Lauren Imagines

By HoldUpJack

Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG More

Sleep Wrecker
Starring Contest
Work From Home
Running
Coffee
Meeting Her
The Song That Changed Everything
Stars
Tired
'Her' Album
Trust Issues
Freak
Nose Kisses
Tell Me What You Believe
Her beauty
Blind Love Pt. 1
Fake Sleeping Helps With Love
Into You
Blind Love Pt. 2
Surprise
Its Kinda Obvious You Oblivious Idiot
Waking Her Up
Making Her Smile
The Dream
Under The Covers
Eyes
I Miss You's
Just A Wave Goodbye
Savior
Thunder
Mess
Mess Pt.2
OCD
Don't Hurt Her More.
Sick
Injured
Don't Be Beautiful
Puppies
Simply Ended...?
I'm Not Okay
Robbers
Sad
H.O.T
Never Stop
I'm Not Sorry I Loved You
Spider
Once In A Life Time Event
Scared To Touch Her
What's A Soulmate?
It Was All For Me
Follow This Trail
Playing With Her Hair
Falls On Stage
3 AM Phone Call
Her Time
I Love Her Okay?
She Ditches School For Me
Telling A Puppy My Secrets
Throwing Apples
Embarrassing And Funny
Pray For Manchester
Pray For Manchester.2
She Was Trying To Keep Me Safe
Ringtones
Waiting
Pool Party
Zodiac Love
Cuddles Denied
She Just Loves Knowing
Leo Love
All She Did Was Fall
Kiss My Boo Boo's Away
Donut
Mine
Hiding
Lost In The Storm
I Loved You
First Kiss At A Party
The Last Of The Star Makers
Do You Ever Just...
Soulmate Searching Pt: 1
Pizza Stealing Green Eyed Monster
Kissy Kiss
Natural Beauty
Soulmate Searching Pt: 2
Soulmate Searching Pt: 3
Soulmate Searching Pt. 4
Soulmate Searching Pt: 5
Humble.
I Don't See It
Who Are You
Sick Little Nugget
Poking To Seduction
Being Smooth
Taking Care Of Drunk Ally
La Vie En Rose
Too Good At Goodbyes
I Can't With You
She Finds Out
If You Could...
Instagram Stories
Bad Dreams
Handwriting
I'll Fight It For You Pt. 1
Echo
You there?
You Have Two Options
What Have I Done
Don't X It Out
Drunk Ally Ruined It
What. Did. You. Do.

The Pencil

19K 425 153
By HoldUpJack

Your P.O.V:

I was currently in English class, the last class of the day, and I feel a sudden tap on my shoulder. When the teacher turns her back I look behind me to see the most popular girl in school.
Lauren Jauregui.

"Yeah?" I whisper.

"Can I borrow a pencil? I swear I'll give it back." she says with a hopeful smile. I hide my blush and nod.

When I turn back around to grab an extra one I smile. I really like Lauren but she's everyone's dream girl, and shes straight. Also I'm invisible to everyone else so I'm just happy she talked to me.

When I turn back around, I hand her the pencil and smile.

"Keep it" I whisper and turn back around.

The bell rings and everyone, even the teacher, dashed out of the classroom. I start packing my stuff up when in the corner of my eye I see Lauren beside me and her group behind her by the door. I look up and smile at her.

"Hey Lauren what's up?" she smiles back and lightly blushes.

"I wanted to thank you for giving me your pencil. That was really sweet of you." she says.

"Its no problem Lauren, I over heard someone say that this was your favorite class so.." I smile at her and continue packing my stuff.

"Well thank you so much. Can I give you my number? So I can somehow repay you in the future." she asks. I look up to see her with a blush and a big smile on her face.

Before I could give her the the piece of paper with my number on it. Her boyfriend, brad, walks in. I quickly hide the paper in her pocket when brad gets distracted.

