BTS Imagines BOOK 1

By 1Disthehottestband

BOOK 1 OF BTS IMAGINES Feel free to dm me! More

Taehyung- I'm sorry
Jimin-Just friends
Rap Monster-I like you
Jungkook-Your mine
Jin-Your perfect
J-hope - It worked
Suga- I'm just lucky
Suga-I thought you like him
Taehyung-Lipstick stain
Jungkook-Possessive Bully
J-hope-Smile, Beautiful
Jin-I'm always yours
Jimin-Just Friends pt.2
Rap Monster-Miss Right
Taehyung-Break up
Suga- Not good enough
J-hope-Bias
Jin-Musical.ly
Jungkook-I'll marry you
Jimin-Dreams
Rap Monster-Girlfriend
Taehyung-Make up pt.2
Suga-Don't Spend Time
Jin-Miss You
Jimin-I Thought You Left
Jungkook-Only Me
Rap Monster-Surprise
BTS Imagines BOOK 2
Jungkook- Lyric prank

J-hope-True Love

2.7K 80 11
By 1Disthehottestband

Cassie's POV

I woke up because of someone calling on my phone. I pressed the answer button without even looking at the caller ID and as I answer, my mother's sweet voice was the one I heard.

"Sweetie will you still come over and let me and your father meet your boyfriend?" -Mom

"Oh yes mom. We will  go there at dinner time." -Cassie

"Ok good. I've prepared dishes and meals for the both of you."
-mom

"Thanks mom, tell dad I said 'hi"
-Cassie

I ended the call still feeling sleepy but after a few minutes I decided to take a shower and eat breakfast. It's already 10 in the morning so I called my boyfriend to tell him what will do today.

He came over my apartment after I called him. "Are you sure you want me to meet your parents?" He asked. "Yes, why?" I asked back,  looking up at him since his much taller than me.

"What if they won't like me? Saying that I'm not good enough?" He asked already holding my hands. I hugged him tightly and caressed his back. "Don't worry. They will love you. Just stay calm and don't be nervous." I said trying to get him to calm down.

He just sighed and nodded as he hug me tighter. I let go of the hug and kissed his nose. "Now go get ready because it's almost 6pm and the drive towards my parents house is 2 hours not including traffic." I said chuckling.

It's already 2 in the afternoon and were on our way. There was a little traffic so the drive was 2 hours and 30 minutes. We arrived at 5:40pm and we walk hand in hand. I knocked few times before the door opened.

"Oh you guys are early. Come in and be comfortable on the couch." My mom said. I hugged her and introduced J-hope to her. I saw my father sitting on the couch and I ran up to him and hugged him tight saying I missed him.

They were asking questions to
J-hope and after that Q&A, we were just talking about funny things and other stuff. Moments later my mom stood up saying she has to serve the meal and ask for my help. I look towards J-hope and he just nodded and smiled. I helped my mom set the table and after that she asked me to call my father and my boyfriend.

I heard them talking but I decided to eavesdrop because I heard my name. "Do you know why I like you for my daughter?" My father asked. "Why sir?" He asked. "Because the way you look at her is the way I look at her mother. I know that you really love her." My father said.

I can feel myself blushing and I smiling like an idiot. I called them after that, saying dinner's ready. "I love you." I said cheekily while whispering in his ear. He mouthed the words "I love you too" and smiled at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 6.9K 200
Well your life with BTS members Requests are OPEN. If you have any request let me know.
164K 6.5K 35
But he isnt the same anymore.... Note: i have not edit this book so please excuse my grammars
6.6K 185 14
This is the first story I wrote... No copywriter intended. If you see the same story in other books. It's actually in my the other account so yea..
616K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...