Better Me- Niall Horan Fan Fi...

By directioner_love_12

When Kate winslow moves back into her home town, she didn't think she would have nothing. She didn't think sh... More

Better me- niall horan fan fiction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
AUTHORS NOTE
Last Chapter - Chapter Fifty-five

Chapter Forty-Eight

59 2 0
By directioner_love_12

I wake up to the sound of snoring, Nialls still asleep. I decide not to wake him and just pull out my computer, his mum has been here for almost three days and they have yet to do something together. I feel Niall turn over and tug as my wrist before pulling me a little, he places his head in the crook of my neck and I feel him lightly starts to snore again. I place my computer to the left of me so it isn't right on my lap, and open the screen.

When I go to the safari button, an add is on the page. I see a few puppies and it says it is an animal shelter for dogs. I silently aw to myself before clicking to page. Lots of puppies are on the screen but one catches my eye, A Pomeranian puppy named Sadie who is nine weeks old, she has a black fur coat and the most adorable and loving blue eyes, I want her. The only thing I am not wanting is to have to pay $1,995, but if that's what it takes then okay.

I check all of the places and there is one only half on hour away from where we live. I try not to get too excited, Niall may not want a puppy, even though I know he has a soft spot for them. I close my laptop and place it on the table, shaking Niall usually doesn't work to wake him up, so I need a better plan. A plan that will let him get me a puppy.

"Oh Niall," I whisper quietly. He doesn't even flinch as I move the covers and straddle his waist, I fix the covers to come around me and at my shoulders to we aren't cold. I grind my hips onto his and he lets out a low groan, not even opening his eyes. I sigh and move my hips so I can pull down his boxers, his dick is already half hard thanks to morning wood, but I pump it in my hand while his boxers pool around his ankles. His mouth opens and hips buck up as I go faster, swiping my thumb over his head. The pre-come is already on my thumb helping me slip up and down his dick.

"What-" I hear him say and catch a glimpse of his eyes opening just before I wrap my lips around his tip, I suck softly before I hear him moan loudly and I take another inch. I want to tell him to shut up, his mother is right below us, but I don't. I bob my head up and down, taking almost all of him. I fondle with his balls while he gets a grip in my hair and helps me bob up and down. I hollow out my cheeks before sucking really hard, his moaning is getting louder and I guess that was a warning because only seconds later, his come shot down my throat. I swallow all of it before wiping my mouth with my hand and then pulling his boxers up, I look up at him to see his cheeks flushed and his mouth barely open, staring right into  my eyes.

I smirk and feel his hands still in my hair, he slowly brings them both to cup my jaw before trailing to my chin, he slowly pulls me so our faces are together and my hands are balancing on his chest. He nudges our noses together before connecting our lips in a soft kiss, I smile into it and pull away. My head rests on his chest and I can still hear his heart beating fast against my ear.

"I am off of work today, and I want to go do something later," I say and rest my left hand on his right hip, right on the waist band of his boxers. I look up at him to see his eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you want to do?" He questions, oh god he knows me too well.

"I want to look at this animal shelter, about half an hour away," I say quietly and silently pray he won't say no. I know he loves dogs, so why wouldn't he say yes.

"Baby," He starts and sighs. By his tone, I already know what he is going to say. "Is it really the time to get a dog? I mean in a few months we are having a child to take care of. And we have both seen Marley and Me on multiple occasions," I feel him slowly stroke my hair as I keep my cheek pressed to his warm chest.

"But I want a puppy, and we can train her before we have the baby," I whine and close my eyes. I feel tears prick my vision, why am I crying. "I have always wanted a puppy."

"I know baby, just let me think about it," Niall says softly. I nod my head on his chest and bite my lip, trying to let the tears go away. We lay there in silence for about ten minutes before I decide to go make cereal.

"I'm going to go eat breakfast," I say half-heartedly. I know Niall feels bad for not exactly wanting a puppy at the moment, and I understand why, but I have always wanted one.

"Wait- is that why you woke me up with a bj?" He asks and bites his lip. I nod my head and smirk.

"Usually works," I wink at him before exiting the room. I forget that I am in only his t-shirt and underwear and run back in real fast.

"You should put on pants," He says and motions to my legs like I'm dumb and didn't notice.

"You shouldn't finish so fast," I mock him and watch as his cheeks go pink and he shuts his mouth. I almost feel bad for what I said, I cannot control anything I have said in the past few weeks, it's weird. "I love you," I say quickly and pull up a pair of sweatpants and exit the room.

When I make it down stairs I see Maura in the living room watching some old timey movie I have never heard of, after telling her good morning I excuse myself to the kitchen to make cereal. I pour the frosted flakes into the bowl before pouring a small amount of milk, after grabbing a spoon I make my way back into the kitchen. I see Niall sitting on the edge of the couch with his legs kind of open, now wearing sweatpants, and his left elbow resting on the side of the couch.

