The Perv and The Nerd: Wish C...

Bởi Kurisu-chan_15

Melody Jade Winterson She was always the quiet loner in high school, known by her innocence and brains; she w... Xem Thêm

♠ Author's Note ♠
Prologue
Chapter 1: Unpacking
Chapter 2: First Morning Together
Chapter 3: Happy Life
Chapter 4: The Goods
Chapter 5: Belongs To Me
Chapter 6: Jealousy
Chapter 7: He's here!
Chapter 8: Effin' Doctor
Chapter 9: Pillow Defense
Chapter 10: Sauce Stained Lip
Chapter 11: Disaster
Chapter 12: To Love Somebody
Chapter 13: Unfeminine
Chapter 14: Leaving
Chapter 15: A Mess
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Lonely
Chapter 18: Black Shirt
Chapter 19: Disturbed
Chapter 20: Ride of My Life
Chapter 21: I Hate You
Chapter 22: Leave
Chapter 23: Brighter Outcome
Chapter 24: My Miracle
Chapter 25: Red Dress
Chapter 26: Chocolate Bonbons
Chapter 27: Morning Surprise
Chapter 28: Markings
Chapter 29: Secret Plans
Chapter 30: More Secrets
Chapter 31: Caller I.D.
Chapter 32: Kelly's Place
Chapter 33: Don't tell Jade
Chapter 34: Dressing Up
Chapter 35: Christmas Party
Chapter 36: Exchanged Gifts
Chapter 37: Fancy Dinner
Chapter 38: Confession
Chapter 39: Merry Christmas
Chapter 40: Single's Night
Chapter 41: I Do
Chapter 42: After the Wedding
Chapter 43: Paris
Chapter 44: Sweet
Chapter 45: Bad Omen
Chapter 46: Nausea
Chapter 47: News
Chapter 48: Names
Chapter 49: Gifts
Chapter 50: Booty Call
Chapter 51: Emergency
Chapter 52: Pulmonary Fibrosis
Chapter 53: Good & Bad News
Chapter 54: Special Cookies
Chapter 55: Three Days
Chapter 56: Decisions
Chapter 57: Drinks
Chapter 59: Birth
Epilogue
== Congratulations~! ==
~ Next Book!!! ~

Chapter 58: Reminisce

745 44 11
Bởi Kurisu-chan_15

A couple of weeks later, Jade has been put through this and that throughout this entire thing. Some days she'd be fine, some days she'd be unconscious for days, and some days... Some days I'd just hate to live through again.

Seeing Jade suffer so much with this problem of hers makes me suffer twice as much just to see her in this state. I really wanted the operation to happen soon and just thought countless of times and even told Jade countless of times to forget the baby and live on with me. But she wouldn't have any of it. She wanted the baby to live, even if she wouldn't.

That just rips my soul apart!

I love Jade more than anything in this world, so I wouldn't want to trade her for anything. I apologize deeply towards my unborn child, but Jade is my top priority.

Jade's parents have also been staying over at our place for the mean time and visit Jade everyday to check on her, and believe me, when Jade's in pain, it's like a never ending crying party. I don't usually stay at home, since I'm with Jade. Also Jade's father can't stay for more than two days a week because of his work. For now, they aren't here because they're currently doing a bit of grocery shopping.

"We're afraid that when Jade gives birth, something big is going to happen. And this 'something big' is 'something scary' that might be threatening towards Jade's life."

Said one of the doctors to me a week ago when Jade was unconscious again for another three days.

Also, Luke hasn't even taken a step out of his office. I visit him from time to time, and I can see that he is really working his ass off on figuring out a solution on how to cure Jade. I have really deep respect for the guy. He hasn't been exiting his office much, he only goes out to go to the restroom or goes out to visit Jade to talk about the experiments lately to gain more insight.

He goes home at least once in three days to take a shower and get a change of clothes, but he mostly brings two set of clothes to the hospital and sleeps a bit in his office to immediately start working on his samples and research.

It was also my first time seeing the guy with a beard about to grow out of his chin.

Even the food he eats has been little and irregular. Kelly, Hazel and I mostly deliver his food to him, but its Kelly who forces the guy to eat as he is completely infatuated with his work. And I thank him for his dedication.

Snapping me out from my thoughts, I hear Jade giggling gently. I peek at her a little then go back to peeling the apples for her. I snicker a little and comment, "The part you're reading on must be funny?"

