Killing Stalking-KMS

By LittleToxxic

-COMPLETE- (Female Reader x Sangwoo x Bum) Sangwoo takes you shopping for a dress, but your broken ankles are... More

Lucky You
You liar!
Punishment
Playtime
Rainy Morning
I Love You
Nightmare
I Love You Too
Monster
No Way Out
Bum's Choice
Sirens
Daddy's Boy
EXTRAS: Scars
Friendship
Sangwoo Jr.
Ferris Wheel
Momma
Teddy Bear-Part 1
Teddy Bear-Part 2
Boyfriend Material
No More Pretending
Maybe
Date
Bonding
Pictures
Unloved
Regrets
What if
Always
Yang Seungbae
Stormy Night
Your Father's Son
Junior's Perversion
Lies
She's So Tired-Finale
Epilogue- Happy Family
Sangwoo for Christmas-Oneshot

Now or Never

11.9K 359 262
By LittleToxxic

The months pass quicker than before especially when you and Bum laugh the lonely days away making lists in the air about what you both will do once you are free. The thought and taste of freedom are intoxicating, but there is still apprehension in Bum's heart, the stabbing feeling that he is betraying Sangwoo. It was a feeling that you had to bury inside you as well.

"Will you still love me once we are outside?" Bum asks again. That fear of being left alone terrorizing him as it always does. You roll on top of him caging him in your arms as he turns his blushing face away from you.

"Yes, Bum. I'll love you even more because we will be free." You kiss his cheek and then nibble on his neck. He lets out a delectable little moan and you are unable to keep yourself from fondling between his legs. "You can continue wearing skirts if you want too." You tug his skirt up and begin massaging his cock that is so hard already under his panties.

He whimpers breathlessly in pleasure, 'I-I want you to taste me."

Your lips curve into a smirk as your tongue begins to torture his skin, raising his shirt, circling his nipples, his navel, until you yank the frilly underwear down and take him into your mouth. His moans are loud and he takes hold of your hair, pushing himself between your lips. His taste is heavenly and you love how perfectly his cock fits in your mouth. In minutes, Bum gushes into your throat taking you by surprise, making you choke. You sit up with cum dribbling from the corner of your lips.

"I need to teach you self-control, Bum," You scold jokingly

He props on his elbows and chews his lower lip in embarrassment, "I couldn't keep it in."

You let out a short laugh and begin to stroke his cock again, "Let's get it hard again because I want it inside me." Biting back a moan, Bum drops back on the futon.

-------------------------------

The plans to escape Sangwoo are in motion and all you do is wait for the perfect opportunity and time to execute it. You are always conscious of the fact that Sangwoo is stronger, faster, and his legs work perfectly. You behave and do all Sangwoo asks without complaint and you rest your feet as much as you can too. You don't doubt Bum, but his uncertainty, especially on the nights that Sangwoo is extra sweet in his lovemaking, is troubling. When Sangwoo's hips are caring to his petite frame, and when he whispers those sweet nothings in his ear, that is when Bum's doubt is the worst. He cries and cries because although he denies it, he still loves him.

"I-I don't think I can do it."

You brush his bangs up and kiss his forehead, "You have to be strong for me, Bum."

"What happens if we fail?"

You try not to think about that because it's not just Bum who feels that same uncertainty, the same pangs of betrayal. You grew up with Sangwoo...he was like your baby brother. You still love him too, but you try to find strength in the fact that Sangwoo will never stop. His all-consuming rage will continue feeding his murderous habit and he is going to take you and Bum with him.

---------------------------------

Sangwoo returns from home early evening with a bottle of Jack Daniel's and the moment he enters the kitchen you can already tell he is pissed off. After months of planning, the chance you've been waiting for is finally here....if he gets drunk enough. You are setting the table for dinner when he barks orders to Bum to get him a glass.

"Is something wrong, Sangwoo?" You ask placing down the dinner plates on the placemats. "Your home early."

His cheeks are lightly flushed because he has been drinking, which makes his mood even deadlier. He snatches the glass from Bum's hand and ruffles his hair sitting crossed legged on the tiny little table of his childhood. He slams the whiskey bottle and glass on its scratched surface.

"I got fired from my job," He says pouring the golden liquid into the ice-cubed filled glass, "What do you think about that?"

He pins you with his gaze and you know he is waiting for the wrong answer, to see your true feelings on your expression, so he can vent his rage out on you. You trace the vertical scar on your neck and search for the right answer to feed his ego.

"I think it's terrible. You do so much for us in keeping us dressed and fed."

He scowls doubtfully but seems to like the answer because he takes a swig of his whiskey and doesn't stop until the ice is hitting his lips. Bum glances at you anxiously as you saunter towards him in your broken gait. He eyes you firmly when you sit on the opposite side of the little table.

"I mean it, Sangwoo. They don't deserve someone as valuable as you." You've become such a good liar.

He narrows his eyes at you as Bum glances worriedly at the brothy stew and then back at you.

"Bum, get me another glass," he orders, his intense gaze never lifting from you. Bum does as he is told and walks shakily towards him. "C'mon Bum, faster!"

Sangwoo takes the glass from his clutch and Bum returns to the stew with sweat beading on his brow. Sangwoo pours whiskey on the empty glass and slides it towards you. He drinks in silence as you sip on the sour liquid. By his fourth glass, Sangwoo is already hammered. You look over your shoulder at Bum and motion something at him with a tilt of your head. Bum excuses himself to go the bathroom and you stare back at Sangwoo, at how his pronounced Adam's apple moves when he drinks. How handsome he is even when he is drunk.

"What the fuck you keep staring at, YN?" Sangwoo asks taking off his t-shirt, "You want to fuck me or something?"

"Yes," You say with faltering.

"You little whore," He says with a chuckle and gestures you with the crook of his finger.

Your heart is beating so fast because there are many ways this night can end. There are so many ways you can try to kill him, but will you be able to do it? He slides against the wall as you remove your white blouse as slowly and provocatively as you can. It's only a matter of time before he notices that Bum is not in the kitchen where he belongs. He unbuckles his belt and yanks the buttons of his jeans, freeing his erection. You crawl to him and straddle him, raising your hips as he digs his fingers into your flesh steadying you. The thick head of his member is right in your entrance about to stretch you when he glances over your shoulder to see Bum's swivel chair empty. The stew gurgling in its boil.

"Bum! Hurry up in there! The stew is boiling!"

As soon as that sentence is over he nails his cock into you. You grimace and you begin to move over him, feeling the pressure of his invasion in your womb. Sangwoo groans when you lean in to kiss his neck and he glances fuzzily to find that Bum hasn't returned. He shoves you off him and stands up, yanking his jeans.

"Where in hell are you, Bum?!"

He walks drunkenly to the stove and turns it off. His erection bulges from under his jeans. He rubs his chest as he goes to the bathroom. Your legs ache when you stand up hurriedly.

"I want you to fuck with us, Bum," He says into the door.

He stands there waiting for his answer and you grab the butcher knife and lodge in the lower back elastic of your skirt. When Bum doesn't answer, he kicks the door open and glares at you.

"Where is, Bum?!"

You shrug, anxiety beginning to take a hold of you, "In the room?"

You follow steadily behind him, praying your ankles don't cramp up before time.

He turns on the light and he isn't there. Anger makes his jaw tick.

"Bum!" Sangwoo calls again this time more threateningly

"I-I am down here, Sangwoo," Bum says from the basement.

"What the hell are you doing down there?" He questions, opening the basement door. "Who said you could go down there, huh? Are you deaf, don't you hear me calling you?"

"I-I am sorry."

Sangwoo notices the dejected tone in his voice. He takes two steps down the stairs and from the farthest wall you rush at him and lunge your entire body weight before he even sees it coming. You both tumble down the stairs, the adrenaline pumps furiously in your ears. All Bum can do is watch as he lands first with a grunt and then you. With no time to think about the pain your move on top of him, straddling him, and lift the knife that dug into your back with your fall, high in the air and aim to stab it in his naked chest.

Without control Bum screams, "YN, Don't!"

He can't do it. He can't betray Sangwoo.

You hesitate with the knife tight in your hand and Sangwoo elbows you across the face. You slide across the concrete floor with a yelp.

"You were going to kill me you little bitch!" He spats and rushes at you with a sprained ankle. The aching on your face doesn't give you the chance to react fast enough and soon Sangwoo has his large hands circling your throat, squeezing hard before you can even call out Bum's name.

Horror shakes Bum's entire body as he runs to Sangwoo, pulling his arms away, as you try to fight him off, drowning in your own blood that pools inside your mouth.

"Sangwoo, no!"

"B-bum," You grunt as his grip tightens. You claw at the skin in his forearm, you kick in the air as your temples pulse, but all he does is squeeze and squeeze.

Bum begins to hit him across the back with balled fists, anything to divert his anger from you, but it doesn't work. He eyes the knife that has flown only inches away from Sangwoo's feet, but before he can think about doing anything Sangwoo punches him away, sending him flying back.

"This bitch doesn't' want to be part of our family anymore, so I am going to give her the pleasure of leaving it."

Your breath comes in gasping pants as your chest constricts. You turn red and your eyes feel like they are going to pop out of your skull. Still, you kick, scratch and the life begins to drain from your body. Just as you begin to blackout Sangwoo stops abruptly. You wheeze holding your throat as oxygen enters you painfully.

"Fuck. I can't do it. I can't fucking kill you because I love you. Damn it." He laughs manically gripping his hair.

Bum holds his gushing bloody nose and drags himself towards you. You're stiff, still panting hard unable to sit up or even move. Sangwoo grabs the knife and walks over to you. He squats beside you and slices the knife from under your eye to your cheek, "No use to keep this face pretty anymore."

You cannot even scream as the pain in your chest and face holds you rigid.

"Sangwoo no." Bum begs at his feet

Sangwoo licks the knife tasting your blood and stares down at Bum and a softness takes over his features. He rubs his head affectionately, "You truly love me, Bum. You saved me from her." He sits him up from the arms and wipes away the blood on his nose with his hand. "She betrayed our family, Bum. We have to kill her."

You moan painfully as the blood from your gash trickles into your eyes. You drag yourself away, trying to find anything, grasping around for anything to hit him with.

"Please forgive her," Bum cries squeezing Sangwoo forearm, "Just this once."

"No, Bum, no more chances," Sangwoo says shaking his head and he uncurls Bum's fingers and forces him to grab the knife, "I can't kill her, so you have to do it. "

"No."

"Yes, Bum. Do it for us. Show me how much you love me."

___________________

~This story is coming to an end soon! Thanks so much for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.1K 26
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—…π—„π–Ύπ—‹ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 π—π—ˆπ—†π–Ίπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋...
115K 3.8K 63
(Multi MHA X reader, will include polyamory) Warning, this story contains mature themes and triggers, including but not limited to abuse, rape, murde...
148K 2.8K 19
Sangwoo x Fem Reader: Y/n was a regular girl, she wasn't particularly smart or popular, but that didn't stop Sangwoo from desiring her. Sangwoo and y...
774 15 7
Yoon Bum X reader X Oh Sangwoo Will not be continued Killing Stalking This is not a story that is for light hearted people. There will be sensitive...