Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Thirty-Six.ღ

4.4K 81 7
By JoeJemiDemi

I woke up the next day,asleep on Joe's lap,I groaned,"Wake up." I kissed Joe's cheek,"No." he groaned,I laughed a little,"We fell asleep while watching the movie." I got up and yawned. I headed to the kitchen and started cooking,"I'm going to start packing so I can get it over and spend all day with you." Joe headed upstairs,I smiled.

I started cooking us some scramble eggs and bacon and pancakes. I turned on the radio,since it was all quiet downstairs.

"Not really sure how to feel about it

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you

It takes me all the way

I want you to stay" Rihanna sang,I started to sing along.

..

I put food on our plates,"Babe,breakfast is ready." I sat at the table,Joe came downstairs,"God,it smells good!" Joe smiled and sat down,we started eating,"Mmm,it's a delicious!" he smiled,I giggled,"So what's the plan for today?" I looked at him.

"We go visit the Hollywood because I've been in LA for who knows how long and I never got to see it,then we go to Disneyland and if we aren't tired and have time,we could go to the LA Zoo." Joe smiled,I laughed,"Alright,sounds good." I pecked his lips.

"Go get ready,I'll do the dishes." he smiled,"Fine,bossy." I laughed and got up and headed upstairs,I got in the shower while Joe was doing the dishes. 

I got out and put my towel around me  and started drying my hair,I didn't really do anything to it,I just dried it and left it wavy. I did light makeup,then I went to my closet as Joe gets in the shower. I slipped on blue jean shorts with a white tank top and a green knitted cardigan. I slipped on these wooden heel black booie heels (basically what she wore the disneyland 2011.)

I sat on the bed,putting stuff from my big purse in to a smile black purse.

Joe walked out with a towel around his waist,"I see you smirking." he smirked,I giggled a little,he went in the closet,he slipped on jeans and a white shirt and some sneakers. He towel dried his hair,then he put on a Brixton snapback. 

"You  ready?" Joe headed to the car,I got in,"Wait,selfie." I took a picture with him,then tweeted it,"Doin' some explorin' pic.twitter.com/dfRfDjjEpCsSaIfFvvPOd" [photo will be on side]

Joe started driving to Hollywood,I read through my mentions.

"@AllTheWayLovato: @ddlovato HOTT OMGGG."

"@JovaticLove: @ddlovato @jonas just get married already and have tons of babies!!" I giggled.

"What's funny?" he smiled,"Just fans being ridiculous." I laughed."That's nothing new,really." he put his arm around me,I kept looking at our picture,I smiled,then I smiled at him,"What?" he smiled at me,"We're a cute couple." I smiled at my phone and made that picture my new screensaver,I pecked his cheek.

..

"We're here." he finally parked,I slipped on my sunglasses,I got out and took his hand and we started walking to the Hollywood Sign,"I still don't see the sign,do you?" I looked at him,I knew fans were taking secret pictures of us,but I don't care. "No,we'll get there." Joe chuckled.

I smiled and put his arm that his hand was holding my hand around me,still holding his hand,he kissed my temple. I smiled,looking around at the scenery.

..

"Get in front of it, I'm going to take a picture." he smiled,I got infront of the Hollywood sign and threw my hands up in the air,smiling as Joe took the picture,"Awesome." he smiled.

"#Hollywood #MorelikeDEMIwood pic.twitter.com/fDvGFdSSwERRtcDsPM" Joe tweeted,I giggled. We headed to the Hollywood Star Walk.

"Ooh look Michael Jackson's star! Take a picture." I gave him my phone and I sat next to it as Joe took the picture,I got up and we walked around and I took pictures of Joe beside Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Anniston star.

"You ready to go to Disneyland?" Joe asked,I nodded and we got back in his car and he drove to Disneyland. "That time when @joejonas met Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Annison's star. pic.twitter.com/PLFddErgBMVNccDSggt" I tweeted.

..

We finally got to Disneyland and we did a couple rides and now we're having lunch,"Babe,try this." Joe fed me,"What is that?" I covered my mouth eating,"Buffalo." he smiled,"It's good." I smiled,wearing mickey mouse ears.

...

It was now 8 o'clock. "I'm tired." Joe took his hat off when we got inside,"Wanna take a swim?" I looked at him,"That sounds relaxing." he nodded,and we both went up and changed. I  slipped on a black strapless bikini and headed downstairs and got into our pool.

