Pretty Please Don't Pinch Me

By WordsWithGem

What happened to me is something I could never have dreamed up in my wildest imagination. I mean, no one real... More

Author's Note
1. The Concert
2. The Meet
3. Montgomery Manor
4. The (Non) Date
5. The Morning After
6. Hers
7. Prying Eyes
8. The Invite
9. Meet The Family
10. Sunday Dinner
11. The Aftermath
12. The Call
13. The Swim
14. The Moment
15. The Pick Up
16. Me
17. Mystery Beauty
18. Poppy Elston
19. The Event
20. Never Have I Ever
21. The Return
22. Tattoos
23. Skype
24. The Betrayal
25. An Introductory Faint
26. Prior Engagements
28. Yesterday
29. Unspeakable Things
30. The Text Message
31. Mementos
32. Some Guy
33. One Thing
34. Firsts
35. Harry
36. The Chase
37. The Old Ball & Chain
38. Famous
39. Charades
40. The Talk
41. Letting Go
42. She Looks So Perfect
43. Blending In
44. Talk Dirty
45. Countless Doubts
46. Kendall Jenner
47. One Night Stand
48. The Riddle
49. The Realisation
50. The Final Night
51. Not Soon Enough
52. Goodbyes
53. Breaking Down
54. Cold Encounters
55. This Is It
56. Gemma is the Better Styles
57. Naked Encounters
58. Caught
59. Brits Ready
60. The Brits
61. Having A Wee
62. The Truth
63. Lost & Found
64. Knock Knock
65. Say Something
66. The Last Time
67. Gone
68. The Funeral
69. The Will
70. Inheritance
71. Kings Road Chelsea
72. One Month Later
73. Bad
74. The Underground
75. Ava Rose
76. The End
77. Ready
78. One More Chance
79. Too Much
80. Memory Lane
81. Only You
82. Back At It Again
83. Exhausted
84. Water Under the Bridge
85. Blackened Steak & Hushed Tones
86. Normal Couples
87. White Girl Wasted
88. All I Want
89. Hungover
90. Making Up or Breaking Up
91. In Plain Sight
92. Pinched
93. Take Two
94. Hopeless
95. Circles
96. Old Faces
97. Taxi Rides & Hotel Rooms
98. Priorities
99. Nostalgia
100. Hope is for the Hopeless
101. Our Moment
A Message
Fanfiction Awards 2017

27. Nervous

224K 5.1K 1.7K
By WordsWithGem

If you enjoy reading my story, and would like a sequel, please show some love by voting, and leave some comments telling me your thoughts about the story so far!

He leads me from the car and through a busy area, and due to my blindfold I'm unable to see my surroundings, so I rely on my other senses. I hear a lot of people and also some traffic. Maybe we're in the city? I hear the sound of a passing tram which pretty much confirms my suspicion.

Although I trust Harry, I'm still half expecting to walk into something, or even fall into a hole. I feel his hot breath in my ear,

"Okay, we're coming up to a big step," he says, and the effect of his breath against my ear is giving me goose bumps.

I prepare myself, and take a huge step up, and can still only feel flat surface. Judging by the sounds of his laughter, I'm going to take it that he's fibbing about the step. I pinch him and before I can tell him off, I hear people call out his name, along with clicking sounds. He leads me a little more hastily now, and I sense people closing in on us. He pulls me in even closer, and soon I feel myself being led through doors, and the people outside are just a dim noise to us.

"Okay, watch your step for real this time," he tells me, "And another... and another," he informs, as we head up three steps in total, before hearing the ding of an elevator. Where are we going? I'm desperate to find out, and I'm wracking my brain at where we could possibly be going. The elevator dings once more, and we step out into a quiet space. He leads me forward a few steps, and squeezes my hand softly.

"Okay, you can take it off now," he tells me.

I remove the blindfold and I can now see that I'm in a dimly lit room, styled in a Japanese based theme. Instantly, my eyes are drawn to a table set for two in the centre of the space. Through the wall to wall glass windows, we have the beautiful view of the Yarra River, as well as the lights of the city. The setting just couldn't be any more perfect.

"Harry, this is just... wow," I breathe. He smiles, holding out my chair for me to sit. Harry is seated, and a waiter approaches.

"Sir, Madam," he addresses, bowing courteously to each of us as he speaks. "My name is Geraldo, and I will be your waiter this evening. As the menu is set for this occasion, may I ask you for your drink order?"

"I don't think we can dine here without ordering the sake, so I think we'll take that for now. As well as some iced water please."

