Percy Jackson x Reader-The Ti...

By ineedmusic15

Percy received a distress call from Grover he and his girlfriend, (Y/N), Annabeth, and Thalia quickly went to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Imagine
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter Dam 21😂
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

10.1K 217 142
By ineedmusic15

(Y/N)'s POV
I finally got to the Apollo cabin. I felt like I was seven years old again, when I first came to Camp Half- Blood. I smiled faintly at the memory before I walked up the steps and opened the door.

Inside the cabin was Will and Ashley. Will already had the necessary things for a checkup. Ashley was on her bed with a guitar in her hand and music sheets spread across her bed. Will looked at me, but then looked at the fresh cut on my arm. He motioned me to sit down on the chair.

"What happened to your arm?" Will asked as he gave me a piece of ambrosia.

I ate the ambrosia making my cut heal completely. Will used a wet cloth to clean off the blood on my arm.

"I...sort of...fell?"

Will just looked at me with the 'I know you're lying' look.

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Does it matter? I won't tell you anyway."

Will only rolled his eyes before grabbing the stethoscope from the desk.

"Breathe in." He ordered.

I obeyed and breathed in. I waited for a couple of seconds.

"Ok breathe out." Will said.

I did so. The rest of the checkup went by smoothly, just had to answer some questions. I noticed how Will was unusually quiet. Normally, he would start his lecture about being safe, but he said nothing. As his sister, I know something was bothering him.

"Ok from what I could tell you're in perfect health except for a couple of bruises here and there." Will said after the hour long checkup was done.

"Good, so now you could stop worrying." I said flicking him on the forehead.

"(Y/N), as your brother, I'll always worry about you." Will said as he flicked me on the forehead.

"I heard that you punched Percy while I was away. Is that true?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

Will laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.

"In my defense, he had it coming. Percy was supposed to take care of you."

"I can take care of myself thank you very much."

"And what exactly did you take care of yourself from? I know Chiron didn't tell us the whole story. What exactly happened to you, (Y/N)?"

Will's eyes were fixed on mine. I sighed, knowing it was the least I could do after worrying him to death for days. So I told Will everything. How I helped Luke carry the sky. How I was cursed by Kronos. How I trained with Luke to get rid of Percy. How Percy helped me beat Kronos's curse. How I helped Percy carry the sky. Then finally telling him how the gods told me I was the Child of Blessings.

"So after all the trouble you went through, you're going to face even more danger? Why does the Child of Blessings have to be you? Why not someone else?"

"William Solace!" I said in a stern and serious voice. "How can you say that? I accept that I'm the one of the Ancient Prophecy because I don't want one of our half sisters to carry out it out. I know the danger, and I'm willing to confront them."

"As if I'm going to let you do this all by yourself, (Y/N)." Will said.

"Will, I don't want you getting hurt because of me."

"I don't care if I get hurt (Y/N). I'll do whatever it takes to help you out with this Ancient Prophecy."

"Really?" I asked him, not believing what I was hearing. Will is always the person that plays it safe, so hearing this surprised me. "You'll help?"

"I'll help you in whatever I can. I know I can't...prevent you from this prophecy, so I might as well help you with it. And I know everyone will do their best to help you out too."

"Thanks Will," I said as I hugged him, "you're the best."

Will hugged back but then pulled away so he could look at me again. His hands went through my hair. With Aphrodite's magic from before, my (H/C) hair stayed perfectly flawless without any tangles or knots, so Will's fingers went through my hair without any tugs.

"So you held the sky? Not once but twice?" Will asked.

"Are you asking because of my gray streaks?" I asked while pouting.

"No."

I gave him the same 'I know you're lying' look he gave me from before.

"Ok fine."

"...Do they look bad?" I asked him.

Will shook his head.

"You're lying. They probably look-"

"Hey Ashley! Come over here for a minute." Will called out, interrupting me.

Ashley looked up before scrambling off her bed and coming up to us.

"Ok Ashley," Will said, "what do think about (Y/N)'s gray streaks? Be honest."

"I think (Y/N)'s hair looks beautiful. The streaks look awesome." Ashley said as she came up to me and played with my hair.

"How?" I asked them.

"Because," Ashley said, "it proves that you're strong. You held the sky!"

"And it also proves to me that you can take care of yourself." Will said.

I smiled at my brother.

"But it's still not an excuse for me not to worry about you." He said quickly. He looked at Ashley. "That applies to you too, Ashley."

All three of us laughed. When the laughter died down, I remembered Percy's offer.

"Oh guess where we're going to celebrate Christmas." I said.

"Umm here? Like we always have."

"Not this year, Will."

"Where?" Ashley asked excitedly.

"Percy and his mom invited us to go celebrate Christmas at their house."

"Really?" Will and Ashley asked.

"Yeah. They said the more the merrier."

"Yay!" Ashley cheered as she went to the side of her bed and started packing her clothes.

I looked back at Will.

"I need to talk to you about something important." I said in a low voice so Ashley wouldn't hear anything.

"I have to talk to you about something too." Will said.

