Cold-Hearted Cowboy (Complete...

By Wounded_Heart97

He's ruthless, mean, arrogant, and lonely. Would it change or will he stay the same Cold-Hearted Cowboy. More

Introduction
1. Finally
2. What?
3. Dinner
4. Challenge
5. My Story
6. Drama
7. More Drama
8. Really Bitch
9. Listen
10. 1st Plan Fail
11. 2nd Plan Fail
12. Explanation
13. Explanation Part 2
14. Family Outing
15. Family Outing Part 2
16. Third Times The Charm
17. Caught
18. This Bitch
19. WTF
20. Fight
21. Story
22. Baby
23. Relaxation
25. What?
26. Girl Bye
27. Mom?
28. What's Going On
29. Omg
30. The Proposal
31. Drama
32. Lord Please
33. Good News
34. Gender Of The Babies
35. Baby Showers
36. Wedding
37. Babies
38. Epilogue

24. Babies

11.3K 493 53
By Wounded_Heart97

1 Month Later

Its been one month since everything has went down, April is 2 months pregnant now, and everything seems to be fine, or at least that's what everyone thought.

Vanessa's pov

Tick tock!

Tick tock!

Tick tock!

I looked at the timer on my phone and seen that I only had 10 seconds left to see the results.

"Ok you can do this," I said to myself while putting my head in my heads.

"You ca- ,"

"Ahhh shit," I yelled while throwing a roll of toilet paper at the intruder and he laughed.

"Blaze don't scare me like that, I almost peed on myself damn," I said and my timer beeped.

I looked at Blaze and seen confusion on his face, but then he looked to the other side of the counter with excitement I think?

"Okay test number one negative," when I heard a sigh from Blaze I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What's your problem?" I asked him, and he looked at me and shook his head that it was nothing.

"Test number two oh my gosh its positive," I said not sure how to feel at the moment.

"Check the last one that can't be right," I looked at him again real quick.

"Blaze what's wrong with yo-," he cut me off by walking past me to check the last test.

"Positive," he mumbled and walked right out the bathroom.

Hold up I know he didn't walk out knowing this might not be right.

"Um Blaze," I yelled his name while walking up to him and looking him in his face.

"Why did you just walk off knowing I could be pregnant?" I asked while folding my arms.

"I'm just not ready for any kids right now," and that hit me like a ton of bricks.

I took a step back and put my hands In the air and looked him in the face.

"Are you fucking serious, it takes two to make a baby, and let us not forget the times you didn't want to use a condom,"

"Vanessa I want to feel all your wet juices on my dick," I copied him in his deep voice.

"Well you should have used the pill," he yelled at me and turned to walk out the house.

I picked up a hardback book and threw it right at his head, I grabbed my keys, my purse, and I walked out the house.

This man just lost his mind, but its cool .

Not to long later I was driving around looking for a hospital to see if I was pregnant or not.

About an hour later I found one, filled out some papers, and now here I am laying on the bed waiting for the results.

Knock

Knock

Someone knocked on the door and I lifted my head to see it was the doctor.

"Okay Ms. Vanessa you are.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 943 30
A girl trying to find the love of her life but still hanging on to her ex. A guy who's not ready to settle down but fate disagrees. #1 - exboyfriend...
2.6M 72.1K 32
𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ' 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?' 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯. ♥️ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭�...
1.6K 69 12
Over the summer, Elijah is shipped away to an isolated ranch. He hates it there, and comes to hate a certain boy that comes with his stay. Over time...
23.2K 651 4
You definitely should enter to know more!!! 🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🎂🎂🎂🎄🎄🎄