The Missing Pieces(A Naruto R...

由 Lapeligroza

Meet [Name] [Last Name], a young traveler. She has traveled most of her life, if not all of it. As a traveler... 更多

Prologue
Welcome to the Leaf Village!
Start of a Frindship
First Piece of the Puzzle
Special Advice
Friend or Foe?
At Death's Door.
Danger
Origins
White Lie
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Long Gone.
Welcome To Hell
Poisoned Heart.
Reunion
Results
Suspect
Living Corpse
Jumping to Conclusions
[Name] Returns
End of Friendship?
Savior
Welcome to the Team.
News About Updates
The Proposal
Deal or no Deal?
Home Sweet Home
What's This?
Heroic Act
Return to Konoha
Aftermath
Secret Has Been Revealed.
Offering Solutions.
Another Proposition
Love Proposal
Who Are You to Judge?
Bring It.
Brothers
Strange Behavior
Friendship
Unexpected Turn of Events
The Hokage
New Discovery
Love Rivals
Goro!
Mussion Accomplished
Love?
Leader
Leader [Last Name].
Ceremony
News
Trust
Kabuto to the Rescue!
Cured
Evacuation
Special Results
Emotional
[Name] Has Arrived
Sasuke's Declaration
Conflicts
Enemy
Battlefield and New Findings
Sheltered
Arrested
Age Estimation
Dead or Alive?
Cruel Reality
Kira
Allied
Madara's Plans
Fighter
Acceptance
New Mission
Passion
The Search for [Name]!
Plan Complete
Jealousy
Retrieved
Restoring... Restoring Complete
Puzzle Almost Complete
Kill or be Killed
My War is Over
Alive
Puzzle Complete
Giro's Ending Part#1
Goro's Ending Part#2
Goro's Ending Part#3
Goro's Ending
Itachi's Ending Part#1
Itachi's Ending Part#2
Itachi's Ending Part#3
Itachi's Final Part
Sasuke's Ending Part 1
Sasuke's To Ending Part 2
Sasuke's Ending Part 3

Test

1.6K 85 20
由 Lapeligroza

  [Sorry guys, another note. So, by the beginning of next week I'll be in Mexico and for a month. So, I terribly apologize, I won't be updating for that month. Unless of course, I get access to Internet which is unlikely. BUT I promise you guys that as soon as I get back, I'll update! I'll write as much as I can so when I get back, I'll spam you guys with lots of updates! Please hang in there!]
-----
Where to go? Things didn't go as you had initially planned. You didn't have a certain place in mind, but having your parents at your side was enough. You had thought that the three of you would find a place sooner or later but as you run, you could only feel the empty spaces at both of your sides. Of course, the thought of going to Suna crossed your mind but you didn't want to attend any places with many people, there must be someone who works for Kabuto. For now, you'll just have to take breaks and rest whatever you could, though you must stop somewhere to get food, but then again, you have no means of buying anything now.

At the end, you searched for any source of water, being the most important in mind now. Eventually, you found a small lake so you decided to drink some water and wash your face, but you could only stare at the reflection of yourself. You've changed more than you could have imagined, you hadn't exactly taken the time to see that sort of thing.

You looked so much mature, your hair is now [shorter or longer], your attire hanged consistently. You were wearing what you had been provided, but there's that damn purple rope around your waist. Given time, you can't wait to find something else to dress yourself with, because you don't want to remember that damn place. Though that belt that rests also on your waist with stones on it would have to be kept, you didn't want it but it was useful. Kabuto had specifically designed it to accommodate your need of chakra, as he had mentioned. If you ever needed chakra, you had those reserves and you just simply didn't want to depend on other people anyway.

"Are you just going to stand there?" The familiar voice of Goro announced revealing himself.

You narrowed your eyes turning around but on the defensive, despite everything, there's that voice tugging your brain and telling you not to trust him. "What the hell are you doing here?" But most importantly, it has taken you days to come here and yet he was here already?

He rolled his greens eyes. "Don't make your distrust so obvious. But I'm here to help you."

"Oh. I'm all ears." Crossing your arms across your chest, you waited for him.

"I knew you'll come here despite my warning, I'm even more surprised they let you go." He carried a bag on his back and it's not that you realized he has changed his outfit. Now he's wearing long black pants that are tight at the legs but a bit looser from the knees and above. His feet are protected by a pair of long black sandals that cover a portion of his pants. His top consists of a long-sleeved shirt which matches the color of his eyes, and for some strange reason, his eyes look greener and much more alive. His hands lack those gloves that he used to wear. His outfit is rather simple, probably to not capture too much attention. You were surprised to see that he still wears his long hair is held in a high ponytail. He looks away once he notices that you seem to be watching him. "Anyway, I just came to make sure that you would be alright, but now that I see you here I assume things didn't go as planned."

"What happened to that girl?" Finally, you asked rather curious why he would be here rather than with that girl who is probably part of his family.

His face relaxes a little. "That was my sister, I took her to my parents." There was a moment of silence until he decided to talk. It was only fair that you at least knew a bit of him, he knows a lot about you. Besides you looked rather shocked and confused. "My parents are from Suna but one day Orochimaru's henchmen abducted us. The only way of keeping her safe was for me to do as Orochimaru said."

