OH NO I messed up the Naruto...

By nekoninjagirl

She's Nell. She's a 13 year old girl as of today, and she's a Narutard. Her friends are too. They can talk fo... More

OH NO I messed up the Naruto world
I hate running. And charmander?
WHO WANTS TO DIE BECAUSE THEY'RE POKING ME?
Well hello Hokage-sama
I have to live in WHO'S house
I don't need a bobdyguard! Anymore . . .
Test? What test? Damn it don't scare me like that!
Jesus and National yaoi day
Yay I have a ninja team! Wait, what?
EPIC FAIL! And weird ninja stuff.
Clones Ouchys and Deals! Oh My!
Weird a** dream
Getting everyone and explaining. Well that's just lovely.
Finally the stupid picture
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(Part 1)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! Oh time for games!(part 2)
Hmm. . . sleep over time! OH time for games!(Part 3)
Mommy? and My masterpiece!
The magical box of wonder's and Missions! YAY!!
Animal Abuser! and Better missions! Yay! Well maybe.
Ramen, and the news! I hope its good news.
Ouchy Headache!
Their Gummy and the Brain! Don't ask.
Puddle!!!! and more weirdness.
Neko speaking
I'm on a boat with birdies
Walking, and Bunny!!!!!!
All about Haku
Meanie! and I miss mommy :'(
The parents
Hyper chocolate Training time!!!!
Food! and Paper
Jello!!! Its MINE!!!!!!!!!
We practiced.... NOT!
Popcorn? You're kidding me.
I actually get to do something (part 1)
I actually get to do something (part 2)
First impressions
Long night
Just an authors note

The next morning, fun right?

2.4K 74 6
By nekoninjagirl

Sorry its a day late I was at my friends house. We went to a school dance. I don't know why I'm telling you this. Oh well i just am.

Nell: You just are what?

Neko: I'm bored so I'm telling them about my life.

Nell: Oh OK.

Neko: OK. Thenum now what?

Nell: What am I waiting around here for?

Neko: You're waiting for the Akatsuki.

Nell: Why?

Neko: You'll see. (All the Akatsuki randomly appear.)

Deidara: Hey Neko, andNell.

Neko and Nell: Hey Deidei. How are you?

Deidara: Pretty good.

Neko: OK now say it.

Sasori: No you aren't getting me to say it.

Neko: Nell want to help?

Nell: Sure. (Writes in book)

Sasori: What are you writi- I LOVE FLUFFY BUNNIES, and Neko no own Naruto.

Neko: 'I love fluffy bunnies' why Nell?

Nell: Pay back for not saying it right the first time.

Neko: alright whatever on with the show!

I wake up to feel myself being. . . petted? What the h***? I open my eyes and see its Kathy petting me. What the-? I'm about to yell at her but then I notice her eyes are closed. She petting me while she's asleep? Well that not very surprising. You see Kathy usually does very weird stuff in her sleep. I remember one time she ended up in my closest talking to my clothes telling them how stupid cheese looked. We recorded that conversion, and replayed it for her. She like holy s*** I said that, and you heard that. So I just move away trying not to wake anyone, but of course I fail. By that I mean, I fell off the bed on to Kin, and she kind of screamed, almost killing me might I add because she instantly put a kunai to my throat.

“Ouch!” We both yell waking up Kathy, Hinata, and probably the rest of the house. She moves her kunai as she realizes its me.

“Who stole the cheeseburger cookies from Mia the rainbow mermaid?” Kathy yells as she wakes up.

“What the h*** were you dreaming of?” I say.

“Um I was talking to this mermaid, and someone stole the cookies she was going to give me. I went to who I thought stole them, Jai, that's a guy by the way, and he said he didn't have them so when you woke me up I was wondering who stole them.” Kathy says.

“Well that's a weird dream.” Kin says.

“For Kathy that's a normal dream.” I say but you know usually they don't have actual names. I finally move from my stop on the floor, and start to get ready for the day.

“Nell, its only 4 AM.” Hinata says.

“And I'd rather not get petted again.” I glare at Kathy.

“Sorry I was with my cat named dog.”

“You have a cat in your head named dog?” Hinata asks.

“Its her dream cat. Her parents wouldn't let her get a cat so she makes up the perfect cat for herself.” I explain while getting my stuff to take a shower. I go out of my room and quickly take a 5 minute shower.

“That was fast.” Kin-sensei says when I come back to the room.

“Yup.” I say.

“She usually takes a very short time in the shower.” Kathy explains.

“I'm getting breakfast. Anyone who wants some should follow.”I say. Kathy rolls over, and goes back to bed. Hinata joins her, and Kin get up to follow. So I go downstairs, Sakura is up, and in the kitchen.

“Hey, good morning.” She says all happily.

“Um hi.” I say. Why is she so cheery?

“I'm making scrambled eggs, want any?” She say also scarily happy.

“Sure I'll have eggs if you tell me what the h*** you're on, and give me double.” I say.

“I'm not on anything. I'm just happy.” She answers. I look at Kin, and see its not just me. Kin looks like she thinks something just isn't right either.

“Um why are you happy?” I say.

“Because I'm in Sasuke's house why else?” Dude she's only her so we could explain my world to her but all she cares about is her Sasuke- kun. Ewe I think I just throw up a little with that thought.

