Percy Jackson x Reader-The Ti...

By ineedmusic15

Percy received a distress call from Grover he and his girlfriend, (Y/N), Annabeth, and Thalia quickly went to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Imagine
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter Dam 21😂

9.3K 247 410
By ineedmusic15

Percy's POV
"Let us find the dam snack bar." Zoe said. "We should eat while we can."

Grover cracked a smile.

"The dam snack bar?"

"Yes. What is funny?" Zoe asked.

"Nothing." Grover said trying to maintain a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries."

Thalia smiled.

"And I need to use the dam restroom." Thalia said.

Even though we were all tired and emotional, I started to laugh. Thalia and Grover joined in with me while Zoe just looked at us, confused.

"I do not understand." Zoe said.

"I want to use the dam water fountain." Grover laughed.

"A-And I want t-to buy a dam T-shirt." Thalia stuttered as she laughed.

My sides started to ache for laughing too much and I would of laughed more if I haven't heard the mooing of a...cow?

"Did I just hear a cow?"

"A dam cow?" Thalia laughed.

"I hear nothing." Zoe said.

I just looked around us but I only saw tourists. I could of swore I heard a cow.

"You ok, Percy?" Thalia asked.

"Um yeah. Why don't you guys go ahead? Get something to eat. I need a minute...to think." I said.

They were hesitant but I must have looked upset because they soon entered the visitor center without me. I waited till they were out of my sights before I jogged to the edge of the dam and looked over.

"Moo."

Thirty feet below in the lake I saw Bessie the cow serpent. Luckily no one else noticed that she was there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Moo!" She mooed in an urgent way as if trying to warn me about something.

"How did you get here?" I asked since we were thousands of miles from Long Island. There was no way she could of swum all the way here but here she is.

"Moo!" She moved again as she swam in a circle and banged her head against the side of the dam.

She wanted me to come with her and fast, like there's no time.

"I can't. My friends are inside." I told her.

She just stared at me with her big sad brown eyes before she said "MOO!", and with that, Bessie did a flip and disappeared into the water.

Something was wrong and Bessie was trying to tell me that. But what?

Then I tensed. I could hear the familiar clattering of bones from the skeleton warriors/hunters. I looked to my right and saw two men that wore gray camouflage outfits. They were slowly heading towards me. Their eyes glaring at my way.

'So that's what Bessie was trying to warn me...'

I backed up from the railing before I ran towards the visitor center.

Just as I almost reached the stairs, I heard tires squeal. A black van stopped in the middle of the road; the van doors opened and more skeleton warriors piled out. Great. I'm surrounded. Just great.

I ran down the stairs and went through the museum entrance....and through security but screw it because I don't wanna die today.

I kept looking for my friends as I ran through the museum exhibits but I couldn't see them anywhere. Where was the dam snack bar?

"Hey kid! Stop!" The metal detector guy yelled from behind me.

'Not happening.'

I kept on running until I saw an elevator with a tour group. I barely entered the elevator just as the doors closed.

"We'll be going down 700 feet," the tour guide said cheerfully. She had long black hair that was in a ponytail and had tinted glasses. She didn't notice me. "But don't worry, ladies and gentlemen, the elevator hardly ever breaks."

"Does this go to the snack bar?" I asked her.

People chuckled behind me as the tour guide looked at me. Even though I can't see her eyes, her gaze made me uneasy. Like she knew who I was....

"No. To the turbines, young man." She said. "Weren't you listening to my fascinating presentation upstairs?"

"Uh yes?" I said but it sounded like a question. "Is there another way out of the dam?"

"It's a dead end. The only way out is the other elevator." A tourist from behind me said.

What felt like forever, the elevator doors opened.

"Go right ahead folks, another ranger is waiting for you at the end of the corridor."

We all walked out of the elevator. I went with the group since I didn't have much a choice.

"And young man," the tour guide called.

