Due To Fate [Boys Love Story]...

Galing kay Venusius

Two boys grow up in two different worlds. One from a wealthy and prestigious household while the other from a... Higit pa

How Have You Been
Rough Start
Sweet Revenge
Cheap Thrills
The Bet and A Kiss In One Frame
Timmy's Aftermath
Johnny's Aftermath
Late Night Snack and Talk
Waking Up With You
Mother Knows Best
We'll Miss You
A Joyful Wake For Our Dearly Departed
Suit and Tie
Pleasant To Meet You... Sir
Inquisitions, Demand, And Dramatic Antics
Johnny's Musings
Of Outrage and Jubilation
Sweet, Sweets, Sweeties
Sweet Tooth
Father and Son's Heart to Heart
Opportunity
Dinner for Dinner
A Nighttime Conversation (Part One)
A Nighttime Conversation (Part Two)
Diffusing A Scene On The Grounds Of Wong's Residence
Let's Get This Party Started
All Night
Trouble and Exposed
Never Have I Ever...
In Each Other's Arms
The Nile Is Not Just A River
Of Plots
Welcome to Spencer Manor
Healing Garden
Father's Love and Cautionary Advise
Family Dinner As Planned (Part One)
Chapter Thirty Four: Sweet Dreams
Family Dinner As Planned (Part Two)
Blocked Advances
Chapter Thirty Five: Beaches, Trunks, Bikinis, and Jealousies
Chapter Thirty Six: Before The Big Day
Chapter Thirty Eight: Love Call
Chapter Thirty Seven: Planning For Tomorrow
Chapter Thirty Nine: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Forty: Eye Of The Storm Part One
Chapter Forty One: Eye Of The Storm Part Two
Chapter Forty Two: Seeing Rainbow
Chapter Forty Three: Nothing On You
Chapter Forty Four: Dirty Desire
Chapter Forty Five: Talk of the Town
Chapter Forty Seven: Promise Ring
Chapter Forty Eight: Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
Reunited
Announcement

Sleeping Over

1.7K 72 26
Galing kay Venusius

"By the way, Johnny. Why don't you sleep over here tonight?" Asked Linda with curious written on her face. "I'd be a bad parent to let you leave so late at night. Have your father know that you're staying overnight here. I know you rode with Timmy all the way here. Both of you must be tired, so stay. Okay?"

Opening his mouth, Johnny was about to decline her offer, but changed his mind. "Um, sure? I guess if it's okay with you guys. About the dinner, we'll need to set up a date for all of us can attend it. I'll be taking your hospitality, then. Thank you."

Wallace and Linda nodded their heads, while Bai and Lily were joyed at idea of meeting Johnny's father. Timmy was the only one who's facial expression was different from the rest. Seeing Timmy's face, Johnny felt disheartened.

"Dad. Linda. You do know he can call someone and let have him drive him home. He's rich and has a chauffeur. Plus, where is he gonna stay? Baba's room is the only unoccupied one, that's one room. I doubt Bai or Lily would give up their room."

Everyone's stared pointedly at Timmy.

"Ge! Baba's bed is bigger than everyone else's. You two are just going to have to share, because I agree with Linda. It's really late right now. You think Dad and Linda would let him go at this hour?" Lily berated Timmy as she ended her rant. She cut him off immediately when he opened his mouth. "No, I don't think so. Plus, aren't you two friends and brothers? Your room is right next to his in your building. Sleeping together shouldn't be any problem from you. Especially with what happened with the two of you, already."

Holding his snigger inside of him, Bai looked away from the table. Lily noticed this and kicked him underneath the table. Everyone in the table knew what she meant, but didn't voice any of their opinions on it for fear of arguments.

Despite being a brat and selfish, she's not a cold-hearted person. Lily was happy that Johnny was back in the house. With him inside, she felt the house was more lively than it was.

Defeated, Timmy gave up on the topic.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go prepare the room. If you'll excuse me." Timmy stood up and left the room. Protest from his Dad and Linda didn't stop him. The last thing Timmy heard from his father was, "Sorry, for his behavior, Johnny. Timmy just doesn't like..."

After hearing what his father had said, Timmy let out under his breath. "Yeah, how do you like it when you have to sleep with another man in the same bed."

Conscious not to stomp his feet on the wooden floor stairs, Timmy skipped a few steps so he could get into his grandfather's room. There, he placed his things and gently put down his treasured camera on the side drawer.

Looking at the spacious bed, he shook his head.

"The bed maybe big, but like hell it can fit two people. Much more two grown ass men, especially when one of them loves to toss and turn." The last bit was him describing his way of sleeping.

A moment of silence took over the room. Timmy rummaged in his mind what to do next. Thinking of most of his clothes were back in his dorm room, Timmy went out to look for any sleeping attire. He went to his old room and borrowed clothes from Bai. Finding a white shirt, he tossed it over his his forearm and walked out.

