Remedial Heart (LeAga)

welsyelsie tarafından

A medical drama-romance story about two wounded people. May this inspire you to love the medical world; they'... Daha Fazla

Remedial Heart
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine (ASYSTOLE)
forty (REHABILITATION)

thirty

9.3K 195 131
welsyelsie tarafından

*Contains scenes not suitable for too young readers

"Night-night, Dad!" she said as she steps out of the car

"Night-night, Mom!"

It gives her butterflies and made her skin flush and feel like it was on fire yet cold at the same time.She was smiling, all smiling then...

She remembers he has a girlfriend. But at that moment, both of them were into each other, she was into him that she let it get into the way of her morals. Lea is happy, but deep down she knows it is wrong.

I still love you too, Lea is trying to ignore the siren in her that is blaring I still love you too, I still love you too. She inhales sharply, and her pulse feels like it was skittering out of control as she opens the door. I kissed him, I just kissed him. She bites her nail-tip Lea, why the fuck did you do it? Bloody fucker control your whoremones! She scolds herself as she walks towards her room. Friends. We're. just. friends. Okay, Lea? Okay? Be firm, you're just friends.

The light coming through the slightly opened door of the twins' bedroom catches her attention. Why are they still awake at this hour? Yet, she doubts because there is peace and silence around. She walks closer and peeks at the door slightly ajar. She sees Sam busy on a book with only the lamp as his source of light and in an instant her heart melts. She knows the little boy is waiting for her and to keep awake, he kept himself busy with a book he don't even know how to read.

"Sam? Sam!" she calls in an audible whisper

"Mum! You're here!" he beams with delight

"why are you still awake? did you wait for me?"

"Yeth"

"Awww" she nuzzles his cheek "you should be sleeping"

"I can't sleep, Mum"

"Why?"

"Becauth you're not around, Mum"

"You want me to lie down beside you so you can sleep now?"

"Ith it okay? but if you're tired, ith okay not to"

"Nope! Mommy's not" she closes his book and tucks him in the bed "thank you for waiting, baby! but next time, if it's late, you should not wait for Mum, 'kay?"

"Okay, Mum" he kisses her lips "I love you, Mum"

"I love you too, sweetheart"

Lea cuddles Sam to let him relax and feel loved "You love Mommy so much, do you?"

"Yeth, Mommy. I love you very much and Daddy too"

"That is so sweet, baby bear"

"Mum? Do you love Daddy, too?"

"Yes, baby. I love your Daddy too"

"Really?"

"Really"

"Okay. I'll tell him"

Her adrenaline immediately shoots up, her eyes widen "ah.. uhmm.. hmm.. you... I mean...I think... uhmm.. I think you should... not... tell Dad about that"

"Why, Mum?"

Oh my, god. Now, she's doomed. How will she explain this thing to a three-year old?

"Daddy sayth that heth sad becauth heth not sure if you love him too. So i'll tell him that you love him too so he'll not be sad anymore, Mum. I don't want Daddy to get sad. Pleath, Mum, pleath tell him that you love him"

"Okay, okay, Sweetie. I will"

"We'll tell him tomorrow, 'kay?"

"We'll tell him tomorrow" she assures

"I'll tell him or you'll tell him?"

"I will. Mommy will do it"

"Okay, night-night, Mommy"

"Night-night, sweetheart"

Brushing his hair with her fingers, she then sings for him to sleep

When all the world is a hopeless jumble
And the raindrops tumble all around
Heaven opens a magic lane

Now, three years later, Lea still feel the same way she always did when she saw Sam as a newborn. Now, he's half her size and running everywhere. She knows at times she is stressed out and she feels like she is half the mother the twins deserve, but she love them more than anyone that has ever walked her my life.

When all the clouds darken up the skyway
There's a rainbow highway to be found
Leading from your windowpane

To a place behind the sun
Just a step beyond the rain

Sam have the sweetest, kindest, and loving heart. She is indeed so lucky having him as her son. She can say that Sam is her reward of all the good deeds she have done in her life. Eli is her reflection —carbon copy as they say. From Eli's attitude, character down to the way she speaks it's all Lea's. That's why, no matter how Eli can give her the "gray hairs", she understands —completely understands.

