I'm Not Her (Mtv's Teen Wolf)

By UknowImAdr3amer

"Brooke look I never meant for it to happen it just came out, I regret it." I stand up getting out of his bed... More

When You're Gone. Chpt 2
Tall Dark and... Creepy. Chpt 3
Werewolves Dancing and Jealousy. Chpt 4
Broken. Chpt 5
The Truth. Chpt 6
Love me? Love me not?. Chpt 7
Don't Break. Chpt 8
Flash back's and truth. Chpt 9
So please just catch me. Chpt 10
The Dream. Chpt 11
Day Dreaming. Chpt 12
Your Pain, Is My Pain. Chpt 13
Don't Touch Me. Chpt 14
Im Still Alive. Chpt 15
Alpha and Me. Chpt 16
The Plan. Chpt 17
No Relationship is Safe. Chpt 18
The Alpha at Midnight. Chpt 19
Never Kiss and Tell. Chpt 20!
The full moon. Chpt 21
Jacksons on the Prowl. Chpt 22
Mr and Mrs Stilinski. Chpt 23
Let There be Lights. Chpt 24
She Lay Dying. Chpt 25
Scream. Chpt 26
Empath? Or No? Chpt 27
It's Here. Chpt 28
I Wanna Be Drunk. Chpt 29
Waking Up. Chpt 30
Sister Bonding. Chpt 31
Now You Know. Chpt 32
Fix You. Chpt 33
ITS UP!!!!!
Its my birthday. Chpt 34
The End. Chpt 35 part one
The End. Chpt 36 part 2!!!
Not an update
Part 2 Chapter 1, The Siren is Back

I'm Not Her. Chpt 1

76.4K 792 108
By UknowImAdr3amer

All rights go to the creator of teen wolf I just own my new character Brooke Martin!
Hey guys sooooo this is my new story I hope you all enjoy vote comment read on!!! Love you all

-Hailey

Xoxoxo

"Brooke it's ok don't worry"

Lydia said as I walked through the hallway with a pissed off look on my face I can't believe my journalism teacher failed me again I put so much work into that class.

As we walked down to lunch the other girls filtered in behind us as I said some quick hellos before turning back around to face Lydia, who was talking to a girl i'd never seen before.

"Yup Allison just come meet us there when you're done!"

Lydia said as the girl nodded and walked ahead of us. then I was shouldered into a locker as someone passed through, of course it was him. I mean OF COURSE. He was staring at that girl, I mean it looked like he was following her. What the hell is going on?

"Watch where the fuck you're going"

I shouted

Scott turned around

"Jeez Brookie what's wrong with you?"

He questioned rudely as I inwardly cringed at his old nick name for me.

"I mean I would tell you..."

I laughed, kind of a depressed laugh to be honest and continued

"But it's not like you'd actually care"

He looked hurt by my words, as a wave of realization swept over him he looked down at the floor and kept walking.

That ladies and gentleman was Scott McCall I just sassed out, I know about all his secrets, his fears, his dreams and aspirations. Although it's not like he really cares anyways.

I used to be Scott's best friend. Well Scott and Stiles' best friend. Stiles still talks to me, matter of fact Stiles and I are about as close as it gets. Oh and of course there is my sister the infamous Lydia Martin but hey I'm her equal at this school we are the twins with the highest Iq's and according to my sister best looks in the building. We are twins but we are faternal even though we act the same sometimes.

Lydia looked at me squeezing my shoulder,

"You know there are soooooo many hot guys on the lacross team Scott can not be the only one your intrested in. "

I glared at Lydia

"That was a one time thing"

I said looking at her.

"I'm not at all intrested in that overly perky boy."

I closed my eyes and thought 'yes you are Brooke don't lie to yourself.' But I'm not lying to myself I said a fresh start this year and that's what I'm going to get.

As we got into the lunch room I saw Stiles and Scott sitting at their table. I waved lightly at Stiles ignoring Scott while He glared daggers at me. Scott then turned to face Stiles who sat opposite of him most likely glaring daggers at him when a goofy smile spread across his face and he waved back at me.

