immortal love // monsta x [ D...

By kimsoyounaerin

She always felt cold sensations every night. She even saw him in her dreams. But what happens when she met so... More

Tease
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three

eight

415 21 1
By kimsoyounaerin

The walk was really awkward and peaceful. Shownu wanted to make small talks, but he kind of read Hwayoung's mind.

Fear and Shock was all written on her mind, so Shownu decided to leave her alone, maybe letting Wonho and Minhyuk calm her down.

"Here we are," Shownu said, kind of waking up Hwayoung from having a long thought.

"Wait, isn't it this where Wonho lives?" Hwayoung looks up at the building that was painted black. How come I didn't notice that it was black?

"Glad you remembered. Yeah, we live together, with a few other guys. The one you saw all." Shownu said simply and Hwayoung just followed him behind. As Shownu opens the main entrance door, Hwayoung could hear some chattering and laughter inside.

Shownu glance towards Hwayoung with a small smile, making Hwayoung blush a little. Her hands were dug deep onto her school jacket.

"Hyung, you're--- Hwayoung?"

The first one to notice her was Minhyuk. He was in the living room, watching tv and he then saw Shownu.

"You look pale, what happen? Wait..." Minhyuk walks towards Hwayoung for awhile, then turn his feet to somewhere.

"GUYS HWAYOUNG IS HERE!"

Shownu looks at Hwayoung awkwardly, as he looks around.

"Please take a seat, I'll probably ask Kihyun or Wonho to make tea or something."

"No! It's-- haish.." Hwayoung was about to say no but Shownu was already running towards kitchen.

"Hwayoung?" A very familiar voice called, Hwayoung looks towards the voice and it was Wonho. He was body naked, while rubbing a towel on his hair.

Hwayoung eyes were glued onto Wonho for awhile, then glancing quickly towards his body. She didn't know that he had a nipple piercing, and abs, and also, a tattoo on his right feet. Hwayoung could feel her cheeks went red.

"What are you doing here? What happen?" Wonho walks towards Hwayoung, sitting beside her, looking at her face. Hwayoung was trying to avoid his gaze.

"I t-think you should wear a shirt, you know," Hwayoung whispered while looking away, and Wonho looks down. He then chuckled.

"Hais, sorry, I forgot. Wait here, I'll get a shirt."

"Back." Hwayoung looks at Wonho and he was wearing a shirt. That's fast. At the same time, the other guys came, Kihyun was bringing a tray and Hyungwon was carrying clothes, and Jooheon was bringing some blankets.

"Have a drink." Kihyun offered but Hwayoung's hand was still trembling.

"Woah, your hands are trembling." I.M. noticed and Wonho quickly glances towards Hwayoung hands. He then grabs her hand and holds it.

"I don't know what happen, but don't worry. I'm here, we are all here." Wonho said, kind of calming Hwayoung a little. She just looks down.

The other guys were just looking at Wonho and Hwayoung. Half of them were worried and half of them were lowkey shipping those two, especially Minhyuk and I.M.

Shownu tells the other guys about what happen, by mind-telling, since they were vampires.

"You should sleep here, Hwayoung. Just for today." Jooheon offered and Hwayoung looks at Wonho. He gave her a small smile, mouthing her "don't worry".

Hwayoung nodded, towards Jooheon and he smiled.

"Great! We will have a boys nig-- and a girl night!" Minhyuk clapped then running upstairs.

"Sorry, he's just exited, to have a sleepover or something like that," Hyungwon said and Hwayoung chuckled.

"You should change," Shownu said, and Hwayoung just nodded. Hyungwon gave her the clothes and she looks at it.

"Ah, you don't have to worry, that's my clothes. We will prepare the blankets while you change your clothes in my room. There is also makeup remover and wet wipes if you need it. Kihyun will guide you." Wonho said and Kihyun stood next to Hwayoung.

"C'mon." Kihyun said with a smile and Hwayoung just follow him behind. The house was huge, 7 guys living in a 2 storey house. These guys must be rich.

"You're a quiet person." Kihyun tried to make small talks.

"Yes-- I mean no. I'm just awkward with guys, that's all."

Kihyun chuckle as they stop towards a room.

"This is Wonho's room. There are wet wipes and makeup remover on that table... I'll wait outside." Kihyun opens the door and pointed at the table. He shuts the door as soon as Hwayoung nodded.

She quickly changes her school clothes to the ones that Hyungwon gave, then taking the wet wipes to remove her makeup. Hwayoung then looks around. She didn't get to look closely on the day Wonho found her.

The room was spacious. Hwayoung decides to leave the room.

"Done?"

Hwayoung nodded and both of them walk side by side, going downstairs, to see the guys lying on the floor, with blankets covering them.

"Oh! Hwayoung! You look cute!" Minhyuk complimented. She quickly looked away as she could feel eyes on her. She then went towards a pink blanket, guessing that it was her spot since the others had blue blankets.

I.M. sat beside her with a glass of milk and a small plate of cookies. "Have a glass of milk before you go to sleep and a cookie."

He was already munching some and Hwayoung just grabs the glass and one cookie. "Thanks."

"Anytime, sister." He coolly stood up, leaving Hwayoung alone. Hwayoung smiles a little as she looks at the cookie before eating it.

"Hey."

Wonho took the spot beside her, making Hwayoung be nervous.

"Thanks, for letting me stay here tonight. I mean, I should be a burden to you guys." Hwayoung said while looking at Wonho's face, he widens his eyes while shaking his head, totally disagreeing.

"No way! I mean we are happy to have you here, right guys??" Wonho looks at his friends in the kitchen, Shownu's head popped out.

"Right!"

Wonho looks back at Hwayoung, with the "there, I'm right" face. Hwayoung chuckles to see how cute he and his friends are. They then talked for awhile, again making Hwayoung giggle and laugh, whenever she is with Wonho.

"I guess we are really comfortable with each other now till we are having a conversation while lying down, facing each other," Wonho said, with a small smile. Hwayoung looks at the position they are in, Wonho was lying down but his hand was supporting his head to look at Hwayoung at the side.

Hwayoung was facing towards Wonho while lying down, her hair was let down as it was lying on the floor beautifully.

"You should sleep." Wonho said as he tuck a strand of Hwayoung's hair behind her ear. It made Hwayoung's stomach to have butterflies.

"Yeah, you should too. Goodnight, Wonho.. and everyone..." Hwayoung whispered Wonho and the other guys could hear her.

"Is she asleep?" Jooheon teleported beside Wonho, to see the sleeping Hwayoung.

"Yeah.." Wonho whispered while tugging Hwayoung's blanket, then stroking her cheeks, admiring her beauty.

"Somehow, I feel that I should protect her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909 104 12
Available on Ebooks and in Paperback on Amazon. Make sure to get yourself a copy today :) Dream Awards 2021 -- Fanfiction Category -- 1st Place Tim...
3.5K 252 40
[Completed]✓✓✓ "You either get killed by us or turn into one of us" He left her alone after he gave her the last warning.
2.4K 48 17
Chae Hyungwons twin was hidden for years, though she worked as a model. She had to use a fake last name and deal with people telling her she "Looks l...