Joe checked me out,I giggled,"I see you checking me out,Mr.Jonas." I smiled,swimming around,he got in,"Come back here!" he growled swimming after me,I giggled and started to swim fast. He was quicker than me and pulled me close to him,I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck,"You're absolutely beautiful,Miss Lovato." he put his arms around me,"You're absolutely handsome,Mr.Jonas." I smiled.

He kissed me gently,"I had a fun time with you today,but I always have a fun time." I smiled,I pulled him close and kiss him roughly. He slipped his hand in the back of my bikini bottom and started stroking my ass.

I started nibbling on his ear as he was kissing  my neck.I untied the string of his swim shorts,"Have you ever had a BJ in water?" I whispered in his ear,seductively.

Joe's POV.

"That's a turn on." I smiled,she led me to the steps and she made me sit on the steps,she pulled my shorts down,she then went underwater and started sucking on my member,I bit my lip in pleasure. 

"Oh god,babe." I said outloud,knowing she can't hear me,she went deeper,it made me jump a little.

This was amazing,the only light we had out here was the big full moon and the lights in the pool,this could possibly be a movie. 

She then kissed up my body to my neck,I stood up and took her away from the steps,"I think you don't need those bottoms anymore." I smiled and pulled down her bottom and threw them outside the pool. She then jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist,kissing me seductively. 

Her hands were playing with the back of my hair.

I slipped my manhood inside of her and started thurst fast but gently,she bit my lip gently,moaning,I kissed her and started to speed up my pace. "Mmm,Joe." she cupped my face and kissed me romantically.

I held onto her ass, continuing,she looked up at the stars,closing her eyes,moaning,"Oh my god!!" she moaned loud. I begin to thrust hard and faster,looking her in the eyes,she rest her forehead on my shoulder,moaning.  "Fuck!" she cursed.

She then began to claw my back as I felt her walls tighten,I tried to go even faster and harder to make her lose it. "OH FUCK ME!!" she screaming,having an orgy. I pulled out slowly,"Hold on." I carried her to our bedroom,I laid her on the bed and kept going.

...

My alarm went off at 8,I pounded it and sighed,today was  the day I would leave Demi for 3 to 4 months,after yesterday,I wanted to cancel the movie. I rolled over and saw Demi deep asleep. I scooted close to her and put my arm over her,kissing her bare back,"It's morning,already?" she groaned,"Yeah,morning,beautiful." I kissed her cheek.

I got up,"I'm going to get in the shower." I headed to the bathroom,"You can stay in bed for a few minutes." I closed the door.

When I got out,she was already dressed,she just were in sweetpants and a shirt with a ball cap,I slipped on jeans and a shirt and got my suitcases in the car and we both got in,I drove to the LAX. "You really scratched my back last night,babe."

"Sowwy." she closed her eyes,smiling.

...

"This is my flight." I sighed,she wrapped her arms around my neck,"I'll miss you so much." she pecked my lips,"I'll miss you more."  I smiled,"I love you,forever and always." I kissed her a few times.

"Last call to South Carolina."

"Remember call me anytime,I'm only 3 hours aheade,I'll answer no matter what,and facetime me  because I wanna see your beautiful face." I kissed her for a good 30 secs.

"Alright,alright,go!" she giggled,"You'll miss your flight!" she smiled,"Love you!!" she let go of  my hand,I headed to the plan,I waved to her and headed off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That pool scene was HOT HOT HOT lol.

AND LOOK AT THAT PICTURE ON THE SIDE,I MADE THAT PICTURE AND I'M SO HAPPY EVEN IF DEMI'S HEAD LOOKS HUGE,I HAD TO COVER UP THE REAL GIRL'S HEAD. #soproud

xxxChloe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 553 27
Read Ten Little Toes first!! Would I lose, if I bet my heart on you? **** song: bet my heart maroon 5 started: June 16th 2020 ended: book 1: Ten Li...
23.8K 1.5K 75
Demi Lovato is fresh out of treatment once again and is on an entirely new journey and feeling healthier and happier than ever. Demi starts the proc...
17.8K 457 40
After getting pregnant at 16 Maya knew her life would be difficult but now how much.
640K 57.3K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...