Manan ff: TUM SE HI...[COMPLE...

By saminthelostworld

[Unedited] [HIGHEST RANK: #23 in FANFICTION as on 16/05/2017] What happens when OBSESSION crosses all the lim... More

Prologue
Chapter One: THE MALHOTRA'S
Chapter Two: Welcome To The World Of MALIK'S
Chapter Three: WHY ME ALL THE TIME!!!🙈🙈🙈
Chapter Four: Was She For Real!!!
Chapter Five: What Is Happening To Me...
Chapter Six: Sortilege
Chapter Seven: Life On The Other Side...
Chapter Eight:Preceptor
Chapter Nine: What I Have Been Looking For..
Chapter Ten: A Night To Remember
Chapter Eleven: Love Will Find Its Way!!
Chapter Twelve:Why Does It Feels So Right To Be Here With You...❤️❤️
Chapter Thirteen:Tu Jo Kahe..
Chapter Fifteen : The Proposal
Chapter Sixteen: Till You Come Back Home..
Chapter Seventeen: Love Me Like You Do..
Chapter Eighteen : Camouflage!!!
Chapter Nineteen: Can't Take My Eyes Off You..
Chapter Twenty: The Lost Soul...
Chapter Twenty One: You Are Mine..Only Mine...
Chapter Twenty Two: Maney Na Mann Mera..
Chapter Twenty Three: Tum Miley..
Chapter Twenty Four: If It Doesn't Hurt It's Not Love...
Chapter Twenty Five: When There Was Me And You..
Chapter Twenty Six: Covetous
Chapter Twenty Seven: Tera Saara Main..
Chapter Twenty Eight: Crazy In Love
Chapter Twenty Nine: All Is Fair In Love And War..
Chapter Thirty: What's The Surprise
Chapter Thirty One: Unexpected Help
Chapter Thirty Two: Where My Heart Lies..
Chapter Thirty Three: Let The Game Begin..
Chapter Thirty Four:The Queen Has Arrived..👑👑👑
Chapter Thirty Five: Match Point
Chapter Thirty Six : Me Vs You
Chapter Thirty Seven:Dubeity
Chapter Thirty Eight: Affirmation
Chapter Thirty Nine: Covenant
Chapter Forty: Magic Of True Friendship
Chapter Forty One : Forced Date
Chapter Forty Two: Will You Be My Date Tonight..❤️❤️
Chapter Forty Three: First Official Date..❤️❤️
Chapter Forty Four : Fessing Up!!!
Chapter Forty Five: So What's The Plan..
Chapter Forty Six : Unsaid Promises...
Chapter Forty Seven : Is This The End...
Chapter Forty Eight: Strangers..
Chapter Forty Nine: OH MAN!!!NOT AGAIN..
Chapter Fifty: DIDN'T SAW THAT COMING..
Chapter Fifty One: Yeh Ishq Hain..
Chapter Fifty Two: Ishq Hai Tumse..
Chapter Fifty Three: Revelation
Chapter Fifty Four : Back 2 You..
Chapter Fifty Five : Cognizance
Chapter Fifty Six : Love Revelation
Chapter Fifty Seven: Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya..
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
Hello There...🙋🙋
New Story Alert!!!!
300k+ views..it is..🙈🙈🙈

Chapter Fourteen: You Are The Colour Of My Blood

6K 538 70
By saminthelostworld

Love looks not with the eyes,but with the mind,And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

"Man i loved every second of it..what a party.."Alia chirped happily "And god..Arman was looking so dashing"Mukti said dreamily. "Do we even need to say that out loud...HE ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT MUKTI--ALWAYS "Alia smirked.

"Lo fir se shuru ho gae ye dono.."Cabir said rolling his eyes which he picked up the sandwich from the dinning table and took a bite of it.

"Seriously girls..party was last night..the night is over and so is the party..can we drop it please..and talk about something else" Dhruv said in a complete disinterested tone.

