HATE THAT I LOVE YOU

Par RomanReignsGirl

its so hard to hate you, because deep down i still love you. (AMBROSE & OC COMPLETED) Plus

PROLOUGE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
EPILOUGE
FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

FORTY FIVE

4.7K 133 68
Par RomanReignsGirl

The Next Morning

Author's POV

Steph fell asleep after her flight ended. She arrived about 6:30 am and crashed on the couch when she got in. She finally woke up and remembered she forgot to to text Roman.

'Hey I made it a while ago and I fell asleep. Have fun, but not too much.'

She sat her phone down and went to make breakfast, trying to avoid her bad feeling about Roman being by himself.

Meanwhile at Dean, Roman, and Seth's house -

Roman was sleeping. Seth was awake with Kaityn and Aj was with Dean. They haven't did anything yet, as soon as they got off of their flight they fell asleep. They arrived about 5;00 am. It was now 2:00 pm. Roman walked downstairs and plopped on the couch.

"Roman misses their girlfriend." Dean sung. Roman groaned and rolled his eyes. He honestly did miss Steph and wished she was here like everyone else.

"So what are the plans for tonight big man?" Seth asked patting Roman's shoulder.

"Hit a club maybe? Have fun but not too much since we got the week off?" Roman suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement. While everyone went upstairs to their room to get dressed for some lunch first Roman pulled out his phone and checked to see if there were any messages from Steph.

"Hey I made it a while ago and I fell asleep. Have fun but not too much."

He chuckled at the last part and relied a simple okay before making another phone call. He knew he wasn't supposed to but she was just a friend.

"Hey Leah, it's Roman. How you been?"

-

-

Steph's POV

I showered, loose curled my hair and put on skinny jeans and a tank top. I put on my leather jacket over it and wrapped a scarf around me to make it look stylish. I smiled and grabbed my phone and his gift on my way out of the door.

-

"Happy birthday Uncle Shawn." I smiled as he opened the door.

"Steph I'm glad to see you!" He exclaimed, bringing me in for a hug.

"Where's lover boy at?" He asked referring to Dean.

"Im with Roman now." I smiled.

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"Because I like him a lot. Dean and I didn't work out." I told him.

"As long as your happy that's all that matters. But your parents are waiting for you." He smiled as I stepped into his beautiful house I greeted my family and saw my mom.

"Steph!" She yelled. I smiled and ran to her, hugging her tight, I missed my mom so much. I was always a Mommy's girl as a child.

"I missed you so much honey you look great!" She exclaimed pulling away.

"Thank you mom you look amazing as well. Told ya that hiring a personal trainer for you would work." I winked. She chuckled and brought me in for another hug.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"Sport!" My dad yelled. I looked over and smiled wide. I jumped into my dads arms and hugged him the same way I did my mom.

"How are you little chicken?" He asked. I giggled as he softly kissed my forehead.

"I'm grea, hanging in there."

"So I heard you are back with Dean? Why didn't you say anything?" He asked.

"Im not anymore. I'm seeing someone else." I smiled and began to change the subject. I honestly couldn't hear anything else about Dean or else I was going to explode. All I wanted to do was spend time with family while I could.

After 20 minutes I came up with an idea to surprise Roman. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and walked away outside quickly. I made a phone call to Seth.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Seth, quick question."

"What's up?" He asked.

"What's the address to your house? I'm gonna surprise him tomorrow."

" That sounds good. He's moping around." He sighed.

He gave me the address and we ended the conversation. I looked online and booked a flight for tonight. I stuck my phone back into my pocket and went back inside.

-

-

The gang and Leah all walked into the club as a unit. Leah met up with them instead on riding with them. They went their separate ways and Roman and Leah walked to the bar. Leah was a gorgeous girl. She had long brunette hair down to mid back, light brown eyes and a nice figure. She had a little extra thickness to her ass and chest area. Roman knew he shouldn't have been looking at her like he was but he couldn't help the way she was looking in her black cocktail dress that hugged her curves just right.

They ordered a shot and did a small clink with the glasses before downing it. They took 3 more each, before she grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. The music began blaring as they both danced to the beat.

Seth and Kaitlyn were dancing but she stopped once she looked over and noticed that Leah was getting too close to Roman. She was in front of him grinding on him.

"Seth I need to say something." Kaitlyn whispered in his ear and tried walking in Roman and Leah's direction but Seth grabbed her hand and softly kissed her lips.

"I'm positive Roman knows better Kaitlyn. If he does then I will confront him. Okay? Don't worry." He told her. Kaitlyn sighed and nodded as her and Seth began dancing again.

-

-

Roman and Leah hit the bar once again and drank the day away, getting each other drunk. Dean found it so amusing that it was Roman this time instead of him being drunk out i his mine. They slipped away from the crowd and Leah pushed him against the wall, attaching her lips to his. Wrapping his arms around her waist he immediately kissed her back, going down to her neck.