Jade giggles again and disagrees, "No... Actually, if you haven't noticed, I've been stuck on this one page for quite some time now."

I then stop on what I am doing and turn to face her, "Then that page might have gotten to you?"

"Buuu~. Wrong again~!" she pointed out, "Actually, this page was quite boring, so I started to daydream."

"Really? What were you thinking about that was so funny then?" She giggled some more, which made me even more curious. "Stop it with the giggles and get to the telling me part." I pouted.

"My my... What an eager little boy." she teased.

"Hey! I am not little and I am definitely not any 'boy'. I am a tall, fine, young man."

"Yes Chris. Yes you are." she smiled.

"I see what you're doing."

"Huh?"

"You're changing the topic cause you're embarrassed to tell me what you were daydreaming about. Well, You're not fooling me. Tell meeeeeeeee Jaaaaaaaddeeeeeeeeee~~~~....." I whined childishly and Jade laughed at me this time.

"Alright... I was reminiscing the past." she said, which made me tilt my head in confusion.

"The past?"

"Yes... I was remembering a scene between the two of us back in high school."

I gulped in grief. Memories back in high school weren't so good between us. It was mostly sexual harassment. But because she's laughing, it might be a good one? Maybe...

"What scene?"

"The one where I was sitting alone reading a book and you sat beside me and randomly poked my side stomach saying 'Our baby?'"

My eyes widened. I had to look away as I was blushing, embarrassed by the so called memory. You mean me being obnoxiously stupid memory?

"There was also that one scene where I was sitting on the floor and Emily was laying on my lap, you were trying to touch one of my boobs back then, but you acted out petting Emily's head while telling me, 'Take care of our child.'."

Another scene of me being a stupid sexual harasser.

"I was a big dumb dumb in the past alright?" I said with an embarrassed tone and Jade laughed at me.

"I know, but those scenes make me think about when I was a few months pregnant and maybe even about our future together with our child."

"Please don't tell me if we have a girl, you're naming her Emily?" I joked sarcastically.

"Of course not! We're going with the name you came up with, Crystal Jayden! And if it's a boy, we're naming him Melvin Jace!"

"I know. I know. I was just messin' with ya." I winked and Jade pouted.

"Geez." she complained.

I chuckled, "But please... If you want to reminisce the past, not our high school memories. They all showed lame sides of me."

"True. They were lame, stupid, border line harassment, and many more..." she's shooting an arrow through me with all those lines, "But they were sides that make me laugh every time I remember them." she smiled at me with a nice compliment that could make me forget all those bad memories of us in the past.

"I..." she began, this time trembling, "Ever since the day you asked me to be your girlfriend, to the day we started living together, to the day we got married... They're all precious memories that I hold dearly in my heart."

I then slowly reach out to hold her in my arms, "Jade... All the memories I have with you, happy, sad, weird, and more... They're the memories I will always treasure."

I could tell that Jade was trying her best to hold in her tears, so I had to tease her a little to make her feel better, "Jade... If you start crying now, you'll get snot on your oxygen mask, and that'll make it difficult for both of us." I ticked my pointer from left to right, and she gave me the response I wanted. She giggled and lightly slapped my shoulder.

"Shut up~." she murmured, "I know. That's why I'm tough!"

"Says the person who can't get out of bed." I mumbled cockily.

"Hey! I heard that." she says as she squints her eyes at me and I give her a huge bright smile.

"Hahaha!" I laugh and start to pick up the unfinished apple and the knife, "Let me finish this first Jade. I can't concentrate with us having this much fun."

"Hehe... Alrighty~!" she beams. But moments later, she grew serious, "Chris?"

"What~? I'm peeling the apple~."

"I think the baby will come way before the expected delivery date?"

________________________

Hey Guys!!!

This book is about to come to an end soon. Next chapter is going to be the last chapter, followed by the Epilogue.

I thank you all so much for following Chade's story to the end and supporting the book so much. I hope this book will also reach a million reads soon as the first book will almost reach two million.

Thank you so much for all the love and support~! Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTNWCT until the end~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thought~! :3

~Kurisu-chan ;*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

400 36 19
Meet Chris Davis He is the bad boy, but like everyone else he hides things. He has 2 best friends who know everything. But eventually the past gets c...
6.4K 275 25
'Honestly,getting banished from my own hometown Harmonia to an strange unknown school is the least worst thing that i had expected to happen to me.. ...
184 27 20
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...