"Ok, we could talk later, but first I need a shower."

~~~Timeskip to later this evening~~~

Percy's POV
I got out of my cabin and started heading towards the Apollo cabin. Camp Half-Blood was almost empty. Annabeth and a few other campers had left Camp for the holidays, and pretty soon (Y/N), Will, Ashley, and I would be leaving too. I'm excited to have (Y/N)'s side of the family over for Christmas.

I walked towards the Apollo cabin and knocked on the door. I waited for a minute before the door opened to reveal a smiling Ashley.

"Percy!"

"Hey Ashley. Is (Y/N) here?"

Ashley nodded.

"Yeah, she's almost finish packing her stuff." She said. "Is your mom nice?"

"Of course she is. You'll like her."

"Does she make Christmas cookies?"

"Blue ones."

"Why blue?"

"Because I like blue food." I said casually. "Don't tell me you never tried blue food before."

Ashley giggled but still shook her head.

"Nope. Is it good?"

I faked a gasp, deciding to play around.

"Is it good?" I said. "Blue food is the best! It's the greatest."

"I want to try blue food now." Ashley pouts.

"Don't worry," I said, "you'll try blue food on Christmas. Trust me."

Ashley grinned but before she could say anything else, (Y/N) came up from behind her. She was wearing a plain white long sleeved shirt, a pair of dark skinny jeans, and some winter boots. Her (H/C) hair was down and slightly damp. She probably finished taking a shower.

"Hey, Percy." She said with a smile. "We have all our stuff ready so we could leave in the morning."

"Great, so you wouldn't mind going to the lake with me right now?" I asked.

"Sure." (Y/N) said. "Ashley tell Will I'll be back later."

"Ok." She said.

(Y/N) grabbed her jacket before exiting her cabin and closing the door. We left hand in hand towards the lake. We sat back to back at our usual spot and for a while we just enjoyed each other's presence. Until I broke that silence.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you...Are you ok with everything that has happened?"

I felt (Y/N) stiffen a little but later tried to relax.

"To tell you the truth Percy," (Y/N) said, "I'm not ok. I'm scared. Not because of the Ancient Prophecy and the whole Child of Blessings thing but..."

"But what?"

"...I'm afraid letting people down. They're going to expect so much from me because of who I am now. And if I fail them..."

I turned my body position so that I would be hugging her from behind.

"Hey, you won't fail anyone. We're all here to help you. You're not alone in this. I'm here for you."

(Y/N) looked over her shoulder to look at me.

"Same thing goes to you Percy." She said. "If you are the one of the Great Prophecy, then you can count on me having your back, no matter what."

Hearing her say this made me feel glad and worried. I'm glad that she will be there for me, but I'm also worried because I've been told that the Great Prophecy was dangerous and I don't want anything else to happen to (Y/N). I won't let her down ever again.

"Thanks (Y/N), but you don't have to do that."

(Y/N) let out a giggle and just leaned her back against my chest. She looked up at me and placed her hand on my cheek, making me look down at her. Her (E/C) eyes stared right into my sea green ones. I could stare at her eyes all night if I could.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to help you out." (Y/N) said.

I could see the determination in her eyes.

"And also you haven't let me down."

'Did she read my mind or something?'

"Yes I have." I said quickly. "If I wasn't too slow, I could of saved you and you wouldn't-"

(Y/N)'s soft lips placed a small quick kiss on mine, making me stop on what I was saying.

"I'm going to say this again, you haven't let me down."

"But-"

"You went on the quest to help save Artemis and I, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"I'm back here in Camp Half-Blood, aren't I?"

"Yes."

"Well as far as I'm concern, you haven't let me down." (Y/N) said. "I still trust you, Percy."

I sighed in relief. I was filled with guilt ever since I came back to Camp Half-Blood after what happened at Westover Hall. I thought (Y/N) wouldn't forgive me at all. But here I am with (Y/N) in my arms while she was telling me she still trusts me.

"Thanks (Y/N)," I said, "I feel so much better."

I cuddled my face into her neck making her laugh. Gods, I love her laugh. She turned her position so she could wrap her arms around my torso.

After a couple of kisses later, we could hear the horn signaling all the campers to go back to their cabins. We both reluctantly walked back and parted towards our cabins, but not before I kissed her good night. I laughed when I saw (Y/N)'s blushing face before I received a punch on the shoulder from her.

"Night Seaweed Brain."

"Night (Y/N). See you in the morning."

(Y/N)'s POV
Percy left to go to his cabin. I sighed before I entered my own cabin. I saw Ashley was already asleep with music sheets all over her bed. I walked over to her, picked up her music sheets, and placed them on her desk. I then made sure that Ashley was tucked in properly before I went to my bunk.

Will was reading a book but he closed it once I sat down on his bed.

"Ok spill." I said. "What do you need to tell me."

"You first." Will said. "You said it was important."

We stared at each other before sighing. We both knew how persistent we can be.

"How about we both say it on three?" Will suggested.

I nodded.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"I think Mom is alive!" We both said in unison.

My heart raced harder when I heard Will's exclamation. Will's expression matched mine. I thought he would think I'm going crazy, but hearing him how he also thinks that Mom is alive makes me the happiest girl ever.