"Get out of here with me." He whispered in her ear. She bit her lip and agreed with no hesitation. He pulled away and she grabbed his hand, leading him out if the club to her car.

10 minutes passed and Roman and Leah stumbled up the stairs, already getting down to business, forgetting about the consequences they would face in the morning.

-

The Next Morning

Dean, AJ, Kaitlyn and Seth all stared with their jaws dropped as they saw Roman and Leah naked, sleeping away their hangover with nothing but their clothes and used condoms on the floor.

"What are we gonna tell Steph? She's gonna be devistated but we have to tell her." Kaitlyn whispered.

Seth shook his head and walked off. He couldn't believe that he cheated on Steph after she had told him not to invite Leah over while she was gone.

"He can't ever do shit right."

-

Steph paid the taxi driver and rolled her suitcase to the front door. She knocked and Kaitlyn came to the door. She gasped but didn't look happy that Steph was here which began to confuse her.

"Can I come in? I wanna see Roman. I missed him so much." Steph smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you were with your family? Not that it's Anna's thing but still I thought you wanted to stay with them." She babbled on and on.

"What's going on Kait?" She asked. Kaitlyn didn't answer. She huffed and moved Kaitlyn aside and walked in, leaving Kaitlyn to panic at the door. She sat her suitcase down and made her way up the stairs and saw the rest of them, shocked and surprised to see her. She looked over them and saw Roman in bed with a good looking girl, laying on her stomach.

Steph felt the tears flow down her eyes as she took a look at the scene again. Roman's hair was everywhere so she couldn't see his face, she paid more attention to the scratches on his back.

"Steph I'm so sorry. He was drunk. They both were." Seth muttered.

"And you think that makes it alright? Roman!" Steph yelled, causing Roman and Leah both to wake up. Roman turned around and his jaw dropped once he saw everyones eyes on him and Leah.

"Holy shit. Steph I-I can explain." He said quickly getting up, covering himself with his blanket.

He attempted to chase after her but ended up running to the bathroom, throwing up last nights drinks.

Dean huffed and ran to the bathroom Steph was in. He knocked and she didn't answer.

"Steph open the door." He whispered. She did what was told and he walked in shutting the door behind him. He brought her into his embrace and she cried against his chest. He rubbed her back, holding her tighter feeling his heart break at her sob. 

Roman finished throwing up and decided to freshen up, realizing Leah was still there with not a care in the world.

"She your girl?" She asked slipping her dress back on. Roman slowly nodded and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"You have to go, this shouldn't have happened. I'm not a cheater, I-I made a mistake." He told her. She only laughed in his face, thinking how pathetic he was for kicking her out.

"You weren't saying that last night when I rode your face, and when I made you orgasm so many times. Get real Roman you wanted this just as much as I did." She came toward him.

About to take another step she was stopped, due to Steph running toward her, throwing her to the ground. Leah screamed for her to stop as she delivered punches left and right to her face until she saw blood pour from her nose. Dean got her off of her with ease until she broke out of his hold again, slapping her so hard blood flew out of her mouth.

"Get that bitch out of here!" Seth yelled at Roman as she tried to reach for Steph. She grabbed Leah by the hair and dragged her down the stairs and out of the door, slamming the door.

"Roman, talk to me." Seth whispered. Roman didn't answer so he plopped down next to him.

"I fucked up man." Roman whispered not meeting Seth's gaze.

"I know you did big time. Hell it's my fault. Kaitlyn saw how you two were at the club and she tried going over to say something but I stopped her and told her that you two would be fine. I should have just let her speak her mind." Seth spoke. Roman looked up at him this time.

"Don't blame yourself for my actions Seth. I'm the one who got drunk and cheated on her. I really like her Seth and I fucked it all up. We haven't even been dating for a month yet and I'm already showing that I'm not faithful or trustworthy. Look at her now, crying her eyes out. I'm such a fucking idiot." He shook his head.

"Yes you are. But just go talk to her Roman, Depressing about it when she's right downstairs isn't going to make it better." Seth suggested patting his shoulder. He nodded and got up walking downstairs slowly. He saw Steph holding her nose with a towel and crying on Dean's shoulder. He swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Steph?" Roman whispered. Steph looked over and stood up slowly.

"Don't you dare." She said with pure hatred in her voice.

"Please, Dean give us a minute." He sighed. Dean nodded and left upstairs.

"Steph. We were both drunk and it just went from there. Trust me baby I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I feel stupid and idiotic. If I could take it back baby I would." He pleaded. Steph stared at him and came closer to him. She sighed and broke down again. He pulled her to him and hugged her tight.

"I'm so sorry baby." He whispered. She didn't answer.

"I'm so sorry." He kept repeating as her hands stayed at her side. He truly had no idea how bad her feelings were hurt.

-

-

What'd you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11K 327 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.
6.4K 93 22
"Do you think you'll be able to forget?"
Dirty Deeds Par ShrazyMe

Fiction générale

33.9K 1.3K 43
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
125K 3.3K 29
"We have our differences, but I love you no matter what."