OH NO I messed up the Naruto...

By nekoninjagirl

She's Nell. She's a 13 year old girl as of today, and she's a Narutard. Her friends are too. They can talk fo... More

OH NO I messed up the Naruto world
I hate running. And charmander?
WHO WANTS TO DIE BECAUSE THEY'RE POKING ME?
Well hello Hokage-sama
I have to live in WHO'S house
I don't need a bobdyguard! Anymore . . .
Test? What test? Damn it don't scare me like that!
Jesus and National yaoi day
Yay I have a ninja team! Wait, what?
EPIC FAIL! And weird ninja stuff.
Clones Ouchys and Deals! Oh My!
Weird a** dream
Getting everyone and explaining. Well that's just lovely.
Finally the stupid picture
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(Part 1)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(part 2)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! OH time for games!(Part 3)
The next morning, fun right?
The magical box of wonder's and Missions! YAY!!
Animal Abuser! and Better missions! Yay! Well maybe.
Ramen, and the news! I hope its good news.
Ouchy Headache!
Their Gummy and the Brain! Don't ask.
Puddle!!!! and more weirdness.
Neko speaking
I'm on a boat with birdies
Walking, and Bunny!!!!!!
All about Haku
Meanie! and I miss mommy :'(
The parents
Hyper chocolate Training time!!!!
Food! and Paper
Jello!!! Its MINE!!!!!!!!!
We practiced.... NOT!
Popcorn? You're kidding me.
I actually get to do something (part 1)
I actually get to do something (part 2)
First impressions
Long night
Just an authors note

Mommy? and My masterpiece!

2.3K 75 3
By nekoninjagirl

You know right now I have this really bad thing called Lazyness sydrome. So yea this is kind of short but hey its something.

Nell: I'm bored!

Neko: What do you want me to do about it?

Nell: Save those poor people that are still hanging on that cliff from last week.

Neko: So continue the story.

Nell: Yes

Neko: They're going to be so mad at me for making them wait just for this.

Naruto: Hey Neko. Hey Nell.

Both of us: Hey Naruto!

Neko: When did i inivite you here?

Naruto: You didn't I got bored.

Neko: Oh no Naruto's bored. I must write something before that apocalypse comes!

Gaatra: By the way, Neko doesn't own the Naruto!

Neko: When did YOU get here? You scared the crap out of me!

Gaara: Shut up or I'll kill you.

Neko: I forgot you were all scarey before you met Naruto. Whatever on with this um thing.

“OK . . . . Wait what the-?” I hear her say.

“Mom? You OK?” I yell into the phone.

“Yea I'm fine.” She says.

“You sure? What's with the what the?”

“Nothing. Something just looked weird. I think it was a mirage. I've never been in a desert before so maybe its the heat.” She rambled.

“OK, so you going to be OK?”

“Yea I see the Sand Village right now.”

“You might want to keep the comes from a different world thing to yourself, mom.”

“What'd you guys say to the Hokage, by the way who is that right now?”

“Well I said my name was Takashme Nell, and Kathy and Payne are my siblings, and our family was killed by ninjas. Also the Hokage is Sarutobi Hiruzen.”

“K so where are we on the story?”

“Well, the stories a little different now. I'm on Kakashi's team, and Sakura got kicked off. And we just finished the survival test thingy like two days ago.”

“Oh so you're not that far, yet. I'll figure something out, and try to get to the Leaf Village.”

“Mom its Konoha and Sunagakure. Not Leaf and Sand.” I say.

“Ops sorry I always forget the Japanese way.”

“Mom, its not 'the Japanese way' its the original way, and the way they say it here.”

“Oh. You know just looking around I don't think I'll see you for awhile.” She sounds kind of worried.

“OK mom, um I'll try to get over there, but um not much I can do. I guess I'll see you when I see you, then.”

“Alright honey, I'll see you later. Take care of my Kakashi while I'm gone.”

“He's not your Kakashi, yet.”

“Got to love that yet.”

“Bye.” How many times am I going to have to say bye?

“Call me if you need me honey. Bye.”

“I will. Bye.” I final just hang up. Then I feel someone poking my shoulder. I turn around to see its Kathy.

“How's mommy? Where is she?” She asks.

“Mom's fine, and she ended up in Sunagakure.”

“Oh good. So she's going to pull an us?”

“Yea she's doing what we did.”

“Cool. I wonder what she's going to do?” Right after she say this Payne, Naruto, and Sasugay finally join the world of the living. Kakashi, and Kin smile at the masterpieces, Hinata giggles, and Kathy and I burst out laughing. Sakura on the other hand starts laughing then stops when she sees my masterpiece.

“Well, well, well. The dead has finally joined the living.”

“What's with the makeup?” Naruto asks angrily.

“I'm surprised they only did this.” Payne says. You know I just now realized Sasugay put a shirt on so you can't she my last thing.

“Oh but can you guess who did who?” I say.

“Well I know you did Sasuke's, and Kathy probably did Naruto's, because you guys have drawn on me way too many times. I just don't know who did mine, but just looking at the girly hand writing its either Sakura or Hinata and maybe Kin-sensei but I don't think she would do this.” He says. He has very girly, like make me want to barf girly, makeup on, and down his arms is Sakura rocks, Ino sucks, and Hinata is the cutest ever.

“Well you're right with the other guys but do you really want to know who drew on you?”

“Yes tell me.”

“Fine. Sakura and I did it.” I say.

“OK? Well that explains this arm.” He points to the Sakura rocks, Ino sucks one.

“Yea. You know Mr. Emo you suck. You covered up my favorite part of my masterpiece.” I say.

“Oh what you wrote on my stomach?” He says kind of mad at me.

“Come on show the world.” I say and look at Kathy and Sakura. They nod getting what I want to do. Well that's weird Sakura's getting my signs. Anyway I nod, and we jump him. After trying for, I don't know a minute, we finally get his shirt off. There for everyone in the house to see was the Sasuke+Payne and Naruto= Sasuke's dream thing in orange, then outlined in green and black, and lastly its all in a big pink heart. Sakura looks so sad that I didn't put her name in it.

“Give me my shirt back.” He kind of sort of well not really yells at us.

“Only if you say you love you new makeover.” I say holding the shirt away from him.

“Fine I'll go get a shirt from upstairs.” He says, and walks away. Damn!

“How do you girls stand makeup?” Naruto randomly shouts. Well by now you're all probably wondering what Kathy did to him. Well she drew a fox going down his arm, put like goth, well I guess you can say goth, anyway so gothic makeup on him, and wrote let's do it like they do on the Discovery channel, well that will be an inside joke.

“If you haven't noticed me and Kathy don't use makeup. Well except on rare occasions, we don't wear makeup.” In fact, I think in my life I've only worn makeup twice, and those were to dances.

“You guys should go try, and clean that off.” Kathy says.

“Fair warning, Naruto, the marker probably won't come off right away.” Payne says as he heads upstairs.

“God damn it! Why can't I get this stuff off!” We hear Duckbutt yell. So they clean up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 2.3K 32
I love Gaara so I took a shot at writing him. Hope it isn't to bad. All rights go to their respectful owners.
4.8K 201 17
Temari and Tenten were adopted because there real family left them behind on there adopted family porch both girls meet once but they have forgotten...
288K 7.9K 50
Sora has a dark past. her family abused her. she was a member of the Hisha clan. one of the most powerful and feared clans. Sora hatted her clan due...
150K 2.4K 22
Naruko pretends to be a boy with the Name "Naruto" being to that it will keep her safe from the village she lives in. Naruko gets past trials with t...