Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Thirty-Seven.ღ

4.2K 78 11
By JoeJemiDemi

I went back to bed for two more hours after I said goodbye to Joe,I now had to get up and get ready for work. I hoped in the shower. I got out and slipped on black leggings and a long gray cut out back sweater,I did my hair and makeup and slipped on sandals,I grabbed my purse and drove to the studio.

..

"I'm back everybody!! I'm Demi Lovato and you are listening to 94.7 Demi." I smiled into the mic,"I hope you all had a good weekend and a good break,I know I did." I giggled,"Let's play some music then I'll answer some calls." I hit the music button.

I got my phone out and took a selfie of me with my thumbs up and posted it on twitter,"Back in business! #excited pic.twitter.com/ddEGfvCMncOxsFEplL"

 "We are back!! First caller is online. " I hit the phone button,"Hey Demi!!!" the girl chirped,"Hey,where are you calling from?" I smiled,"Sonama California." she said,"Can  I get your name and what can I help you with?"  I smiled. "My husband have been distant with me...I really love him,but when I ask if there something wrong,he gets angry and abuses me." the girl said.

"I don't support Relationship abuse. I understand you love him,I've been there,but you need to get out of that dark hole and divorce him. You need to find that someone who treats you with full on respect,and girl in that matter,doesn't need to have that kind of relationship,I know it's hard to move on,but you'll be so thankful you did in the long run. Plus if he abuses you by just asking him what's wrong,he doesn't love you."

"Thank you,Demi." she said,"Is there a song you want to play or do you want me to pick?" I asked,"You pick.Thanks again." she hung up, I chose I'm Okay by Christina Aguilera.

"Once upon a time there was a girl 

In her early years she had to learn 
How to grow up living in a war that she called home 
Never knew just where to turn for shelter from the storm 
Hurt me to see the pain across my mother's face 
Every time my father's fist would put her in her place 
Hearing all the yelling, I would cry up in my room 
Hoping it would be over soon."

I chose a next song after that,I saw my manger telling me to come here,I got up and headed to him,"What's up?" I smiled,"Princess Cruise called and they want you to go and promote them on the show."

"Is there a catch?" I raised a brow,"Each night they want you to interview new artists." he said,I smiled,"For how long?" I crossed my arms,"7 nights. It'll be a good promotion to us and the Cruise."

"Can I get two tickets for friends,or I don't go." I smiled,"Fine,I'll get you two more tickets." he sighed,I hugged him,"Thank you!! So when do I leave?" I looked at him,"A week." he said,"Awesome." I smiled. "Now go back to work." he laughed.

I headed back to my table,"Anddd we're back!! Before I answer a call. I got something to do. Princess Cruise offered me for a 7 night cruise from LA to Mexico. I'm excited and I want to see you guys and help you in person,Princess Cruise if you call in the next few days and tell them you heard their advertisement on my radio show,they are offer you 70% off. I really hope to see you guys there." I read the paper off in my hand,"We'll be boarding Sunday." I said.

"So,that's that." I smiled.

...

I finished my radio show and then I headed to the hair salon to touch up my hair,I got it blonde,I got in my car and took a picture,then posted it on twitter.“Thank you SO much Nine Zero One salon for my new locks!! How do you guys like the new look?? pic.twitter.com/FDweexCdXXpLpSsAdFD

I drove home,exhausted. I walked inside and I got a call,expecting it to be Joe,"Hello?" I said,"Hey is this Demi? I'm Ellen Degeneres!" She said,"Um,this is she.." I sat down,"I was wondering if you would like to be on my show? We would need you tomorrow to film."

"Oh my gosh!!! I would love too!!" I smiled big,"Awesome,see you tomorrow morning at 8. See ya." she hung up,I squealed. 

I called Joe,freaking out,"Hello?" he answered,"Hey babe,guess what!" I squealed,he laughed,"What?" he asked,"I'M GOING TO BE ELLEN!!!!" I smiled big,"Oh wow,congratulations,babe! Tell her that I said hey." he smiled,"I will,Oh my gosh,what do I wear!??"

"Babe,wear whatever. You look good in everything." he said,I smiled,"You're no help,but thanks." I laughed,"I have to go,break is over,I'll facetime you tonight,blondie." he joked,I guess he saw twitter,I giggled,"Bye,love you." I hung up and ran to my closet.

The Next Day.

I got up and showered and when I got out I slipped on a  Rare London Floral Print Skater Dress and black tights and black strap peep-toe heels and a black leather biker jacket. I did my makeup and jewelery and straightened my hair. I grabbed my keys and got in my car.

I headed over to the Ellen Show. I parked and headed inside where these guys helped me with my mic. "Thank you." I smiled. "We have a special guest with us today,she's a radio host,helping girls and guys around the US, and she's dating a boy in a boyband,give it up for Demi Lovato!" Ellen introduced,I walked out with Just Dance playing the background,I waved to the crowd,I hugged Ellen,"Hey! How are you?!" she smiled as we both sat down,

"I'm awesome. You?" I smiled,"Awesome,I see you dyed your hair." Ellen pointed my hair,"Yeah,I just wanted a change..I have had my ombre' hair for a long time and I always wanted to be blonde and I thought,I'm not getting any younger." I smiled,"That's when I said to myself when I was in my mother's womb.It came true,but I'm getting older." Ellen said,I just laughed,not understanding what she means.

I finally got the joke,I pointed at her and died laughing,she laughed,"Yeah,so did you know that you're the second most popular radio host in America?" she smiled,"Whoa,really!?" I smiled,"Yeah,congratulations,so what made you want to do an influencial radio show?" Ellen looked at me.

