Little sister(DL fanfiction)M...

By Misty-Ice-Lucielle

What happens when fate plays a game on me? What should I do? I DO NOT OWN DIABOLIK LOVERS I ONLY OWN MY... More

○ALICE○
○ENCOUNTER○
○SISTER○
dinner with the Sakamakis part 1
dinner with the Sakamakis Part2
Nightmare
Authors note
LOCKED
Special: HALLOWEEN
Meeting the Mukamis
girls time
Everything..comes to an end
Wake up...This is Reality
Heh... They didn't
Kazumi's Bio
Going to School?@#7'82^@2/#@
Go go and Bump Bump
Ereve (1)
Ereve(2)
Not an update
Cute
Aaand you're drunk
New book?
Published!
Shopping! It's gonna be real now!
A Tree House
We're gonna what?!
Mothers
Not an Update
Randomness
Author has been tagged
School(A/N)
Relax
Doubts
Out
SLOW UPDATES
Crash
Childhood Friend
Where the Hell is she?!
The Mother's story 1
The Mother's Story 2
NEW COVER :3
A/N T^T Sorry
MAJOR EDITING
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAITO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANATO

You don't scare me!

328 9 2
By Misty-Ice-Lucielle

WARNING, there may be some swearing. Also, that's Jacob above

Halloween. Oh dear.

3 days later.It's that day again. Halloween. The night where kids dress up as what they want to be, a zombie, a wolf, a ghost, a white lady, a vampire, etc. 

The whole town's streetlights were all decorated in pumpkins and scary cobwebs.
There were carved pumpkins with unlit candles. It's because it was still morning.

"AHA! I told you I can carve pumpkins way better than you!" Yuma smirked in victory as he showed two carved pumpkins.

"So what...." Shu sighed and stood up.
"I'm going now.." He left the garden as Yuma looked at him with a smug look.
"Tch."
"Yuma-kun, look, is this okay??" Kazumi asked as she showed a pumkin carved with the words trick or treat.

"That's a nice one." Yuma said.
"Are you two done with the pumpkins?" Ruki shouted as he leaned over the screen door.
"Yeah! We're already done Ruki!" Yuma shouted and carried the two pumpkins as he went back the house followed by Kazumi holding hers.

"Ohayo, Kazumi-chan." Kanato greeted as he gave a creepy smile. Last week, Kazumi already patched up Teddy back, so now, Kanato is back to his normal self.
"Ohayo, Kanato-kun." Kazumi greeted back.

"What's those stupid pumpkins for?" Ayato asks as he tilts the chair he was sitting on.

"Halloween of course! Try to at least get into Halloween spirit." Kazumi glared at him.

"OI, stop glaring at me pipsqueak." Ayato rolled his eyes but paused as he felt a dark aura.

"You what?"   Everyone sweat dropped as Kazumi had a dark aura, slowly walking towards him.

------------CHIBI-FORM----------

The brothers, Laito, Kou, Yuma and Ruki were holding Kazumi back as she held a big carving knife.

"Lemme go! I'm gonna kill that asshole and carve his stomach op-en!" Kazumi growled as she struggled against the brothers.

"Man, what the fuck, you got stronger like a giant." Yuma said as he just held Kazumi's right arm. oh the irony.

"I'm gonna kill that asshole." Kazumi growled.
"N-neko-Chan ! Come On! Don't kill-"

"You people are annoying, look at her, she's just a human. W.E.A.K.L.I.N.G."

The four paused and suddenly let their grips off Kazumi.

--------CHIBI-FORM------

That day, Ayato almost got killed and carved into a Red-head strawberry pumpkin.

---Later that Night.

"Trick or Treat! Happy Halloween!" The kids who were dressed in Avenger characters said as they cheerfully raised up their pumpkin design buckets.
"Here you go!" Kazumi and Yuma said as they gave the kids candies.
"Thank you!" The kids gleefully said and ran away from the big house towards another house.

"Guys! I'll go some where. for a while." Kazumi said and some nodded before she left the house with her bag.

------
"*sigh* This is useless." Shin said and stood up from the bench where he had an encounter with a human girl.
He and Kazumi got along well, Kazumi brought him some nuts for three days now.
As he was walking towards the middle of the forest, Kazumi suddenly tackled him down.
"What the hell?! Get off me human!" Shin growled as he pushed Kazumi off him.
"Where do you think you're going mister?" Kazumi asked as she straddled him.
"Wait..are you mocking me?" Shin asked as he pointed to the wolf ears Kazumi was wearing.
"Nope." Kazumi answered and stood up.

She sighed as Shin just sat down comfortably.

--------

"Halloween? So this doesn't matter if I." Shin muttered as his wolf ears and tail showed.

"I guess soo." Kazumi said as she closed her eyes.

"Can you hear it?" Kazumi asked as she took a deep breath.
"Hear what?" Shin asked as he looked at Kazumi.
Kazumi laid down on the grass and gazed up the stars that were visible through the tall trees.
Suddenly, a  low growl was heard.

"And what are you doing here?" Shin sighed as he looked at a approaching wolf.
"Another wolf?" Kazumi sat up and looked at the growling wolf.

"That's my familiar." Shin explained as he motioned his hand.
"Talk."

"Yes, your highness."
"Highness?! You're a-" Kazumi started shaking Shin's shoulders
"Don't touch our-" The familiar was interrupted by Shin
Shin held Kazumi's hands tightly as he motioned the familiar to continue.
"Yes. There will be a meeting with the Vampire King. Carla-sama told us that The Vampire King will hold this meeting at a party that will happen tomorrow. His sons and the girl will come."
"I see. You may go now."
"But Carla-sama told me to watch over you." Shin cringed and sighed deeply.

