Dangan Ronpa Minecraft...Fina...

BeccaWise4 tarafından

They begged. They cried. They pleaded. They even threatened (which creeps me out a little). They want a seque... Daha Fazla

Before You Begin....
Prologue - The Return
Chapter 1 - Oops Doesn't Even Begin To Cover It....
Chapter 2 - What The Huh The Flip Is Going On?!!?
Chapter 3 - When Stories Collide
Chapter 4 - Being The Offensive Ninjas They Were Meant To Be
Chapter 6 - Let's Make The Author's Job Harder!
Chapter 7 - Her Worst Fear
Chapter 8 - 2 Sea dogs, A Dinosaur, And Another 1/2 Dinosaur...And Some Humans
Chapter 9 - The Misfit...Murderers?
Chapter 10 - Wings Of Regret! ...Crane From Kung Fu Panda 3 Anyone?
Chapter 11 - When Time Rates Don't Coincide And You Just Go With It T_T
Chapter 12 - Well...That's...One Way To Go....
Chapter 13 - Identical Imposters
Chapter 14 - *Quietly Eating Breakfast* OH MAI GOD SO MANY VOICES
Chapter 15 - ilbarker's Rage
Chapter 16 - The Sea Shall Feast Tonight....
Chapter 17 - Paranoia To The Extreme
Chapter 18 - And...We're Off!
Chapter 19 - The Evil Within
Chapter 20 - Not What They Seemed....
Chapter 21 - We're Getting WHAT?!
Chapter 22 - The Search For ilbarker
Chapter 23 - Over The Lands And Through The Forest To Becca's Castle We Go!
Chapter 24 - $#(@ERROR#(*&
Chapter 25 - Slowly But Surely....
Chapter 26 - Skippin' Time Like A Boss!
Chapter 27 - The Revelation Of elbarker....
Chapter 28 - BeccaWise4? More Like BeccaKeller4....
Chapter 29 - Another Friend In A Coma....
Chapter 30 - Side-Quest Preparation And Learning
Chapter 31 - It All Seemed Too Easy....
Chapter 32 - The Guilt Of Choosing
Chapter 33 - The Kingsfang (Falchion)
Chapter 34 - The New God? Of The Nether
Chapter 35 - Back To The Castle
Chapter 36 - A Shocking Request
Chapter 36.5 - Friendship DENIED
Chapter 37 - HELP!!!
Chapter 38 - You're Wrong, Herobrine....
Epilogue - Goodbye...For Now....
Area For Notes

Chapter 5 - Show-And-Tell And Suiting Up For Le Battle!

215 7 216
BeccaWise4 tarafından

ilbarker's POV

Object gave me an unamused glare.  "Not helpful, ilbarker."

I shrugged.  "Ok.  Well, does anyone know where the throne room even is?"

"I do!"  Ashley jumped up, her torso area seeming to grow bigger for a moment.

Candid smirked.  "Ashley, Sky is not in a position to be flirted with.  He'll kill you."

Ashley's eyes widened and she blushed.  "Wh-What?!  I don't know what you're talking about.  I just know where the throne room is!"

Ooooh, someone's got a crush~

"Anyway...you can take us to the throne room?"

Ashley nodded, her blush fading.  "I've been around in the Budder Kingdom for a few years.  I don't have a designated army, but I do go where I'm needed, hence why you don't see a symbol on me."

"We won't have to use any magic to get you...at least into the kingdom, maybe the castle if you're lucky.  None of you have symbols we need to hide."

"However...I'm apparently the daughter of Herobrine...so Sky would recognize me...."  I sighed.

"Yup.  That means you have to be careful."  Candid confirmed.

"Easier said than done."  Object said.  "These people are really clumsy sometimes."

"Well, sorry!  I don't exactly have ender wings all the time!"  Kit countered.

"Guys...let's NOT start this, K?  Let's just get to the Nether and get this over with."  I said loudly to get their attention.

Kit rubbed the back of her head.  "Sorry...."

I sighed.  "Unless we need anything else, we should just go now."

Candid facepalmed.  "So you're just gonna go in there without weapons...?"

I paused.  "Uhh...no...yeah, let's get some weapons for those who need it."

"I got KitKat.  I'm good."

"I control light.  'Less there's no light in there, I'm good."

"I breathe freaking fire.  I don't think I need a weapon."

"'I don't think you can give me a weapon.  I'll just pounce and bite and stuff.'"

I laughed.  "Alright, so me, Object, and Aura."

Candid nodded.  "Ashley, go ahead and wait by the gateway.  They'll be along in a bit."

Ashley nodded and walked out the door swiftly.

"Bren, Garrett, inform Brandon about what's going on."

They nodded and left.

"Umm...Known...Cassia, Kit...and, uh...I'm sorry, I forgot the pup/girl's name."

spark growled.  "'Is it really that hard to remember?  I'm spark!'"