"I knew since I was 12,I wanted to create a change,there were too many skinny people and bad marriages happening around me and I wanted to help..I wanted to help girls and boys." I notice,"That's really sweet of you." she smiled,"How did you get the job? Did you just go up and say,I'm  Demi and I want to have a radio show?" 

"Yeah,exactly like that." I giggled,"No,I was first a part host for Radio Disney,that's how I met Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus,we clicked after that." I smiled,"I think I got a clip from that." Ellen smiled and played the clip. I covered my face laughing.

"How old were you in that?" Ellen smiled,"I was 18,I was just a month after graduating high school." I laughed,"You were cute." she smiled,"We have to take a break,but when we come back,we have more Demi Lovato,then Bruno Mars is performing! Next!" Ellen said,I smiled and got up to get me a cup of water.

...

"We're back!" Ellen smiled,"So you went to Hollywood with your beau,Joe Jonas?" Ellen asked,"Yeah,it was our last day together and we went to Hollywood then we went to Disneyland." I nodded,"So I noticed how you guys were at the star walk,did you see mine?" she smiled,I laughed,"We did. Joe actually spazzed when he saw yours." I smiled,"Really!?" she smiled.

"No,I'm just kidding." I giggled,"But you freaked right?" she asked.

"Yeah,I actually,called Joe last night and said,'I'll be on Ellen tomorrow!! What do I wear!?!?' and he was like," I made my voice get deeper,"Wear anything,babe. You'll look great." I laughed,"Bad imitation by the way." I smiled.

"Well,I'm glad you love me." Ellen smiled,"So Joe is awesome with you?" Ellen  smiled,"Yeah,he's amazing. He makes me really happy..I haven't been this happy for awhile." I smiled,"That's awesome,he is a great guy,actually all of them are great guys." Ellen said,I nodded,"Yeah,I met his brothers and I really gotten closer to Nick." I smiled,"And Joe!" I giggled.

"What about Kevin?"
"I met him,I just barely got to know him,he is spending time with Danielle before their baby." I smiled.

"So I got you something,since Joe is away." Ellen  smiled,"Oh no." I laughed,"Gregg!!" Ellen called out,I turned around and a guy was carrying a Joe Jonas Cardboard cut out,I covered my face laughing,"I thought since you probably miss him,this could help you." Ellen smiled,I laughed,"Thank you,I love it. but you could find a recent one?" I laughed.

"I tried." Ellened laughed,"Well thank you." I smiled,"Demi Lovato everybody!" Ellen smiled,I waved to the crowd and got up to hug Ellen,"Thank you for having me!" I smiled,"You're a beautiful sweet girl." Ellen smiled,"Thank you!" I smiled.

I walked out and got in my car,"Just got done being on @TheEllenShow!!" I tweeted and then Olivia texted me,"Wanna grab some lunch then shop? I'm bored." she said,"Sure! I'll pick you up." I replied. 

..

We were eating at Subway,"Well,the Jonases released their liVe album.." Olivia looked up from her phone,"Hmm,that means the video is out.." I sighed,"Yeah." Olivia smiled.

"@Jemi4thewin: @ddlovato I bet your favorite song is What Do I Mean To You,cause it's about Ashley ;)"
"Well, @Jemi4thewin, I'm not that kind of person :) I like NEON and The World. What's yours? :) Check out Found. I may or may not be in it."

"@JoeHotnas: @DDLOVATO I SAW THE VIDEO,H-O-T,HOT!!" I retweeted. I threw my trash away,"You ready?" I smiled,"Yeah." Olivia and I got up and headed back to my car, I drove to TopShot.

..

We were looking through clothes,"So have you met Joe's parents?" Olivia asked,"Um..no,have you?" I looked at her,"Yeah,a couple times.They're so sweet." Olivia smiled,I pretended it didn't bother me,"That's awesome." I nodded.

She started laughing,"Look!!" she pulled out two Jonas Brothers shirts,I laughed,"Let's take a picture!" I smiled and slipped them on over our clothes,we asked someone to take our picture.

"@OliviaCulpo: Jonas sisters? @ddlovato pic.twitter.com/fBGcSeeOcBfdSXASed" she tweeted and I retweeted it.

..

"Thank you for hanging out with me!" Olivia smiled,"I had fun!"  I smiled,"Bye!" I drove home,thinking that Olivia met Nick's parents,but I haven;t.

I sighed and headed inside and put my shopping bags on my bed and fed Oliver,I then sat on the couch and called Joe."Hey babe!"  he cheered,I smiled a little,"We need to talk.." I sighed,"Alright,what's wrong?.." he asked,"Why haven't I met your parents? You've met mine and Olivia met your pants,but why haven't I?"

"Um.." he studdered,it then  went quiet,"Why?...Are you ashamed of me or something?" I asked,"No..I just..don't want you to." he said,I then got upset,"If you were embarassed of me that you can't introduce me to your parents then you could of told me before we have gotten serious."

"Demi, I--"

I hung up and threw my phone,upset.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OMG. JUNIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL IS ROUGH.

Hope you like,I think it's long,idk. it saids it's 1850 words,but idk.

xxxxChloe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.6K 41
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} British boy American girl Two computers One world.. (2014)
225K 8.9K 20
There are many rumours about her, like; she's super fast, invincible, and very scary. But those are all just rumours-.. right? Just how many of them...
8.4K 650 5
Where in Roseanne found a message in a bottle by the Han river. - I originally wrote this story years ago for a different ship, but never really got...
4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...