I looked back at her to see that she took off her tinted glasses. Her eyes were startlingly gray, like storm clouds, like Annabeth's.

"There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it." She said before the elevator doors closed, leaving me alone and confused.

Before I could comprehend on what she meant, I heard a 'ding!' coming from around the corner. The second elevator was opening, letting me hear the sound I really don't want to hear. The clattering of skeleton teeth.

I quickly ran after the tour group in a tunnel. I felt like I ran forever until I came across a big room with huge turbines 50 feet under. I prayed that my friends were ok. They have no idea that we are being surrounded by the skeleton warriors.

I made my way around the crowd of tourists. I could see a hallway at the other side of the balcony. A possible place I could hide. As I made my way there, I kept my hand on Riptide.

Once I got to the other side of the balcony, I backed my way into the little hallway keeping my eyes at the tunnel I'd come from, waiting for the skeletons. But I heard a sharp 'Chhh!' from right behind me. My first thought was it had to be a skeleton, so I quickly uncapped Riptide, turned around, and slashed my sword.

"Oh my god!" The girl I tried to cut in half yelled as she dropped her tissue. "Do you always kill people when they blow their nose?"

'Riptide didn't even hurt her.'

"You're mortal!" I said.

She looked at me as if I'm crazy.

"What's that supposed to mean? Yeah, I'm mortal. How the hell did you get that sword past security?" She asked.

"I didn't mean-Woah wait. You can see the sword?" I asked her.

She rolled her green eyes. She had red frizzy reddish-brown hair and her nose was red like she had a cold. She wore a big maroon Harvard sweatshirt and jeans that had marker stains and little holes.

"Well, it's either a sword or the biggest toothpick in the world. And why didn't it hurt me? Not that I'm complaining or anything. Who are you? What are you wearing? Is that made out of lion fur?"

She kept firing questions like a machine gun. But all I could do was just stare at her. I knew time was running out. The skeleton warriors are still chasing me and they'll be here any second. But then I remembered what Thalia did at Westover Hall to fool the teachers. Manipulate the Mist. I concentrated hard and then snapped my fingers.

"You don't see a sword. You just see a ballpoint pen." I said. "This is a pen."

She just raised an eyebrow.

"Uh no, it's a sword, you weirdo." She said.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"Rachel Elizabeth Dare." She huffed. "And since I answered your question, maybe you can answer my questions. Or I could just scream for security."

"NO!" I said. "I mean-I'm kinda in a hurry. I'm in trouble."

"In a hurry or in trouble?" She asked.

"Both." I said.

She was about to say something when she looked over my shoulder and her eyes widened.

"Bathroom!" She said.

"What?"

"Behind me! Now!"

I don't know why I listen to her but I still slipped into the boys bathroom. Seconds later I could hear the clattering of the skeleton warriors coming closer, making me grip Riptide tighter. I was just about to bust out the door when Rachel started firing her questions at the skeletons.

"Oh my god! Did you see that kid? It's about time you got here! He tried to kill me! With a sword! How could you let a sword-swinging lunatic inside a national landmark? I mean, come on! Do your job right! He ran that way towards the turbines. He went over the side or something. Maybe he fell."

The skeleton clattered excitedly before I heard them moving away. Rachel opened the door, who looked pretty shaken up and her face was grey and sweaty.

"It's all clear. But you should better hurry."

"I owe you one, Rachel Elizabeth Dare." I said.

"What were those things? They looked like-"

"Skeletons?"

She nodded.

I sighed.

"Do yourself a favor and just forget it. Forget you ever saw me." I said.

"Forget how you tried to kill me?"

"That too."

"But who are you?"

"Percy-" The skeletons turned around. "Gotta go!" I said as I ran for the exit but not before I heard Rachel yelling:

"What kind of name is Percy Gotta-go?"

~

I finally found the dam snack bar and I could see Zoe, Thalia, and Grover having their dam lunch.

"We need to leave. Now!" I gasped.