"How?" Will asked.

I told Will the same thing I told Percy and Dad. Once I was done explaining, he looked deep in thought.

"What Nereus said about the 'untrained eye' makes sense. We were too young to even know about the Mist." Will said.

The mysterious Hunter came to mind. Is it possible....

"What if she joined the Hunt?" I said. "That would explain Zoe's words. Maybe Artemis helped Mom out by letting her join the Hunt."

"The Hunters left right before all of you came back."

"Did any of them looked familiar to you?" I asked.

Will thought for a moment before answering.

"There was this one Hunter, but I only saw her once before she just...left. I saw her helping Ashley with her archery. Her voice sounded just like Mom's, but I just brushed it off. I thought it was just a coincidence."

"It might be that same Hunter who made that rock slide." I said. "If that was really Mom she would of left some kind of sign or something."

Will got up from the bed and opened up a drawer from our desk. He grabbed something before closing it.

"I found this when I came back from dinner the day when that Hunter left." Will said.

My eyes widened. Will was holding a ring, but it wasn't just any ring...It was Mom's ring. I remember her telling us that our father gave it to her as a symbol of their love. There was a small diamond on it and two letters engraved in it. N.S.

"That's Mom's." I said. "It has to be."

Will nodded before placing the silver ring in my hand.

"Why would she just leave her ring anonymously? Why couldn't she just give it to us personally?"

"Maybe she's trying to tell us something."

"Like what?"

Will shrugged his shoulder and ran his hand through his blonde hair. We stayed silent for what seemed forever before he spoke again.

"At least we know that she's alive somewhere."

"Yeah, but it doesn't make up for the years she disappeared on us."

"Maybe she had a reason, and we won't know that reason until we see her again."

"You're right," I said, "I hope we see her soon."

Will nodded in agreement as I placed the ring back in its drawer.

"We should sleep." I said as I went to my bed. "Night Will."

"Night (Y/N)."

'Night Mom...'

I didn't sleep right away. My mind was thinking about Nico. I'm so worried about him. He's just a kid. He doesn't deserve this. I know how it feels to lose someone you care about. I was lucky to have Will with me, but Nico lost his sister. He shouldn't be all alone out there....

3rd POV
"It's time," said a feminine voice.

Artemis turned around to look at the Hunter that was in front of her. Both women were in the main tent discussing the matter at hand.

"I suppose it is." The moon goddess said. "About time too. Your son and daughter are putting the pieces together as we speak. It won't be long until Apollo finds out too."

The Hunter only smiled at the goddess. Her smile made Artemis remind her of (Y/N)'s smile.

"It won't be long then." She said.

"Are you ready?" Artemis asked.

The Hunter nodded. Artemis then lifted her hand and spoke in Ancient Greek as the Hunter closed her eyes. When Artemis finished, the silver glow that surrounded the now former Hunter was gone.

"It is done." Artemis said, making the Hunter open her eyes. "You are no longer a Hunter, but know this: you will always be a part of the Hunt, just as the Hunt will be a part of you."

The former Hunter examined herself as if trying to find anything different. She looked back at the moon goddess.

"Thank you Artemis!" She said gratefully. "I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me."

"You are welcome." Artemis said. "I wish you good luck on your journey, and remember if you need anything Iris Message me."

"I will Artemis, but I do have one question." The woman said. "Back at Mount Tamalpais, the boy that helped (Y/N) break her curse, who is he?"

"Ah, that is Percy Jackson. He's the son of Poseidon, and possibly the one of the Great Prophecy. However, Percy Jackson is not like any other man I've met. He is suitable for (Y/N)."

"Man? Suitable for (Y/N)?" The woman questioned. "Is Percy Jackson dating (Y/N)?"

Artemis nodded.

"Yes. They have been for a while. And at first I didn't approve of their relationship, but after I saw what Percy was willing to do for (Y/N), I have changed my mind."

"I see..."

"I think it is wise to start your journey now before the sun begins to rise, and knowing my brother..."

"You're right. I must go." She said, as she grabbed a duffel bag. Her bow and arrow concealed as a silver charm bracelet. "Thank you again Artemis, for everything."

Artemis watched as one of her best and dearest Hunters leave the Hunt. She knew she would see her again some day.

Who is this former Hunter?

Why it's no other than the mother of Will and (Y/N) Solace.

Naomi Solace.

(A/N):....Ok so I this is the last chapter for this book and sorry if this chapters is bad but I have a lot of homework. Why do teachers give you more homework when school is about to be over? Ugh. Anyway thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.2K 47
𝑺𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑬 ❝ all right, Sunshine, brighten up ❞ ❝ I will hit you ❞ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝...
3.5K 147 12
There was one thing Atala Brannon knew to be true: she was destined to die. percy jackson x fem!oc (slowburn) [the lightning thief - the last olympia...
17.4K 942 16
𓅫 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐄𝐋.(inf) Something capable of inducing nightmares, highly disturbing. ❝ She walked with darkness dripping off her shou...
339K 7.9K 18
(Y/N),Percy(her boyfriend),Annabeth, and Tyson are on another quest to find their missing friend, Grover and the Golden Fleece, so it could help heal...