Somewhere, over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere, over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

She smiles, she's not even half-way yet in this journey but she feels fulfilled every single day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today, is Bea's last chance to tell him everything. Even if it hurts, even it requires lowering of pride. This is her last chance, and she hopes that the space she'd given to him made him realize her worth. Can she do it?

She remembers how she falls hard for him. He came out of nowhere. He was a stranger once in her life, a newbie an inexpert.

At first he was just like any other guy. But soon after, it was like a spark ignited. Gradually the flame between them grew stronger and stronger with each day. Slowly and surely, he turned into the one. The one who was on her mind every minute of every day. The one who made her light up just by walking into the same room as her. The one whose smile literally brightened up her world. The one who could make her days better with just one simple phone call or text message. For her, he's the one she will grow old with and he's worth fighting for.

But... the reality is: Her friends told her not to get back with Aga. They'd roll their eyes and call her an idiot. They'd say; It didn't work out the first time, so what makes her think it will work out now?

Still, she didn't listen to a damn word they said. She's firm in her belief This love, this is worth fighting for. Worth fighting for.

She breaths, deeply "I know... I've been away for the past days. I just want you to understand that I did it because I wanted to give you the space to think about... about us and our plans together"

"Bea..." he looks at her, sincerely "this is hard... you are one of the best person that happened in my life and I cannot afford to hurt you or seeing you hurt because you've done everything to make this relationship work. I've seen your genuine love and I cannot thank you for that... for everything. You know how much I've loved you. Please know, I honestly loved you and do not think of any less because you are enough"

She hugs him, tightly "Thank you... thank you for the love. I thought I—"

He ungrips himself to her hug and holds her hands "Bea... I am deeply sorry"

"Shh—don't be, Aga. I am sorry... for leaving, for leaving you alone here. I remember my promise to stay with you but you know my work —I actually don't like doing—"

"Bea... listen, I am sorry. I can't handle this... us anymore"

Bea just laughed and ignored every ounce of wisdom her friends were pouring at her. She ran back to Aga again, more blind than she was the first time around. She convinced herself that everything happens for a reason and that they would work out. She thought, this time, life pulls them back together. But she is wrong and her friends were right.

"Aga... you're—"

"I am really really sorry. You deserve someone better than me. You'll find someone amazing than me"

"Are you telling me to let go? to end thi—"

"Bea, you know the answer"

Aga's pale lips curves at the edges as devastation is shown in her face, face full with fear fear of losing her heart. His heart beat like he is at the edge of a cliff with one foot hovering in the air, this is so difficult for him and more likely for her.

Bea feels like there are splinters stabbing into her heart. This is the end —end of her fantasy of having him back, of Aga loving him again even after that hurtful reality confession, she tells herself.

Anger fills her blood as her heart began to slow although she wants to cry and breakdown but her brain wouldn't let her... she's too tired to keep herself hurting.

"I should've not allowed you to keep close with that ex-girlfriend. I should've kept you. I should've believe in my intuition. I've taken for-granted of the possibilities of losing you because I thought... as you've said, I was enough for you"

"Yes, Bea, you were enough for me. You are every man's dream... you are perfect and Lea's not. Lea is imperfect but her imperfection makes her perfection. You are enough, Bea but Lea is everything... more than enough, more than I wished for, more than perfection"

Her whole body freezes. Her whole world shuts down into silence. She closes her eyes and pause for a minute.

