Behind Closed Doors ((One Dir...

By 223NiallandMe

Katie and Charlotte were two normal girls... Until they were chosen to go to Hill Heights secondary school. N... More

Behind Closed Doors
Hill Heights Secondary School
Smiles and Timetables!
PE and Drama!
Sneeking in!
Spin the bottle!
YOUR STALKER!
Band Meeting!
The Video
A plate of carrots please!
Detention...
Jenjen
Sorry, we lost track of time!
Charlotte's being a bitch..
Par-tay!
BANG!
F*ck that hurts!
I have to tell you guys something...
A/N - If this works...
Going Home
Just help me contact her.
Thought you were ditching me.
The Letter!
Just Relax.
Spa Time
Sex on The Beach
The Tour Got Cancelled!
Dating?
Good news never lasts long.
Many More Tears.
The First Scan
Epologe 1
Eplologe 2

A cute wake-up note and Music

371 3 0
By 223NiallandMe

Part 10

** Charlotte'sPOV **

"You be mum, I'll be dad" Liam said as we walked up to the door.

When he opened it we put on our poker faces and gave them a stern look.

"What time do you call this!" I spoke harshly.

Their happy faces all of a sudden turned serious.

"Oh, um... We thought you were kidding..."

"I wasn't now tell me why you are back so late." I demanded.

It was hard not to laugh as they were thinking this was 100% real when in fact it was me and Liam messing with them.

"W-Well.." Katie stuttered giving Louis a panicked look.

Then Louis sassed us. "Well the waiter was being a dick to us then started a food fight in the kitchen then quit. So deal with it mummy and daddy direction. Oh and let us in ore we might get caught.

We all laughed and let them in. As soon as Katie was in the door she kicked off her shoes and jumped on the bed.

We all sat around talking for a bit telling each other things that happened that night. Liam explained what I made him do before I gave him my answer.

Katie kept dropping hints that Louis hadn't asked her to be his girlfriend yet. Me and Liam could see it but he couldn't.

"Ok that's it! Louis ask me out before I die of waiting!" She demanded; me and Liam laughed.

"Shit! I knew I forgot something.." He muttered under his breath.

"Katie, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He asked

But Katie said no!

"I'll make it up to you in kisses?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ok." She said then they started to make out...

Me and Liam sat there giving each other an awkward look.

"Ok you two, there is other people in the room!" Liam said loudly.

They parted with a deep red blush on their cheeks.

After a bit more talking we resumed play on the movie we were watching. About halfway through Katie said she was bored and wanted to watch the Moshi Monsters movie... So guess what we put in! 

Moshi Monsters.... 

After a while I was bored of the movie and curled up into Liam to try and fall asleep. 

When I woke up I was under the covers but on my own. I was cold without Liam lying next to me. 

Where was he? I asked myself.

I rolled over to see a post-it note on the other pillow. It had my name on it with a heart.

Liam.

It could only of been him. Unless Louis was now taking a likening to me... Yeah right! I would kill him. I'm Liam's and Katie's his.

I opened the note to see Liam's beautiful handwriting. It read:

Charlotte,

Me and Lou are in our rooms now as we thought we have more of chance of being spotted if we leave in the morning so hope you don't hate me for not being there when you wake up.

Love you lots and lots and lots!

Daddy Direction :) <3

I smiled at his cuteness. Then I looked at the time...

9:47!!

School started at 9!!

Shit! I jumped out of bed and ran over to Katie's. I pushed her off the bed to wake her. Well it was that or getting the shower on her again but I didn't have enough time to change the shower hose and all.

"WHAT THE FUGINSONS!" Katie yelled.

"TIME!" I shouted back while running to the wardrobe to grab something to wear.

I heard a high pitched scream then Katie came running in. We both sped around the dorm getting ready and once we were we ran to Zayn's art class.

When we got there we knocked on the door and waited until we heard Zayn shout "Come in!"

We walked in and as normal, everyone looked...

"Girls why are you so late?" He asked. All the class were listening in to see if we got told off.

"Um, well.." I muttered.

"Can we tell you when people aren't listening in?" Katie sassed.

Zayn chuckled "Sure come outside a minuet."

Once we were back outside the class we told him about last night. He said it was ok but he still had to give us a detention...

"Don't worry girls the boys will be there too so we will probably just sit chatting." We laughed and then went back into the class.

Zayn explained what we had to do then gave us some paper and we got started. Throughout class me and Katie were talking about what happened last night and Katie told me how sweet Liam was once he noticed I had fallen asleep.

The bad thing is... He took a photo of me while I was asleep and its now his background on his phone...

I am going to kill him when I see him in music.

After the bell rung signaling the end of the lesson and Zayn shouted out to us "Charlotte! Katie! Meet me in the music room at lunch for the detention!"

Me and Katie rolled our eyes. Like we would forget! Plus we are going to see our boyfriends!

Me and Katie walked to music with a girl called Jasmine. She was really nice. She was just like me and Katie!

had been here since the school opened and seemed to have a crush on Harry we promised not to tell though.

We got to MU1 the music class and sat down on the table at the back of the class. All of the boys were sat at the front, leaning against the desk.

Liam sent me a cheeky wink and I gave him a smile back. Harry started to talk and explain what we were doing this lesson.

