Manan ff: TUM SE HI...[COMPLE...

By saminthelostworld

[Unedited] [HIGHEST RANK: #23 in FANFICTION as on 16/05/2017] What happens when OBSESSION crosses all the lim... More

Prologue
Chapter One: THE MALHOTRA'S
Chapter Two: Welcome To The World Of MALIK'S
Chapter Three: WHY ME ALL THE TIME!!!🙈🙈🙈
Chapter Four: Was She For Real!!!
Chapter Five: What Is Happening To Me...
Chapter Six: Sortilege
Chapter Seven: Life On The Other Side...
Chapter Eight:Preceptor
Chapter Nine: What I Have Been Looking For..
Chapter Ten: A Night To Remember
Chapter Eleven: Love Will Find Its Way!!
Chapter Twelve:Why Does It Feels So Right To Be Here With You...❤️❤️
Chapter Fourteen: You Are The Colour Of My Blood
Chapter Fifteen : The Proposal
Chapter Sixteen: Till You Come Back Home..
Chapter Seventeen: Love Me Like You Do..
Chapter Eighteen : Camouflage!!!
Chapter Nineteen: Can't Take My Eyes Off You..
Chapter Twenty: The Lost Soul...
Chapter Twenty One: You Are Mine..Only Mine...
Chapter Twenty Two: Maney Na Mann Mera..
Chapter Twenty Three: Tum Miley..
Chapter Twenty Four: If It Doesn't Hurt It's Not Love...
Chapter Twenty Five: When There Was Me And You..
Chapter Twenty Six: Covetous
Chapter Twenty Seven: Tera Saara Main..
Chapter Twenty Eight: Crazy In Love
Chapter Twenty Nine: All Is Fair In Love And War..
Chapter Thirty: What's The Surprise
Chapter Thirty One: Unexpected Help
Chapter Thirty Two: Where My Heart Lies..
Chapter Thirty Three: Let The Game Begin..
Chapter Thirty Four:The Queen Has Arrived..👑👑👑
Chapter Thirty Five: Match Point
Chapter Thirty Six : Me Vs You
Chapter Thirty Seven:Dubeity
Chapter Thirty Eight: Affirmation
Chapter Thirty Nine: Covenant
Chapter Forty: Magic Of True Friendship
Chapter Forty One : Forced Date
Chapter Forty Two: Will You Be My Date Tonight..❤️❤️
Chapter Forty Three: First Official Date..❤️❤️
Chapter Forty Four : Fessing Up!!!
Chapter Forty Five: So What's The Plan..
Chapter Forty Six : Unsaid Promises...
Chapter Forty Seven : Is This The End...
Chapter Forty Eight: Strangers..
Chapter Forty Nine: OH MAN!!!NOT AGAIN..
Chapter Fifty: DIDN'T SAW THAT COMING..
Chapter Fifty One: Yeh Ishq Hain..
Chapter Fifty Two: Ishq Hai Tumse..
Chapter Fifty Three: Revelation
Chapter Fifty Four : Back 2 You..
Chapter Fifty Five : Cognizance
Chapter Fifty Six : Love Revelation
Chapter Fifty Seven: Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya..
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
Hello There...🙋🙋
New Story Alert!!!!
300k+ views..it is..🙈🙈🙈

Chapter Thirteen:Tu Jo Kahe..

6.4K 516 57
By saminthelostworld

"These violent delights have violent ends.
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder
Which, as they kiss, consume"

Everything else ceased to matter in that moment--EVERYTHING. Nothing else held any significance anymore--NOTHING.The thing that only mattered or had any significance was --THIS MOMENT--where two hearts were beating as ONE--as the two souls were rejoicing their UNION.

The world might comes to an end but THEY wouldn't have realised it --because they were too lost into the world of their own.

In fact the   intensity of their eye lock was so withering that it could put the entire world on fire--and AGAIN--they wouldn't have noticed.

"Nandini"her name never sounded more beautiful. Though it was nothing more than a whisper but the reverence and approbation with which he took her name it sounded that her name was more like a prayer for him.

She continued staring into the hazel eyes as if she was mesmerised.

His hand held her gently but firmly. Slowly he lifted her up without breaking the eye contact. She was so petite but that's what made her more alluring because she perfectly fitted in his arms as if his arms were solely made to hold her tightly.

Though she was too short and reached only his heart but that's exactly what made her more perfect because that's exactly where she belonged,where exactly her place was--in his heart.

