MJ beckoned us to follow her to the dance floor. She took my hand and pulled me with her and started dancing. I danced with her, both of us rocking to the beat of the song. 'Swalla' by Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign was playing.

MJ pressed her ass against my pelvis and grinded on me. I held her waist as I grinded with her. Our bodies were so close, turning me on even more. I swear, I would fuck her on this dance floor, but then again I can't. She's a virgin and I respect that now.

"MJ, stop it. goddamn you're killing me." I growled into her ear.

"Really?" She asked, with a lot of amusement in her voice. I grunted. "You're even hotter when you're turned on, baby boy." She giggled and turned around to face me.

"Turn back around, MJ." I growled. She obeyed.
———

Soon, Delilah by Will Claye started playing.

"Oh shit, I have a dance to this song." MJ stopped grinding on me and walked to the middle of the dance floor, where everyone stopped dancing to watch her. I made my way to the front to watch her, too.

(Choreo. for Melody's dance)

The song continued to play as MJ finished her dance and everyone cheered for her. I'm impressed. That was really good.

I was surprised how she danced in her heels. She smiled and looked my way and walked over to me, dragging me to the dance floor. The DJ changed the song to Ride by Demarco.

"Do it like we practiced." She told me. Oh yea, forgot to mention that she taught me some moves. She started the dance and I followed.

(Choreo. for Melody and Jack's dance)

We finished and the crowd cheered again.

"Not bad." She complimented me.

"One more dance?" I asked. She nodded and walked over to the DJ. I think to request a song.

"You know this one, too." She told me when she came back. It Won't Stop by Sevyn Streeter started to play. I pulled off my shirt, getting screams from most of the girls. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Madison staring at us with jealously in her eyes. Good.

(Choreo for Melody and Jack's 2nd dance)

After the song finished, there was louder cheering. MJ hugged me and I hugged back. That was something. I find it hot that she could dance in heels though.

"You did really good, Jack." MJ told me.

"Thanks, I just had a really great teacher. I never knew I could dance like that." I said and put my shirt back on. I led her back to our circle. Soon, everyone else came back.

"Jack, you're lucky, man. I would kill to dance with her." Aaron groaned.

"That thing you did when you were pretending to fuck her was priceless. You should have seen Mel's face." Hayes added.

"Yea, what was that? We didn't rehearse that." MJ asked me. I shrugged.

"It just seemed appropriate." I told her. "I wouldn't mind doing it for real though." I chuckled and she frowned at me. Shit, I forgot. Oh well.

"Ugh, control yourself." She shoved me.

"But I can't. I just really wanna get all up in you." I teased.

"Oh god. Eww." She groaned and got up, sitting next to Nate. All of us laughed, except for MJ, who sat there fuming.

"She'd be like, 'Oh yes, daddy. Fuck me.'" Sam somewhat imitated MJ moaning, making us laugh.

"Shut the fuck up. Seriously." She growled, but obviously we didn't listen. Seeing her upset was funny, and a little hot.

"Oh my god. I wanna feel your big dick inside of me." Cam followed.

"Make me come, daddy. Fuck me harder." Nate played along.

"Oh yes, please, daddy. I'm your fucking slut." I joined. The rest of the guys joined in, too. I saw MJ swipe at her eye. Was she crying?

"Fuck you guys." MJ sniffled and got up, leaving the group.

"What'd we do?" Johnson asked. The guys shrugged, having no clue why MJ got all upset. They burst out into laughter again and I kinda felt bad.

I got up to go after her. I made my way inside the house and into the kitchen. She wasn't there. Just Madison and Derek making out. Disgusting.

I left and pushed through people dancing and drinking and made my way upstairs. I opened the door to Sammy's room to see MJ sitting on his bed, crying silently.

"MJ." I called and she looked up.

"Go away. I don't wanna talk to any of you." She sobbed getting up and walking toward me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd get upset about that." I apologized.

"Yea, like I'm supposed to believe that. Is this your way of mocking me because I'm a virgin? Huh?" She questioned.

"No, MJ, c'mon. I didn't mean it."

"Just leave me alone, Jack." She sniffled, another stream of tears rolling down her cheeks.

She tried to get past me, but I didn't let her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me, kissing her. She didn't retaliate, but wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back.

I pushed her into the room and closed and locked the door. I grabbed her by the thighs and lifted her, guiding her to the bed and laying her on it.

I got on top of her, kissing on her jaw, which made her sigh and wrap her arms around me, tangling her fingers into my hair and pulling on it.

I attached our lips again, biting her lip gently and pulling on it, before releasing it again.

"You wanna try something?" I asked her in between kisses.

"Try what?" She asked me, making me smirk.

"You'll enjoy it, trust me." I said and she just looked at me. "Do you trust me, MJ?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yea, I do trust you." She answered. I lifted up her dress so that it bunches up around her waist, revealing her black thong, making me smirk and her blush.

"Can I?" I asked her and she nodded quickly. I pulled her thong down her legs slowly, before putting it down beside her. I spread her legs open and rubbed her slowly, making her breath hitch.

"Mmmmm." She sighed, closing her eyes immediately. I got on my knees, kissing the inside of her thighs, making her breathing get more shallow. I kissed her heat, making her whimper, tangling her fingers through my hair again.

I started to eat her out, making her moan in surprise. I licked, sucked, and kissed her everywhere, making her pull on my hair even more.

"Oh fuck, Jack..." She whined breathlessly, squirming under me. I chuckled, making her gasp and I continued to please her.
———

Soon, we came back hand in hand and all of the guys were silent once they saw us. We sat back in our seats. No one said anything for a few seconds.

"So, where were you guys?" J questioned with a slight smirk on his face. MJ looked down, her cheeks becoming a little rosy. I squeezed her hand a little and she squeezed back.

"Shut it, J." I said and he put his hands up immediately.

"Sorry." He muttered.
———

We continued to have fun until it was about 2 in the morning.

"Ok, mom. Love you, bye." MJ spoke, then hung up her phone.

"She said yes." She told me and I nodded. MJ had just called her mom to ask her if MJ can sleep over at mine.

Most of the guys were either already gone, or were staying over at Sam's. We left his place and got into the Lyft that was waiting for us.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

236K 1.8K 7
Nigel Hamilton is a successful businessman and single father whose life basically revolves around his four year old daughter since her mom skipped ou...
248 87 13
This is a Christian book for a Christian girl who are finding their way to Christ , for girls facing strugglings living as a Christian girl.
1.1M 37.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
4.9K 748 16
Diana Ramirez, a talented but softly-spoken artist, has shared nearly two years of her life with her boyfriend, Billy Hargrove. Their relationship, o...