Then, he went to his parent's room to borrow from his dad's drawers for more clothing. Seeing a black pants, he took it and put it over the shirt he borrowed. Going to the closet, he pulled the first towel he finds. Everything he need was in his hands. Throwing over the towel over his shoulder, he exited out of the room.

Back inside in his temporary space, Timmy arranged two different clothes on the bed. Picking out, the white t-shirt and black jogging pants, he got a towel from the small closet, and proceeded to go to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, he heard a small click outside of the entrance of the bedroom, but paid no heed to it. He thought it was his dad or Bai looking for a missing article from their room. Shrugging, he started taking off his shirt and pants. Gradually down to his birthday suit and a necklace with two rings. Timmy was about to step in the shower room when all of a sudden, Johnny barge in.

"Whoa!" Exclaimed Johnny. His eyes were wide and jaw dropped. "Sorry! I thought you were still fully clothed."

The stunned Timmy could only cover his privates. It took him a couple of seconds to regain his senses.

"Shit! Get the fuck out then! What are you looking at!" Yelled Timmy.

Grin slowly spread on Johnny's face. "Hey, sooner or later I'll see you in your birthday suit." Winking, he continued his taunting. "You look great by the way."

Grabbing something, Timmy throw the first he could get. He missed the person who was now laughing. "Get the fuck out!"

Still laughing, in between, Johnny managed to say, "Okay. Okay, I'm going. Sheesh, I was kidding. Continue your shower, not so Little Timmy." The door's closed, but his voice can be heard. "Hurry up! I gotta take a bath, too."

"Fuck off, Johnny!" Cried out Timmy.

Heavy breathing and reddened Timmy finally had his privacy. But he still hasn't let go of his private part. Walking back to the door with his hands on Little Timmy, he turned the lock to keep Johnny out. Sighing of relief, he moves to the shower to start cleaning.

Half an hour later, a freshly clean Timmy got out. On him was pants, that was hanging lowly on his hips, and a white shirt in one hand while the other was the towel. The necklace with two rings around his neck glisten from the shower he just took.

Shutter sound from a camera, and a light flashed in the room quickly gained Timmy's attention. Searching around, his eyes zoomed on Johnny who was holding his camera. There in front of him was Johnny, laid on the bed. Johnny's eyebrows wiggled up and down at him.

His mouth opened, ready to go off, when a thought popped in his head.

Clenching his jaw, he placed the wet towel on a hanger and hanged it over his drawer handle. Afterwards, he puts on the white shirt, and walked towards Johnny. Both were quiet, watching each other silently, until Timmy snatched the camera from Johnny's hands. Timmy starts disassembling it, cleaning each parts.

"You're really going to give me the silent treatment? Come on, I was just having a laugh at you." Johnny said in a pleading tone. "Okay, I'll behave on my stay here. Just don't stop talking to me. It'll be awkward, you know. Well not that it isn't now."

Shaking his head, Johnny stood up from the bed he was sitting on.

"Fine. Go ahead and ignore me."

Giving up, he slowly walked to the bathroom door. Johnny stripped his shirt, shoes, and socks off, with now just in his pants, which hanged a little low. His black band of his underwear was visible, which Timmy noticed making him give flushed cheeks.

With his back from Timmy, Johnny started unzipping his pants and pulling it when Timmy yelled at him. "Hey! If you're gonna get butt naked, could you get in the bathroom. I don't wanna see your ugly ass."

Unseen by Timmy, a smirk formed on Johnny's lips.

"My ass is fine, thank you very much. Very fine." Emphasized Johnny, as he shook half of his body towards Timmy. Slapping his butt, he teased Timmy again. Then he started singing. "I know you want me. I know I want cha. I know you want meeee."

At his last straw, Timmy pushed Johnny into the bathroom, closing it right after. He sighed once the other man stopped singing. It was annoying, but he had a really nice voice. "You're lucky my parents, Lily, or Bai didn't come barging in and see you doing that."

Deep muffled voice and laughter could be heard inside. Timmy picked up from his ears of splashes and rushing water from the shower. Still, his brother-from-another-mother was still having his grand of time chuckling. Hearing this only made Timmy roll his eyes, his feet head towards the foot of the large bed.

Seeing the once white bed gray bed sheets into white pained him. If only Timmy could blame the tears forming in his eyes from invisible ninjas, he would have done so. He swiped away the tears that fell down on his reddened cheeks.

The second floor of the Wong residence's had the rooms of Bai, Wallace and
Linda, and the deceased former lead patriarch of the Wong family. His memories of his grandfather resurfaced, memories of having gifted by the most priceless gift he had gotten from when Kris was still alive.

