MY DEEN...ISLAAM (Being Edite...

By Islaamfirst

I was one of them...one of those who mocked the Muslims in our school. Everything changed and I became one of... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Sixteen
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Forty Three
WRITER'S SHORT NOTE

Chapter Thirty Seven

103 16 2
By Islaamfirst

                      Aeesha's Pov

"Something I should have done a long time ago." I smiled and breathed out.

I wanted to put an end to this hatred they all have for me. It was time they all know I am innocent. I didn't want to die with a lot of people hating me.

"Are you sure?" My husband asked.

I smiled at the thought...my husband. I love him so much.

"Yes, I am sure." I nodded.

"Okay then." He said pressing a kiss on my knuckles, his lips lingering there for more than it was suppose to.

I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

"Are you okay?" He asked me again.

I nodded and opened my eyes smiling at him "I feel great."

Half an hour later, they left and Ahmad helped me into the hospital room meant for me.

Breathing was very difficult, I felt very different. My sight wasn't as clear as before. My body wasn't as strong as before, my body felt like it wasn't mine. I often felt like giving up already but seeing my loved ones and Ahmad, I feel like living with him forever.

He set me on the bed and pressed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled happily wanting more from my husband.

He tucked me into the blanket and whispered "Sleep. You need a lot of rest."

He started walking away and I frowned.

"Are you leaving?" I asked sadly.

"You want me to stay?" He asked, amusement visible on his face.

"Y...yes." I said blushing shyly.

"I want to also." He confessed.

"Then stay." I breathed out.

He smiled and walked towards the left side of the bed. He laid beside me facing me, a small distance between us.

"I love you so much." He blurted out.

I looked away shyly and heat rushed to my face.

I moved my right hand to his and I intertwined our hands.

"I want to spend a lot of time with you." I said.

"Me too." He muttered.

My eyelid was getting heavier and I closed it tiredly and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up late in the morning with a high fever. I was feeling very cold and was in a very unbearable pain.

"I can't...I can't take this anymore. Please make the pain stop." I cried out.

Ahmad was sitting beside me saying soothing words to me.

"It will be over now." He whispered into my ears.

Doctor Maigret was checking up on me. She gave me some injections and drips.

Some hours later, the pain finally subsided a bit and I breathed out in relief.

"Alhamdulillah!" I muttered under my breath.

I turned to see Ahmad beside me sleeping soundly.

I sighed happily. He had been with me since morning.

I wanted to kiss his forehead but I couldn't because of the oxygen mask.

I smiled dreamily "Ya Allah thank you for blessing me with a wonderful husband! Alhamdulillah!" I muttered.

I sat down gently and hissed at the pain I felt in my chest. I picked up my phone on the stand beside the bed. I dialled Jason's number and he answered after the second ringing.

"Hey! What's up?" He greeted.

"Hi! I am...hmm...good. So how far about it?"

"Yeah! I have told everyone to meet at the venue. Your...hmm husband requested that they should all meet at his house here."

"Okay then. I will just get ready and call you when I am done. Thanks for your help."

"You're welcome."

"Bye!"

"Aeesha." He called out when I was about to hang up.

"Hmm?"

"Will...will you be okay?" His tone was sad.

I sighed "Yes...by God's Grace. I will."

"Yes, you will be." He assured.

"Bye!" He added and I hung up.

I set the phone down and turned my back towards my husband. I set my legs down on the floor gently.

"Where are you going, darling?" His husky voice asked me.

I smiled and turned towards him "I need to get ready for this evening."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded "I guess so. I just want to get over with this already."

"I love you!" He grinned.

I smiled shyly "I...I should go change."

"Should I help you?" He asked standing up.

I nodded. He helped me to remove the oxygen mask, he fixed the new one and helped me into the bathroom. Doctor/Uncle Zayn helped me with another type of oxygen tube in which has a bagpack containing oxygen.

I was so awed by it because I had never seen anything like it. The tube is placed under my nose for breathing. If I was to go anywhere, I would just drag the oxygen bagpack behind me.

It was stress free and made it easier for me to get off bed and walk freely. He brought it this morning before I went back to sleep because of the pain and...the sleeping pills I was given.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and performed ablution. I went back into the room but Ahmad wasn't there. 'Maybe he has gone to change also.' I thought to myself.