"But Bea, you are worth to have. You are incredibly special"

"Don't say that!" she says, stony "I am not special, I am not perfect, I am not every man's dream because if all were true... I will have you but I don't and today, after this, I lose you. I am not going to say that I will be happy for you both because I am really not. Where did it go? All the love we had? This is so hurting. How will I overcome with this? How will I love again? I will blame you for ruining me"

"I am worth the blame but Bea, I know you are a strong person with an outgoing personality. I've been in this kind of situation. Yes, this is hard... so hard, to let go of the one whom you thought was the best for you. It's in this kind of situation that I've learned to appreciate and love myself. At first, I thought I would probably lost my mind and gone insane but I've learned to face reality even if it is very hard, even if it destroys me and that's were I picked up my self. You will repair your heart and eventually you will help others repair their hearts."

Tears rush down her face, she kneels down crying and her body shakes "I hate myself of giving everything because I thought you and I will be together ...forever. I gave everything to you but I still lose you... I completely lose you"

He hugs her, trying to calm her down "Shhh... don't say that, Bea. You will still have me, I will still be around it's just that things will be different this time... You and me but as friends. I am really, deeply sorry for this Bei, you don't deserve to have this kind of pain"

He let her cry and release everything that, he thinks, might somehow help her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Inevitably, everyone is inclined to make mistakes. But these mistakes are catalysts to a person's overall development. The thing is, for Aga, he hurt one of the best and most treasured people who came into his life.

He hurt her badly. This is devastating, and she is right; he is worth the blame. All the pain she's currently feeling are all his fault, and he wish he could change them, but, he can't. He did this because, in his opinion, a true man can stand up, admit his faults, speak his mind, and express exactly how he feels. He need to be honest to her and more importantly honest to his self; he cannot stand to see her still hoping that she will receive a mutual feeling from him and pretend to still love her she don't deserve lies. Truth hurts, and that's the reality in this planet.

Now, he hopes that she'll find a man that can love you her unconditionally as she once loved him.

He drinks his shot glass of gin.

"That's enough, clean your mess and go home. Doon ka sa bahay mo uminom!" Lea said grabbing his shot glass

"Grabe naman 'to! Bakit hindi pwedeng uminom dito sa bahay mo?"

"Basta. Hindi pwede! So... you go home! C'mon, up, up!"

He smirks "Hmm.. natatakot ka yata, eh!"

"What are you saying?"

"Natatakot ka... natatakot ka, Doc" he grabs her waist "I think... i think it's okay, tulog na ang mga bata"

"Shut up! Why would I be afraid? Why, Aga? Why?" She comes closer, sits down on his lap and traces her fingertips to his nose "You want it? Don't you dare me. I will give it to you, expertly, that you'll never ever forget"

He resists, holds her hands to stop her from taking off his shirt "Ooops, why so aggressive, Doc? Ang harot mo, lately ha? No. Not, now"

Lea forcely declutches her hand from his grip, she grabs the collar of his shirt "You want this, right? Let's do this... tonight!" she said, sensually

"No... no, not now" he said and take her off from sitting on his lap

She laughs "See? Ang tapang-tapang mong mag initiate but you can't do it! You always use that move to scare me. You thought you'd scare me? Don't you dare me, Aga! Don't. Ever. Now, look at you...so... coward"

"I am not coward, just... not today. Hindi mo ba ramdam na may problema ako? Na malungkot ako? Maybe, do it next next day... I would be glad, I will do it" he winks "let's do it"

"Ha! Wala ng next time! You've rejected my offer" she returns his shot glass "o, here! to somehow ease your sadness blah blah blah ang drama mo! I will let you drink here in my house but in moderation... when I say you stop na.. you stop!"

"Yeth, Mum. I will obey, Mum" he said mimicking the twins

"Ano ba kasing problema mo? Care to share?"

"Actually... Hindi naman talaga sya problem. Gusto ko lang mag-emote, gusto ko lang mag-drama"

"Ahhh... at ang gin ang gusto mong makasama sa drama mo?"

"Kasi naman po... yung gusto kong makasama. Feeling ko ayaw akong makasama. Eto nga oh, pinapaalis na ako"

"Ayan na nga diba? Pumayag na ako"

"Pumayag na....?"