“OK? Whatever.” I grab a plat of food, and sit on the couch. Kin and Sakura join me after getting theirs. I finish my portion quickly, and start thinking. Hmm I kind of want to play a trick on the boys now. I wonder if their even still asleep. So I start heading upstairs to check.

“Nell, where are you going?”

“Hey Sakura come help me with something.” I say. It'll be funny to she her reaction to Sasugay asleep.

“Um OK.” She says in her weird happy mood. So we go upstairs, and go to Duckbutt's room. I open the door, and go in. Hm so they are still asleep. Well they fail at being ninjas they didn't even wake up for that epic fail this morning.

“Come on, Sakura.” I say quietly to her. I look around the room. Mr. EMO has the bed, and Naruto and Payne are on either side of it, on the floor. I walk up to Naruto, and poke him. He doesn't wake up. Hm . . . I go to my room with Sakura following, and wake up Kathy.

“What?” She yells at me.

“The boys are asleep.” I say. She gets an evil look on her face, and goes to her bag.

“I got it.” She pulls out a makeup bag, and some sharpies.

“Oh this is going to be fun. I call drawing on Sasugay.” I say.

“I've drawn on Payne way to many times so I'll do Naruto.” Kathy says. So we go back into Sasugay's room with Sakura not sure of what we're doing. So I go to the bed, careful not to step on anyone.

“Can I have the stuff?” I say. Kathy puts the bag on the bed. I pick up pink, black, and orange markers, and start on my masterpiece. First I grab blush and put some on him. Then I write on his forehead 'I love you' with the pink marker and I outline it in orange. Then I grab bright red lipstick, and put it on him. I'm surprised Sakura hasn't stopped me yet but then I look up, and see Kathy got her drawing on Payne. So I continue, I grab his arm and write Sasuke+Naruto=Love, and on the other arm I wrote Sasuke+Payne=Love. Then I wrote on his stomach Sasuke+Payne and Naruto= Sasuke's dream. Then I grab some black eyeliner, and get bored so I end up making designs go down his eyes. Then I was done. I quickly helped Kathy and Sakura finish, and got out of there as quickly as possible.

“That was fun.” Sakura says as we get downstairs.

“Oh just wait until they wake up.” I say. Then I go to my laptop, and sit down with it. I turn it on, and see if my mom is on, which she is. So I start IM-ing her.

Black-ninja-of-AWESOMNESS (That's Nell's screen name.): Hey mom.

Kakashi's-lover-is-a-mother (That's Nell's mom's.): Hey hon, I'm almost ready. Anything you want me to bring.

Black-ninja-of-AWESOMENESS: Yea some popcorn, and soda, please.

Kakashi's-lover-is-a-mother: OK, see you in like 10 minutes.

Black-ninja-of-AWESOMENESS: K awe crap I forgot they don't have microwaves here. Bring the popcorn maker, too.

Kakashi's-lover-is-a-mother: Anything else?

Black-ninja-of-AWESOMENESS: idk nothing I can think of.

Kakashi's-lover-is-a-mother: K I'm almost ready.

So I turn around and look at Kathy. “Kathy mommy wants to know if you want anything?”

“Ask her to bring our bags with the Naruto movies.”

“OK.” I say and look back at the screen.

Black-ninja-of-AWESOMENESS: Kathy would like her movies, mom.

Kakashi's-lover-is-a-mother: OK you mean the Naruto DVDs right?

Black-ninja-of-AWESOMENESS: Yea.

Kakashi's-lover-is-a-mother: Do they have TVs and DVD players?

Black-ninja-of-AWESOMENESS: They have TVs. Not sure on the DVD players.

Kakashi's-lover-is-a-mother: K I'll bring one. You guys are making me bring a lot of stuff.

Black-ninja-of-AWESOMENESS: Sorry.

Kakashi's-lover-is-a-mother: K I'm coming meet me there.

Black-ninja-of-AWESOMENESS: OK.

“Kathy, we got to go. Mommy's coming.” I say.

“Crap I hope the boys don't wake up while we're gone.”

“Kin-sensei, I am trusting you with my baby. Brake it, and you will die. If the boys get up, take a picture of them coming downstairs, OK?” I say to Kin handing her my IPod. She nods, and we quickly go. We go to the training site that we first met Naruto at. I hope she ends up here.

“OK, now what?” Kathy says

“She said she coming.” I say. BOOM!! We both jump. We look, and see a big box land in the middle of the field.

“What's that?”

“Mom did say she was bringing a lot of stuff.” I say. We go to the box, and open it. Well we got the popcorn, and soda. Now where's mom?

“Mommy, where are you!?” Kathy starts yelling. So we look for her for an hour then decide to call but we forgot our phones at Sasugay's. We decide to go get them. The boys are still not up, when we get there. So I get my phone, and call her.

“Hello.” Mom says.

“Mom, where are you? Are you here?” I say really fast.

“I'm here. I think I ended up in the sand village though.” She says.

“OK, so play dumb, and talk to the Kazekage.” I say.

“OK . . . . Wait what the-?” I hear her say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.2K 36
"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am, ya know." Unexpected thing happen. Her b...
212 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
78.6K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
5.1K 188 32
Tsukiko Tsukimura a beautiful young girl traveling through the shinobi nations. But her troubled past soon comes back to haunt her. She soon is for...