The waiter leaves us alone again and I smile. I've never had anyone order for me before, and I quite like it when he takes charge. He's not doing it in an arrogant kind of manner, but I kind of get the picture that Japanese food is his thing, so I'll let him run with it. He comes back with our drinks, and never having tried sake before, I take a hesitant sip of the clear coloured liquid, with an almost golden tinge. It confuses me as when I first taste, it reminds me of a dry, white wine, but then I also get tones of vodka. At the end of the day, it's alcohol, so regardless, I'm a fan.

"You like?" he asks, as he, too takes a long sip.

"That I do. It's a little strong though. I think it's pretty clear your aim is to get me very drunk," I joke.

"I'm doing nothing of the sort," he smiles cheekily. "You seem to do so well from your own efforts," he laughs, referring to the night before. He still manages to give me butterflies, even when he's teasing. Especially when he's teasing.

Geraldo returns back to us with a platter of freshly made sushi rolls that he sets out on the table, and leaves us alone again.

"I hope you like Japanese," he says warily.

"No, this is great," I tell him. "I am obsessed with sushi," I impart, picking up a piece between my chopsticks and placing it into my mouth.

He takes his chopsticks and with great expertise, he throws a piece of sushi high up in the air and catches it with the chopsticks.

I'm visibly impressed. I mean, how can I not be?

He shrugs, "I've always loved doing things that require a lot of skill and practice," he admits slowly. "I think I'm quite good with my hands," he adds quite cheekily and it throws me off quite a bit. Instinctively, I blush, as I don't think he's solely referring to the use of chopsticks. I shift in my seat uncomfortably. Wow. I really need to stop these distracting thoughts from gnawing at me any further.

Clearing my throat, I speak up. "So I heard you on the radio today," hoping to change the topic of conversation. Elbow on the table, my chin rests in my palm.

His eyebrows raise and he looks more alert as he perks up in his chair.

"Really? So what do you think?" he asks me.

"It was...nice I guess," I tell him. "You really have the perfect face for the radio," I say, as I try to keep a straight face, though a few giggles manage to escape. "You must get it all the time!"

"Hey... that hurts!" he exclaims, holding his heart while he pretends to be insulted by my remark.

I'm not even finished with my first drink when the waiter returns with another. I'm going to be incredibly drunk by the end of the night if I continue drinking at this rate.

The night is going amazingly well. I'm somehow on my third drink of the evening, and am feeling really good. We both seem to be vibing off each other, and having lots of laughs.

He clears his throat, "If you still want to stay out, there's a club opening not far away. We could check it out if you wanted to," he offers, as he drains what is left in my glass."

"Let's do it," I reply enthusiastically, ready for whatever the night brings.

Taking my hand, he pulls me up, and we say goodbye to the chef and waiter. It isn't something that most people of his status would typically do, but there is something so lovely and polite about this guy. He truly does think of others, and I haven't yet seen any instances where I see his fame impacting him in a negative way.

Harry gets a call just before we reach the doors to leave, and all is says is 'Right," as he nods, and the other line appears to go dead.

"Change of plans," he informs me, taking my arm and leading me through the back. "Apparently there are quite a few people gathered at the entrance," he explains, while opening the door through yet another 'Staff Only' access point.

Upon exiting the building, we are greeted by what I'm assuming is his security team who usher us through the short distance to a club called Knight.

"Oh, I get it now." Harry muses, his lips twitching upwards into a small smile.

"What is it?" I ask.

"This is a knight club," he explains. "You know... like a night club. But knight," he continues, breaking down the joke to its simplest form in order for me to catch on.

"I'm with you," I laugh. "About half an hour ago I was with you."

I'm incredibly happy to be here with Harry. In fact, there is no where else I'd rather be, or anyone else I'd rather be with, but I can't help but think of Max in this moment and what happened earlier that afternoon. He kissed me. I didn't encourage it, nor was I consenting to it, but I still feel so guilty over it. I know I need to tell him, but I don't want him to think I wanted that kiss. Squeezing my hand, he leads us to the entrance, and people start recognising him, and begin taking photos on their phones. I don't know if it's the sake talking, but I could have sworn I heard someone call out my name.

The inside of the club is absolutely incredible. Lavishly decorated, in a medieval theme, with knights in armour placed around the room. We're directed straight through to the roped-off VIP section of the club, and I immediately see two faces I recognise.

"Liam...Niall!" I call out and wave. I point them out to Harry and he laughs and nods.

"I knew they were going to be here," he shouts back due to the blaring music. "We're meeting them," he adds, as he acts out each word as though playing charades.

We walk over to a semi circle shaped booth and I scoot over to the middle so that I'm seated between Harry and Liam. I kiss Liam on the cheek hello, and lean over to Niall to do the same.

One of the staff members brings over a bottle of champagne for the table, and Harry takes it to open it.