"Absolutely..see we all know how much you too love ARMAN but girls we have better things to do other than just drooooollllliiiiiinggg over ARMAN MALIK"Cabir mocked.

Alia threw a cushion at him while Mukti stick her tongue out and then on a united front said "SHUT UP"

All of a sudden they heard the sound of guitar playing and at that very moment knew that where that sound was coming from. They all enter MANIK'S room.

Manik was playing the guitar while his eyes were closed. He was lost in it. He didn't even realised when Fab5 enter his room . He was playing so soulfully that none of them wanted to disturb him so they let him play without creating any disturbance.

His trance was broken and he was brought back into the real world when he heard applause and cheering--courtesy of his friends--when he ended playing the guitar.

He was shocked for a second but then playing along he kept the guitar aside and bow down. "Thank you..thank you"

"Wow Manik that was brilliant" Alia hugged him."Thank you baby"Manik replied hugging her back.

"Seriously Manik that was so soulful" Mukti hi-fied with him "Thanks" Manik winked at her.

"Buddy, that was outstanding..seriously" Dhruv said with a hint of pride in his eyes for Manik. "Thank buddy--I am glad you liked it"Manik was too happy to hear these compliments from his best buddy.

"Waise Manik kiski yaad me you got so lost that you forgot about everything and you created this masterpiece..chal Bata who is she"CABIR asked with a smirked.

Manik's eyes were ready to come out of the socket the moment these words came out of Cabir's mouth. Was it too obvious. Was he that careless ..did he slipped somewhere. He scanned his eyes around the room and when he saw that none of his other friends had a clue about what Cabir was talking he internally sighed in relief.

Then controlling his expression he replied "She..what do you mean Cabir--what is this "WHO IS SHE" drama of yours now"

"Arey the way you were playing,you looked so lost to Maine socha.."but before Cabir could say anything Manik cut him off "to tune socha ki I have become some Bollywood lover boy --right--DUDE..in case you are forgetting I AM MANIK MALHOTRA--AND I DON'T NEED THESE KIND OF STUPID ANTICS TO CREATE SOULFUL MUSIC..--always remember that"

"WHATEVER YOU SAY BOSS"Cabir raised his hands in surrender. But his eyes said something else only. In that moment a silent communication passes through him and Manik which made Manik realised that Cabir knows something is up with him. But before anything could happen Alia's phone started ringing.

"Hello"Alia answered and then she walked out of the room saying that she needs to check some articles that was sent to her by her friend and she needs to read it now as her friend said its quite URGENT.

As Alia walked out rest of them sprawled on Manik's bed . They were talking about their usual topics when all of a sudden they heard Alia's voice.

"What..."Alia screamed at the top of her voice while she stared at her phone. Her tone caught their attention."This can't happen..NO..NO..this can't "She sat down on the couch her head hanging low while her phone landed on ground.

All four of them rushed to her. Disappointment was clearly visible on her face. Mukti sat down next to her . Dhruv stood behind her while Cabir bent down to pick her cell phone up which was lying on the ground.

Manik knelt on the ground in front of her and he cupped her face. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Wiping it away he looked into her eyes and said "What happened baby..why are you crying..tell me..did your jerk brother did something again..did he hurt you..tell me sweetheart..what's wrong..I will fix it..say something honey"

"Manik..woh.."but instead of saying anything she hugged him and started crying. And that send all four of them into panic mode. They can face anything but they can't see their best friend in pain.

"Alia..what happened..tell us na..how will we fix it if we don't know what's troubling you"Manik said cooingly.

Cabir looked at her phone. It got switched off because it felt down. He opened it in order to find out the reason that made his best friend cry. He could tolerate anything but not even a scratch on FAB5 was acceptable to him.

Meanwhile the rest of them tried to console Alia but she continued crying as a result none of them know what made her so upset. But of course soon somebody else's laughter covered up the sound of Alia's sob. And who else it could be other than CABIR.