We had to write a song then sing it to the class. Only one of us could sing, Katie, so we asked if we all had to sing.

"No, Whoever wants to sing can but at least one of you has to." Liam told everyone after we had asked the question.

(( A/N - I know this is song is by Union J just can you imagine they made it just for the sake of the story ))

We bounced around some ideas for the first line then Jas suggested "Why not something like 'she sees the world through TV screens'"

"Brilliant!" I exclaimed writing it down on the sheet we had been given to write on.

"Then something like 'All of her friends in magazines but everyday she lives a broken dream, yeah making her own reality' would go" I advised. Then Liam came up behind me and whispered in my ear "Hello beautiful" I jumped slightly then was reassured when I was it was him. 

"God! You scared me!" I breathed in and out trying to calm my heart rate down. 

"So hows it going girlies?" He asked with a pleasant smile.

"Quite good! We have a few lines and there sounding really good!" Katie beamed. 

"Could I hear them?" He asked peering at the words on the sheet. Katie picked up the sheet and sang them to him. 

"Wow! Girls that sounds amazing!" He grinned at us. 

*

A while later it was our turn to perform. We were the last group to go. Save the best till last and all that! 

Katie didn't want to go up on her own so me and Jas also went up with her. We wern't singing but we stood next to her. 

Katie started to sing the song we wrote: 

She sees the world through TV screens

All of her friends in magazines

But everyday she lives a broken dream, yeah

Making her own reality

There's lots of make-up on her face

To cover up an empty space

But there's a lot behind those big blue eyes

She just don't realize

Everybody's gone and lost their mind

It's just the days we live in

Most of the time

Get up out the dark

Open up your eyes

You'll discover there's a world outside (world outside...)

To fix a broken heart

You have to try

Pick it up, pick it up

It's a beautiful life

Beautiful life, beautiful life

It's a beautiful life, beautiful life.

He got his fortune on the plate

But all that money won't change fate

He's got 6 zeroes but no one to share it with

No friends, no girl, no one in the world

Everybody's gone and lost their mind

It's just the days we live in

Most of the time, yeah

Get up out the dark (get up out the dark)

Open up your eyes

You'll discover there's a world outside

To fix a broken heart (to fix a broken heart)

You have to try

Pick it up, pick it up

It's a beautiful life

Beautiful life, beautiful life.

It's a beautiful life, beautiful life.

We are not so different, you and I

Cause everybody's got a place to hide

But it's just the things we live in, hmm

Most of the time

Get up out the dark (get up out the dark) open up your eyes

You'll discover there's a world outside (there's a world outside)

To fix a broken heart (to fix a broken heart)

You have to try

Pick it up, pick it up

It's a beautiful life

Beautiful life, beautiful life

By the end everyone was smiling! Some even singng along! Me and Jas had started singing half way through which everyone found funny. 

Everyone was clapping and all the boys had the biggest smiles on their face. 

"Thank you girls that was brilliant!" Harry praised in his deep raspy voice. 

I think I saw Jas melt a bit as he spoke. Haha! 

"Ok people the bell is about to go so please pack your things up as it is almost the end of the lesson!" Louis told everyone just as the bell rang. 

"You may go." Niall shouted over the noise of all the students. 

Before I got out the door Liam called me back.

"I'll be two seconds. Meet you in maths." I said to Jas as Katie had English. I think Jas will be staying with us from now on! She was so nice!

I walked back over to Liam. He didn't have a lesson now but all the other boys did so they had gone and the class was empty.

He pulled me close hugging me. I hugged back breathing in his relaxing aftershave that my bed sheets now smelt of.

"I haven't had my good morning kiss." He wined and I chuckled.

I tilted my head up and gave him a passion filled kiss. Before we both got too involved we pulled back. I had to get to class but I guess I already have a detention at lunch so it wont make a difference. 

"I love you!" I muttered placing my hands on his chest. 

"Love you too but you have class! I shouldn't really have done that but oh well! there's no cameras!" We both laughed.

"Ok, can you write me a note? So Nialler dosn't throw a hissy fit because I'm late?" I asked and he agreed finding a bit of paper and a pen.

He wrote on the paper and then gave it to me I read it out loud "Sorry Niall I was having a song with my girlfriend that's why she's late. Liam." I smiled then gave him a goodbye kiss before heading to maths. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! 

Thanks for reading this chapter!! It was the longest I have written!! OVER 2000 words!!

Sorry it has take so long to update... I have had to read a book for English over the holidays and I'm really slow at reading so that has taken up most of my time...

Not good... 

Lets try and get 22 Votes and 22 Comments!! That's two of each!! You an do that can't you?

Thank you!! :) 

=========

[[ Can you read my friend Katies book?? Its called 'Secrets' I will add a link at the side! Or visit her profile @fxck_its_katie . This is the Katie in the book so go and show her some love!!]] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.6K 24
Harry Styles is a new student at Oakwood high school, he had to move because he got bullied for being gay at his old school. So, at this new school...
158K 3.6K 37
Rachel is just an American girl who moves with her family to Ireland unexpectedly. When she bumps into Niall, her whole entire world revolves around...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...
9.5K 290 28
Miranda is in for a surprise when she reaches Directioner's Boarding School. Her headmaster, Simon Cowell. Her teachers, One Direction. With her new...