A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™„ š™š™šš™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™”š™” š˜¼š™Øš™”š™šš™šš™„: š™Žš™”š™¤š™¬š™”š™®, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™š™š™šš™£ š˜¼š™”š™”... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Who Would Have Thought Part 1.

31.7K 595 126
By Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

I was heading over to the Kardashian/Jenner household since Kendall and Kylie invited me for dinner. I was really nervous since I was going to meet Y/n. I've met Y/n and her family before but it was very quick. I've always had this physical attraction to Y/n but from what Kenny has told me she's a sweetheart.

I arrived at the house and heard loud laughter and music from inside. I took a deep breathe and hopped out my car. I walked to the door and stood still. Okay you can do this....so what if Y/n is your celebrity crush and you are basically obsessed with her and her music. I was interrupted from my thoughts when the door opened reveling a very happy Kendall.

Kendall:"Hails!"She yelled pulling me in for a bone crushing hug. I chuckled and hugged her back.

Hailey:"Kenny!"I yelled making her laugh and pull away. She looked at me and smirked"What?"I asked. She pulled me in the house and looked at me.

Kendall:"So you know who's here right"She said smirking. I looked at her confused and shook my head.

Hailey:"Nope"I said popping the p. I looked at her curiously and raised an eyebrow"Why?"I asked. I knew who was here but I just played dumb for a minute. 

Kendall:"Don't play dumb with me Hails. I know you're freaking out in the inside"She said. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Hailey:"Okay fine! So do I look good?"I asked her. She chuckled and pulled me towards the kitchen.

Kendall:"You always look good"She did making me smile big. I let her drag me to the kitchen and froze when I saw her. The famous Y/n Y/s/n Y/I/n.

Everyone stopped and looked at me and I just blushed and looked down feeling nervous under her stare. I looked up and saw her looking at me with a small smile.

Kendall:"Y/l/n family this is Hailey Baldwin"She said. Her family laughed shook their heads at Kendall.

Y/d/n:"We know Kenny"He said. She just stuck her tongue out at them while I laughed at her behaviour.

(A/n:Your sisters names are Freya and Hanna.)

Hailey:"Hey"I said waving shyly. They chuckled and smiled at me.

Freya:"We wont bite"She said.

Hanna:"Wait I'm pretty sure we've met"She said. Y/n just kept her eyes on my making me more nervous.

Hailey:"Uh yeah we did..it was a quick meet and greet kinda thing"I said. They nodded.

Kylie:"Well Hails that's Y/d/n,Y/m/n,Freya,Hanna and Y/n"She said smirking at the end along with all her sisters. Her sisters and them knew I had a thing for Y/n and always tease me about it.

Y/n:"Hey love"She said smiling. I almost died when I heard her talk. Her accent mixed with her good looks can make you lose your mind.

Hailey:"H-hey"I said mentally face palmed myself. Everyone laughed and her sisters just shook their heads at their sister.

Freya:"Mind her, she's a bit of a flirt"She said. I just nodded. I don't mind.

Hanna:"Yeah and we're a bit abnormal... All false statement's by the way"She said making us all laugh.

Y/d/n:"So Hailey...."He said turning his attention away from his daughters"Tell us more about you"He said. I sat next to Kendall and Kylie and we all started talking and they all got to know me a little.

Hailey:"I'm pretty sure you guys know this stuff tho"I said.

Y/m/n:"We chose not to believe social media... Something Y/n taught us"She said.

Y/n:"It's true tho. They always make up stupid rumors about us"She said. We all nodded in agreement.

Kris:"Well Y/n's parents and I have some work to do so I trust you will all behave"She said.

Kim:"I got them mom"She said. Kris walked out and Y/n plopped down next to Kim.

Y/n:"You know you're worse then all of us right"She said. Kim hit her arm causing Y/n pout.

Kim:"Ass"She said.

Y/n:"We know you got Kimmy...trust me"She said earning laughs from all of us. She turned to me and gave me a warm smile which I returned.

Khloe:"So Y/n did you know that Hails is a big fan of you"She said making my eyes go wide. Y/n looked at me and smiled.

Y/n:"Really?"She asked confused"I find that hard to believe"She said.

Hailey:"It's not hard to fall in love with your music Y/n"I said. She smirked and leaned forward and looked at me with those Y/e/c that can make you melt.

Y/n:"Really now"She said. I nodded my head and spoke up.

Hailey:"I've loved your music from the time Kenny and Ky first showed me video's of your songs that you wrote"I said. She gave me a small smile and nodded. I was shocked with the amount of confidence I suddenly got.

Y/n:"Wow I can't believe the famous Hailey Rhode Baldwin is a fan of me"She said smiling big.

Hailey:"Huge fan of you actually"I said correcting her. We were busying talking when I looked over and saw the girls smirking at Y/n and I.

Y/n:"What?"She asked.

Kourtney:"Oh nothing...."She said trailing off.

Kendall:"Just that you and Hailey seem to be in your own little world"She said. Y/n smirked while I blushed and looked down.

Y/n:"Oh don't be jealous Ken"She said. Kendall huffed and looked at Y/n.

Kendall:"Trust me I'm not"She said. Y/n chuckled and turned her attention back to me.

Y/n:"So where were we?"She asked. We talked about both of our careers and the little things and just got to know each other a little more.