"Cabir what is wrong with you..have you gone crazy...Alia ki aisi condition hai aur tu ..you are laughing...what's wrong with you man" Dhruv said in anger.

"Hasu ..nai to kya Karu..trust me --when you all will hear the reason --you guys will laugh even harder." Cabir said in between his laughter session.

"What do you mean Cabir"even Manik got annoyed."stop making riddles and tell us clearly what's happening"Mukti said irritatingly.

"LOOK FOR YOURSELF "saying this he passed on the phone to Dhruv. Mukti peeped into it too. And just like Cabir expected Dhruv started laughing too. But of course Mukti's case was completely opposite.

"Noooo"she snatched the cell from Dhruv and looked at it. And after a while she looked up at Alia and before anyone could knew what was happening she hugged Alia started crying too.
Which made Dhruv and Cabir laugh even more.

Manik was hell confused. Here his two best friends were crying like toddlers and his other two besties were having the time of their lives.

"Koi bataega mujhe ki kya Ho raha hai"Manik who was earlier only hugging Alia now was holding Mukti as well because she had been holding Alia and crying her eyes out.

When he got no response he gently pushed Mukti and Alia off him and stood up while they both continue to cry holding each other.

"Guys enough..tell me what's happening..right now" Manik said in a commanding tone.

"ARMAN MALIK IS GETTING MARRIED--THAT'S WHAT HAPPENING" both Cabir and Dhrun replied together.

"What"Manik said in confusion. "But why would these two.."but before he could complete his sentence realisation hit him and then he looked at ALIA AND MUKTI and then back at CABIR AND DHRUV. And the next moment even he lost control and started laughing with them.

"You guys are so mean..our entire dream got shattered and you guys are laughing."Alia said while wiping her tears.

"Seriously you called yourself our friend and here you guys are making fun of our emotions..you know what you all can go to hell..Alia let's go..I don't want anywhere near these three jerk" Mukti stood up and held Alia's hand.

"Yes..let's go..even I can't be around such heartless jerks" Alia seconded Mukti and got up to leave.

But before they both could take any step all the three boys sat down in front of them holding their ears.

"Please forgive us..we promise we won't repeat this mistake"Manik said making a pouty face.

"Pakka promise..bolo to even we will join in your crying marathon..but please don't leave us"Cabir said making a cute face.

"Please"all three of them said together. And of course that was more than enough for Alia and Mukti. They started laughing too. And next moment even the boys joined them. Alia and Mukti sat next to them on the ground and they all hugged the life out each other.

Breaking the hug they all slopped on the ground only next to each other. That's when Manik asked "Waise who is this lucky one..did you saw who is she..did you read her name or something."

"I couldn't see anything past the headline that MY DREAM-MAN IS GETTING MARRIED ..so I have no clue who is that lucky one" Alia replied. "Me too." Mukti said while she rested her back on the arms of the couch.

"Seriously does anyone know who is ARMAN getting married to"Dhruv asked.

"I do" Cabir raised his hand. All four of them looked expectantly at him. But when he didn't say anything all four of them said in unison "CABIR--SPEAK UP--WHO IS SHE"

"Arey the same girl who sang at yesterday's event..the grand daughter of Guruma--I can't remember her name..what's was her name "Cabir said closing his eyes and shaking his head as he tried remembering the name."Arey haan ..yaad aaya NANDINI--NANDINI MURTHY "

And the next moment they heard the sound of breaking a glass. They all looked up to see crushed pieces of glass on the floor which was covered in blood--which was dropping from MANIK'S hand.

-------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
45.9K 6.7K 62
27/06/2022- 29/12/2023 Manik Malhotra an original vampire who is more than 500 year old. He is a ruthless monster whose only aim is to kill innocent...
610K 23.8K 28
This is a fan fiction based on the youth show Kaisi Yeh yaariaan- popularly known as KYY. --------- The story revolves around Nandini Murthy- a twen...
105K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...