"Seriously."
"SOoo. How many familiars do you have Shin-kun?" Kazumi asked as Shin let go of her hands.
"A lot, I guess." Shin answered as he ignored the familiar watching over them.
"I can *sniff* Smell meat."
"Oh..Anyways, here." Kazumi gave Shin her bag.
"I got to buy some extra meat and some nuts you like." Kazumi said as Shin suddenly became red.
"You Okay Shin? You're red.." Kazumi trailed off as she tilted her head.
Suddenly, Kazumi was hugged tightly by Shin.
"Shin?" Kazumi questioned. Shin didn't say anything as he snuggled towards Kazumi's neck. Kazumi became red after.
"u-um......."

The familiar became confused as the two looked so red.
---

The two talked for a while before Shin was called by Carla.
"I gotta go now. See you tomorrow?" Shin stood up and held his hand towards Kazumi.
"Thanks. See ya." Kazumi said before going home.
"Your highness, who is that girl...?"  The familiar asked as he and Shin walked back to the big mansion.
"She's a human friend."
"So she's the one who keeps on giving us meat and your food?" The familiar asked into which Shin nodded.

"Also, why were you red a while ago.?"  Shin blushed and looked away.
"I-it's nothing."
"Are you stuttering?" 

"I SAID IT'S NOTHING!!"

----------

"I'm Home." Kazumi said as she entered the house. The brothers were cuddled up on the sofa while some of the others were on the floor with a blanket over them.

"Yosh. Pipsqueak. Come here and seat with Ore-sama." Ayato ordered as he patted the mat that was unoccupied on his left.
"Okay."  Kazumi said and sat down beside him.
"What movie are we watching."
"Some scary shitty ass movie. Found it in my room." Yuma answered as he sipped his drink.
"Kazumi-san...do you want some?" Azusa asked as he handed a bowl full of popcorn.
"Thanks Azusa! I'll have some." Kazumi said as she scooped up two hand full of popcorn.

---Kazumi

"You have to run! Or else he-" the brown haired teenage girl suddenly gets stabbed on the neck as Yui screams with the character.
"SHH." We all said as we looked back at the T.V.
"She at least could've called the cops." Reiji commented a Ruki agreed with him.
I ate some popcorn that i placed on my lap as I suddenly saw  something on the window.

"Uh..Guys."
"What? Yuma-kun asked me and everyone looked at me as I pointed at the window that had a man  on it.
Laito turned off the T.V as we all stared back to the guy outside our window.

The guy suddenly showed a knife.
"RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN." We all got in groups as we went upstairs to hide.

I hid with Subaru, Kou and Laito in the big closet as we saw Yuma and Ayato hiding under the bed.

"Psst. Did anyone lock the door?" Ayato asked as Laito shook his head.
Then, we heard screams from Kanato, Yui and...Shu??
"Shit Shit! I can sense him! He's-" The door suddenly busts wide open. A man who seemed to be tall, entered the room.   

We all kept quiet as the man smirks, he was wearing a mask from the purge movie.
Wait, how did I even know he's smirking?
He glances down on the bed to see Ayato and Yuma.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The mans starts to pull Ayato as Yuma Starts to open the window.
"YUMA DON'T LEAVE ME YOU TITAN!" Ayato-kun shouts as we tried muffling our laughs.
"NO! I'll HAVE TO LET YOU GO!."
Titanic? What the- Suddenly, the mysterious man pulls Yuma next.
"MAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII."

I am purposely sorry for the over-exaggerated shouts. I am Laughing while doing this.

After that, we started to hear some laughs that belonged to Reiji and Ruki.

-----

"You mean you set this all up to scare us?" I asked Jacob. Jacob's call fortunately was answered by Ruki and Reiji, and they planned this before Halloween.
"Haha! Still, I never thought you two, the almighty 'ore-sama' Would actually shout like a little girl." Jacob said as he laughed.
"At least I didn't scream like a girl. I screamed like a true man." Yuma states proudly as Ayato and him started to fight.

The others joined in, as well as Yui as they started to hit each other with pillows. Me and Jacob decided to talk outside.

"So..what do you want me to talk about?" I asked as he leaned on the gate.
"How's your memory?" Jacob asked me.
"Well, I'm starting to at least remember my mom a little, and....some are still not coming back to me." I answered him as I stared at the clouds trying to block the moon from view.
"Do you take the pills Karlheinz  gave you?" He asked and I nodded.
"Here. He told me to give you more of these. then, by tomorrow there will be a party."
'wait, I just heard the familiar a while ago say the same thing.' i thought as I just nodded.
"I'll just go and tell this tomorrow to the brothers, you better get some sleep now, maybe you would dream of your memories." Jacob said as he chuckled before handing me the pills to be able to walk.

"Thanks."

-----
 So yeah. I'll probably update on Sunday or Monday since I'll be going some where both on Sat and Sun. Also, check out my other book!
~Misty out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
141K 4.5K 47
Alexandra had just finished Diabolik Lovers season two when she felt her eyes getting heavy. She fell fast asleep, and when she woke up...she was in...
1.9K 40 10
I tried taking a break from Dance with Devils and writing oneshots for Diabolik Lovers but these are kinda suck so I wouldn't read them tbh I'm gonna...
16.8K 176 32
You are sent to a mansion for who knows why and six smokin' hot guys live there. You will experience being their bride one by one, unless I put a one...