Dramance

By hueofhufflepuff

Four girls, dramatic lives. Kelsey isn't having the best year. Getting bullied at school and having a secret... More

Dramance
Chapter 7: flying high
Chapter 8: suprise!
Chapter 9: What A Stalker!
Chapter ten: busted!
Chapter 11: New York New york
Chapter 12: Train ride
Chapter 13: Six cold hours of school
Chapter 14: truth comes out
Chapter 15: awkward...
Chapter 16: moms house
Chapter 17: fun projects
Chapter 18: truth or dare?
Chapter 19: the talk
Chapter 20: memories
Chapter 21: he likes me, he likes me not
Chapter 22: dating again
Chapter 23: Jason Bradley everwhere
Chapter 24: fun times
Chapter 25: the tree house
Chapter 26: a walk around the park
Chapter 27: attack
chapter 28: fireworks.
chapter 29: It's on (Part 1)
Chapter 30: It's on (part 2)
Chapter 31: I hope you're happy
Chapter 32: secrets are exposed
Chapter 33: decisions
Chapter 34: Poor me
Chapter 35: Boyfriend Land
Chapter 36: If Only
Chapter 37: Valentines Dance

Chapter 6: The secret is revealed

150 9 1
By hueofhufflepuff

-Brianna-

The garage smells like old rotten shoes and Doritos. Doritos? I are serious?! Tommy is hiding snacks in OUR garage? Like, come on! The last thing I need is some stupid fat ass like Tommy messing up our garge. "I swear if he just wants to live with us cause of the storage in our garage then- SHIT!" I trip on a bucket and fall into a pile of clothes.

Awesome.

I stand up and drop the sneakers. I trudge over to the door. "Tommy!" I shout. "What is it Bree?" Tommy complains. "Why the hell is there some much shit in the garage?" I ask furiously. "Watch your mouth Bree?" "Oh, what are you going to do about it? GROUND ME?!" I shout. "Just take your Doritos and go do what you were doing."

I shut my door. I pick up my phone and start listening to music. "RADIO ACTIVE RADIO ACTIVE!" I shout. "Hun, could you turn that down?!" "Sorry mom!' I shout. I begin cleaning up my room. "I feel it in my, AHHHHH!" I trip.

Again

I completely forgot about my fort! I mean I was so busy that I-, wait I could hide in my fort until dinner! That sounds stupid, but what can I say, I LOVE BUILDING THEM!

I grab my phone and crawl into the almost damaged opening. I can't see anything for a moment but then, I see my lava lamp and books and my reading pillow. I look up, the white blanket covers the ceiling. I grab the tiny pillow that blocked the entrance and sit in the middle of the tall fort. I smile, taking it all in. Then my phone buzzes. It's Kristina.

Kristina: sup gurl! I hav 2 tell u something!
Brianna: OMG, REALLY! Tell me.
Kristina: Prom is in three weeks!
Brianna: Ahhhh! I can't wait!
Kristina: let's go shopping this weekend!
Brianna: Kk
Kristina: I gtg byeeee. Ily times a billy! Bye Bree bee!
Brianna: bye! Ilyyyy times a billy 2! Bye Kristina cupcake!

I go on Instagram. I look at my followers, 467 almost at 500! Yay!

I think about prom. Will Lance ask me out? I doubt that. I will just go with Ruby, Payton, Kristina, Milly and Rose. That sounds good.

"Honey, time for dinner!" Mom shouts. "Alright coming!" I shout.

Time to confront Tommy.

I sit down at the table. I barely touch the parsley or noodles. Mom eats peacefully while TOMMY gobbles it up. I only eat the noodles and sit quietly again. I excuse myself. The weekend is coming to an end and I need to make the best out of the last hours. I excuse my self and go "up" stairs. I shut the bathroom door to make it look like I shut the door. I go half way down the steps to listen to mom and Tommy.

"So, how are you." "Good!". The conversation continues. I notice the laptop on the counter. I need to make a distraction. I walk into the kitchen casually. I grab an apple and the laptop and run up stair.

"Let's find out what you have been up to Tommy." I mumble under my breath.

I look at the website and see a conversation.

Tommy: oh Clarissa, I can't wait to see you tomorrow for our date!
Clarissa: will Judy know?
Tommy: nope.

I stop there.

Tommy is cheating on my mom?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 70 30
Exams are done, and summer is finally here! Macy and her friends are ready to party hard and some are hoping to forget and some want to forget last s...
4 girls By Ashiyahreadss

General Fiction

93 4 21
"All we have is each other..." This story is about 4 different girls and their lively hoods. The up's and downs of being a teenager and plenty more.
I'm Fine By ~Alana~

Teen Fiction

399 25 15
The Carter Series ( Book One) (COMPLETED) Welcome to the life of four young girls. Their parents don't want them, one is depressed, and etc. Come al...
296 0 33
Two young girls are given up for adoption by a new family. Both girls have no clue why or what they are with this new family. As the journey keeps go...