"Pumayag na uminom dito sa bahay ko"

"Akala ko pumayag na maging tayo"

"Okay, lasing ka na. Dude, you're drunk"

"I'm not" then he sighs "nag-usap na kami ni Bea"

"Really? That's good! So... does that mean nagkabalikan na kayo? Bakit ka nag-e-emote ngayon eh, maayos na kayo?"

"Wait... ano ba yung masakit; yung tanong? Yung magiging sagot? O yung nagtatanong?"

"What?"

"Umalis na siya. I lose her... I lose one of the best people I ever knew in my life. I am so sad, I am so—"

"Guilty! Guilty because you're now confused between the two of us. Am I right? Ganyan naman talaga kayong mga lalake eh kapag—"

"Lea" he interjects and reaches for her hands "I am not confused and I will never be confused in loving you. I am firm that I will choose you because you're my everything and I can only see my future with you"

She rolls her eyes "Don't be too cheesy. Lasing ka lang eh"

"I am not drunk. I am serious. Bakit? hindi mo ba talaga ako gustong makasama ulit?"

"Gusto" she said straight to his eyes

"So... Tayo na? Ulit?"

"I... I... will think about it. I will not say yes or no for now" she deeply breaths "I will think about it"

"Bakit kailangan mo pang pag-isipan?"

"Prove to me that you deserve me again and I deserve you again"

"Tell me; how do I deserve you again?"

"I don't know... you should discover it, you should know it by your own. And when I could feel it then that's the time you'll have my final answer"

"Ang hirap mo namang i-pursue"

"Aga, you know I've been through many heartaches. I'm just setting precautionary measures"

"Where should I probably start?"

"Hindi ko alam.. ako ba ikaw? Ako ba yung buhay mo?"

"Yes, ikaw ang buhay ko"

She hisses "That— that thing... that attitude, I kind-a like that because you know it gives me the kilig feels but c'mon that's not what I'm looking for a man"

"So you want me to be serious? Always? You know that being too serious is boring"

"I know! Then, you should learn how to balance —how and when to adjust"

He gulps his last shot of gin "Alam mo ang hirap mo ha, ang hirap nito. Pero mahal na mahal kita kaya I will pursue and win you and I know I will get that 'yes'... again. Hopefully."

She smiles and sings "Nobody said it was easy"

-------------------------------------------------------

It's their last weekend in the country before they will leave for England. Lea decided to spend it in Aga's rest house in Tagaytay.

Aga is driving his car, and Lea sits in the passenger seat

"Mummy are we going to daddyth pool today?" Sam asks. Sam and Eli were strapped into their car seats in the backseat of the Lexus RX car, re-watching their current favorite Moana

"Yes, sweetie"

"Dad, are we going to see the dragon today?"

"No, he's sleeping"

"No, Sam, walang dragon"

Lea shots him a look, and Aga snorts "Mommy naman, ang KJ lagi"

"But Dad, I thought sheth a girl?" Sam persists

"Ah, yeah, girl! Yeah, yeah. I forgot, and yes she's sleeping" Aga went silent, and he hopes that Sam will lost interest but, no

"She's a girl and you've said she hath tethothcope like Mum" Sam adds

Oh no, oh no. Aga scratches his forehead

"What? what did you just say, Samuel?" Lea asks, frowning

"Daddy sayth—"

"Shh shh Sam, I told you it's our secret"

"Huh? but you've said the dragon hath tethothcope. The one you put like thith" he explains mimicking how a Doctor would use a stethoscope

"Ahhh... so the dragon has stethoscope, Dad? That's quite new to hear, huh? what else, Sam? what else does the dragon have?" Lea said, tartly

"Did I say the dragon has stethoscope? I think I haven't said that"

"At tinuruan pang magsinungaling ang bata. Dragon pala ha?"

"You did, you have said the dragon hath big eyeth, big mouth, and big teeth"

"Okay, little bud that's enough! i told you it's our secret!"

"what doeth secret meanth, again?"

"it's something you should not tell to somebody, it's only between the two of us"

"even to my Mum?"