I had a really busy day tomorrow and I decided I should head home early and get some rest. I bid my goodbyes to Kenny's family and Y/n's. She looked at everyone and then smiled at me.

Y/n:"I'll walk you out"She said. I just nodded and walked to the door with her following but in the inside I was freaking the fuck out"You know..."She said trailing off.

Hailey:"What do I know?"I asked. She chuckled and opened the door for me as we walked to my car.

Y/n:"I don't take much liking to some Kenny's and Ky's friends but you're"She said stopping and looking at me"different... A good kind off different"She said. I blushed a little and nodded.

Hailey:"Thanks Y/n"I said.

Y/n:"It's my pleasure"She said. I saw her scratch her neck and look at the ground. I looked at her studying her and how cute she looked right now"So uh....can I get your number?"She asked. I smirked at her and unlocked my car.

Hailey:"Y/n Y/l/n are you asking me out on a date"I said smirking. She blushed and smirked at me.

Y/n:"Not yet love but in the near future"She said. I looked at her wide eyed while she chuckled. Holy shit fuck!"So your number?"She asked. I snapped out of it and handed her my phone.

Hailey:"Here"I said handing her my phone. She handed me hers and I entered my number and she smiled at me handing me my phone. She read what I saved my contact name to be and chuckled.

Y/n:"My biggest fan"She said. I nodded and smiled at her.

Hailey:"Well I am your biggest fan"I said. She smirked and nodded. I saw  her look like she was thinking about something and raised my eyebrow at her"What?"I asked. She looked down and then cleared  her throat. 

Y/n:"Uh do you wanna go out for...ice cream or something?"She asked. She looked so cute with her scratching her neck and looking at the ground. I smiled and lifted her head up.

Hailey:"I'd love to"I said. She grinned at me and her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store.

Y/n:"I'll drive"She said. I looked at her wide eyed and she looked at me confused.

Hailey:"You drive?"I asked. She nodded and walked to the car.

She held the door open for me and gave me a small smile.

Y/n:"My lady"She said. I looked down and blushed.

Hailey:"But what about my car?"I asked pointing to my car.

Y/n:"I'll bring you back...plus gives me an excuse to spend more time with you"She said. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and nodded walking to the car. I heard her chuckle and close the door. She walked to the other side of the car and hopped in"So I know this really cool place by the pier if you'd like to go there?"She asked looking at me.

Hailey:"I'm cool with anything"I said looking at her. She nodded and started the car. We started backing out the driveway when she turned to me.

Y/n:"Music?"She asked. I nodded making her chuckle and hand me her phone"Password is 6989"She said.

Hailey:"You trust me with your password?"I asked taking the phone and scrolling threw her music. She looked forward and started driving.

Y/n:"Well I don't have anything to hide so..."She said. I nodded and started looking threw her songs again. I saw her songs and smiled big.

Hailey:"Hope you don't mind that I'm going to be playing your music"I said.

Y/n:"Your chose love"She said. I saw Not Nice and gave her a big smile"What?"She asked. I started playing the song and she just chuckled"Really?"She asked.

Hailey:"Girl you're not nice you're rude"I sang making her chuckle and shake her head at me"Come on Y/n/n,song with me"I said looking at her. She looked at me and sighed.

Y/n:"Cause girl you're not nice, you're rude,Want me to feel like I'm new
Want me to watch you do you,Don't, girl, you look nice But you're not nice, you're rude. Look what you're putting me through,I'd never do this to you"She sang making me squeal. She looked at me and chuckled"Why so happy?"She asked amused.

Hailey:"Well for one I'm in a car with you and not to mention I'm singing with you...even though I sound like a dying whale. I'm still happy"I said. She chuckled and looked at me smiling"What?"I asked.

Y/n:"Nothing you're just beautiful"She said. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and put my head down trying to hide my blush. She laughed a little and continued driving.

On our way driving the to the pier we had small conversations but mostly sang all the way there. We arrived at the pier and it was packed with paparazzi. I groaned and put my head down covering my face.

Hailey:"Can't I have one normal day!"I said annoyed. Y/n drove past and I looked at her confused. She gave me a small smile and parked a few blocks away from the pier.

Y/n:It's a walk but at least it'll get the paparazzi off your back for a while"She said. I gave her a small smile and jumped off the car. The cold beach breeze hit my body sending shivers down my spine"Cold?"She asked. I looked at her and nodded.

Hailey:"Now I wish I had brought my jacket"I said letting out a small laugh. She locked the car and took out her jacket handing it to me.

Y/n:"Here.."She said holding in front of me. I shook my head.

Hailey:"No what-"

Y/n:"Hailey love,It's fine I'll survive"She said. I nodded and slipped on her jacket loving how warm it was and not to mention it smelled amazing.

Hailey:"Thanks Y/n"I said smiling at her. She nodded and grinned at me.

Y/n:"Shall we?"She asked. I nodded and we started walking to the pier.

Author's note.

Hey guys so first chapter of a new book and I hope you liked it. I will try and update as much as I can but please vote and comment below👇telling me your thoughts and suggestions.

Love you guys😊💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 193K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...
31M 1.1M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...
232K 4.1K 17
Long and short fics starring you and the gorgeous Kendall Nicole Jenner. Only gxg and g!p. Will take requests šŸŒ» Highest Rankings #4 kendalljenner #1...