"But we just got our burritos!" Thalia said.

"He's right. Look!" Zoe said as she stood up.

Outside the windows we could see the skeleton army trying to kill us. They blocked our exits. We were completely surrounded.

"The elevator!" Grover shouted.

We ran towards the elevator, only to have it opened revealing more skeleton warriors. But the Grover had an awesome idea.

"Burrito fight!" Grover shouted as he threw his Guacamole Grande at the nearest skeleton. Soon there was an epic food fight. A perfect distraction for the skeleton warriors.

We all raced downstairs.

"What now?" Grover asked once we were outside.

No one had an answer. We ran across the street to the pavilion with the winged bronze statues, but that just put our backs to the mountain. The skeleton warriors were closing in on us.

"4 against 11. And they cannot die." Zoe muttered.

"It's been nice adventuring with you guys." Grover said with a trembled voice.

Something shiny caught my eye. I looked behind me at the statue's feet.

"Woah. Their toes really are bright." I said.

"Percy! Now is not the time!" Thalia said.

But I couldn't help it. I kept staring at their shiny feet. I looked at the statues. They said it was for good luck. The blessings of Zeus.

Then the tour guide's words came to mind. "There is always a way for those clever enough to find it."

"Thalia, pray to your dad." I said.

"Why? He never answers." She said.

"Just this once. Ask for help. I think...I think the statues can give us some luck." I said.

The skeletons raised their guns.

"Just do it!" I yelled.

"No! He won't answer me! He never will!" She yelled back.

"But this time will be different!"

"Who says?"

"Athena, I think."

Thalia only scowled.

"Try it." Grover pleaded.

Thalia sighed before she closed her eyes. Her lips moved in a silent prayer. I prayed also to Annabeth's mom, hoping that was really her in that elevator. But still nothing happened.

The skeleton closed in. We all raised our weapons to defend ourselves when a shadow fell over us. A shadow of an enormous wing. The skeletons opened fire but the bronze angels stepped in front of us and folded their wings like shields, blocking all the bullets. Then both angels slashed their wings outward, sending the skeletons flying across the road.

"Man, it feels great to stand up." Angel #1 said with a rusty voice.

"Will you look at my toes?" Angel #2 said. "Holy Zeus, what were those tourists thinking?"

Even though I was stunned by the angels, I was more concentrated with the skeletons, who were getting up again and grabbing their weapons.

"Trouble!" I said.

"Get us out of here!" Thalia yelled.

Both angels looked down at her.

"Zeus's kid?" They asked.

"Yes!"

"A please would be nice, Miss Zeus's Kid." Angel #1 said.

"PLEASE!"

The angels looked st each other and shrugged.

"I could use a stretch." Angel #2 said.

Angel #1 grabbed Thalia and me while Angel #2 grabbed Zoe and Grover. Then we flew straight up over the dam and the river.

'And to think I forgot to get a dam postcard for Annabeth.'

I thought as we flew way. The sounds of gunfire getting fainter and fainter.

~

Zoe said we would be at San Francisco in a few hours so we each did something to pass the time. Grover played with his reeds. Zoe was shooting arrows at random billboards, especially the Target ones. Thalia and I talked but she kept eyes closed shut, due to her phobia of heights.

"You did good back there." I told her. "Zeus listened."

"Maybe." Thalia said. "How did you get away from the skeletons in the generator room? You said they cornered you."

"There was a weird mortal girl. Her name was Rachel Elizabeth Dare. I sort of kinda slashed Riptide at her, but it didn't hurt her. And the weird thing about her was that she could see through the Mist." I said.

"Some mortals are like that. Nobody knows why." Thalia said.

Then it came to mind how my mom was like that too. She could see through the Mist. She saw the Minotaur when I first came to Camp Half-Blood. And she didn't even look surprised when I told her that Tyson was Cyclops. It was like she knew all along.

"Well she was really annoying but I'm glad I didn't vaporize her. That would've been bad." I said.