"Sam will say everything to Mum, right?"

Sam nods "Yeth, becauth Mum is my Mommy"

That's my boy, Lea thinks proudly

"Dragon pala ha?"

"I don't mean anything"

"Dragon with a stethoscope?"

"I don't mean anything"

"Deny pa more! Akala mo di ko naiintindihan?"

"I don't mean anything nga!"

Aga is starting to regret about telling a make-up-story to Sam and adding inputs that will annoy the Mum. But, positively, he knows Lea can understand that it's plainly a kid-story kid-conversation type and it's something not serious or even true.

Eli is asking for a food she wants to eat and not the prepared healthy baon. So Aga takes a stop over at Mini Mart to buy Eli and Sam food to eat and use the comfort room too.

Before they went inside the store, he knocks at Lea's window. Lea then, dramatically rolls the widow down with her Ray-Ban shades on.

"Yes?"

He's standing there completely dumbstruck, mouth gaping. Lea is so beautiful and it strikes him speechless.

"Close your mouth Aga, before you catch flies" Lea says

"Gandaaa. Para kang artista in that angle" he teases and smiles sheepishly "Yo-you want something to eat?"

"No, thanks"

"Sorry na... Mommy Dra- ay Mommy Lea" he tries to hold his laughter

She pokes him on his head "Che! Bwisit ka!" she said gritting

"Sorry na nga diba. Promise, I don't mean anything"

"Don't deny. I will really get angry. You do not want to see me angry"

"Okay. Partly, yes but really no. Oh c'mon if you're the dragon you're the most beautiful and sexiest dragon I want to pet" he winks

"Shut up! I hate you!"

"Dad!!! Are we not going?" Eli asks, crossing her arms

Lea snorts with laughter "Galit na ang boss mo"

"We'll go na! are you really sure you're not hungry?"

"I am" she grins, wickedly "very hungry"

"I like that look, I like what that means"

"Dad!!! Leth go!!" Eli pulls Aga's hand

-------------------------------------------------------
The rest house in Tagaytay is one of where Aga mostly spends his weekend. He's there when he needs some peace and away from dreadful piles of paper works. The house is his first project presented while he's at the training school in New York. It's his dream house —house by the lake; it's where he wants to build his family and now, he's here with the family he dream and wished for.

The grounds at the rest house were impeccably kept by a crew of vigilant landscapers. Hibiscus trees stood in precise rows, each covered with enormous red flowers. Ornamental grasses were planted in neat clusters, surrounded by bunches of purple green. The grass was lush and even.

"Woah. This place is so amazing! It's like a whole other world here" Lea muses "Everything's so... perfect. So neat"

"Bilib ka na sa akin?" Aga said, giving Lea a side-wise grin

"Sa mga nag-maintain ng place. Sa kanila ako bilib"

"Enjoy the place, Madame! What's mine are all yours!" he yells and chase after the twins shrieking and running around

Lea's mouth quirks upward then she suddenly became aware that she is holding her breath, She let it out in a whoosh and then quickly looks back down at her phone, pretend browsing, all the while thinking, Not too obvious, Lea. Not too obvious. Stop smiling like you're a teenager.

Once in her room, she grabs her bag and get out a tank and shorts to sleep and crawl under the covers. She has the whole afternoon to rest. As she lay there, she thinks about how will Aga and her would live in the same house in England with the twins around, with her Mom around? But really, what does he needs to do or she needs to know so both of them would finally settle down?

-------------------------------------------------------

She settles in a bench at the veranda staring at the stars and the moon lit in full.

She hears her Mom's voice in her head. Lea, the most important thing to consider is Eli and Sam's welfare. If you will not decide now, when? Don't wait for the day that you'll be asked by one of them and you cannot answer because you have no settled emotions. Say yes, if you really want him or tell him no if you really don't want him anymore to be part of your life. Huwag yung hanging ka —pending ka sa emosyon mo.

"Mind if I join you?"