I was already dressed in clean piece of the hospital gown and a hijab. I dragged my oxygen bagpack behind me and settled down on the bed with a little difficulty.

I prayed while sitting, ignoring the pains I was feeling in my chest. After praying both Fajr and Zhur, I made some du'a, thanking Allah for His blessings on me.

I asked for His forgiveness for my mistakes, I prayed to Him that my death shouldn't be a painful one. I said blessings on the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and I prayed to Allah to help guide everyone to the right path.

I kept on saying du'as and tears were falling down my eyes. I was so happy and thankful to Allah that I would die being a Muslimah.

After Asr prayer, Ahmad came in dressed in black jeans and a blue long sleeved shirt. He looked really great!

I looked away shyly when he caught me staring at him.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

I scoffed "You wish." But my face betrayed me and I felt heat rush to my face.

I covered my face with both hands and I heard him laughing.

I looked at him and huffed "You're not being fair." I accused.

He walked towards me without breaking eye contact and he took his seat beside me.

"I love you!" He breathed out and I stilled.

I still hadn't gotten used to those three words coming from his mouth. I wish I could say the same without being very shy.

I smiled softly and he leaned forward. He placed a kiss on my forehead, I sighed in contentment.

I froze when he gently pulled me into a hug. I didn't know whether I should hug him back or not. So I did it! I hugged him back.

We stayed that way for minutes until we heard someone clear their throat.

We let go of each other to see Hamzah, Haleemah, Firdaus, Adil, Marcella, Sa'adah, Jason, Batul and Dilshaad staring at us in amusement.

I looked down blushing furiously wishing there was somewhere I could disappear to.

"Sorry for the disturbance, love birds." Dilshaad said with a big smile on her face.

I almost hit myself for looking up again.

I looked at Ahmad whom I didn't realise had been staring at me.

"Stop it!" I mouthed at him.

He chuckled softly and shook his head.

"We are still here, you two." Batul said and we jerked our heads towards them again.

Ahmad groaned in frustration and stood up.

"The girls are here to dress you up. I would be expecting you in...*he checked his wristwatch*...the next twenty minutes." Ahmad said.

I nodded slowly "Okay!!!"

He and the boys left, leaving me and the girls alone.

Fifteen minutes later, I was dressed in a knee length long sleeved brown top with some white spots on it and blue jeans. I wrapped a brown hijab on, pinned it with a white pin and wore brown shoes to match.

I thanked the girls for picking the outfit for me. I couldn't even look at my reflection in the mirror. I was losing weight uncontrollable, I was becoming thinner and weaker.

We all got into the car and drove off to his house. I was in a car with Ahmad, one of his family driver, was driving us.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked again.

I nodded nervously and he pulled me closer to him. He laid my head on his chest and held me tight to him.

I closed my eyes listening to his heartbeat and savouring the moment. I sighed in relief and cuddled more to him because I was starting to feel cold.

"Are you cold?" He whispered.

I nodded slowly. He laid his head on mine and I smiled.

Few minutes later, we arrived at his place and we went inside the house to meet my parents, his family and Sakeenah's family also in the living room, waiting for us.

My parents hugged me tightly. I greeted the remaining people in the room. Uncle Zayn had been avoiding to have eye contact with me but I didn't say anything.

Sakeenah pulled me into a hug "How do you feel now? I heard you had a terrible fever this morning. I am sorry I didn't show up...I had to help in bringing your classmates here." She said when she let me go.

"I am okay now. Alhamdulillah! Thank you for everything."

She smiled sadly.

"Are you ready, Sweetheart?" Ahmad asked me hugging me from behind.

I nodded "Yeah." I didn't miss the look of hurt on Sakeenah's eyes but she quickly masked it with a smile.

"Let's go then." He said softly.

I inhaled deeply, getting ready to meet the people who hated me for a reason that wasn't my fault and wasn't theirs either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...
4.8K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
516K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
7.3K 723 32
Assalaamu alaikum my fellow sisters and brothers! I am going to start writing a story for the first time in Wattpad, so please I need ur help and sup...