Candid raised an eyebrow.  "Uh huh...sorry, spark.  Anyway, you four head on out to the gate with Ashley.  You saw it while we were walking here.  I'ma take these three to get weapons from the armory."

They nodded and left as well.

"Ok, Object, ilbarker, Aura, follow me."  Candid said as he walked out the door.

We did and we ended up passing spark, Kit, Cassia, and Known.  A little group of children had gone up to them.

Their parents looked worried, but they stayed calm.

We paused.  I don't think they noticed us.

"We saw you guys before.  Can you do cool things?"  A little boy asked.

Cassia chuckled.  "We're all different, but I can breathe fire.  Look!"

She looked straight up and blew a small spire of fire into the air.

The children oohed at the fire.  Cassia laughed.

spark was being pet by some little girls.  She looked slightly humiliated, but she panted happily anyway.

A couple of kids were standing by Kit, looking at her.  "What can you do?"

Kit grinned.  "Well, I can see better in the dark with these eyes, but I also have a special weapon."

She showed them the stick.

"A...stick?  Won't that break if you hit someone?"  A little boy asked.

Kit shrugged.  "Hasn't yet.  But, that's not all it is.  Watch this."  She finished with a whisper.

She placed the stick on the ground and it changed into KitKat the kitten.

"Woah, that's a kitten!  She's so adorable!"  A little girl said happily.

KitKat mewed and rubbed against the little children's legs.

Kit chuckled lightly.  "That's not all she can do.  KitKat, come over here and finish changing."

The kitten mewed and walked away from the children then turned to face them.  She finally grew into her panther form that we all, being the 7 of us, anyway, knew and loved.

The children backed away in fear.

Kit smiled.  "It's ok.  She won't hurt you.  She only hurts bad guys.  Like, REALLY bad guys."

The children looked at their parents then walked forward towards KitKat, who watched them expectantly.

One summoned up their courage and reached forward, petting the panther.

KitKat purred and rubbed against the hand.

The rest of the children laughed and pet KitKat, as well.

"Your wings are pretty and so are your eyes."  A lonely looking girl said to Known.  Known was kinda standing back away from the group.

Known looked down at the girl and smiled.  "Thank you.  Wanna see something cool that I can do?"

The girl's eyes widened and she nodded happily.

Known turned towards a group of lights and held her hands towards them.  Those yellow sparks appeared again and came towards her.

"I can do many things with light.  I can make fireworks...."  She aimed some sparks into the air and they made a small explosion, making the girl clap happily.  "...I can pick you up...."  She maneuvered the sparks to surround the little girl and raised her a bit off the ground.  She yelped in surprise and then laughed as Known put her down.

A male and female adult were watching the little girl and Known with a bit of worry but smiled as...probably their child laughed.

"...and...it is also a weapon."  Known sighed as she dispersed the sparks.

The children looked up at us.  "Hi, Candid!  Oh, there's more of you guys!"

The 4 other members of our group turned towards us and grinned.

"You guyssssss done already?"  Cassia asked, stunning a couple kids with her snake accent.

"Not quite.  The armory is this direction, as well."  Candid answered.

"What can you guys do?!"  A little boy asked, running up.

"Joseph, I don't think we should bother them anymore."  Probably one of his parents called.

"It's ok."  I spoke, smiling.

"As you can tell, I can fly.  Unfortunately, that's all I can do."

"That's still really cool!"  He replied.

I blushed slightly.  "Thanks."

"I don't really do much, but I can understand spark.  The wolf pup you're petting is actually a human, but...something happened, and she became a pup."

"'Yeah, something like that.  Can you be a little more gentle?  You're kinda poking me behind the ears.'"  spark barked.

The children squealed in surprise and laughed.

"I'm probably the...more useless one."  Object sighed.  "I have CIPA without the A.  That means I can't feel anything.  I can feel pressure, but not pain.  That makes me quite a liability."

"Object, why would you say that?!  You're NOT useless!  Having an extra person is great in and of itself!  And the fact that you can't feel anything means that, while you can't determine the damage done to your body, you'd be able to keep trucking through, making you almost like a tank!"  I exclaimed.

Object smiled lightly.

"Well, let's keep going!"  Candid said after a moment.

Me, Object, and Aura said goodbye to the children before following Candid.

We entered a large building labeled armory.

"Hearing what you said about Object gave me an idea, ilbarker.  You guys grab what you need.  I'll be right back.  Wait, one sec.  Object, can I have a strand of your hair?"

"...Sure...?"  Object answered uncertainly, pulling a single strand of blue hair from her head and handing it to him.

Candid thanked her, turned, and left the building.

"Wow, he's really trusting us this much?"  Aura said quietly.

I shrugged.  "Let's just grab our weapons."

They nodded and began looking around.

I did so, too, but I almost immediately found what I wanted.

And it had an Infinity enchantment!  ...somehow....

I picked up the small, glowing object (no, Object was somewhere else, stop your wild imaginations.) and examined it.

It didn't fit in my hand AT ALL, seeing as this was a Minecraft item and...well, I'm not Minecraft.

