Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Thirty-Four.

4.2K 84 4
By JoeJemiDemi

"YOU KILLED MY BABY!!?" Joe barked,"YOU BITCH!!" he yelled at me,"I didn't--" he didn't let me finish. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU TELL A FUCKING LIE!! I HATE YOU,GET OUT OF MY LIFE." Joe yelled.

I woke up crying and screaming,"Yeah,I'll see you then..bye bye.." Joe rushed inside and hung up on his phone."Babe!?" he ran to me,"What's wrong?.." he stroked my back."You...you do believe me when I told you...Ash...Ashley kicked me right?.." I looked at him,he cupped my face,wipping my tears with his thumb,"Of course,babe..You had a bad nightmare?" he kissed my forehead.

"You didn't believe me when I told you Ashley killed our baby..so you kicked me out of your..your life...I knew you wanted a famil--"

"Demetria Lovato,I would never ever,EVER,kick you out of my life..not as much as we've gone through...I want a family? Sure,I do..but I want a family when I'm divorced and married to you,I want lots and lots of babies with you,Demi." Joe looked at me,I pulled him into a hug.

"Ashley just called.." Joe pulled away,I looked at him,"Oh no.." I wiped my eyes,"We have to go home..I have court in a couple days." Joe ran his hands throug his hair,"Is it the final?.." I looked at him,"No.." I sighed,"Oh..alright,let's head home." I got up and headed to the shower.

I slipped a long brown and purple maxi dress with a sheer black cardigan,I didn't do my makeup nor dried my hair,I put on a black fedora hat on and some flip flops," I got  all luggage in the car,you ready?.." Joe walked in,"Of course." I grabbed my purse and took his hand as we headed out,"JOE!!" some girls screamed,"Hey." Joe smiled,"I know you might be busy,but can we get you to sign our phonecase and a photo?" a girl smiled.

"Um,sure." Joe smiled,he let go of my hand and took the picture with the girls,"Can we have a funny one too?" the girl asked,"Sure." 

I laughed a little,as Joe crossed his eyes for the camera,then he signed their phone case,"Demi,you looke gorgeous,can we take a picture?" a girl smiled,"Um..sure." I smile and the girls put their arms around me and took the picture."Thank you guys!!" the girls smiled,"Have a good morning!" Joe smiled and we got in the car.

...

Joe got us breakfast and now we have have 10 more hours to go,I yawned and laid my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me,driving. I closed my eyes,falling asleep in his arms.

My phone actually went off,I groaned and answered,"Hello?" I said.

"Demi Lovato?" some guy asked,

"This is she?.." I sat up,rubbing my eyes,

"I'm Roger,I'm a photographer for the SEVENTEEN Magazine and we want you to be our girl for the March issue." he said,I smiled,"Yeah! Of course!! When should I show up? I'm actually in Oregon,coming back home to LA..which will take all day today." I smiled.

"If you're not too tired,we can do it tomorrow afternoon.." he said,"Yeah,that'll be perfect,see you then..bye bye." I hung up and squealed,making Joe laugh,"Who was that?" he glanced at me,"Seventeen magazine..they want me to be on the March issue!!" I smiled,"I want to do it...but I don't people to think I got this part because of you.."

"Babe,do it. I want people to know how awesome and great you are." Joe smiled,"Alright,yay!!" I kissed his hand. 

...

We finally got home around 8 in the night,I started unpacking as Joe made us late dinner, I yawned. "Food is ready baby." Joe called out. I put my clothes down and headed downstairs,"Smells good,babe." I smiled,I sat down,"Thanks." he smiled.

We started eating,"We have a busy day tomorrow..I have court and you have your shoot." he smiled,"What if they ask me about you and Ashley?.." I swallowed a piece of my food,"Go ahead..tell them." he smiled,I smiled back.

..

I slipped on sweetpants and a tshirt as I slipped on my shoes,Joe was putting on his suit,"Good luck in court,babe." I got up,"Thanks. Good luck to you." he smiled,he put his arms around me and started kissing me,I smiled as my lips were on his.

"Okay,I'm going to be late..Love you!" I grabbed my purse and got in my car,I started driving to the shoot.