Without even realising their actions or anything that was going around them they came even more close to each other--their bodies touching each other.

Slowly and gently he removed the stray of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ears and then he cupped her face which made her sigh in relief and she closed her eyes relishing his touch on her. Gently he touched his forehead with hers and just like her he closed his eyes as well.

"Manik"the moment she took his name a shiver ran down his spine. He felt as if he was listening his name for the very first time. As if today his name held a different meaning altogether.Looking at her all of a sudden he felt that his life had a new purpose now.

He wanted to hear his name again--from her mouth. He wanted her to say his name over and over again--because he liked --correction--loved the way his name sounded when it came out of her mouth. It made him so happy that it almost chocked him--it made him speechless.

He opened his eyes to see that her eyes were still closed and even she was breathing erratically just like him. She was looking ethereal as the light from the candles were falling on her face . Her face was glowing making her look even more beautiful --than she already was.

He couldn't take his eyes off her face as he was too busy in studying her beautiful face .It's not that he hasn't seen more beautiful faces than her--of course he has. He would be lying if he said that he hasn't but the simplicity,naiveness and the innocence which was present on her face made her the most beautiful girl as these were the reason of her uniqueness.

Her angelic face,long tresses,beautiful eyes and mesmerising eyes --he was too engrossed in studying them as if he was imprinting those images on his mind. They were so close to each other that they could listen to each other's heart beat. She sighed once again which brought his attention to her pouty lips.

There was nothing more in this world that he wanted in that moment to kiss those luscious lips just to feel the warmth and softness of it. And it wasn't going to be a one time thing because he knew that he will want her every single moment of every single day of his entire life --and even then that won't be enough--because no measure of time spent with her will be long enough for him--EVER.

It was taking all his strength and willpower that he had to not give in to his desires. Because he didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable. He can never hurt her by imposing his desires on her. And most importantly he knew that if he gave in he won't be able to hold back--he won't be able to stop himself--not today --not ever.

She was too close to him, her presence was driving him crazy, and it scared him--because in that moment he realised the power she had on him--the hold she had on him--she had the ultimate capability of driving him insane. And that's when realisation dawn upon him. And the next moment when she opened her eyes she saw that the she was alone in the room.

The lights were switched back on. She turned around to see if anyone was present there. For a second she thought she was hallucinating--maybe she was imagining things-- but then her eyes fall on the candle which was still burning on the table--which clearly indicated that everything she felt and experienced was --real.

Suhana and Chachi walked into the room. Nandini ran towards them and hugged Shanno.

"Nandu..tu thik to hai na ..kya hua."Shanno got worried seeing Nandini like this. "Chachi wo.."but that's when Nandini realised that she wasn't alone with Chachi.

"Nai kuch nai Chachi..wo I got scared..and Dar ke marey I think I have started hallucinating."Nandini replied while shaking her head.

"Koi baat nai..Ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi aisa"Chachi consoled her and then looking at Suhana she said "Suhana beta..tum party me Jao ..Sab puch rahe they tumhare barey me..afterall ye aapki party hai na..Mai Nandu ko bas do minute me nichey lekar aati hu..okay"

Suhana nodded and left the room. Shanno held Nandini's hand and made her sit on the chair in front of the dressing table.

"Nandu..tu thik to hai na"Chachi asked in concern because she could clearly see that something was bothering Nandini.

"Ji Chachi..I am fine.."Nandini replied with a smile which doesn't touch her eyes--and that was clearly noticed by Shanno.

"Lag to nai raha..chal Bata..what is bothering you..and please don't say ki kuch nai hai Kyunki mujhe Teri aankhon SE saaf pata chal raha hai ki koi baat to hai jo tujhe distract kar rahi hai."Chachi said while she combed Nandini's hair.

Nandini sighed and closes her eyes. She knew she can't hide anything from Shanno--afterall she was her Chachi/Best friend/Mother/Partner-in-crime. So giving up she held Shanno's hand and turned around to look at her.

"Chachi I swear I wasn't hallucinating. I saw him"Nandini said closing her eyes.

"What did you mean that you saw him..kiske bare me tu baat kar rahi hai" Shanno asked in confusion.

"MANIK--MANIK MALHOTRA "Nandini replied. "Arey haa..Dekha hoga..MALHOTRA Family is here na..and even FAB5 has accompanied them --to MANIK bhi aaya hi hoga." Shanno replied in a dismissive tone.

