Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Forty-Twoღ

3.9K 70 22
By JoeJemiDemi

Joe was filming me as I giving him a blowjob,"Yeah,you like my dickstick." he smirked,making me giggled little,I then kissed up his body,I then winked at the camera,then I took it from Joe and he started kissing down my body.

...

He put the camera on our bedside,"Night baby." he kissed my lips,I cuddled against him,closing my eyes.He stoked my back softly as we both fell asleep. 

..

The next day,I woke up of the smell of breakfast,I smiled,"Good morning,beautiful." Joe walked in, shirtless with a tray with food on it,"Breakfast in bed,how sweet of you." I pecked his lips,"For my beautiful princess,I'm going to shower,Miley's wedding is today." he headed to our bathroom and got in  the shower.

I turned the tv on,while eating my breakfast,I started watching some weird show,My Strange Addiction.My phone buzzed,so I picked it up,"I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!" Miley texted me,I giggled,"YEAH GIRL!!!" I texted back.

Once I finished my food,I put the tray on my bedside table,Joe came out only in a towel,"You're turn." he headed to the closet. I got up and headed to the shower.

I got out and slipped on sweatpants and a tshirt. I put my hair into a ponytail,"They want me to get ready at the church." I said,"You look good." I smiled,fixing his tie,"Thank you." he kissed my lips,"You ready?" he asked,I took his hand,and we headed to the car,I got in and he drove to the church.

..

I got my makeup done and my hair was put into a top bun,I then got my red bridesmaids dress,I slipped on my black heels,"You look amazing." Selena smiled,"Thank,so do you!" I hugged her,"How do I look?" Miley walked out in her white Vera Wang dress,Selena and I smiled,"Absolutely beautiful." I hugged her carefully. 

"You look beautiful,Miles." Billy said,I smiled,"Liam will love you." I smiled,I grabbed my bouqet of roses,"See you out there." I smiled,I walked out of the room with Selena,I linked arms with Chris Hemsworth,which I was so happy about,I mean he's hot. 

We started walking down the asile,I saw Joe look at me,I crinkled my nose,smiling at him.I let go of Chris and went to my spot,I watched Selena walk down with Liam's other brother,then there was Brandy walking down with one of Liam's friends.

I smiled as two little flower girls came down,I helped them up the steps. Everyone started to stand up,I smiled as Miley started walking down the asile with her father,I smiled at her. 

..

"Liam, will you take Miley to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live? " the preacher said.

"I do." Liam smiled,

"Miley, will you take Liam to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live? "

Miley smiled,"I do."

"I now announce you,husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the preacher smiled and Liam gave Miley a big kiss,I smiled. She then linked arms with Liam and they walked up the asile to the reception party. 

I linked arms with Chris and we headed up the asile.

..

I changed into a light brown short flowy dress with sequence on top and metalic snake skin heels,I headed to the Reception party,I found Joe,I sat next to him,watching Miley dancing with Liam o ntheir first dance,"This food is actually pretty good." Joe mumbled,I giggled a little. I kissed his lips,I then watched Miley dance with Billy,then Liam danced with his mom.

"Ooh,come dance with me. This is my song." I pulled Joe up and I started dancing with him,I laid my head on his chest,slow dancing with me,he swayed me side to side. 

"The photobooth is open." I smiled,he led me to the booth,we sat down and took 4 black and white pictures,we got out and looked at the strips,I giggled,"We're so hot." Joe smiled.

"Cake time!!" Miley smiled,I took Joe's hand and headed to the cake,I watched as Miley and Liam cut the cake and they fed each other,sillyingly. I laughed,then Joe got come cake for us and I sat down.

"Demi,this is our song!!" Miley stood up,"Omg!"  I got up and started dancing with Miley.

Joe's POV.

"Hey Joe..can I talk to your privately?" Selena tapped my shoulder,"Um sure." I got up and followed Selena out of the reception. "What's up?" I looked at her. "I'm jealous.." she said to me."Of what?" I looked at her,confused,"You and Demi." she kissed my lips.I pulled away,"Selena,stop!"

"I'm  tired of being alone,I can give you more than what Demi can." Selena begged,"Selena,she's your best friend...and I love her." I told her,"But I love you." she kissed my lips.

Demi's POV.

"I'm going to find,Joe." I said,laughing,I headed off outside the reception,I gasped as I saw my best friend and my boyfriend  KISSING,"Demi,it's not what it looke li--"

I ran out,"Demi!! Please let me explain!" Joe chased after me,"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME...WITH MY BEST FRIEND?" I wiped my eyes,"Demi,it's seriously not what it looked like.." Joe looked at me,"I know what I saw.." I looked at him,"Here." I handed him the promise ring and walked off to home.

Joe's POV.

"Don't go chasing her...give her some air.." Chris walked out,I sighed,"Thanks.." I sighed. Selena walked out,"Joe,I didn't mea--"

"JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME." I glared at her,"YOU RUINED SOMETHING THAT MADE ME REALLY HAPPY. YOU MADE ME LOSE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME. NO WONDER BELIEBERS CALLED YOU SLUTLENA,YOU CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPY AND YOU LIKE RUIN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S HAPPINESS FOR YOUR OWN. I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW." I yelled at her.

"Joe..."

"NO...SHE WON'T EVEN TALK TO ME...I CAN'T EVEN TELL HER THAT I DIDN'T KISS YOU AND THAT I TRIED TO PULL AWAY. AND HOW COULD YOU SERIOUSLY DO THIS ON MILEY'S SPECIAL DAY. YOU WANT A BOYFRIEND,GO GET JUSTIN FUCKING BACK. NOT SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE." I glared,"Tell Miley I said congrats." I walked to my car.

Demi's POV.

I finally got home,I sniffled and headed to our bedroom,I pulled my suitcase out from under the bed and I started packing all my clothes,I found the Hello Kitty that he got me on our first date,I sighed.

“Wow congratulations! Pick a prize.” the man smiled.

 “What stuff animal do you want?” I looked at Demi and she picked the Hello Kitty. “Here you go Ma'am”

 “Thank you.” Demi took the animal,then we headed to get something to eat,”Wow,are you sure you’re not a baseball player?” Demi laughed.

I put it down, I wiped falling tears. I closed my suitcase,"Oliver come here." I called him and he came running to me,I put him in his traveling purse,I headed to my car and got my suitcases in the trunk,I put Oliver in the passenger seat,then I got in and I drove to a hotel,I kept thinking was just happened,which kept me in tears.

Joe's POV.

I decided to go home and see if she is still there,her car is gone,"Fuck." I punched my steering wheel,I got out,I headed inside,everything of hers is gone. I ran my hand through my hair,I bent down and let out a yell.

I headed up to my bedroom and saw the Hello Kitty that I got her,I sighed,I threw it downstairs,frustrated,I then noticed that our video camera was gone from the bedside table,"Fucking shit." I started looking through the house. It was gone. "Fuck." I started cussing under my breath,I found a letter where the camera was.

"Thank you for the Sex tape. Going to give it to Hollywood.com :) -K."

I dropped the letter,"AAAAHHHHH." I fell to the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.

-WILL JEMI GET BACK TOGETHER?

-DO YOU HATE SELENA OR JOE?

-WHO THE HECK IS K?!?

xxxxx Chloe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.7K 61
|| A.U LUKE HEMMINGS FANFIC|| A story in which a girl named Janet Johnson tries to break the walls of Luke Hemmings, the schools Fuck Boy. He has nev...
12.8K 757 41
What happens when former lovers get forced to go undercover in a trafficking ring as husband and wife?
128K 5.3K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
125K 2.4K 33
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.