"Not near me!" I gasp. "Whenever a bottle of champagne is opened in my presence, someone get's hurt."

"Don't be silly," he tuts, getting a better hold of it. He opens the bottle seamlessly, while I cringe my whole body up, and when I deem it safe enough I open my eyes. Harry takes the cork and throws it at Niall's head, to which he rubs it.

"Fück, what was that for Harry?"

"Well I never," he starts to say, "You were right after all Ava. I should've listened," he winks, pouring us each a glass. I check the label and read Dom Perignon. I'm no sommelier, but those bottles are worth hundreds.

I try my best to determine the difference between this bottle and other cheaper forms of champagne and am failing to do so. This bottle is very much wasted on me and my poor palate.

Harry and Niall are laughing about some inside joke and Liam leans over more closely due to the loud music so I can hear better,

"So apparently we're not friends anymore!" he laughs.

I cover my face out of embarrassment. "I am so sorry. I was such a mess last night! I feel like every time I see you now, I'm drunk."

He shrugs it off light heartedly and Niall suggests a round of tequila shots. I'm cringing internally at the mention of tequila as I always seem to have bad experience with it. Unfortunately, backing out isn't an option for me, as earlier, Niall was bragging earlier about how Irish people can outdrink Australians. I'm all for proving him wrong.

We get the attention from a bartender, and she sends a bottle of tequila, accompanied with some shot glasses, salt, and lemons back to our table. Niall pours out the shots, and I correct him when he pours mine slightly less.

"Fill it properly!" I challenge him.

He does as I say, and we each lick the top part of our hands, pouring a pinch of salt over the wetness so it sticks. We each then take a shot of tequila, and clink glasses,

"Cheers!"

I lick the salt granules from my hand and take the shot quickly. The taste is repugnant to me, and I'm quick to suck on the lemon wedge to clear the taste out of my mouth.

"How did I go?" I ask Niall.

"You did alright actually," he slurs a little. "Harry, you've finally chosen a girl who can hold her own," he winks.

What does he mean by that? It is obviously a compliment, but I wonder which of Harry's exes he's referring to?

"Let's play a round of coin," Liam announces.

"Coin?" I ask.

"A game we made up on tour. Really simple," Harry says as he explains as well as using hand gestures, "Person up calls heads or tails. If you guess it right, you nominate someone else to drink. Guess it wrong, and you take the shot."

"Right. I'll start," Harry announces as he claps his hands together, "I'm proper good at this game," he tells me. Niall lends a coin from another table as no one seems to have one on ours, and he flips the coin.

"Tails," Harry says confidently, "Always tails," he says and licks his lips quickly.

The coin flips high in the air, and falls onto the floor.

Tails.

"Alright, who are you nominating to drink?" Niall asks.

"Ava," he reveals, sending a heartbreaking smile my way, and I can't even pretend to be angry with him.

I lick salt from my hand; take the shot, and Harry moves the lemon bowl away from me so the taste is still strong in my mouth. Instead his mouth closes over mine and I suddenly am no longer concerned about the taste of tequila, and instead, I taste the sweetness that is Harry. The kiss is quick and would have lasted longer had it not been for Liam and Niall being present.

"Alright, alright, break it up guys," Liam tells us off and Harry wraps his arm around me. It feels so nice to be with him in his arms. People in the club are staring, and yet I don't care as much as I would have days ago.

"Alright Ava, you're up," Liam states.

"Heads," I call, as it's up in the air, and I see it tilting towards heads until it falters last minute and lands on tails. Ugh. I actually don't know if I can handle another shot in this state of mine. Everything is becoming less clear to me in this haze, and I take the shot without the salt and lemon. I place a piece of ice in my mouth to numb my mouth a little.

"Should have stuck with tails," Harry smugly informs me.

I choose heads again to prove Harry wrong, and eventually it holds out. I nominate Harry to take a shot as revenge and he takes it all in his stride. He confidently pours himself two shots and grabs the salt.

"Playing catch up," he grins.

He places his hands on me and turns my head to the side and licks my neck, placing some grains of salt on me. He holds up the glass in cheers, and I feel his hot breath on me as he licks my neck slowly. He lingers there for a moment longer than he should have, and takes the shots.

I look over at him and he is now a very drunk Harry. We begin laughing at absolutely nothing and I'm in that perfect stage of intoxication where everything is hilarious and everyone is having a good time. You know that stage - the one where everything is great, but you're probably one or two drinks away from vomiting. That stage.