"Nai Chachi..mera matlab usey party me dekhne se nai tha..mera matlab I saw him here--few minutes ago--in this room"Nandini shook her head while she closed her eyes.

"Arey aaya hoga Suhana se milne..ye room usi ka hai na..to usi SE Milne aaya hoga"Shanno replied casually while she continued to work on Nandini's braids.

Shanno's answer stopped Nandini's queries. Of course Manik Malhotra was here to see --SUHANA--what else could be the other possible reason. Suhana is crazy about Manik. It has not been even a single day that Nandini has met Suhana but yet they became friends instantly. And in the entire time they have spoken one thing was crystal clear that SUHANA WAS IN LOVE WITH MANIK.

It's was a crush or some infatuation but she loves Manik --truly. Nandini didn't even knew Manik --she had never heard of him or seen him. But in last few hours she has learnt everything related to him --courtesy of Suhana.

She only made Nandini saw his picture and music videos that he had composed with Fab 5.
That's how she knew him. So of course Manik must have come here to meet Suhana only.
That was the only logical explanation of everything.

But deep down she could feel an excruciating pain arising in her heart whenever she was thinking about this. The images of MANIK WITH SUHANA was somehow not acceptable to her. Of course she knew that she had no right to feel like that but somehow she was feeling exactly like that. She was feeling uncomfortable even with the thought of MANIK GETTING CLOSE TO SUHANA.

But of course she knew that it wasn't her place to say or do anything about it. And the end of the day Suhana was her friend and she would do anything that would bring retain that smile on her face. So she will not think about him anymore--nobody needs to know what happened--never.--ever.

"Lo hogaya.."Chachi's voice broke her trance and she looked up to see Chachi smiling at her. Nandini looked at herself into the mirror. Shanno had beautifully braided her hair and now her hair style was matching with her dress perfectly.

She got up and after planting a kiss on Shanno's cheek she hugged him. "Thank you Chachi ..you are the best." "Achcha ab bas kar ..nichey Sab wait kar rahe honge ..chal ab"Shanno held her hand and they both left the room to attend the party.

Downstairs the party was in full flow. Everyone was enjoying themselves and was having the time of their life. Siddhanth and Roshani introduced everyone with Kishori. And they all appreciated Nandini's performance which made Kishori even more happy.

"Waise Guruma Dekha jae to ye surprise to hamey Nandini ne diya hai...but mujhe to aapse kuch chachiye"Siddhanth said cribbing like a small child.

"Achcha bolo kya chahiye tumhe ..aaj Mai bahut Khush hu..in fact today you can ask me for anything aur main VACHAN deti hu ki I will give that you..MANGO JO BHI CHAHIYE TUMHE..BOLO"Kishori replied with a smile.

"Are you sure Guruma "Siddhanth said looking at Kishori. "Of course I am."Kishori replied firmly.

"You know the rules Guruma..aap Hi se to Sikha hai ki agar EK baar kisi ko koi VACHAN de Di to de di baad me aap apni baat se mukar nai sakte..isiliye soch lijiye Guruma --kya pata Mai kuch AISA maang Lu jo aapke liye bahut keemti ho,aapke dil ka tukra Ho,aapki life ki sabse badi jamapunji Ho to--kya aap mujhe wo de paengi "Siddhanth said with a smirk.

"Jab TUM apni Guruma ke principles nai bhule to ye kaise bhul gae ki Mai kisi bhi Hal Me apna diya gaya VACHAN nibhane se piche nai hatungi..isiliye mango--jo bhi tumhare dil me ho-usey zarur pura karungi Mai"Guruma smirked right back at him.

Siddhanth looked at Roshani who smiled at him and nodded her head in encouragement.

"To Guruma hamey apni sabse keemti cheez tofey me de dijiye "Siddhanth said while he joined his hands in form of prayer in front of Kishori.

"Matlab"Kishori asked as she couldn't comprehend what Siddhanth meant.

"Nandini--hamey apni NANDINI de dijiye "Siddhanth asked in a pleading voice.

-------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 31.9K 39
**WATTPADINDIA FEATURED STORY** What happens when you loose your "HOPE" Do you move on..without fighting.. Or Do you...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
232K 22K 41
Nandini murthy is a simple, ambitious girl who dreams of being a top researcher at ISRO. Even though her family has set her up to be married soon, h...
116K 8.9K 61
Cover credit goes to@suk-24 thank you di for beautiful cover Story track is taken from kyy where nandini punches manik But with lots of changes Aft...