"Must be nice to be a regular mortal." Thalia said as if she given a lot of thought.

~

We finally arrived in San Francisco a few hours later. It was early morning and there was a lot of fog surrounding the city. Zoe told the bronze angels to land by the Embarcadero Building.

"Good thinking," Angel #1 said whose name was Chuck. "Me and Hank can blend in with the pigeons."

We all have him the 'look'.

"I'm kidding. Sheesh can't statues have a sense of humor?" Chuck said.

But we didn't even need to blend in. Not many people were around since it was early morning. The only person we freaked out was a homeless man on the ferry dock when we landed. He screamed when he saw Hank and Chuck, before he ran off yelling something about metal angels from Mars. We said our goodbyes to the angels, who flew off to party with their statue friends. Then we realized we had no idea what we were going to do next. We finally made it to the West Coast. Artemis was here somewhere. And so was (Y/N). Tomorrow was the winter solstice. We still haven't found the monster that Artemis was hunting for. It was supposed to find us on the quest and "show the trail" but it never had. So now we were stuck on the ferry dock with little money, no friends, and no luck.

(Y/N)'s POV
I was up before the sun came up. I did my morning routine. When I finished putting on my clothes there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and was met by Luke.

"What's up, Luke?"

"The sky, of course." He responded with that dumb smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes.

"Nah really? I had no idea." I said sarcastically.

Luke chuckled a little.

"Anyways I came here to tell you that Kronos has a mission for us." Luke said.

"Oh ok. Just let me get my dagger." I said.

I grabbed my dagger that was on my nightstand and sheathed it in my belt.

"Ok ready." I said as I closed the door.

We talked about random stuff as we walked towards Kronos's room. Once we got there, we both entered the room. We both kneeled in front of the golden sarcophagus that started to glow brightly.

"I need the both of you to go find Nereus. We need the information of the Ophiotaurus and only he would know where the monster is. Use force if necessary."

"As you wish, Lord Kronos." Luke and I said in unison.

We both got up and headed out the door.

"We should wear something that won't make us stand out." I said, having some knowledge about Nereus.

"Why?" Luke asked.

"Because Nereus is not what you expect. He's hard to find, but we just have to find his smell."

"Will you know it's him if we find him?" Luke asked.

"Oh yeah, I'll know if it's him." I said. "But first we have to dress up like we're homeless."

~

I looked in the mirror and I think I did a pretty decent job making myself look homeless. My (H/C) hair looked like I didn't brushed it for years. I used my dagger to make slashes on my pants. I put on my already beat up black converse shoes. And to top it off, I used Luke's jacket. It was twice the size of my regular size which was good since it could cover up my dagger.

Luke was already waiting for me at the docks and laughed at his appearance.

"You look like a drug dealer." I laughed.

"Shut up, you runaway."

"Come on let's go find us a Nereus." I said pulling Luke by his arm.

We walked past by some alleys. All of them had homeless people in them and we had to check each and every one of them. I felt so bad for them. If I had my money, I would give some to them. When we walked through alley #5, a homeless man ran past us.

"They're real! Metal angels from Mars. They're gonna invade Earth!" He yelled.

Luke and I looked at each other.

"Metal angels?" I questioned.

Luke only shrugged his shoulders.

"Who knows what that guy is talking about."

I looked at the direction where the man came from.

"We should check it out." I said as I walked towards that direction.

A couple of minutes later, I suddenly stopped. It's as if....I don't know how to explain it. It's a feeling. A feeling that Nereus or someone else was close.

"He's close." I told Luke. "He has to be in this alley. Now we only have to smell him out." I said as I motioned toward the alley.

Luke nodded before we walked into the alley. I put my hoodie on so it could cover most of my face but still letting me look for Nereus.

We past by a few homeless guys. All of them smelled awful, but they didn't have that Nereus smell. But when we came to the final homeless guy, I knew he was the one. His smell gave it away. He was eating a can of beans with a plastic spoon. He didn't even noticed us...at least I think he didn't.