She looks up to Aga standing there with a coffee on one hand

"Not at all" she smiles up to him

Aga wastes no time sitting next to Lea. They both stare at the stars and the full moon above them. That's one thing about them, they don't need to talk. They can sit together in silence and be content with each other's company. She have never had that with anyone else.

"Lea?" he finally asks.

"Yeah?"

"What are we going to do after England —when we come back here?"

She turn to him and shrug. "I don't know yet. All I hope is that I could already figure out the answer"

"The answer?"

"Yes, the answer"

"Wait... why I feel nervous about it"

She smiles "And so I am, too. It might be the final answer"

"Come on then. Let's get out of here." Aga stands up and offers her his hand. He pulls her up and there's that damn electric fence that electrifies in her body. She wonders if he feels it, too. "There's a much better view other than here"

"Where?"

Aga flashes a grin "You'll see it"

She follows him as he went downstairs, they settle near the pool area with the majestic view of the Taal volcano with the stars and the full moon above it.

"Wow!"

"I know. I know, you'll like it"

"Ilang babae na ba ang dinala mo dito?"

"At 'yan talaga ang tanong mo?"

"Yes, i'm just asking"

"Doc, ikaw pa lang"

She rolls her eyes and hisses "Liar"

"Gusto mo makita ang mga recorded cctv footages? I'll let you"

She laughs "'to naman. Joke lang, Sir. I know naman ako lang"

"Yes, ikaw lang!"

"Ang cheesy. Yuck, di bagay sa atin"

He kisses her shoulder "It's fine, tayo lang naman nandito"

Lea knows that it seems like Aga really wants some private time with her, and she's not opposed to that at all. After the sparks and the memories, she's more curious than ever about where this is going.

She looks over at Aga, who's smiling, and wonder what he's thinking.

"What are you smiling about?" she asks.

He squeezes her knee. "I'm just happy you're here with me right now."

"I'm happy I'm here with you, too in this incredibly beautiful place" She touches the top of his hand and see his smile falter a little as he squirms in his seat. She barely move her hand away when he turns his hand over and holds on to her. She spread her fingers and lace them into his, and a sense of peace comes over her.

"You are so beautiful" he said and kisses her temple

"Thank you" she sweetly replies looking straight to his eyes.

She lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. She feels safe and loved beside Aga.

They sit there for a little while longer. Lea thinks that maybe she was wrong of letting him wait, of having hold-backs. There has to be more to the story. To their story. How will they start this time?

"Nice legs" he says cutting the silence

She laughs "Thanks"

"Are you hitting the gym lately?"

"If I answer 'yes' I'm 101% sure that you'll tease me"

He laughs "Naaalala mo pa pala"

"Hindi ako nakakalimot. Especially your hirits and bullies"

"Eh yung love ko sa'yo, hindi mo nalimutan?"

"Yiiieee" she pinches his nose "Nakalimutan ko na, sorry"

They're both laughing and he holds her both arms, tight "Halika ka, ipapaalala ko sa'yo"

"Dad!" The little boss lady calls

They immediately stop flirting and fix themselves.

Eli run towards her Dad and sits on his lap

"Why is my Princess still awake?" Aga asks her sweetly

Eli did not answer and just snuggles herself close to Daddy Aga's body

Lea pinches her nose "ay sus! Ang Daddy's girl"

"You better sleep now, Baby. It's too late" he said as he nuzzles Eli's cheek

"I want to sleep bethide you, Dad"

He kisses her head "Eli naman eh, naghahanap ako ng chance sa Mommy mo ngayong gabi"

Lea hits his arm "No chances tonight, Dad"

"Mummy, I don't want to share Daddy. Daddy ith mine" Eli says giving Lea a warning look

"Hala, lagot na!" Aga hugs Eli close "you've heard it, Mum? No Daddy sharing"

"But Daddy is mine too" Lea teases

"No! No way! Daddy ith only mine"

"You ask your Daddy who will he choose between us"

"Daddy, you'll chooth me right?"

