Wife Of A Berserker

By Khaleesi-Of-Trolls

It has been a year since the Haddock twins have defeated Drago with their alpha dragons. Everything is back t... More

Attractions
Claiming My Bride
Kari's Decision
What A Friend Can Do
Leaving Home
Settling Differences
Promises Meant to Be Kept
Meeting the Family
Weredragons and Drunk Fiancés
The Thought of Children
Shifted
New Dragon Trainers
Wanted and Loved
Enemies All Around
Open Confessions
Too Early But Never Too Late
A Wedding We Can't Forget
Kari's Big News
A Bloody Fertility Party
Peacemaker
The Heir is Born
Gratitude For Little Things
A Family Reunion
An Unexpected Visitor
Authors Note #1
Tolerant to Pain
Possible Relations
If We Were Younger
A Stolen First Kiss
Why He Changed
Rise of the Skrill
Not A Monster
All Alone
Protecting Our Own
Big Brother
Mothers and Children
In Need of Each Other
Back to Berserker Island
Forgive Me?
Bath Time
Some Alone Time
Prisoners Escape
Happy Snoggletog To All
A Time To Leave
They Need You
A Time To Be Afraid
You're Back
Requested Dagari One Shot
Epilogue
Halloween (Dreadfall) Special
Thanksgiving Special
Snoggletog Special
Valentines Day Special

Easter Special

412 13 26
By Khaleesi-Of-Trolls

"I found one!" Stoick screamed as he held up another colorful egg and rushed back to his father. "I think it has candy!"

"Let's open it up later so we can check, 'kay bud?" Dagur suggested as Stoick dropped the egg into the basket.

"Otay! I want mommy and Dany to see the eggs too!"

"Dany can't see the eggs because she's in hospital with mommy." Dagur corrected him. "Are you excited for your little sister? She's coming home in a few minutes."

"Yeah! I'm gonna be the best big brother in the world!" Stoick cheered.

A few days ago Kari had went into labor much earlier than they expected and had to be rushed to the hospital. Little Daenerys Stoicka Deranged was born six ours later, a small girl with bright red hair and wide blue eyes. Much to Stoick's displeasure, he wasn't allowed into the hospital to see his baby sister because apparently he could get her sick.

"You know you and your mom and uncle Hiccup came early just like Dany?" Dagur said standing up to brush the grass off his knees.

"Really?" Stoick asked in surprise.

"Yeah, you weren't due until April and your mother and uncle weren't due until May."

"Was I tiny like Dany?"

"A little bigger than her and you had to be kept in the hospital for a while."

They heard the dogs barking and the sound of car tires squealing. Stoick gasped as he heard a familiar voice call out, "I'm home! Where are my boys?"

"Mommy!!!" Stoick yelled rushing to the gate. Dagur hurried after him and opened the gate up to see Kari climbing out of Astrid's Jeep and Eugene struggling to pull out a bright purple baby carrier.

"There's my big boy!" Kari cooed as she bent down to hug her son. Stoick collided with his mother and nearly knocked onto the driveway cement.

"Looks like some one has been missing you." Astrid chuckled as the happy six year old hugged his mother.

"Where is Dany?" Stoick asked his mother as she got up from the floor to greet his father.

"Right here kiddo." Eugene said holding up the carrier. "Ready to meet the queen of dragons in person?"

"Yeah!"

They all walked inside the house and into the living room where Eugene placed the newborn's carrier on the couch and flipped the blanket back.

"Aww she's still asleep." He chuckled as Stoick clambered onto the couch to get a look at his new sister.

Laying under a flower printed blanket was the tiniest baby Stoick had ever seen. She looked a lot like aunt Heather only with bright red hair, big dash of freckles and with his mother's nose and lips that kept twitching.

"You can look, but no touching." Kari warned her son. "She's a little sensitive to some things right now and needs her rest."

"Okay mommy." Stoick sighed and sat himself down on the couch next to the carrier.

He grabbed his tablet and switched it on to watch YouTube when his dad took it right of his hands.

"You've been watching too much TV and been on the tablet for too long, spend some time with Daenerys." Dagur scolded and placed the tablet on the counter of the kitchen. "Read a book if you are bored, babies learn better when someone reads to them."