"Lauren! Come on, Lets go!" he says while walking over. When he notices me he slams my body into the side of the table and chuckles. I don't make a sound but I grip the desk in pain. I look to see dinah and ally, two from her group, glaring at him while the other two in her group, normani and camila, give me sad looks. What catches me off guard is a lauren, she is steaming mad and it looks like shes drilling holes into the back of brads head. I know that they all can't do anything because brads dad runs the school but I give them all a smile anyways and mouth 'its okay'.

"Well​, well, well, what a surprise! Its my punching bag! I'm surprised that your still standing since yesterday was pretty intense." He says as he smacks the middle of my back which causes me to take a knee. Luckily lauren was sick yesterday so she didn't see how bad it was. I groan and see the girls behind lauren, their holding her back. Brads back is still turned away from them so he doesn't know what's going on behind him.

My mind is buzzing with questions. She never gets angry when he hurts others when shes around, yeah she flinches when he hits them or gives him a glare when he wont stop, but this is different.

He grabs me by the back of my shirt and throws me on the ground. My head hits the corner of the table and I scream in pain while clutching the injury. He laughs and rolls his eyes.

"Come on y/l/n! That's all you can handle?" he looks out the window when something catches his eye and I see lauren trying to hit him with everything in sight. The girls are covering her mouth and ripping things out of her hands. When she looks at me, I shake my head and she calms down a bit.

The girls let go of her when brad was about to turn around and they all gave him a fake smile.

"Ready to go to the party babe?" he asks and I roll my eyes. I rest my head on the floor and listen.

"Actually the girls and I have a project to do for this class before we leave so I wont be able to make it." she states calmly.

"Alright cool. See you guys later" he turns around and as he's passing by he gives me one swift stomp in the stomach.

"Bye meat bag" when he walks out of the room lauren puts her finger to her mouth and walks over to the window. I hear a engine roar to life and slowly fade away.

Suddenly lauren pulls me up and starts checking my head as the rest of the girls lift my shirt to examine my injury's. I hear gasps and lauren looks at them.

"Girls is it really tha- OH MY GOD" I raise and eyebrow and look at my body and see its covered in blue and purple bruises.

"Oh that's what your talking about" I say.

"What the hell happened to you?" dinah asks as she checks my most recent bruises.

"Its fine, it was just a little friendly fun yesterday." I say as I roll my shirt down and stand up.

"Y/n" I look at Lauren and she takes my hand into hers.

"He's abusing you! You cant let him do that!" I smile at her worried form and squeeze her hand.

"Its okay lauren. I'm use to it." I let go of her hand and pack all of my stuff into my bag, A sudden question pops into my mind.

"Hey, aren't you guy doing an EP project for your music class?" I ask.

"Yep! Its super fun!" camila says and I giggle at her cuteness.

"That's good! I can't wait for you girls to compete in the contest!"

"Yeah! We do have one problem through..." normani says which causes me to turn to them.

"What's that?"

"We don't know how to use the recording equipment! Or how to make a cd cover! Or how to make the music for it! Or-" I cut off the worried ally and I get an idea.

"Well...what if I help you?" Everyone looks at me shocked and lauren is about to protest until​ I cut her off.

"I would happily do this for you guys" I say and they engulf me in a hug. I yelp in pain and they quickly apologize.

"Well what's your name?"

"Its dinah, lauren, all-"

"No No No I mean your band name!" I say with a laugh.

"Fifth Harmony!"

"Well Fifth Harmony...lets get to work"

//////////

Its been a couple hours and we're at my house recording and making music for their songs. My parents are gone for a trip so I'm home alone for the week. We're planning on stay up all night because its due Monday and its Friday now.

As the girls are in front of each microphone I give them a thumbs up. Soon music starts to play.

Ally:

That's my girl.

Yeah.

Who's been working so damn hard, you got that head on overload.

Got yourself this flawless body, aching now from head to toe.

Normani:

Ain't nothing, Ain't nothing.