I got out and headed to the dressing area,"You're gorgeous." the hairstylist ran his hand through my hair,"Thank you." I smiled,"So for this footage...Roger wants your hair in a braided bun...is that okay?"  he looked at me in the mirror,"You can do whatever,I'm your guinea pig today." I giggled. "Alright." he started doing my hair. "Your hair is soo healthy." he smiled.

"Ahaha wow thanks." I smiled."Okay so now makeup...We're giving you fake eyelashes,nude eye makeup with black mascara and a soft light pink on the cheek and a nude lip.." he told me and started  doing my makeup.

"Wow..thank you,it looks perfect." I smiled. "Thanks,the dress is labeled Number One. Go change,carefully." he smiled,I got up and changed into this  Cream and Gold Sequin Cut Out Dress. I slipped on gold Madden Girl Junoz Platform Evening Sandals. I walked out and he smiled,"Beautiful,absolutely beautiful!!" he smiled as he handed me hold Aztex triangle earrings and I put them in,and he got my other gold jewelery in.

"You're ready." he winked,I walked out and stand infront of the camera,"Perfect,Demetria." Roger smiled and got his camera ready. "I want you to do this." he showed me.

I put my hands on my hips and my left foot crossing my right,looking serious at the camera,"Good job,Demi. Excellent!" he took a few pictures of that pose. I then turned to my side and made my left foot on it's tippy toes with my left hand  wrapped around my stomach,looking at the camera.

"Awesome! You're so sexy,Demi!" he smiled,taking pictures,"Let's do a couple more then you can go change for the next set." he said,"Alright." I smiled.

I place one hand on my hip and put a finger on the tip of my mouth,looking at the camera,"God,you're a pro!" he groaned,taking pictures,I giggled little. "One more." he said,I turned my back towards him,throwing my foot up,looking at the camera,smiling. "LOVE IT!" he said,"Now go change." he smiled.

I headed and sat back down,taking off my jewelery,"So now Roger wants you to have a side ponytail on this one." he took down my hair and started working on it,"Love it." I smiled,he took off my makeupt from the last shoot,then he put the fake eyelashes back on,gave me silver eyes,with black eye liner and mascara with a brighter pink blush. He then gave me a bright pink lip. "Fabulous." I smiled and went and changed to my 2nd change,it was a Hot pink bandage crop top and a gold sequence Eiffel Wrap Mini skirt and these awesome Mesh Pink Sexy Lace Rhinestone Platform Shoes. I walked out and he handed me silver earrings and I slipped on as he put on a silver necklace that saids,;'sexy'.

"You're ready." he smiled,I walked out,the scene was changed,"I want you to stand in between those walls.." Roger pointed,I nodded,I stood between them, I moved my hip to the left and my hands stretched to the walls,I lifted my head up a little,looking at the camera,seriously. "Great job!!" Roger smiled,taking pictures.

I sat on the floor,my left leg crossed of course and turned my head to the camera,smiling,then I threw my head up looking like I was laughing. "Awesome one more!" Roger smiled. I got up and turned my back at him,I turned my head back to the camera.

"Awesome!!" he smiled,taking pictures,"Go change." he smiled,I headed back to the dressing room,the stylist took my hair down,"This ons,he wants the hair big and teased.." he said and started teasing my hair,he then kept my eyelashes and eye makeup on. He took off the blush and replaced it with a nude color and same with the lip.

I got up and changed to number 3,which is a pink MONIQUE LHUILLIER Strapless Tier Skirt Dress and black heels. I walked out and he handed my silver feather earrings and he did the rest of my jewelery.I walked out and sat on the stairs,my left leg staying straight while my right leg is on the 3rd step,I leaned back,propping myself with my elbows,looking at the camera.

"Perfect!!" Roger smiled,taking the pictures,I sat up with my both legs on the 3rd step,I looked at the camera with a smirk on my face,"Awesome!" he smiled,taking pictures. "Now look like your date ditched." he said,I looked down at my lap,looking upset.

"God,you're a pro!" he smiled,taking pictures,"Awesome,now go do your last change." he winked,I got up and headed back to the dressing room,"Now,I'm going to straight your hair and give you some cat eyes.." he said,straightening my hair.