Stoick pouted before walking over to the bookshelf to grab a book when he heard a soft cry from the carrier that began to escalate. Both his parents rushed into the living room and his mother plucked the baby out of the carrier and bounced the infant.

"Shhhh it's okay sweetie, it's okay. Calm down now." His mother cooed to the baby. "It's okay no need to cry."

Stoick frowned and plugged his ears, remembering fairly well that babies would cry for hours on end. Lyra had proved that and Tormund said his parents couldn't even sleep because she was so fussy. Would Dany be just as fussy?

Stoick walked back to the couch with a book tucked under one arm and his ears plugged before he sat himself on the seat away from the screaming baby and attempted to read. His parents had already left the room to go calm her down, but Dany's cries could still be heard.

He heard a whine and looked up to see Shattermaster and Striker sitting next to the sliding glass door. Stoick got up to open the door but was stopped by Astrid.

"We can't let the dogs in right now, we're not sure if Dany can handle the fur flying around so the dogs have to stay outside." His aunt said quickly shutting the door.

"Why?" Stoick asked.

"Since your sister is premature, she's a little weak and more sensitive to things. So we got to make sure she's kept healthy." Astrid explained. "You were the same way when you were a baby."

"This sucks." Stoick said making a face.

"It does, but we couldn't help it that your sister decided to come a little early. She's just as impatient as your father sometimes." Astrid said leading him back to the couch with his book.

"Just needed a diaper change." Dagur said walking into the room with the baby cradled in his arms. "Wanna hold her Stoick?"

"No..." Stoick said looking at the twitching bundle nervously.

"Come on, it won't hurt to hold her for a few minutes." Dagur said sitting down on the couch and patting the seat beside him. "Besides, we wanna get the Easter family picture today."

Stoick climbed onto the couch next to his father and sister as his mother came in wearing her new Easter dress instead of the big shirt and denim skirt she had been wearing earlier. She sat him on her lap and carefully smoothed down his messy red hair.

"Next baby better have my hair, I'm surrounded by gingers." Kari joked when she pulled a blade of grass from Stoick's hair.

"Not happening babe." Dagur chuckled and adjusted his hold on Dany. "Most likely not happening."

"Okay, say cheese!" Eugene said whipping out his camera.

"Cheese!" Stoick yelled and his parents laughed as Eugene snapped the photo.

"And one more with the little man in his old man's lap with the little princess in her mom's arms."

"Who are you calling old?" Dagur said giving Eugene a scowl as he switched kids with his wife.

"You because you're getting grey hairs." Astrid chuckled as Dagur's hands flew up to his hair.

"Oh hush, he's still got plenty of red hair." Kari scolded as Dany wimpered and started to move in her blankets. "And hurry, she's getting fussy."

Eugene snapped two more pictures before letting Kari hurry out of the room to calm her daughter.

"Can I open my eggs?" Stoick asked his father.

"Go ahead, just don't eat the candy yet." Dagur answered. "We're going to Jack and Merida's house later for the party and you need to have room for the food."

"Can I give Dany something?" Stoick asked his mother.

"Sure kiddo, what is it?" Kari asked.

Stoick climbed off his father's lap and ran over to his egg basket and dug around inside before picking out an egg and tucked it under his shirt. He hurried back over to his parents and pulled the egg out and held it out to his mom.

"I found this in the flower bed and I thought Dany would like it. I think the Easter Bunny really did bring this one since it's not plastic." He said as his mother took the egg from him.

It was a simple blue egg with purple and gold dots scattered on it. Kari looked at her son in surprise and looked at her husband.

"Don't look at me, I didn't paint that. I scattered plastic eggs through the yard."

"And judging by the feel of the egg it's made of clay." Kari said handing her husband the egg.

"Well now we know we can safely place this egg in her room without worrying about it breaking." Dagur said with a shrug and gave his son a smile. "I think this was the best gift you gave your sister."

"I still have to give her her Christmas present and Valentines day card." Stoick pointed out.

"Well you can give them to her later. We have a party to attend to and show off your sister to the world." Dagur said rising from the couch.

"You always show off your kids on Easter." Kari chuckled.

"It's expected of me babe." Dagur chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 5.9K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
427K 29.1K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
104K 3.6K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
342K 12K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...