Ally:

All my ladies 'round the world.

Normani:

Ain't nothing, Ain't nothing.

Dinah:

Good girls better get bad.

Camila and Lauren:

You been down before.
You been hurt before.
You got up before.
You'll be good to go.
Good to go.

Normani:

Density said it,
You gotta get up and get it.
Get mad independent, don't you ever forget it.
Got some dirt on your shoulder,
Let me brush it off for ya.
If your with me put your flag high.
That's my girl.

Everyone:

That's my girl.
That's my girl.
That's my girl.

Camila:

Whatcha wait-

Suddenly camilas voice cracks and she blushes in embarrassment.

I stop the music and laugh.

"Don't laugh at my pain!" she yells and I laugh a little harder as I dodge Camila's thrown shoe.

"Oh, someone's feisty today" i say with a smile as I hand her, her shoe back. She rolls her eyes and lauren laughs.

Lauren looks at me with a smile and a light blush. I smile back and chuckle.

"Alright girls, go grab something to eat and do anything else you need to. I'll call you up when I'm ready" I say with a smile.

"What about you?" ally asks

"I'll eat later I need to finish your CD cover before your done." they nod and everyone leaves the room, everyone except a certain green eyed girl.

"Not hungry Lauren?" I ask as she pulls up a chair next to mine and intertwines our hands. I blush at the contact but continue making the cover in photoshop.

"Not really..." she says as she lays her head on my shoulder. I blush again but again I brush it off.

"Tired?"

"A little"

"Then why don't you go lay down on my bed and I'll get you up when everyone is ready to start again." I say and she nods.

When we reach my room I hold open the covers for her and she giggles while getting in. I cover her up and begin to walk away.

"Wait" I turn and see her waving me over. I walk back over and squat down to her level, She smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I want you to know that I want to protect you." she says as she cups my cheek. I raise an eyebrow and lay my head on the bed.

"What do you mean?" she smile and connects our foreheads.

"I mean from now on, I wont let anything hurt you." she says and slowly drifts off to sleep. I smile and kiss her nose, earning a nose wiggle and a smile.

I walk back into the recording room and continue to make the cover.

After an hour I walk down to see the girls watching Finding Dory.

"You girls ready?" they look at me and pause the movie.

"Yep!" As they walk in and sit in front of the microphones normani begins to speak.

"Where's lolo?"

"Oh! I have to go wake her up! I'll be right back." I say as I walk out of the room.

I walk into my room and see a sleeping lauren. I walk up to the bed and shake her softly.

"Lauren~" I sing a little and she stirs.

"Time to sing with the girls." I say and she stays still.

"I will take back my pencil!" She smiles and opens her eyes, I smile back and help her out of bed. When she stands up, she takes her hand in mine and starts to walk back into recording room.

When we walk in they look at us and smile. I let go if her hand and she pouts, as I go set up everything.

"Aw don't pout lauren, it doesn't suit you. Your beautiful smile does." I say as I continue adjusting the microphones.

In the corner of my eye I see lauren blushing and smiling widely. I see dinah mouth 'I ship it' and lauren blush deeper. I chuckle and look at the girls.

"Ready?" they nod and I start the music again.

/////////////

Its 5 in the morning now and the girls are fast asleep. Lauren decided to lay on me on the couch so now my laptop is laying on her stomach as she sleeps. I smile when I finish burning the songs into the CD.

Somehow I maneuvered my way out from under lauren and put their CD into the speakers. Their song 'Work From Home' started to play and I turn it up.

They soon wake up and started to freak out while listening. I smile at their reaction and watch as they start singing happily.

After they went through the CD I took it out and put it back in the case...

I feel like something's missing from it though...

"Oh! The cover!"

I walk over and put the cover and back into the CD case.

I soon hand it to ally and she hugs me. I groan in pain and she apologizes. I laugh and smile.

"Are you guys hungry?" Everyone replies with a yes and I smile.

