As Time Goes By

By lov3_dontchang3

Miscarriages, Lies, Cheating, Deceit, Betrayal, Family and Friendships pushed to the very edge. The Cunningha... More

Intro
Marquise 1
Corinthian 2
Odion 3
Darion 4
Kylan 5
Trinity 6
Mario 7
Jade 8
Toussaint 9
Noah 10
Darion 11
Jade 12
Toussaint 13
Kylan 14
Noah 15
Odion 16
Alex 17
Corinthian 18
Xavier 19
Darion 20
Ace 21
Toussaint 22
Kylan 23
Fabricio 24
Odion 25
Corinthian 26
Marquise 27
Darion 28
Noah 29
Justice 30
Kylan 31
Xavier 32
Noah 33
Fabricio 34
Toussaint 35
Marcel 36
Trinity 37
Corinthian 38
Odion 39
Darion 40
Odion 41
Kylan 42
Toussaint 43
Jade 44
Fabricio 45
Noah 46
Corinthian 47
Darion 48
Lauren 49
Alex 50
Kylan 51
Kylan 52
Kylan 53
Kylan 54
Kylan 55
Darion 56
Darion 57
Darion 58
Darion 59
Darion 60
Toussaint 61
Toussaint 62
Toussaint 63
Toussaint 64
Toussaint 65
Noah 66
Noah 67
Noah 68
Noah 69
Noah 70
Corinthian 71
Corinthian 72
Corinthian 73
Corinthian 74
Corinthian 75
Odion 76
Odion 77
Odion 78
Odion 79
Odion 80
Fabricio 81
Fabricio 82
Fabricio 83
Quamir 84
Quamir 85
Quamir 86
Cortez 87
Cortez 88
Cortez 89
Jade 90
Jade 91
Jade 92
Alex 93
Juelz 94
Noah 95
Marquise 96
Toussaint 97
Quamir 98
Odion 99
Darion 100
Corinthian 101
Xavier 102
Ala'ven 103
Kylan 104
Fabricio 105
Mario 107
Justice 108
Kylan 109
Toussaint 110
Julio 111
Odion 112
Corinthian 113
Camille 114
Noah 115
Darion 116
Ace 117
Justice 118
Fabricio 119
Jade 120
Noah 121
Maseo 122
Darion 123
Toussaint 124
Julio 125
Jade 126
Corinthian 127
Quamir 128
Mario 129
Noah 130
Odion 131
Trinity 132
Kylan 133
Noah 134
Zyshaun 135
Noah 136
Kylan 137
Darion 138
Toussaint 139
Corinthian 140
Odion 141
Julio 142
Jade 143
Marquise 144
Kylan 145
Odion 146
Darion 147
Justice 148
Quamir 149
Finale 150
Open Discussion

Ace 106

1.4K 91 47
By lov3_dontchang3

I was the first one up as usual, I walked into the kitchen to make me and Jela some breakfast but something caught my attention..... on the table there were a bunch of envelopes each one with a name on it, I grabbed the one with my name and began reading. Fuckin Saint..... the more I read the happier I became but also the more greedy I started to become, while we were on the yacht yesterday Saint had some people hiding gifts all over the island including money, jewelry, gift cards and a car. I was tempted to hide the other envelopes so I could have a head start but I liked a challenge plus I knew most of them wouldn't be up until well past noon, so after studying the clues forwards and backwards I decided to go wake up my bros Marquise, Darion, Odion, Alex and Lauren. But then I stopped that would be a bad idea because Darion would tell Fabricio, Alex would tell Norelle, Marquise would tell Cori and then everyone would know.... nah I guess I would have to do this solo.

"Lorenzo what's taking so long?" Jela asked walking into the kitchen, damn my girl was sexy as fuck; all she had on was one of my shirts and some panties. If I wasn't trying to get a jump on everybody else I probably would've fucked her on the kitchen floor but I was determined to get as many as these gifts as possible before everyone else. "What's that in your hand?" Jela asked walking over to me.

"Uhh it's nothing..... baby just go chill in the room, I'm about to go on a little run around the island." I said tucking the map in my pocket. Jela looked at me for a second then shrugged and trotted her ass back to my room...... damn she had a nice ass. I walked out the backdoor where Darion and Fabricio were laying in one of the chairs by the pool covered in a blanket, I was praying that they were sleep but me and Darion locked eyes.

"Where are you going Ace?" Darion asked and I began to shake... I was a horrible liar, I was surprised Jela never caught on but I could never lie to my family and Darion knew that which is why he was staring at me directly in the eyes. "What are you hiding big cuzz?" Darion asked rubbing Fabricio's back.

"Saint hid a bunch of gifts all over the island and I'm about to go looking for them.........." I blurted out and Darion stared at me for a second.

"Well have fun..... I guess." Darion said turning and kissing Fabricio on the head, Darion wasn't interested in the gifts which was good for me but I also knew it was only a matter of time before he told Odion and Jayvion. So I started walking knowing my time was limited..... the first thing I found was some money about five thousand which was coo; I needed some more clothes and shoes but what I was really looking for was the car and jewelry.

"LORENZO!!!" Jela yelled walking towards me, I saw the envelope in her and I mumbled fuck...... "You lying sack of shit! You could've told me what you were doing but your scrawny ass wanted to be greedy." Jela said pushing me.

"Man what did I tell you about putting your hands on me?" I asked irritated. "Look I was going to tell you but I wanted to get a head start before everyone else.... I was going to give you what ever jewelry I found so relax." I said scratching my head.