I sit down on his knee and he moves me so I sit on his lap and lets me get comfortable before placing his arms around my waist. I don't say a word as I quietly eat my cereal, them both engaging in conversation. I keep to my own thoughts but when I hear my name I look up quickly. "Sorry," I blush as I ask Maura what she was asking.

"You seem awfully quiet, you okay?" She questioned with concern in her eyes. I nod and set my bowl on the table, done with it and lean into Niall as he rubs my stomach.

"I'm fine," I say and smile at her. She nods not really believing before looking at Niall.

"She is being stubborn because I won't let her get a puppy, or at least I may," He says and I hit his chest. He makes a face as if asking, what did I do.

"Now I sound like a brat, thanks," I say sarcastically and roll my eyes. He sits up, taking me with him. Maura seems amused at our exchange.

"No you don't- okay a little, but we don't need a dog right now, okay?" He tells me and says each word like he is talking to a child.

"You are unbelievable," I say and roll my eyes again. He sighs and slumps back, rubbing his face with both of his hands before putting them behind his head, I try not to stare at his flexing biceps and try to regain my defensive state. "What if I just get the puppy for a little while, and if you fall in love with her like I may, then we can keep her. We can also train her so when the baby comes it will be okay."

I try to reason with him but I see no sign of reasoning on his face. "Babe," He starts but I place a finger on his lips.

"Please?" I beg and stick out my bottom lip. He groan and leans his head back. I hear Maura laugh and turn to smile at her. I look back at Niall and scoot farther in his lap, I place my hands on his chest and place my mouth to his ear.

"I will give you a blow job every morning for the next week," I say so quietly I didn't think he heard it. It takes him a moment to think over my words before making sure that's what I said.

"Fine, fine, fine, you can have the dog," He sighs and I jump in his lap and hug his neck tightly. "Only because I love you."

"Thank you, thank you, I love you, Love you, Thank you," I say over and over again as I hug him tightly. He rubs my back as I kiss his neck over and over again while telling him thank you. I pull away from the hug and smash our lips together, the kiss only lasts two seconds because I remember his mum is right next to us.

"Sorry," I say and let go of his neck.

"I have seen you two kiss, go ahead, I won't look," She laughs and rolls her eyes before turning her head to the side. As soon as she does I connect our lips in a sweet kiss, he presses my back making our chests touch more.

"Okay," I say after only a few seconds. She turns and we all watch the movie. I cannot wait to get a puppy.

"Okay Sadie, this is your new home," I say in a baby voice. The puppy in my hands barks and jumps out, looking around, observing. I of course fell in love with her the moment we saw her, Niall was still a little indecisive in the car but when he saw her, oh my gosh I could visibly see the change in his mind. He fell in love with her exactly like I did. 

I feel Nialls arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder, "Okay, she is kind of cute," He sighs and kisses my neck. I turn my head so he can kiss me easier and giggle.

"I know right? I can't wait to play with her, I think she needs to get used to the house first," I say and places my hands over his on the waist band of my blue jeans. He lifts up my black tank-top and rubs my tummy soothingly.

"Yeah, yeah, but right now let's see how she does," He says and kisses my neck again. Sadie pads her little feet and jumps onto the sofa. "Oh shit- no, not on our new couch."

"This one time?" I ask sweetly. "Please?" He sighs and doesn't answer me so in my mind I fist-pump the air. I hear footsteps and look up to see Maura smiling at us.

"Back already?" She asks sweetly before her eyes land on the black fluffy thing on our white couch. She walks over to our new member of the family and rubs her back softly. "Isn't she a beautiful puppy?" Maura scratches Sadie's head and she lets out a cross between a whimper and a purr.

"I love her," I say and stare at her fondly. Niall had stopped loving on me when his mum walked in, but since she is playing with the dog, he wraps me up in his arms again and kisses my neck, I feel his lips trail up and down my jaw bone. The soft, tenderness of his lips amazing me every time they touch my body, they are rough but soft at the same time.

"I am going to go shower, you two don't let her poop anywhere, she isn't trained is she?" Maura asks and crosses her arms over her chest. I open my eyes back all the way and stand straight as Niall stops kissing me.

"No, we are going to train her though," I say and Niall nods. He takes my hand in his and we walk over to Sadie.

"Okay, well I will be ready to cook dinner in around an hour or so," She smiles at us one last time before I hear her go up the stairs.

"Remember that time we had sex in the storage closet while on tour?" Niall asks bluntly and my eyes go wide. He just said that, moments after his mom left the room.