Timmy's camera was a thing he had valued throughout his life. Ever since being the recipient of the gift, he had gotten less and less trouble from in and out of school. He was what you called a delinquent, with he, Bai, and two more other member of their old group would always get into fight or troubles such as trespassing or breaking and entering. It was surprising for the four of them to not have gotten any criminal record. But it did helped that one of the member had a father that worked in the police force.

Now that the person who has always been there for him was gone, Timmy felt that his life was going back into those darkened times he had gone through. Sniffling, he got up from the bed to go grabbed some tissues from the bathroom. Just as he got close to the door, he remembers Johnny was taking a bath. Knocking, he heard the other person inside said something akin to the words come in.

Needing the tissue so bad, he went in. Upon opening the door, thick steam welcomed his face. The thick fog made the surrounding hard to see, and his body feeling a bit sticky. The gaseous form quickly sticking on to his figure, turning into liquid. Fully knowing the design of the bathroom, Timmy walked a few paces in front of him and pivoted a little to the right.

What was supposed to be a tissue roll, turned into flesh covered by fabric.

"What the fuck? Timmy is that you!?" Shocked by the unexpected events, Johnny hollered at the person that touched his muscled buttocks.

"Oops, Yeah, its me." Letting go, Timmy straightened himself, no more crouching. "Sorry, I thought the tissues were in this part. Where are you standing? And, what are you doing? This steam is thick enough to cut with a butter knife."

Gradually, with the door open, a shadowy form of Johnny formed an outline. The taller man looked faced Timmy. "This is the best way to open up my pores. Plus, it gives me a relaxing feeling of being in a sauna."

"Yeah, well our water bill's gonna sky rocket this month. Thank god you don't live with us."

"Don't worry, I'll help you guys out."

"'Kay. I'm just gonna leave, now. Hurry up and get out. I have a class tomorrow."

"Yeah. Don't worry. I'll be out in fifteen minimum. Close the door on your way out will yah?" Demanded Johnny.

"I guess." Said Timmy.

He let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding in. Timmy headed down first floor and into the kitchen, feeling a sudden thirst for something cold.

Reaching the kitchen, he sees a man hunched over the fridge. His build was thin and lanky, straight, long hair went passed his shoulders. The hair curtained, framing his face as the man bent down, rummaging in for something.

"Bai, what are you doing?" Timmy interrogated his brother. "Didn't we just finished eating?"

Answering with fork and food in his mouth, Bai closed the fridge's door. "That wasn't enough for me. Luckily, mom save some cupcake from the shop and those buns."

Eyebrows crinkled and the corner of Bai's lips pulled down. "Why are you down here? Don't tell me your hungry, too? Oh by the way, how's the sharing a room and bed with Johnny?"

A rolling brown eyes met with the curious and eager brown eyes. "First of all, I came down because I got thirsty. Second, curiosity will kill a cat, so I'm not telling you anything. I'm going to let you agonize with you and Lily's imaginations. Third, move aside so I can get the pitcher."

Shrugging his shoulders, Bai moved to the left and watches Timmy.

"Sooo..." Said Bai, elongating the word. "Are you two, you know dating or something?"

Coughing out the water he just drank, Timmy looked at Bai with incredulous expression.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Where'd you get that idea from?"

Another shrugging of shoulders from Bai. He said with a nonchalant attitude, "You two acted like it. Plus, who goes out of their way to help out a friend during a funeral? Especially someone who you just met."

With the same look on his face, Timmy started to think back when he met Johnny. His eyebrows furrowed as he thought over on how they bump into each other, to having a late dinner together, and to becoming more than friends. Then, that day waking up in Johnny's room felt a little disturbing, but surprisingly, he had a good sleep the night before.

"Maybe..." This got Timmy's attention. "He likes you?"

Watching his step-brother deep in his though, Bai shoved another large forkful of cake in his mouth. Sometimes, everyone wonders how he never looks like he gains weight at all with the things he eats. His answer would usually had to do with his metabolism.

The other man in the room placed the glass cup that was in his hand on top of the kitchen sink. Timmy grabbed the edge of the sink as he thought over the things that happened between Johnny. Looking for anything that might hint of something.

His heart gradually beat faster as his thoughts drifted to their kiss back in the car. For some reason, Timmy wasn't solely angry at Johnny, but towards himself also. Eyebrows crunched at this revelation.

"It was just a simple kiss to shut me up." Whispered Timmy to himself. The man next to his fridge shook his head at Timmy.

"Did you know you kissed him, too at the last day funeral rites of our grandfather?"

Hearing Bai's question, suddenly memories of that night flowed into his mind like a river dam breaking. Although they were all hazy, Timmy can recognize whose who. The once thoughtful expression changed into a horrified one.