"Of course, I will choose my Princess"

"Yes! Princess Lea. How cool is that, Dad?" Lea said with full of glee and that pissed the little lady boss off

"Ith not Princeth Lea, ith Princeth Eli"

"No, it's Princess Lea. Right, Dad?"

"No! No! Ith Princeth Eli" she insists and tears in her eyes starts falling

Aga rubs Eli's back and hush her "Sshhh... shhh... don't cry, baby. Mommy naman eh. Of course Daddy will choose Princess—"

"Lea" Lea continues and that makes Eli to cry louder this time

"Tsk. Mommy naman eh! Tama na" Aga scolds Lea

"She's so cute. Ang pula na niya oh. Seryoso siya sa 'yo, Dad"

"Sabi ko sa 'yo eh, may kaagaw ka na sa akin" he laughs and kisses Eli on her plumpy cheek "Daddy will choose Princess Eli. So stop crying na... I love you Eli bear"

She's still crying and then starts gasping —that worries Lea this time, she remember Eli's medical history.

Lea stands up, scoops Eli and taps her back "shhh... Shh... I'm sorry, Baby. Shhh.. Stop crying na" she then checks Eli's fingernails and observes that it starts to turn pale "can you get a brown paper bag and water, please?"

Aga dashes towards the kitchen to get the items as quick as he can.

Lea holds the brown paper bag over Eli's nose and mouth "Breath, Eli. Breath" she instructs. The little girl follows as instructed.

"Okay lang siya?" worried Aga, asks

"Can you please get the VapoRub in my bag inside my room?"

Aga dashes again towards Lea's room to get the VapoRub

"Is she okay?" worried Aga, ask again

"She's okay" she answers as she rubs the VapoRub in Eli's chest

Aga releases a breath "let's not do it again"

"Let's not do it again" she kisses Eli's cheek "i'm sorry, baby. Love you"

"Love you, Mum but Daddy ith mine!"

Aga and Lea both laugh "okay, di pa pala siya tapos"

"Okay, okay. Daddy's all yours" Lea assures

"Kinabahan ako doon ha!"

"Super! halatalang halata. Mukhang mauuna ka pang mag-attack! Hindi ka pwede maging Doctor"

"Pero mahalin ng isang Doctor, pwede diba?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Three nights left, bags and pasalubongs are all packed —ready to fly to England. Both of them are thrilled of what will happen once they will arrive and live in England, once their new journey together will begin.

Aga takes her hand, rubbing the tips of her fingers in tiny circles with his thumb. He'd done it hundreds of times before, and something about it feels so reassuring —so securing. He looks at her so seriously, and with such heat she can feel it burning her face

"Are you worried?" He asks

"I am afraid"

"Don't be, I am here"

"That's why I am afraid because you are here with me"

"What are you afraid of?"

"I am afraid that I will give my all to you but I'll still lose you at the end. I am afraid that my heart will be broken again —that I will die again, Aga"

He smiles and squeezes her hand harder "Shhh... You will not lose me, I will not lose you again"

"I still can't decide for 'the answer'. I still can't risk my heart but please know I trust you"

"Huwag mo i-pressure ang sarili mo, just let it happen. Anyways, I'm not in a rush"

She cups his cheeks "thank you"

"All for you"

Her phone buzz— message from Justin reminding her of their bon voyage dinner  tomorrow night. While typing the her reply, two strong arms wrap around her waist. She leans back into his chest and a sense of peace engulfs her.

Aga leans down and places soft kisses on the side of her neck. She shivers. She can't help it, her neck is sensitive. She finishes the text, placing her phone back on the nightstand and spin around in his arms to face him.

She wraps her arms around his waist and lays her head on his chest. She feels at home in his arms. Like this is right where she is supposed to be.

"Who texted you?" Aga asks, rubbing his hand over the side of her face and her my hair.

She tips her head back to look in his eyes "Admirer ko, bakit?"

"Weh? 'di nga? Anong sinabi? Date kayo bukas?"