He left my eye makeup alone,but gave me a cat eye,left my blush on and gave me red lips. I got up and went to change,I slipped on a black DOLCE & GABBANA Lace Bustier Top and 'ERIN' BLACK STUDDED CRYSTAL SHORTS. I then slipped on Jeffrey Cambell gold spike high heels. I walked out and slipped on gold hoops as he slipped on the rest jewelery. 

I walked out headed to the  wired gate,I leaned against in,my back towards the camera,popping my booty out,I smirked at the camera,"Yes!! Perfect!!" Roger took the picture,I turned around ,putting one foot up on the fence,looking at the camera. 

I then let go of the fence and put one of my arms around behind me with my other arm on the opposite hip,I looked at the camera,"Awesome,you are a pro,Demi!" he smiled,"Now let's pick out a cover." I followed Roger,"Ooh they're good,fierce." I smiled,"I like that one," I pointed,"For the cover?" he looked at me,"Yeah." I smiled and sat down for the interview.

"What do you love about yourself?"

"My confidence.To be able to look somebody in the eye and say,'I don't care  if you think my arms are chubby or whatever. I am the way that I am.' "

"What do you like about your body?"

"My butt-it's gotten huge-and awesome!"

"So you're a radio host?"

"Yep."

"How did you and Joe[Jonas] meet then?"

"He called my radio show--I'm a radio host who helps people with their problems,if it's abuse,relationship,etc.--He called me asking me advice about his marriage and we've gotten close since then."

"Were you the first one to suggest to take it up a notch? And Did you know that he was married?"

"I obviously knew who he was when we met each other for the first time...at first I told him I didn't want anything to do with him,but a few days later he called my show,telling me something sweet,but I was never the first one to make the move."

"So you dated him,knowing he was married?"

"I never felt good about it,but he kept telling me that his marriage was over,he tried everything to fix it before I dated him."

"Favorite thing about Joe Jonas?"

"God,that's hard..I have to say..the way he can change my mood. He treats me like a princess...and I've been in two terrible relationships that made me insecure...and he made me feel...beautiful."

"You're beautiful. Is there a weird occasion that happened to you and Joe?"

"We were actually in Oregon 2 days ago..we were just exploring the town and these fans came and asked to have a picture,knowing two tween girls,they just wanted a picture with Joe,but they also wanted the picture with me--it was just awkward."

"There were rumors that you and Olivia[Nick's girlfriend] are fighting and are the reasons why the Jobros are over."

"I've met Olivia[Culpo] and that's really ridiculous,she a very very sweet girl. I did have nothing to do with the break up. All I knew was they are going on tour,then Joe came home upset,telling me the Jonas Brothers are over, I had nothing to do with it,if I could have a choice I would of kept them together to be honest."

"You're such a sweetie. Favorite oufit you wore today that you would steal?"

"I really love these studded pants...and those pink shoes were awesome,but I wouldn't really steal none of the outfits,they were fun to wear,but it wouldn't be something I would actually wear." I smiled.

"Thank you Demi." Roger hugged me,"You're welcome,bye bye!"  I smiled,got dressed in my clothes and got in the car,"Just finished a photoshoot with @SEVENTEENMAG!!!! It was so fun!!! On shelves in March!!!!" I tweeted,I laughed,"Oops,didn't know that 'seventeenmag' wasn't in caps,ahaha fail." I tweeted again.

"Wanna get some afternoon coffee with Miley? :)" Selena texted,

"Sure ;) Meet you at starbucks." I replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

don't forget to vote & comment :)

xxxChloe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.5K 75
Demi Lovato is fresh out of treatment once again and is on an entirely new journey and feeling healthier and happier than ever. Demi starts the proc...
40.6K 1.7K 51
The Black Widow. An Avenger, a spy, a friend. A killer, an enemy, a daughter. On November 28, 1928, Natalia Alinovena Romonava was born and from the...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
5.2K 190 29
As Blake and Everett get closer to each other, the more Danger surrounds they're pack. They must give in to who they are and stop the werewolf from h...