Then, the entire object shifted a bit until it was...for lack of a better description, my kind of handling.

It fit almost perfectly in my hand and had padding on the handle so I could grip it a bit easier!

Now...how does the Infinity work on this...?

I noticed a training dummy next to where I had picked up my weapon.

I smirked and aimed my weapon at its chest before throwing.

The dagger stuck cleanly right into where the dummy's heart would be.

But I still had the dagger in my hand, as well.

I walked over to the dummy and tried to take the dagger out.  It disintegrated into nothing when I touched it.

Well, I guess having two Infinity daggers would be unfair....

I giggled and picked up a small knife belt, letting it change for me to use and then putting it on, sliding the dagger into the slot on the side.

I turned and looked for Aura and Object.

Object was by a chest that was in between an anvil and an enchantment table.  A wooden bow laid against the wall in its Minecraft form.

"Hey, Object!"  I said, walking up beside her.

She turned to me.  "Oh, hi!"

"Whatcha looking for?"

"I was looking for some XP bottles and then I was going to look for an Infinity book.  Ah, here they are!"

She pulled out some bottles filled with green liquid.  She undid the top and poured it onto the ground.  Little green balls formed as the liquid poured out.  Those balls then flew upwards and got absorbed by Object's body.

"That.  Is really freaking cool looking."  I said.

She placed the other bottles back and nodded.  "Agreed."

She walked past me and opened another chest.  I turned to see her picking up various glowing books and opening them.  "Sharpness V, Knockback I, Respiration I...ah!  Power III and Infinity I!"

She pulled out two books and closed the chest, walking back and placing them on top of the other chest in between what I mentioned earlier.

She picked up the bow awkwardly and placed it on the anvil.  She then picked up the Infinity I book and placed it on the anvil.  The book glowed brighter for a moment before disappearing into the bow.  The bow gained a purplish glow.  She picked up the other book and did the same thing.  She now had a Power III Infinity I bow.

"I'm very curious as to how this'll work...."  She muttered.

She picked up the bow and grabbed an arrow from a nearby chest.  They changed into a more holdable dimension for Object.

She turned to the dummy I had attacked earlier and shot the arrow.  The arrow pierced the dummy's arm.

However, there was still an arrow nocked on the bow.

Yes, nocked is a word, spell checker!  It involves putting an arrow on a bow!  Yeesh!

"That.  Is also really freaking cool."

She grinned.  "Yup.  Whatcha get?"

I pulled out the glowing dagger.  "An Infinity dagger.  I threw one and still had it in my hand when I hit the dummy.  However, the dagger in the dummy disintegrated when I tried to grab it."

Object went over to the dummy and touched the arrow.  As expected, it disintegrated.

"You guys got your things?"  Aura asked as I sheathed my dagger.

"Yup.  Got my dagger and Object's got her bow.  What did ya get?"

She showed us her glowing bow.  "Infinity I and Power III."

"Hey, same!"  Object exclaimed as she showed Aura her bow.

"Nice.  And...you got a dagger?  I think I saw it when I was walking over."

"Yeah, an Infinity I dagger.  Weird.  I throw it but still have it in my hand, but it...."

"...disintegrates when you try to grab it.  Yup, my arrow did that, too."  Aura finished.

"You guys got your weapons?"  Candid asked as he entered the armory.

We turned to him and nodded.  He seemed to be holding a smallish bag.

"Hey, Object.  This is for you."  He handed the bag to her.

She accepted it and opened it, revealing 5 small bottles.  All held a liquid that was the exact same color as Object's hair.

She pulled one out and examined it.  "What is it?"

Candid smirked.  "You said you can't feel pain, right?"

She pinched herself very hard and looked at the red mark with no emotion.  "Yeah, pretty much.  I can feel the pressure."

"This potion only works on you.  When you have sustained too many injuries for your body to handle, take one.  It'll heal all your wounds.  When you said almost like a tank, ilbarker, that made me think of these potions.  They're very rare, so be careful, ok?"

Object smiled happily and bagged the potion.  She hugged Candid.  "Thank you."

He tensed for a moment before hugging back.  "You're...welcome...."

She pulled back.  "So...off to Ashley and the others now?"  I asked.

Candid nodded.  "I cannot come with you as I have things that need to be attended to here.  All I can say is good luck.  You'll need it."

He turned and left the building.

We looked at each other and grinned.

"Well, Sky isn't gonna save himself, is he?  Lez go!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

33.4K 916 36
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...
1M 13.2K 169
Welcome to the one shot book of danganronpa where you will see me doing "Shut up dad I do what I want" ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ "WHAT YOU SAY?!?!?" "DADDY NO" (;'...
275 12 11
(Final Entry in the Danganronpa Trilogy) Everything is in ruins, a truly malicious plan is set in motion, and it's all because of one man's selfish d...
5.2K 544 45
What...what am I doing back here? I thought I left this place in peace.... Why am I here? This doesn't make any sense.... I looked out to see a new b...