"I got this." Luke said before he walked up to the disguised Nereus.

I checked around us to see if anyone else was coming, no one was.

"Nereus." Luke said as he stood in front of the old sea god.

Nereus stopped eating and looked at Luke. He put down his can of beans on the ground.

"Who's asking?" Nereus retorted.

"We're asking." I said as I revealed myself to him. Luke did the same.

Nereus only huffed before he slowly got up from his sitting position. I looked at his eyes. He had something up his sleeve. He saw me staring, but I still kept my golden eyes trained on him.

"Whatcha want?" He asked.

"We need to know-" Luke got cut off by Nereus pushing him into a wall and made a mad dash towards me. He pushed me to the ground and kept on running.

"Son of a..." I said before quickly getting up and raced after Nereus. Luke was right behind me.

Nereus made quick turns in other alleys to lose us, throwing trash cans in our way, but we were still on his tail.

We needed answers and he has those answers.

Few moments later, I grabbed Nereus by the arm. Before he could do anything, I climbed on top of him, wrapped my leg around his neck, and pulled him down on the ground. (A/N): I don't know how to describe the gif🙄)

I quickly unsheathed my dagger and placed it under his neck. Nereus quickly stopped making any attempts on escaping. Luke finally caught up and just stared.

"Ok ok! I won't run! I swear! I'll give you whatever you want!" He yelled.

"Answers. We want answers." I said, putting a bit more pressure on my dagger to his neck.

Nereus sighed in defeat.

"Fine." He huffed. "What do you want to know?"

"The Ophiotaurus. Where is it?" Luke asked.

Nereus laughed after hearing the question. I glanced at Luke.

'Why the Hades is he laughing?'

"Answer the question, Nereus." I growled.

"It's closer than you think." He chuckled. "It's been following that son of Poseidon and his friends."

"Percy Jackson?" I questioned.

"Yeah I think that's his name. Oh and that daughter of Zeus is with him too. She might have the power to summon the monster you want."

"He's right. Thalia could have the power to summon it. Maybe we can convince her to join our side." Luke mumbled.

I only nodded and was about to say something else when Nereus interrupted.

"Can I get up now?" He rudely asked.

I rolled my eyes as I lowered my dagger from his neck but still kept it in hand. I made him get up keeping my other hand around the collar of his dirty bathrobe.

"Is this how you treat every god?" He asked.

"Shut the fuck up." I scoffed. "I don't need to show any kind of respect to you."

"Didn't your mother teach you anything about respecting your elders?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. I gripped his collar even tighter as my dagger went up to his neck.

"She's dead. Just like you'll be if you don't shut up." I growled.

I know I can't kill a god but I could still try. How dare he mention my mom.

But Nereus didn't look scared at all. He just grinned showing his yellow disgusting teeth.

"Maybe to the untrained eye, she is."

'The hell is that supposed to mean? Untrained eye?'

Seeing my confused face, Nereus turned to look at Luke.

"The Lord of Time is fulfilling the old prophecy huh?" Nereus asked Luke.

Luke didn't answer him. He only glared at him. I just stood there confused at what he was talking about.

"What prophecy, Luke?" I asked the both of them since they know what 'prophecy' they were talking about.

"So she doesn't know her own prophecy?" Nereus said to Luke. "Kronos is taking full advantage here, isn't he? Tell me girly," Nereus said, avoiding my question. "What's your name?"

"...(Y/N). (Y/N) Solace."

Are you a daughter of Apollo?"

I was hesitant to answer.

"Yeah. So?"

"Well that explains a lot." Nereus exclaimed.

"Explains what?" I asked getting frustrated.

The next thing I knew was that Nereus elbowed my stomach, making me drop my dagger but I still held on to him by the collar. Then he started to change form. In seconds, I wasn't holding onto a dirty bathrobe but instead something scaly. He turned into a fucking snake! I screamed and quickly let go. Luke quickly kicked it away from me and quickly came to my side.