"Shut up-" I place a hand over his mouth and slap his chest lightly. He shrugs his shoulders and licks the palm of my hand. "Ew!"

"Oh stop, my mouth has licked you in other places before," He says and smirks cockily. I refrain from slapping him again. I roll my eyes and take my hand away, wiping it on his shirt.

"Sadie?" I coo and her ears perk up, her little feet bring her over to me and I take a seat on the couch, she hops into my lap and curls into me.

"Well I guess we know who she likes better," Niall says mocking hurt. I roll my eyes and watch as he takes a seat next to me. He turns the TV on and places his left arm around my shoulder and brings me into him. I rest my head on his chest and try to pull up the top of my tank-top but fail to and hear Niall laugh.

After about fifteen minutes of resting, I hear laughter and look up to see Zayn and Louis just casually strolling through my house. Niall and I look at each other confused before they walk in here and see us. They greet us with hellos and I try not to laugh. "Well hello," I say and they smile before their eyes land on the sleeping puppy in my lap.

"What are you lot doing here?" Niall asks, skipping to what we really want to know. They exchange a glance before looking back at us.

"We just wanted to see the puppy, there are pictures of her everywhere," I barely believe what Louis just said by the tone of his voice.

"And, I need to tell Niall something very quick," Zayn says. He sends Louis a warning look before smiling politely at me. "May we please borrow him?"

I nod my head, really confused by this exchange. Niall carefully stands up before shooting me a confused look and going into the kitchen.

NIALLS POV:

"Okay, mate," Louis starts and messes with his long hair. "We have good and bad news, which first?"

"Bad," I say and sigh. I don't know what this is about but I was having some time alone with my girlfriend and they barged in unexpected.

"We are going back on tour in a year and two months," Louis says and tries to gouge my reaction. I know why he said this is bad, but it's also good. Bad- I won't be able to see my new born baby and my wife/fiancé, good- I get to do what I love.

"Mate, we are sorry, we know you won't have time to spend with the baby but it's going to be a stadium tour," I nod my head and think to myself. If I did all of the math correctly, our baby girl will be nine months.

"It's okay, I am so happy we get to tour stadiums- that is absolutely unbelievable- it's just I am just now having a baby and getting married," I say and pinch the bridge of my nose. Kate is going to be absolutely crushed, she never liked it when I went on tour anyways, now with a baby- she is just going to be crushed. She acts like she is happy for me and I know she genially is, I just feel so bad I have to leave her for so long.

"We can tell her if you want?" Zayn asks sweetly, it's like they can read my mind.

"No, I need to," I sigh and move to open the door but Louis stops me.

"The good news is that while we are touring America, she can come along with the baby, we know it will be hard for us and you and even her, but we want you happy," Louis says and smiles. I nod and hug them each before we walk back into the living room.

KATES POV:

When Niall comes back, I can physically feel the sadness in the room- or at least to distance. I hug each of the boys goodbye before they give Niall a look and then Leave. He sits back down next to me and pulls me so I am in his lap, cradling my head to his chest. Sadie stirs but doesn't wake up, only letting a cute yawn escape her cute mouth.

We sit there in silence, literally just sitting there, for over ten minutes. I don't understand why he is being like this, but I can literally feel the wall he is putting up. Something the boys said has got him either ticked off or sad and I need to find out what it is. "Niall? What's wrong?" I ask and try to cup his cheek, he moves his head away from me, making me think he doesn't want me to touch him.

"I just need silence for a second," He looks at me apologetically and sighs. I don't know why but this angers me, I am only trying to help him with whatever Is wrong and he pushes me away.

"I was only trying to help," I say quietly. He stares blankly at the TV, which is on mute, like he has been doing for the past ten minutes. I cup his cheek again and try to turn his face towards mine.

"God dammit Kate, I said please stop," He snaps at me and I pull away automatically.   

"I'm going to go upstairs and try to set up her crate," I say quietly. The tears in my eyes don't pool over, thank god, as I sit up fast and take the sleeping puppy with me.

"Wait- Kate-" I hear Nialls voice, I pretend I didn't hear him and continue up the stairs into our room. I shut the door with a slam and sit down on the bed. Why won't he just tell me what's wrong? He always does this, whenever something is happening  bad or something, he shuts me out. He puts up a wall and it really is getting annoying.

I put her into her crate and let her go to sleep while I get undressed, I change into a pair of pajama shorts and leave on my tank-top, I let my hair stay straight and flow and snuggle into the covers. I lay there and clutch Nialls pillow to me, I don't know why I do this but whenever he is away I sleep with his pillow, or if he isn't in bed I use his pillow. Something about the sent makes me feel more secure, like he does.