We have another bottle of Dom Perignon sent over, and Niall goes over to another booth to chat to some people that he knows, while Liam excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

"I want to kiss you so badly," he whispers in my ear. "but..." and he gestures to a few people with their eyes on us and I can tell they're occasionally taking sly pictures of us with their phones. I'm almost certain that they'll brag about "meeting Harry Styles at a club" and post the photos on their social media pages.

I also want to kiss him so badly. The desire is so strong and I'm drawn to him in a way that a bee is drawn to sweet smelling nectar. I want him. No, I need him. I feel his hand squeeze my thigh from underneath the table and it sends shockwaves to my centre. I inhale from his touch alone, and my breath hitches.

"Want to play a game," he offers, tantalisingly slow so that I bite my lip in deep desire. I nod my head without speaking a word.

"The game is called nervous," he explains slowly. "Tell me when you want me to stop... and try your best not to react."

"React to wh-" and I'm instantly brought to speed as his hand runs slowly, and ever so lightly up my leg. The feeling of his warm hand brushing up against my smooth leg is all too much for me to handle, and a pleasurable sigh involuntarily escapes me. He puts his index finger against my mouth.

"Shh," he tells me.

I take a deep breath and try to collect myself together, though the alcohol is making things a lot harder for me. The sëxy bass in this song only makes me want him more and more, though thankfully my drunkenness is giving me an added air of confidence.

He begins again and runs his hand slowly up my leg, making eye contact with me the entire time – almost waiting for me to give in. I'm not letting him have this one. He continues, and I bite my lip. This time on purpose.

"I told you that you can't do that to me," he warns, and I don't stop. The threat would only be more gratifying for me, and I want him.

"Okay Mr. Gray," I joke, referring to 50 Shades of Gray.

"Mr What-?" he replies back, and I shake my head slowly, putting my index finger to his mouth to stop him from talking.

I can see now that I'm now having a slight effect on him. I lean my face in closer to his, almost daring him to kiss me. He continues running his hand up my leg, and as his hands reach my inner thigh, I don't even realise when I instinctively close my legs tighter, keeping his hands entrenched between my legs.

"Did you want me to stop," he challenges. "You can always give in if it's getting to be... too much." I shake my head. There's something so hot about the fact that we're doing all of this unbeknownst to everyone else here. The fact that anyone could catch us at any moment makes the moment all the more erotic.

His hand furthers up my leg and I gasp as his fingers brush over the front of my lacy underwear. He goes even further up and tugs at the waistline, urging it down. I'm about to tell him stop. I cannot endure this form of pleasurable torture for a second longer, and breathe a sigh of relief as Liam joins us again.

Harry's hand has inconspicuously moved out from underneath my dress, to around my shoulder again. I'm breathing heavily, recovering from the moments earlier during Liam's absence.

"The line for the toilets was bloody horrendous," Liam sighs. "What did I miss?"

I look over at Harry and we smirk simultaneously as we keep our little secret.

"Absolutely nothing," Harry answers for both of us. "We're going to get out of here though," he adds.

I nod, still unsure I would be able to form a coherent sentence. I'd like to think it is due to the amount of alcohol, but I have a sneaking suspicion it is my reaction to the effect Harry has on me. Suddenly, I'm frozen. Harry did that to me in the club, so it's only expected that what we do will be somewhat... escalated. Harry still doesn't know. What would he think of me?

"Ava, you coming?" Harry asks, already stood up.

That's what she said.

"Oh, right," I reply, snapping out of my stupor.

I kiss Liam on the cheek goodbye,

"So we friends again?" Liam asks me, and I nod, smiling.

We see Niall on the way out talking intently to a friend of his, and we say a quick goodbye. We exit the club, and Harry kindly places his blazer jacket around my shoulders. I don't even bother to tell him that I'm not cold. My body is warm from the drinking, though I leave it on, and appreciate as Harry's scent consumes me.

He leads me past a few drunken people that have most likely been rejected from the club, and we reenter the car that we arrived in. The door closes and I inhale sharply as I can only imagine what is about to occur.

Question of the chapter: Do you think Ava will finally tell Harry she's a virgin? Also, do you have any interesting drinking games you play with your friends?

Please make sure you've voted, and that you're following me on social media for any updates!

Twitter: WordsWithGem
Instagram: gemma.allan
Snapchat: gemma.allan

#PPDPM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...
6.2K 200 47
Normal, nope. Crazy, definitely! This fanfic is anything but normal. Now you'd expect the whole typical going to a 1D concert and seeing Niall glance...
4K 70 41
It all started at a meet and greet, When Emily gives Liam her phone to take a picture of the two of them. When he has it in his hands, he takes the o...
20.5K 145 54
Hey(: I decided to write a book dedicated to one direction since Zayn has officially left One Direction. Zayn will be in here cause to me he is still...