"You are the worst liar on the planet...... and you didn't seem to have a problem with me putting my hands on you last night.... 'oh baby stroke that shyt, fuck Jela play with my nuts...'. So don't try to act brand new...... now what have you found so far?" Jela asked. For the next three to four hours me and Jela searched all over this island finding a bunch of different stuff mostly money and gift cards, when we came across the little swimming pool where Noah proposed to Jade and decided to take a break.

"I think we should rest for about ten minutes then start back up, if I'm right then everybody should be waking up within that time and I know they're about to start going crazy trying to find everything." I said sitting next to the water.

"That's fine.... I think we've got enough stuff, we should at least leave them something." Jela said taking her shoes off...... fun fact about me I LOVED girls with pretty feet and Jela had some of the sexiest toes I've ever seen. Jela pulled her long, dark hair over her shoulder and looked at me causing me to blush. Our relationship was simple she did her and I did me but I knew in my heart we'd end up together once we were both ready for a serious relationship.

"Damn you see something you like?" Jela asked smiling at me, I walked over to her and kissed her gently, which each passing second the kiss grew more intense.

"I wanna eat your pussy....." I said licking my lips, I took Jela's shorts off and tossed them to the side then dropped to my knees and kissed her pussy. I lifted her leg placing it on my shoulder and began going to town.... another fun fct about me was I LOVED eating pussy and the fact that Jela was a squirter was a huge bonus. Within a couple minute Jela's juices were drippin from my chin, her hands were grippin the fuck out of my head to keep her balance as I applied pressure to her clit with my tongue and the next wave came crashing down.

"You are bout as triflin' as your dad......" A voice said from behind us and I quickly turned around to see my sister Ivanna standing next to Armani. The mood was shot and Jela began putting her clothes back on...... Ivanna walked over to me and punched me in the chest. "You couldn't wake me up to tell me that there was a fuckin treasure hunt going on?" She asked.

"Baby I'm about to go look for some more stuff..... I'll be right over there." Armani said walking off.

"Lorenzo I'll be doing the same over there...." Jela said walking off in the opposite direction. I used my shirt to wipe my face while Ivanna stood there watching me, this was the first time me and her have been alone in a while and honestly I didn't know what to say.

"Ace when did we stop being close? We used to be best friends now it's like we're strangers with the same parents." Ivanna said quietly.

"We stopped being close when dad started making me your babysitter, we stopped being close when you stopped being my loving older sister and became a bitch." I said looking into her eyes.

"You mean when I became THAT bitch..... but I was THAT BITCH when I came out the womb so I haven't really changed at all." Ivanna said smiling.

"See you're not even taking this seriously." I said starting to walk off but Ivanna grabbed my arm.

"You're too uptight Ace, look I miss the relationship we had...... remember when we used to build forts or you'd be sad because I was going to school and you weren't...." Ivanna said.

"We can't go back to that sis..... dad hates me, he treats me like trash and he's made me resent you....." I said fighting back tears and once again Ivanna started smiling. "You think that this is a joke." I said shaking my head.

"Dad doesn't hate you Ace..... you don't hear the conversations dad and Uncle Khalil have about you, I swear dad gushes and praises you for hours on end, saying how proud he is of you and how happy he is that you aren't soft. Yeah he gives you a hard time but that's only because he believes in you....." Ivanna said and I froze.... damn I never really thought of it like that before. "And between us I think he misses you.... I know Legacy does because he doesn't have anyone to play the game with anymore. Look Ace I'm not saying you should move back in but you could at least stop by the house and visit." Ivanna said.

"I'll..... I'll think about it." I said quietly.

"Here punk....." She said pulling something out of your pocket. "Toussaint had this hidden in his room because he didn't think anyone would dare to go in there but I don't fear Toussaint so I went in there and grabbed this." Ivanna said handing me an envelope, inside was a card saying PRIZE: CAR (Your choice). "I'll see you later Squirt." Ivanna said pushing me before walking off in the dame direction as Armani.

Once me and Jela got back to the house it was extremely quiet in there, I guess since everybody was either in their rooms fucking or out looking for the prizes but it gave me time to sit back and think about everything me and Ivanna had talked about, maybe I was giving my dad a hard time and I could at least stop by there ever now and then to see them though I didn't have any plans to move back in because I loved it over Uncle Marcus's house.

"So what did you find you fucking cheater......" Marquise asked walking into my room and sitting on the bed.

"About fifteen thousand, a watch, some other jewelry that I gave to Jela, a couple gift cards and the car. I'm still trying to decide what kind of car I want. Did you find anything?" I asked looking at him.

"I found that if I stick my finger in Stephanie's butt while hitting from the back she begins to squirt but other than that nah....... I kinda figured you found the car though otherwise you'd still be out there with the rest of them, so how long are you going to let them keep looking before you tell them that you found it?" Marquise asked.

"A couple more hours....." I said smirking.

"That's fucked up....... but I like it, so what's the plan for when we get back stateside? We got prom coming up, then we got all summer to fuck shyt up we'll both be eighteen and I'm seriously trying to get on this porn shyt." Marquise said and I just shook my head this summer was going to be crazy as fuck, I just had that feeling but I couldn't wait though right now I had to go talk to Saint about what kind of car I wanted........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 3.1K 23
A short story about Jo finding love and starting a family he's always wanted. Spinoff of "Rags to Riches"
37.9K 693 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
431K 4.6K 7
SPIN-OFF TO "FROM THE OTHER SIDE" Having a crush on one of your best friends is already a struggle. Having a crush on one of your best friends, who...
186K 5K 9
Tyler with a. Rough past gets adopted by a new mom, his brother is over protective and they soon get feelings for one another, the feelings they shou...