You had already realized why he as helping Orochimaru the moment he decided to tell you a little about himself. "But what are you doing, shouldn't you stay with your family?" He would be a fool not to spend more time with his family specially after being away for years.

"I'm not much different from you, although we now have a different Kazegage after what happened at two years ago, and I don't want to risk their safety and my freedom." Not so different from you either. "You'll be surprised, the new Kazekage is none other than Gaara."

No way! That's just amazing, he's young and to have accomplished such a goal? That sent you in a shocked state but a sour smile adorned your face. What would Naruto say when he finds out about that? Especially when it is his dream to be a Hokage. Taking a deep breath, you shook those memories out of your head. "So, in other words, you're running away?"

"You could say that so why don't we work together?" He proposed.

Working with someone else? It never crossed your mind, but having him around wouldn't be so bad. You'll have so many similarities and by sticking around you'll increase the chances of surviving. Besides you have no idea what in the world you're doing. "In that case, I accept your proposition." With a smile, you replied. For an instance Goro seemed relieved to hear you say it.

"Good. Now come on, I know a village close to Suna where we can stay." Though those weren't good news.

"Would it be safe? What if Kabuto has people there?"

"It's a small house close to it, but it's not that close. It's half a day away from Suna and it's well hidden. Now come on, give me your hand." He offered his hand, for what reason you're not so sure. You gave him a skeptical look, and yet he did not remove it. A shade of pink adorned his cheeks once he realized what you might be even thinking. "Just give me your hand." Without waiting, he grabbed your hand and once he made a few hand signs, your body seemed to move and yet not move at the same time. If that even made any sense. Your stomach felt strange, and you didn't get to question that feeling only to find out that you had to vomit.

Goro waited patiently, until you straightened up and watched your surroundings. This place looked nothing like the previous place. With widened eyes, you glanced at the male. "What happened?"

"That's my specialty, I'm able to transport myself from certain places. Once I mark them with my chakra, I'm able to return to that place. Though there's a limit to the distance and to the limitations oh how many times I can use it."

"That's how you were able to get there so fast." Without realizing, your mouth spoke what you had been thinking.

"Yes, although I used it already plenty of times, can only get us far enough to save us a half a days' of running. Now let's hurry up." Once again, he offered his hand.

Without any more questions, you kept moving and eventually you both had to continue running from there. After so much strain, you both arrived to the place the Goro was talking about. It was a cave? It looked like a small house but it was hidden inside a cave. That would ensure that others wouldn't find it that easy. "So, this is the place huh?"

Goro nodded as he took the bag from his back and then tossing it to you. "On my way, here, I grabbed some things, hopefully they'll fit you. Get inside, I'll get anything that we may need once I'm done I'll return as soon as possible." With that, he turned around and left.

You were left inside the house, which was dark but with some candles, you could get some light. The place was rather small, and it only had two rooms for resting and a restroom. It was very tiring, and without knowing your body wanted rest so much. How many days has it been since you've had a decent rest? You're too tired to even think, your eyes began to drop as you leaned against the wall waiting for Goro. He must have the key but even so, you wanted to keep your eyes open only to fair miserably. Your eyes closed completely, now your head lowering and succumbing to sleep.

"[Name]." Goro had returned irked that he could not return sooner. There was a certain thing, or to say, a certain someone who he had encountered. At first, he wanted to leave him, but he knows something about this male and although he could not detect any life in him, he couldn't just leave his body for the animals to eat. At first, he thought of burying him, but he didn't want to waste the only energy he had. His body screamed for rest, and if he didn't get any, he would faint at any moment.

You had been sleeping when he got home, and despite not wanting to wake you up, but with your help the body could get a decent burial. He shook you until he noticed you opening you eyes and groaning in the process. You rubbed your eyes, all the while Goro moved back to give you space. "You're back."

"Yeah, I'm sorry I woke you up but I need your help to bury this corpse." Upon the word corps left his lips, your eyes widened and shot around landing on the body.

"What in the hell would you bring him here?" You asked as you stood up.

Goro didn't answer, only watched as you got closer to the corpse and then crouched to inspect it as if you'll know the name. "I just couldn't leave him there." Though he didn't reveal the other information, maybe once done.

Corpse? Your eyes narrowed as you felt something, there's no pulse and the body felt cold already but there's a thread of chakra left in him. Most would consider him dead, but in your case, that was different. "What the hell, he's barely alive!" Or at least he could be, if you— "I'm not going to help him." It was too risky.

Those green irises widened, still alive? So he could still be saved? He has seen many die, and he has even killed but as he looked at the body, he just felt that if something could be done then why not? After all, he knows about this person's story, and just like him, he too would do anything for his sister. So, by leaving him die, it's like he would be killing himself. "We have to help him." Was his resolve, though as he watched your growling face, it's best to get to convince you before it's too late. But what he thought doesn't matter, what mattered the question is, will you help him?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

280K 4.2K 29
Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one shots story with the Bungou stray dogs ch...
16.4K 1.3K 31
"𝘿𝙞𝙙'𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛." 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘮'𝘴 𝘦𝘹 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧�...
19K 680 52
This is the sequel to "what lies in the truth" if you haven't read it I would read that first. It's been a year and half and Y/n finally comes back...
155K 332 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni