You Make Me Space Bound (Emin...

By vleggett98

Eminem is admired by millions. He was my hero and Ronnie's. Can the man who changed hip hop forever, change t... More

love is the most heartbreaking thing of all
introductions-edited
mini shady-edited
hoping for a chance-edited
....love that name-edited
mini meets big-edited
two can play at that game-edited
angel meets the boys-edited
shadys back-edited
it doesnt matter.-edited
apologies-edited
safe, loved, even just for a moment-edited
not an update.
mean the things you say-edited
clarification(still not an update)
lips of an angel-edited
not an update
big strong marshmallow-edited
home-edited
contentment-edited
accidents-edited
like a family
dreams, hopes, goals
could not ask for more
all that matters
IMPORTANT-not an update though
when im with you
crash and burn
trusting you
children dont play games
promises
not an update-sorry
mr. and mrs. mathers
we'll be okay...
odd feelings
i won't let anyone else hurt you
broken beauty
nothing could keep us apart
not an update sorry!!
how its meant to be
epilogue

show me-edited

2.8K 70 10
By vleggett98

London POV

"London, we need to talk."

Shit. Oh God. What happened.

"Um, okay?"

"I have to go on the road for a month or so."

"As in like touring?"

"Yeah, and I’ll call you every day to talk to you."

He fumbles with his fingers that are placed in his lap. I scoot closer to him on the couch and wrap my arms around him.

"I don't want to leave," he mumbles into my shoulder.

"Marshall, you'll come back. Besides, do you know how many lives you're going to make performing? You're fans love you so much."

"I know, I owe everything to my fans. But I'm going to miss the girls. I'm going to miss you."

"They'll miss you too honey. And they'll be right here when you get back."

"Will you?" His head lifts to look me in the eye.

"Yes Marshall. I will be right here when you get back. And everything can go back to normal."

"Promise?"

"I promise Marsh."

THREE WEEKS LATER

*buzz*

"Hey baby."

"Angel, my God I miss you," Marshall's voice crackles over the speaker.

“I miss you too baby. How is everything?"

"It’s good I'm tired but good."

I pull my jacket closer to my body. Detroit this time of year is uncaringly cold.

"And is...everything else okay?"

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"No, I just worry about you. I've heard that sometimes you touring triggers..." I worry about him but I don't want him to feel like I'm treating him like a baby.

"My addiction? Yeah it does, but then I just look at my phone and feel better."

"Your phone?" I knew people grew attached to devices but damn.

"Yeah, the girls made this, like, slide show thingy and it shows pictures of you and them as my wallpaper."

"Awe Marshall that's adorable. And if you ever need me, to talk you down or anything you know I'm here right?"

"Yeah baby I do."

I hear a loud crash and jerk my head up to see the man in front of me ran into the magazine rack on the side walk.

Magazines are scattered everywhere, "babe? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. My lunch is almost up so I gotta go."

"Okay baby, I love you."

"Uh, yeah you too." My body feels numb as I bend over to pick up the magazine from the side walk. It can't be.

Marshall POV

I hang up the phone, London sounds different. Maybe she's just stressed, but I'm going to surprise her tonight. I'm not supposed to be home for another week but some shows got canceled and I was going to go to her place and make a date night for us.

I hop off the plane and get into my car that was parked at the airport. I drive to her house and unlock the door. Taking off my jacket I lay it down on the table by the door.

I walk into the kitchen and jump when I see London sitting at the kitchen table.

"Angel! I didn't think you would be home."

She isn't moving just sitting there. Isn't she happy to see me? Why isn't she saying anything?

I walk over and put my hand on her shoulder, but she flinches away from me. What the fuck?

"Don't touch me." Her voice is cold and flat. And when she turns to look at me her eyes are tinged with red.

"Why? Why Marshall? Just tell me why."

"Why, what London? What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"

"Maybe it’s because I figured out your little game."

"Game? What are you talking about?" I can feel the frustration rising in me. She won’t answer my questions!

"The little game where you act like you love me."

My eyes pinch, "London I do love you."

"Yeah? Cause it sure looks like you were getting real close to her."

She throws a magazine at my face. Looking at the cover I see pictures of me, and a girl. We're laughing and smiling, and the next picture is of me with my hand on her back. No. No. No.

"London this isn’t-"

"What it looks like? Don't pull that bullshit with me. Cause it sure looks like while you were on 'tour' you got pretty chummy with some other chick. While I sat at home worrying about you and wishing you were with me!" Her eyes show pain, and tears roll down her face as she tries to keep from screaming at me.

"London, she is an old friend. And before you say anything! I know it looks like we were too close for comfort. But she is a really good friend of mine. I didn't think about how it would look, or how it would make you feel."

"No Marshall you didn't think! Dammit Marshall! You didn't think that your girlfriend sitting at home would have a problem with you being out with some other girl??"

"She isn't another girl London. She's a friend. I would never do that to you baby," I grab her arm, "angel look at me. Please stop crying, it breaks my heart. I would never hurt you like that. I love you London. You and only you. God I love you so much it hurts."

She looks up at me, her face is flushed, I kiss the tears away from her face, tasting the salt.

"I love you baby. So fucking much." I lean down and capture her lips with mine. One hand slips to her hip and the other is tangled in her hair pushing her face closer to mine. She runs her hands over my short hair, my shoulders, and her fingers trail over my bicep and down my chest.

She pulls away, "show me."

"What?"

"Show me I'm the only one. Show me you love me Marshall."

I just about collapsed at the way she looked at me, the way she whispered for me to show her, but I stood up taller and carried her upstairs.

I kissed her slowly, not wanting to rush, and before long she was clawing at my shirt so I took it off. She pushes on my chest a little and just sits there staring at me for a minute.

"Angel, we don't have to do this."

"No, I want to. Sometimes it just hits me how beautiful you are."

I smile at her before lifting her to me to kiss. I move my lips against hers, her tongue and mine fight for dominance as she wraps her legs around me. I push her into the bed, and unbutton her shirt, I push it off her and slip off her jeans. My breath catches in my throat at the sight before me. Her skin is taut across her body, it’s smooth and perfect. I sit her up and turn her around so she's facing away from me. I swipe her long hair over her shoulder; I trail my fingers down her back.

"Marshall, don't."

"Angel, you are beautiful; in every way. These scars show who you are, I don't like how you got them but I love them none the less."

She arches her back as I unclasp her bra. Turning her over I lay her down and gasp at the sight in front of me.

"London, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on. And I love you so much more than I could ever express in words."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

And I did. I showed her how much I loved her all night long.

Okay guys...I'm really sorry if it was super bad. I wanted this scene but I didn't want graphic scenes. I just wanted to show more development in their relationship and I hope it showed. I hope I did okay...but thanks for reading, please vote? And comment what you think? Much love to you all. As always check out my other stories, and follow me on instagram/twitter @vleggett98 you can also Kik me what you thought @torileggett98. Again sorry if it was horrible...
Xoxo
-me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.7K 54
"It's like an explosion every time I hold you, I wasn't joking when I told you you take my breath away. You're a supernova..." Riley Stuart, upcomin...
359K 12.6K 162
Tessa Sanchez Black is an singer from California. She's worked with many talanted people like Jay z, Beyoncé, Nas, LL cool J, Janet Jackson, Lil Kim...
20.5K 611 72
7 years later, life has completely changed for Marshall and Amanda. Will they get back together or Move on to different people while still being craz...
16.2K 461 23
but when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are