BTS Imagines BOOK 1

By 1Disthehottestband

BOOK 1 OF BTS IMAGINES Feel free to dm me! More

Taehyung- I'm sorry
Jimin-Just friends
Rap Monster-I like you
Jungkook-Your mine
Jin-Your perfect
J-hope - It worked
Suga- I'm just lucky
Suga-I thought you like him
Taehyung-Lipstick stain
Jungkook-Possessive Bully
J-hope-Smile, Beautiful
Jin-I'm always yours
Jimin-Just Friends pt.2
Rap Monster-Miss Right
Taehyung-Break up
Suga- Not good enough
J-hope-Bias
Jin-Musical.ly
Jungkook-I'll marry you
Jimin-Dreams
Rap Monster-Girlfriend
Taehyung-Make up pt.2
Suga-Don't Spend Time
J-hope-True Love
Jin-Miss You
Jungkook-Only Me
Rap Monster-Surprise
BTS Imagines BOOK 2
Jungkook- Lyric prank

Jimin-I Thought You Left

4.1K 146 12
By 1Disthehottestband

Lia's POV

Today was the day that my boyfriend Jimin would be back after his tour. I woke up early and did a little shopping at a nearby store so that we will have snacks later on and have extra supplies. As soon as I arrived back to my house, I quickly arranged the things I have bought awhile ago and place them in it's proper place.

I also cleaned the living room, kitchen and arranged the books on the bookshelves that was right above the TV set. I wanted to do the laundry so I did that and after an hour, I was done cleaning the house. Jimin will be arriving at 4 in the afternoon and it's still 12:30pm on my watch.

I decided to just eat lunch and watch some TV shows. I was looking for my phone but I couldn't find it. I checked the time and it's already 1:20pm. I head straight to the bathroom and decided to take a shower to freshen up myself. I was taking my time scrubing my skin and after that, I washed the soap away and wrapped the towel around my body after.

I went straight to my room to change and I saw my phone was on the nightstand table beside my bed. I tried to turn it on but it was dead so I charge it and look at the time in my alarm clock instead. It's already 2:20pm so I showered an hour.

I plug on my earphones to listen to some music but after minutes I got thirsty and decided to get water downstairs. But I nearly had a heart attack seeing Jimin on the floor on his knees while crying.

"Jimin?" I asked unsure. He looked up and ran up to me as fast as he could and hugged me tightly almost suffocating me. I gently pulled away and held his face. "What happened?" I asked him.

"I thought you left me. You usually hug me whenever I arrived. I thought you left because you are tired of the haters." He said still crying on my shoulders. "I didn't know you'd be early." I said comforting him.

"I kept calling you on the phone and I keep shouting your name awhile ago." He said. "My phone is dead. I had earphones plug in my ears. I'm sorry. I'm here." I said trying to sooth him.

"Just don't leave me okay. You are my life and you leaving  is the death  of me." He said know smiling. I smiled back and gave him a smack on the lips. "I miss you Park Jimin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 29.3K 195
Just preferences about our favorite boys!
164K 6.5K 35
But he isnt the same anymore.... Note: i have not edit this book so please excuse my grammars
59.9K 1.2K 50
Group chat , Imagines and Scenarios !!
5.5K 280 34
BTS x READER ONE SHOTS Enjoy! *ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ✔ [SET 1] Jimin **Please only read the chapters I edited [for now] while the others are stil...