We still haven't even discussed the wedding, I believe we should do it before the baby comes but then again we won't be able to have a honey moon, or maybe we could have a wedding after the baby comes. I just wish my mother was here to do all of this stuff with me, to take me baby clothes shopping, house shopping, to help me pick out my wedding dress. I also wish my dad was here, to walk me down the isle. Now Niall can't even ask for my parents consent to marry me. My dad never got to tell him to take care of me, Niall never got the chance to feel threatened that if he hurt me, my dad has a loaded shot gun.

My mother and father won't get to meet my baby, they won't be able to see the baby glow Niall and I will have for months on end. They will never be able to throw me a baby shower and help me pick a name for the baby. They will never be able to see the women I have grown into, just these past few months. They will never get to see me as a wife, a mother. My baby won't have her mothers parents as grand parents, they will have Nialls so thank god they are amazing. My baby won't know her grand parents, she will never meet them.

I didn't even know I was crying until a few tears fell onto Nialls pillow, quiet sobs escaping my mouth. My tears come out in a stream, not little drops, it's like when I started crying I can't stop. I know part of this is the hormones from the baby, but the other is just me being a girl and crying for no reason. Even though this is kind of a big reason to cry.

"Kate?" I hear Nialls soft voice as the door opens. He quickly rushes to my side and squats down in front of me, holding my face in his hands, I know I probably look like shit and I have mascara running down my face, but I couldn't care any less. "Oh shit, baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

"No- I'm not crying- because of you," I hiccup and turn over to lay on my back. Quiet sobs still fall from my lips and tears still trail down my face. He lifts the covers and sits with me, turning me so he can spoon me.

"You want to tell me why you are crying?" He asks quietly and rubs my arm.

"You want to tell me why you were mad?" I snap. He stops rubbing my arm and pulls me into him so my bum is on his crotch, pulling us closer together.

"I guess we aren't over that," He mumbles before kissing up and down my neck, sending a chill through me. I sniffle and continue to pout while my sobs slowly stop, leaving me with a stuffy nose and an empty feeling. I haven't cried that much in a while, the tears stay on my face, making my hair a little damp in places and my make-up smeared everywhere.

"No, you snapped at me for no reason," I whine and rest my head on his my pillow. He moves my hair to get a better angle to kiss my jaw and neck.

"I know, baby," He coos and kisses me again. "I will discuss that with you later, right now you just need to feel better," I feel his hands slide down the side of my body. "I love how soft your skin is."

"Niall, your mum," I say and close my eyes. He doesn't say anything but nudges my knee so my legs spread.

"Who said we were going to do anything?" He asks quietly. I feel his hand rub up and down my inner thigh before he lets it rub back to the top of my thighs and then to my stomach. "You want to tell me what was wrong? It won't feel any better to just keep it locked up."

"I was just thinking about how my parents aren't going to be able to be here for our wedding, or for the birth of our first baby, hell, my dad didn't even know I was pregnant, let alone my mum," I say quietly and snuggle into the warmth that is Niall he hums in response and very lightly runs his fingers over my tummy.

"They will be here for all of that, I promise. Because they are right here," Niall places a hand on my chest, motioning to my heart, before placing it back on my stomach.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" I ask and bite my lip.

"May have slipped a few times, have I ever told you that I love you?" He asks and lays his chin on my shoulder.

"Maybe a few times," I giggle, he kisses my cheek before we hear a knock on the door. I tell who ever it is to come in and they bring light into the now pitch black room.

"Oh-sorry," Maura apologizes. I completely ignore my probably disgusting face, forgetting honestly. "But, dinner is almost ready."

"Thank, mum," Niall says. She exits the room with a sweet smile and the room returns pitch black.

"She probably thought we were doing something," Niall says after a few moments of silence. "I mean, now that she thinks that, I think we should probably do something." I roll my eyes at this comment and sit up a little.

"Let's go eat," I get up out of the bed and hear a whining Niall behind me. "You do know, when the baby comes we won't have as much time to fool around," I state matter-of-factly. I hear a loud groan come out of his mouth and turn to see him laying completely back with his hands over his face.

"That's why we should do it twice- maybe even three times a day, until the baby gets here," He suggests and looks up at me. I laugh and walk over to the bathroom to wash my face, maybe thinking a little bit about what he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 1 1
Ally Ruocco was upset enough when her boyfriend Andrew moved away, but when a certain blue-eyed blondie enters her life, Niall James Horan takes her...
220 2 13
5 friends.... 3 from Australia.... 2 flying from American to vacation in the Aussie way... the ONLY way...... and when they meet five famous men... t...
440 16 12
Jasmine and her friend Riley head over to London for the summer. They don't expect what happens to them as reality. Jasmine falls in love with a guy...
62.2K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...