Mr. Sad Face || Ciel X Reader...

By I_am_deleted_

"Why are you so sad?" Sometimes, people can be extremely sad without reason. They can live without a single s... More

Introduction
Opening Up A Q&A
His Sweetheart, A Sweet Angel of Darkness
~•Darling•~
The Ball
How Sweet- Wait, What?!
Call Me Alois
I Want Lemon Cake
Shall We Dance?
Exactly The Same Thing I Want from You
Read! Important!!!
Alois Ending
Ciel Ending
Honey Get the Gun, I'm Going in Headfirst
This Is Just.....
Announcement
The Black Thorns of Hell
Oops! Did I Lie to You? Sorry Not Sorry!
The Battle for Love
2ND ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm Crying?
Are All Kuuderes Evil? Yes; When They Want to Be
Blast from the Future. Oh, Wait, did I say that Wrong?
The Story of Hans the Chair
HAPPY EARLY NATIONAL KUROSHITSUJI DAY!!!
A Little Self-Advertising Here
Itsy Bitsy Spider- Oh Wait, My Bad
Can't We Just....Aww!
It's Lizzie's Turn
Thunder Madness
You're Not Going to Judge Author-chan, Right?
Here Comes My Doom, There Goes My Pride
SORRY BUT IT'S WORTH WISHING ON MY GRAVE!!!!
Again......NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's Such an Angel~! Omigosh! She's Such a Sebastian!
Oh Wait... I AM Stupid.
Ooh!!!!
Um, Awkward...
Why Demons Weren't Meant to Go to Church
If Sebastian Went Without Kittens
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Mr. Sad Face's Theme
The Real Reason Why Claude Killed Alois
Avery's World of Black Butler
How to Be Like Ciel Phantomhive
SebaCiel- Wait shit
...
I Gave Mr. Sad Face a New Cover
★ Tags Are For...Burritos ★

Let's Play

683 12 7
By I_am_deleted_

You were in Ciel's study, reading a book. It was quiet. Too quiet.

Ciel wasn't particular with quiet. Either the servants were breaking or burning something or Elizabeth was yelling his name. Something wasn't right.

"_____, where did Elizabeth go?" Ciel finally asked you.

"She had to go home after our little walk, Master. I think she fell or something and hurt herself." You replied.

Ciel gave out a, "huh." He continued his work.

You tried not to giggle but it wasn't easy. Elizabeth didn't do too much of a good job not screaming or not showing deep marks or even trying to kill you.

If only you and Ciel were close. So far, he only knew you were a maid dedicating your kindness after he helped you. Two years ago....

~Falshback~

[Your PoV)

I was running. Those men who my father hired to kill me were closing up on me. I was petrified.

I hid in the darkness of an alley. The darkness didn't hide me much.

Finally, I saw one of them close up on me, with a gun in his hand. "Ready to see your mother?" He said.

"I didn't want to have to do, but..." I stood up bravely and let out a bloodcurdling shrill scream. He covered his ears. "Shut up!!" He yelled.

I didn't stop. Someone was bound to hear me and call Scotland Yard. Please. Someone, anyone.

Nobody was out here. Of course, who'd be out in the afternoon? I thought sarcastically.

Finally, the man grabbed me by my (hair length) (hair color) and stared into my (eye color) eyes.

"You're very courageous. For a little girl." He sighed. He pointed the gun at me. "Too bad you get to die at such a young age."

BANG!

I flinched. But the bullet never reached me. I opened my eyes to see a butler all dressed in black, and a young richly-dressed noble.

The butler smiled at me. "So sorry, but I find it very ill-mannered to point a gun at such a lovely young lady. Wouldn't you agree?" He said to the man hired to kill me.

I fell to the ground as the man let me go. The boy helped me up and I began to blush. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"What's your name?"

"U-um, (full name)."

"Well, miss ______, I am Ciel Earl Phantomhive. Where are your parents?"

I gulped. "Um, I have a father but I don't know where my mother is."

"Well, should we take you home?"

I wanted to say no, but I didn't have anywhere else to go, and I didn't want to burden Ciel with my issues because we just met.

"Can I come with you?" I asked.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I could help! I know how to clean and cook and garden, I could do everything, you wouldn't have to worry about me. Just don't make me go back to the man who wants me dead. I have nowhere else to go. Please, sir? Please let me come with you. This can be my repayment for you saving my life."

I didn't know what I was doing. I was also scared of what he'd say.

He looked at me. "Alright, you can help my servants do their job before they get hurt or even worse, killed by Sebastian."

I smiled. "Thank you."

Ever since then, you promised Ciel you'd do anything to make him happy, at any cost.

"Master Ciel," You began, closing your book, "are you happy?"

Ciel shrugged. He wasn't really listening. You needed to take drastic actions before it was too late.

You needed to district him from all of his problems. It was your sworn duty as a Phantomhive maid.

You decided to play a game with a high wager. "Let's play a game, Master."

Ciel looked up from his work. "What kind of game, _____?"

"Any game you want. If I win, you'll have to do something for me. If you win, same thing. So how about it, Master?" You asked. Ciel seemed intrigued.

Yes!

Meanwhile, Author-chan is sitting in a tree, watching you with her binoculars. "Yes! I've officially broken the fourth wall! Now, all I need is some glue." She clarified.

"I say we play a game of chess." Ciel said. "Very well, Master." You said.

You took out the chessboard. "Let's play."

Yes! I broke it! I broke it! I broke the fourth wall!!!! Ahem, we shall see who wins. But of course, it's hard to decide who's the dominant and who's the submissive in this relationship. You are kinda powerful, but what if Ciel showed you a side no one else knew about? Argh! So many ideas, nothing to do with them!!!! Story of my stupid pathetic life. Yeah, me lifu sucks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 491 18
Life had never been easy for you, your parents were killed by villains when you were young, you were raised in the mountains. One day, a group of peo...
575K 21.2K 63
Keigo Takami, Number 2 Hero in Japan and Japan's heartthrob. The hero who broke all the rules to make them his own. The guy who could have as many gi...
235K 6.1K 15
Stunned in the doorway of Hawk's bedroom, L/N Y/N or known as Hero Winter Lady sees her fiance's on the bed with another woman. The Ice Hero runs to...
4.6K 116 20
Obi-Wan Kenobi is dead. Except he's not. And Anakin Skywalker doesn't know how to cope with the crushing betrayal. "He knows he shouldn't hurt himsel...