"Okay I'll be back with starbucks and some breakfast!" I grab my twenty one pilots snapback and keys while searching for my sweatshirt.

After searching for a while ally clears her throat and looks to her side. I look over and see lauren hiding in my sweatshirt. I giggle and walk over, poking her head when I'm close enough. She emerges from the inside of the piece of clothing and I smile at her.

"Can I have my sweatshirt?" I ask and she shakes her head no while having a huge smile on her face.

"Okay, then you have to come with me to get breakfast" I say with a sly smirk as I cross my arms. She smiles and holds out her hand, I pull her up and we keep holding each other's hands.

We walk to the car and  I hold the door open for her and soon get in the car, driving off soon after.

///////////

After driving everywhere to get the girls what they want we finally reach the final destination, The Waffle House. When I park the car and look into the buildings windows and notice a face I don't much care for.

When lauren is about to get out of the car, I reach over and stop her. She looks at me puzzled and I explain.

"Look, brads inside, If he sees me with you he'll blow up and I don't want him to hurt anyone in there, especially you." she looks into my eyes and shakes her head.

"He'll hurt you, I can't just sit and watch that happen like I did yesterday!" she says with tears threatening to fall. I look at her with a confused expression.

"Why do you care if I get hurt?" I ask and she looks down.

"Because I've had my eyes on you since I first saw you, and I've tried everything to get rid of these feeling but I can't..." she says and I look at her shocked.

"Lauren do you have-"

"Feelings for you? Yep." she keeps looking down and I smile. Lifting her chin up, I kiss her softly. She kisses back and I hold back a smile.
Pulling back, I hold her hand and smile.

"I have to go and get ally her food or I might not be alive for our date tonight" I smile and laurens eyes light up.

"So a I'm going on a date tonight?" I nod with a wide smile and get out of the car. Lauren tries to get out but I stop her.

"Lauren I swear I will take back my pencil and sweatshirt." I say with a smile and she finally sits back in the car.

"Fine, but if I see him even breath your direction...I'm going in there...got me?" I nod at her and shut the car door.

I walk in and walk up to the counter... I felt instant eyes on me. Suddenly the cashier walks up and smiles at me.

"Pick up?"

"Yes for Y/l/n"

I hand her the money then felt a arm wrap around my waist. I tense up until I realized who it was.

Lauren.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered yelled and she looked over at brad.

"He breathed your way..." she was starring him down and he was as mad as a bull seeing red. I put an arm around her and held her close.

"I cant believe you came in because he was breathing my way." I say with a chuckle.

"I'm always serious." she says with a smile.

Soon the food came and we left as quickly as possible. When we got in the car we drove straight home.

When we opened the door, the girls we're standing there with their arms crossed.

"What?" I ask.

"Why did our boyfriends just text us saying that lauren is cheating on brad with you" dinah asks.

I freeze and try to think of an excuse, while lauren smiles.

"You guys are scaring her" she says and kisses my cheek.

The girls squeal and grab the food and coffee.

"My ship is sailing!" says dinah as she starts eating.

I grab my coffee and sit on the couch. The girls continue the movie Finding Dory and I smile as lauren lays next to me, a question starts to bother me.

"Why dis the most popular girl in school never tell me this sooner?" I ask and she smiles.

"Well I needed a way to get your number without sounding creepy."

Then it hit me.

"The pencil..." she smiles and kisses me gently.

"Yep, and by the way, I'm never giving back the pencil or this sweatshirt." she says with a grin and I laugh.

"Good because its cute when you have my things." I say and she snuggles into my neck.

"Relationship goals" I hear the other four say and I chuckle.

Who knew a simple pencil could lead to so much more?

(it glitched the other day! Sorry! Heres the full story tho!")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...
26.9K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
87 8 8
A geeky love story
240K 5.9K 27
CAMILA/YOU you helped me survive hell... WARNING: CRINGEEE i wrote this almost a decade ago so ..