Nereus the snake hissed at me showing his fangs and forked tongue as he came closer. I scrambled back until I hit the wall.

"It was a pleasssure meeting you, (Y/N) Solace." Snake Nereus hissed with a hint of sarcasm, before he slithered away.

I let out a sigh of relief. Luke helped me stand up. He then hugged me. I hugged back. He knew about my phobia of snakes. We pulled back and I stared at him.

"I'm sorry. I let him get away."

"Hey don't worry about. Besides we got our answer." Luke said.

"But what was he talking about? What prophecy?" I asked him.

Luke sighed.

"I honestly don't know what he was talking about. Don't worry about it too much. He's just crazy." Luke said.

Something in his voice told me he was lying. That he knew exactly what prophecy that Nereus was talking about. But before I could ask again, I heard some voices coming from a different alley. They sounded familiar. Especially a particular one. Percy Jackson.

"Why do I have to wear this?" He asked.

"I told thee." A girl's voice said. "To blend in."

Their voices doesn't sound too far away.

"It's him. It's Percy." I growled with sudden hatred.

I could finish him off right now. I grabbed my dagger from the ground and started to walk towards the direction of Percy's voice. But was stopped when Luke grabbed my arm.

"Let me go, Luke."

"(Y/N) we don't have time to deal with him. Besides we're outnumbered if we go against him."

I only gripped my dagger tighter. Luke was right. There's no point in fighting with Percy if we're outnumbered.

"Fine." I said as I sheathed my dagger. "But next time I will fight him."

Luke nodded.

"Come on let's go. Put your hoodie on, so he won't recognize you." He instructed as he put his hoodie on.

We then started walking towards their direction. I will have to walk by Percy Jackson and his friends without having the urge to kill him. Piece of cake.

Percy's POV
"How will I know if it's actually Nereus and not some random homeless guy?" I asked Zoe as she finished dressing me up with ridiculous clothes.

"You will know. He will smell...different. Just sneak up. Act homeless. Then grab him and hold on. He will try anything to get rid of thee. Whatever he does, do not let go. Force him to tell thee about the monster."

~

So now I was walking down the alley looking for a homeless looking Nereus who was hidden among other homeless people. I passed by other homeless guys but they didn't smell 'different'.

Then I saw two figures walking towards my direction. One was taller than the other and I could tell that the short person was a girl because I could see her (H/C) hair from under her hoodie. I couldn't see their faces since they kept their heads down. The taller person had his arms over the girl's shoulder, guiding her way.

As we passed by each other, my hand accidentally brushed against the girl's hand. I felt a small electric spark go through me. The girl stiffened as if she also felt the spark go through her also.

(Y/N)'s POV
His hand brushed against mine and I felt a spark. I glanced at him. He was dressed ridiculously but I could still tell it was Percy Jackson.

I know what he looks like, thanks to my dream, and he was pretty cute. But now close up, he went from cute to hot. I could stare at sea green eyes forever. I shook the thought out of my head. He's my enemy and nothing else.

'But he's so attractive.' The little annoying voice in my head said.

'Shut up.' I snapped at my inner voice.

(A/N): I don't own anything at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.8K 21
"I know you're well aware of how Annabeth is feeling cause you're her friend. But...Percy...his emotions...well...they match with hers." "So...their...
329K 3.2K 55
He felt betrayed. He felt hurt. The gods had destroyed the great hero leaving just a shell of a person. He came back though with a thirst for Revenge...
398 26 4
『Awaken from this never-ending fight, It takes more than meets the eye. 』 ╰┈➤ friends to lovers [slowburn] ...
94.5K 3.5K 47
"we can be heroes, just for one day." [ som (completed) - ttc ] [ percy jackson x oc ] book one of the CELESTIAL! series BASED ON the pjo series by...