As Time Goes By

由 lov3_dontchang3

Miscarriages, Lies, Cheating, Deceit, Betrayal, Family and Friendships pushed to the very edge. The Cunningha... 更多

Intro
Marquise 1
Corinthian 2
Odion 3
Darion 4
Kylan 5
Trinity 6
Mario 7
Jade 8
Toussaint 9
Noah 10
Darion 11
Jade 12
Toussaint 13
Kylan 14
Noah 15
Odion 16
Alex 17
Corinthian 18
Xavier 19
Darion 20
Ace 21
Toussaint 22
Kylan 23
Fabricio 24
Odion 25
Corinthian 26
Marquise 27
Darion 28
Noah 29
Justice 30
Kylan 31
Xavier 32
Noah 33
Fabricio 34
Toussaint 35
Marcel 36
Trinity 37
Corinthian 38
Odion 39
Darion 40
Odion 41
Kylan 42
Toussaint 43
Jade 44
Fabricio 45
Noah 46
Corinthian 47
Darion 48
Lauren 49
Alex 50
Kylan 51
Kylan 52
Kylan 53
Kylan 54
Kylan 55
Darion 56
Darion 57
Darion 58
Darion 59
Darion 60
Toussaint 61
Toussaint 62
Toussaint 64
Toussaint 65
Noah 66
Noah 67
Noah 68
Noah 69
Noah 70
Corinthian 71
Corinthian 72
Corinthian 73
Corinthian 74
Corinthian 75
Odion 76
Odion 77
Odion 78
Odion 79
Odion 80
Fabricio 81
Fabricio 82
Fabricio 83
Quamir 84
Quamir 85
Quamir 86
Cortez 87
Cortez 88
Cortez 89
Jade 90
Jade 91
Jade 92
Alex 93
Juelz 94
Noah 95
Marquise 96
Toussaint 97
Quamir 98
Odion 99
Darion 100
Corinthian 101
Xavier 102
Ala'ven 103
Kylan 104
Fabricio 105
Ace 106
Mario 107
Justice 108
Kylan 109
Toussaint 110
Julio 111
Odion 112
Corinthian 113
Camille 114
Noah 115
Darion 116
Ace 117
Justice 118
Fabricio 119
Jade 120
Noah 121
Maseo 122
Darion 123
Toussaint 124
Julio 125
Jade 126
Corinthian 127
Quamir 128
Mario 129
Noah 130
Odion 131
Trinity 132
Kylan 133
Noah 134
Zyshaun 135
Noah 136
Kylan 137
Darion 138
Toussaint 139
Corinthian 140
Odion 141
Julio 142
Jade 143
Marquise 144
Kylan 145
Odion 146
Darion 147
Justice 148
Quamir 149
Finale 150
Open Discussion

Toussaint 63

1.4K 108 50
由 lov3_dontchang3

After me and Mario came up with an agreement to this whole Bitchboy Christian situation we went over to Armani's house and I spotted the problem immediately, standing outside his house was Shaniqua and Aiko two of his four baby mom's and I already knew why they were here, Shaniqua had a metal bat in her hand and Aiko had her hair wrapped up in a ponytail. Armani stood on the porch holding back Ivanna who was ready to fight any and everybody who came for her, Ivanna may be a spoil princess but if there was one thing Uncle Gonzo demanded from her it was that she learned to defend herself. Me and Mario walked passed the two women and walked up to the porch, Ivanna trying her hardest to get past Armani who was blocking her every attempt. You didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on; Armani was a damn good father to all of his kids so I knew them being here was less about the kids and had more to do with the fact that they were clearly jealous that Armani was with Ivanna and they were in their feelings..... again.

"So what set them off this time? I asked pulling out a blunt and lighting it before I could even take the first hit Mario snatched the blunt out my hand and walked in the house.

"Man I don't know.... okay maybe it had something to do with the picture I posted of me and Ivanna but that's my girl and I'm going to show her off, so now they mad and trying to fight her but for what? I was never in a relationship with either one of them and I make sure they're both taken care of so why are they trippin so damn hard?" Armani said as Ivanna tried to slide past him again.

"Ivanna take your ass in the house before I call Mama Angela and let her know you out here acting like a hoodrat." I said and Ivanna's entire demeanor shifted, because no matter how bad she thought she was even she knew Mama Angela would get her together without hesitation. "Aight now let's go talk to them and see if we can compromise." I said pulling Armani down to the street.

"Nope don't even try it Saint, I don't wanna hear nothing..... I'm sick of this nigga putting that bitch before me; I come first, I got his first born so I don't wanna any pictures of him with that bitch." Shaniqua said and I stood there trying to figure what nigga she had me confused with.

"Ayy my girl ain't going to be too many more bitches..... and as for that bullshyt you were just shooting out your mouth. On my list of priorities as long as my son has a a rough over his head, clothes on his back, food in his stomach and money in his pocket I'm doing my job..... speaking of which I'm planning on coming to get him later and I dare you to say something....." Armani said and Shaniqua started to raise the bat.

"Have y'all ever been to Jamaica?" I asked causing Shaniqua and Aiko to look at me like I was speaking a foreign language. "Look y'all work too hard and I know raising kids can't be easy so why don't I send y'all on a vacation, Armani gets to spend time with his kids... it's a win/win for everybody." I said and I could see they had forgot about being angry and were already talking about getting their hair, nails and feet done as they walked back to Aiko's car. "See problem solved.... they just wanna feel appreciated for what they do, though I'm of the mindset that parents shouldn't be rewarded for taking care of their kids but at least for the next two weeks or so you won't have to worry about them popping up here and causing trouble." I said sitting on the porch, damn I needed that blunt right about now.