I sat down next to my sister as a couple lacross boys pushed at eachother as they sat around us. Jackson on Lydia's right with me on her left, and a bunch of random jocks on my left. Even though all the boys were trying to make small talk with me I couldn't help but only notice the brown haired girl who was sitting parallel to Lydia. She was pretty, long brown hair, fair clear skin. No wonder Lydia offered to have her sit with us. After that I zoned out and all I could think of was Scott.

*flashback*

just a normal day hangin with my boy. When I got there he pulled me into a hug and dragged me into the basement. He went over to the tv and put black opps in the machine and handed me a controller. As I was about to sit down he ran and slid underneath where I was falling. I ended up on his lap his arms wrapped around mine so he could use his controller in front of me. My arms being shorter were inside of his; I kicked his sorry butt.

*end*

I cringed at the memory actually kind of shaking as I stood up throwing my things in the trash and exiting the cafateria before Lydia's voice could call my name out to ask where it was that I was going.

Stiles pov

"So how's the bite has it hurt at all today? Is there any blood? Please tell me there's no blood?"

"Stiles chill there's no more blood, but I still can't believe what happened last night, you should have never left me alone you dick."

I laughed at Scott as he turned around looking at Brooke talking to Tyler Shields when he looked back at the table he shook his head.

"Man I really think I screwed up with her, she doesn't want to talk to me doesn't look at me. I mean I couldn't have done that much damage. could I?"

Scott questioned me

"I don't know Scott she took it pretty hard, and the worst thing is you knew. Everyone told you and you still didn't listen."

Scott looked down at his hands making fists "Stiles I can't deal with this right now, I don't want to, I shouldn't have to."

I nodded half heartedly as I tuned him out.

"I mean I'm going to make first line this year, you and me, we will become popular. I can feel it."

Scott said as I just laughed.

"Dude you and I both know Brooke is the closest thing you and I will ever get to being popular."

He glared at me looking back at Brooke's table.

"Well you see that girl over there Stiles?"

I nodded as he pointed to the new girl Allison

"I met her today she is really nice and I think she might be into me too. I'm going to try for her."

I just shook my head

"So your just going to get with her?" I ask

"No, I actually care about Allison's feelings, like I said she seems like a nice girl."

I rolled my eyes at him

"What Stiles?"

"Well Scott I mean, you didn't even care about your best friends feelings how are you going to keep her feelings

sa-a-afe...... oh shit." I stood up leaving the cafateria after Brooke as I saw her turn the sharp corner exiting the doors.

Brooke's pov

I went outside into the courtyard and sat down against a tree as I ran a hand through my hair.

*flashback

"Brooke!!! How in the hell did you beat me" Scott yelled clearly pissed I was capable of beating him at a video game.

He tackled me so I was under him on the couch. I looked at him deep into his eyes, he leaned forward so we were closer

"I let you win Brookie"

I could feel his breath on my cheeks as he leaned even closer so our noses touched I took a deep shallow breath

"Ok McCall whatever you sa-"

And then he came even closer.

*end*

I felt two hands rest on me pulling me into them. My eyes were closed tight as I fought back the urge to just start balling. I still hadn't opened my eyes to verifie who it was but by the sent of his sweatshirt and the feel of the grip his hands had on me, I knew it was Stiles. When he held me it was different then Scott, not in a bad way but when Stiles held me he held me lightly, like I was glass that could shatter if his arms fastened around my shoulders too tightly.

"Bro-bee tell me what's wrong."

He said brushing the hair from my face

I hugged him tighter. Thinking of the nick name he had for me, it was what my dad used to call me when I was little

'Bro' being the first three letters of my first name and 'bee' being my middle name. Usually I hate when Stiles calls me that and I would usually protest because of the green cartoon charecter with the same name and due to the fact it made me feel childish; but right now it just conforted me.

I took a shaky breath before telling him about what I think was going on with Scott and Allison and he told me what he knew about his dads newest case and how Scott got hurt. We made plans for today after practice and then Stiles walked me to my class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.7K 40
[Season 1] What would happen if Barry Allen wasn't the only one that got struck by lightning? What if there was another speedster? ~~~~~~~ Riley is t...
19.6K 399 20
Arthur Pendragon wasn't always a prat, he was a kind, loving, fun Prince, but something happened that changed him into a, what would Merlin call him...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
179K 934 4
Seth Clearwater was a walking problem. He smiled too much. He was too eager at everything he did. And he just couldn't seem to grasp the concept tha...