"I guess you didn't then. Judging the look you have on." Swallowing the last piece of cake, Bai took Timmy's cup of glass. He downed the rest to wash the dry tasty cake in his mouth. "Anyways, I'm full and sleepy. You should get back to the room. You got class early in the morning."

With those words, Bai left Timmy all by himself. In the lighted room, Timmy was shocked at that night's event. Rewinding the scenes on his head, he felt a familiar light flashing in the background. A sudden realization of a picture being taken. Again.

Timmy rushed up the stairs and into the bathroom. Just as he burst inside, Johnny exits out of the bathroom with towel around his waist. A smaller fabric was being rubbed in top of his head, drying it. Johnny looks up to the man who came rushing in the room.

"Where'd you go?" Johnny inquired Timmy's whereabouts.

It took Timmy a few seconds to respond. "I was thirsty, so I went to get a drink."

Timmy's eyes glazed over Johnny's face to his chest. He watches the drop moved at its own pace, as brown irises followed where it slid. From Johnny's wet hair to his face, gradually growing from the other droplets it goes over. From the muscled neck over the clavicle and between his pectoral muscles, Timmy couldn't help but be fascinated at the taller man's body. The water drop went as far as his bellybutton until Timmy heard a snapping sound.

"Hello? Earth to Timmy? Are you there?" Johnny's snapping fingers turned to waving in front of Timmy's pinkish face.

"Huh?" The puzzled Timmy broke away from the spell he was under. "What were you saying? Sorry, I was thinking of something, I wasn't paying attention." Pivoting to his left, he hid his face away from Johnny. Feet walked to the bed, and plop his whole body. Eyes closed, an indistinct groaned came from him.

Knitted brows on Johnny's features, he walked over to where Timmy. Placing his hands on the back of the prone man, a concerned Johnny questions Timmy. "Hey, are you really okay?"

Timmy's head turned the other way from Johnny. "Remember my grandfather's last funeral night?" He heard the toweled man said yes. "Then, you knew I was outside with everyone, including you. But, somehow I woke up back inside the house. Do you know how I got back inside the house?"

"Ah that. I carried you back, everyone's too busy drinking and partying." Chuckling, Johnny continued. "It didn't feel like a funeral, which I guess was what your grandfather would have wanted. Everyone being merry instead of crying and mourning over his death."

"Hnn." Shifting his whole body, hugging the other pillow he took, he mentioned the blurred events. "A sudden flashback just came over me while I was in the kitchen. Was the kiss good?"

It was months ago that the second kiss had happened. Something triggered his drunken memory. Lying, Johnny replied with another question. "What kiss?"

"Don't even try. You know what I'm talking about. The kiss that everyone's too busy to notice, apparently. But, someone still took a picture. Again." This time, Timmy faced Johnny, baring his teeth like a cat. His facial expression bore animosity.

An unabashed Johnny embraced Timmy with his whole body, and his hands locked on the wrists. "Hey! Let go of me!"

"No. It wasn't my fault that we kissed a second time. It's actually your fault. So the blame should go to you." Pausing, Johnny's face was closed to Timmy's, a smirked on his lips hovered at the snarling Timmy. "I'll take the blame if y-,"

Bang. The entrance of the room opened, Bai's floating head peaked inside. "Hey guys! Have you seen my shi..." He became speechless at what he was seeing. "Ah, sorry for interrupting. I'll just..."

The door closed with a soft click. Both men on the bed frozen at their spot, still eyeing the wooden entrance. Johnny still on top of Timmy, his hands grasping the other person's wrists.

It took them a couple of seconds to separate, ignoring what just happened. Johnny took the clothes on the bed and put them on. While the other was busy dressing, the person on the bed pose himself in a comfortable position. He dreaded the of what was to come.

Outside the door, Bai stood tall with a flat affect. His hand still touching the door handle, and mouth slightly ajar.

"I should have knock." Slapping his forehead, Bai berated himself. "Why the hell didn't I knock? . . . All this for my favorite shirt."

*****~~~*****
A/N: •_•  Sorry for not updating last week, but this week I'm updating earlier than . My week started great, but it went downhill. Got a lot on my plate, and sometimes the mind does things to me. I was gonna put Selfish by Britney Spears for this chapter but Eyes wide shut by JLS suited it more.

YZ news. So fans found this! Both Goro necklaces from Japan. ZZ started wearing it around April. The time he went to Japan for photoshoot. Then JY wore his around May, when CPFs were going crazy for the necklace.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

106K 4.1K 53
JoongNine Fanfic ✏ This is not a fantasy ff --- I am definitely not used of thai culture and stuff so sorry! Warning: A very cheesy and cliche fanfic...
72.5K 5.6K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
651K 36.5K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
32.1K 496 31
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...