"Yeah. Date kami bukas"

"Isama mo 'ko, pakilala mo din ako baka magustuhan ko rin siya"

She laughs "baliw! Ayoko nga, no sharing!"

His body relaxes immediately and he exhales as if he'd been holding his breath. "Are you okay?" She asks

She smiles, she knows what he is up to at the moment. She can tell by the look in his eyes that he is about to kiss her. She moves her arms from his waist to his neck and rise up on her tip toes to meet his lips halfway.

This kiss is just as soft as the last time until she nip his bottom lip and make him open for her. His arm tightens around her waist and he pulls her so close, you couldn't push a thread between them. They explore each other's mouths slowly and deeply.

She hears a groan come from Aga's throat as his hand tightens in her hair. He breaks away from her lips and plants kisses along her jawline, she tilts her head back and to the side as he starts down her neck. She may melt or combust. She haven't decided yet.

His erection grazes her stomach, and she can sense her dampness underneath. His hand moves from her waist and across her bum. He grips and lifts her up. She wraps her exposed legs around his waist as he steps sideways. She feels the upholstered headboard at her back as Aga presses in. And now it's her who's groaning.

He runs his hand across her bum and slowly up her side. As he gets closer to her breast, her breathing gets heavier. She feels his thumb graze the side of her breast but he continues on his way up her body, over her shoulder to her neck, and then into her hair.

He pulls his lips from her again and trails kisses across her cheek to her ear. She rolls her hips against him and he groans in response.

"Lea, I need you tonight" he whispers in her ear then bites her in the curve where shoulder and neck meet.

He presses his erection harder against her and rocks his hips slowly, bringing a moan from deep within her. Her undies have gone from damp to soaking in a matter of minutes. Just as she turn to meet Aga's lips, a knock on the door interrupts them.

"Mummy?" Sam calls

"Mummy?" Eli repeats

She rests her head against the headboard, trying to catch her breath. Aga has his head on her shoulder, doing the same. Then they both laugh, what an epic fail.

"I thought you've put them to sleep. Why are they still awake?"

Aga shrugs, laughing "I don't know. Bakit bad timing parati yang dalawang yan ha?"

He puts his hands on her hips, holding her as she unwraps her legs from his waist.

"Go! Open the door!" He instructs "i will finish my business sa banyo"

She throws a pillow at him "let's finish this first. Ang unfair mo! This is so unfair!"

Then the twins knock again.

"Mummy?" They call in chorus

"Go na! Open na! mainit na ang ulo ng mga boss mo!" He chuckles

Disappointed, Lea opens the door flashing a big forced smile "why are you two still awake?"

"Mummy can we tuck in there?" Eli asks

"Sure! Of course! No problem, my loves! Mommy is so happy... very happy that both of you will sleep beside Mommy and Daddy tonight! Yeah!"

"Wherth Dad?"

"I don't know where your Dad is!"

"Mummy, are you okay?"

"Yes, Baby. I am"

"I love you, Mummy" Eli said and kisses Lea's lips

"I love you too, Eli bear"

"I love you, Mummy" he said, kissing her too

"I love you too, Sam"

Ear to ear, Aga is smiling as he comes out of the bathroom "What did both of you do? Look at your Mum she's sad"

"We didn't do anything" Sam defends "Mummy, why are you sad?"

"Mummy, are you sick?"

She reaches for Aga's hair and pulls it "traitor!" she mouthed

"Mummy, don't be sad" Eli says

"I'm not sad, Elle"

"Let's just give Mummy a big hug and kiss her night-night" Aga suggests

The three of them digs and jumps on Lea, hugging and kissing her.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Vote and leave a comment ❤️

X

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

66.5K 4.4K 12
Sta. Maria Series (Herrer Girls- 3rd Generation) ON-GOING
191K 4.5K 54
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?
2.6M 101K 61
It all started with a facial hit by the outside spiker Roen Alejo to the rookie libero Kai Reyes.
237K 4.2K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...