"Big bro they're just jealous because they know what me and Ivanna got is real..... and I know a lot of people don't believe that but it's true. She got me thinking about shyt I've never even considered before; marriage and building my own label..... and even I've back off the whole baby thing mainly because Noah scares the fuck outta me but also because I wanna see her achieve her dreams, I finally managed to convince her that she couldn't sing worth a damn." Armani said laughing.

"Wait what? Hold up I gotta hear how you pulled off the impossible because I've been trying to tell her that for years and she always thought I was playing so how did you do it?" I asked really curious.

"A couple weeks ago I recorded her singing and earlier this week I played it for her and she thought it was somebody running nails down a chalkboard, when I showed her that it was her singing at first she thought it was edited but I finally got her to see the truth." Armani said smirking. "I really do love her Saint.... I hope you see that." Armani said quietly.

"Trust me if I thought you were playing my cousin we'd be having an entirely different conversation....... but you know me I'm a good judge of character so I know when someone is shady and when they're being genuine." I said as Mario walked out and grabbed my hand. "Where we going?" I asked and Mario looked at me as he took my keys and hopped in the driver seat.

"You said you trusted me right?" Mario asked and I nodded. "And you also said that this is my show right?" Mario asked and I nodded but also showed my irritation. "Okay so sit back and ride I gotta go meet up with somebody, I told you that I wouldn't keep shyt from you as long as I got to call the shots so I'm going to talk to Christian and you're going to wait in the car." Mario said and it took everything in me not to say something but I was trying to prove that I had his back one hundred and ten percent.......

The whole ride there I couldn't shake the feeling that Christian was up to something but I had to let Mario do this because if I didn't we'd break up and he'd do it anyway at least now I could be there if he needed me. We pulled up to the hotel and Mario looked at me, I swear something about this just didn't feel right to me, Mario started to get out the car and I grabbed his hand.

"How long are you going to be?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Look I'm only asking because I need to know when I can come in there raising hell if need be......" I said and Mario grabbed my phone and set the timer for an hour, before trying to get out the car only for me to stop him again.

"Toussaint come on.... man you said you were willing to change our relationship and part of that change is you learning when to fall back and let me take the lead." Mario said leaning forward and kissing me. "I love you aight, one hour." He said getting out the car and racing inside the hotel. This was the longest hour of my life..... sitting here waiting went against everything I was always taught and playing the background wasn't something I was used to but for Mario I was willing to step out of my comfort zone because he was too important for me to lose because of my ego. The timer went off and I was about to go in there but I saw Mario running out, he got in the car and I waited for him to tell me what happened.

"Mario are you going to tell me what happ....." I started to say but he stopped me.

"Not here Toussaint I'll tell you when we get home." Mario said and I could tell by his voice something was off, but I couldn't force him to tell me so the entire ride back to the house I tried to read his body language and see if I could gauge what he was thinking. We got back to our house and walked inside, Mario went straight for the bottle of liquor I saved for special occasions and started drinking straight from the bottle. I waited for him to say something but he just walked pass me and sat on the couch. "Saint come here......" He said and I walked over to him and sat down. "Why don't you trust Christian?"

"Baby I can't explain it..... just a feeling I got that he's slimy and that he has ulterior motives. I haven't felt like this about something since Cali and we both know how that turned out. I tried to tell you about this feeling I was having but you didn't listen then and a lot of shyt went down..... the feeling I'm having now is stronger than that. Why what happened?" I asked and I could see that Mario was almost afraid to tell me.

"I think you may be right about you're feelings...... Christian was supposed to be getting information about my parents but in truth he was really looking into....." Mario froze and looked away from me.

"He was looking into me?" I asked feeling the blood in my veins begin to turn into fire, but Mario shook his head and looked into my eyes.

"Nah.... not you Saint, he's looking into Noah...... and he has a lot of shyt on Noah that would destroy him if it got out." Mario said and honestly I would've much rather preferred that Christian came after me but him going after my little bro Noah that was crossing a deadly line. "And I'm not certain about this but I have a pretty good feeling it's somebody close to us that's feeding him this information.... now there are three things that are really bothering me." Mario said and we were so connected that I knew what those three things were without him saying anything.

"Who's giving him information about Noah, who sent him to get the information and why did he tell you all of this....." I said and Mario nodded. Okay this was becoming a lot more complicated and there was one person I knew that could get the answers to all of these questions. "Mario this is your show..... so I'm going to ask you do you trust me to handle this?" I asked and Mario nodded, that was all I needed as I sent a quick text to my go to guy Quamir because I knew he was one of the best there was second only to Smoke himself and if anyone could get answers it was him...........

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

42.6K 3.8K 26
A short story about Jo finding love and starting a family he's always wanted. Spinoff of "Rags to Riches"
2.4M 96.4K 66
Carter Parrish lived a happy, simple life with his mom, and knowing she had found her way back to love was the best news he could have ever received...
75.4K 3.1K 20
• The Twisted turn of a (Boyxgirl) ' meet (BoyxBoy) • They say once you find love it should last forever, Love is something I do have, but forever i...
186K 5K 9
Tyler with a. Rough past gets adopted by a new mom, his brother is over protective and they soon get feelings for one another, the feelings they shou...