Do I Love You? Cat Noir/Adrie...

By lgonzo135

For the pure reason of "I keep getting shat on" I'm letting y'all know that this was my first fanfic and I wr... More

A/N hehe..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N THANK YOU! Q&A INFO!
Q&A
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N THANK YOU
Another Thank You
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU FOR 20K VIEWS
Instagram?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Thank You So Much (Not an Update)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Hey!

Chapter 18

3.2K 102 69
By lgonzo135

It's been a few weeks since the incident of my mom seeing me transform. I've been very careful now.

I marked off the eighth of December on my calendar. "Ahh! We're getting closer to Christmas!" I quietly fangirled to my kawami. "You seem excited." Gray stated bluntly, which I nodded to in response. "I also got you these!" I brought out two small Santa hats from behind my back. Ryuu gasped, "Thank you thank you thank you!" He said happily while quickly flying over to take the small hat from my hand and put it on his head. Gray on the other hand quietly flew over to it, hesitantly taking it. "You don't have to wear it if you don't want to." I told them. I heard my mom call, alerting me that it was time for me to go to school. I held my bag open so that my two kawami could get in. I grabbed my backpack from the side of my bed and ran out of my room. "F/N! You're going to be- oh, there you are. Have a good day at school." My mom smiled and kissed my forehead before I left.

"Hey guys!" I called to my peer group (A/N: 7th grade health class, yo) who simply waved back. I walked over to Adrien and laid my head on his shoulder. "I is tired." I stated in a bored way. "I is tired too." He chuckled softly, causing me to smile. I noticed that the other two girls were gushing while Nino was pretending to throw up. I hit him with his own hat. I quickly examined their clothing, noticing that I was the only one wearing a sweatshirt rather than an actual coat. It's not that I don't have one, I just don't like how their either bulky or annoying...or both.

"Do you have a coat?" They all asked, which I nodded to. "Why aren't you wearing it?" Marinette asked. "Don't feel like it, besides, it isn't that bad out." I answered her question. Alya gave me a 'Really?' look then sighed, "We should probably get to class." She suggested and we nodded. Adrien grabbed my hand, causing me to blush slightly and the five of us walked into the school. Soon enough, we all went our separate ways to get to our lockers then to class.

~TIME SKIP WOOO~

"Wait..you want to hold a Christmas party?" I asked my mom, shocked because she usually never wants to do something like this. "Well, it's more for you and your friends." She explained causing me to nod. "Okay!" I smiled at her. "The thing is, I might not be there at the time of the party. You're aunt wanted me to help her buy gifts." My mom explained once more, which I nodded to again.

~Another time skip!~

"You're holding a party?" Anya asked, we were in the lunchroom since it was time to eat. "Yeah," I  replied to her question. "Wow, I'm totally coming to that!" Marinette exclaimed happily, causing me to smile. "It was my mom's idea, it was sorta out of the blue though...who should I invite? There's you guys..." I trailed off, not knowing who to invite. "You could invite Nathaniel...?" Mari suggested in a questioning form. I wiggled my eyebrows causing her to blush. (A/N: Okay, so, since you get Adrien, Mari gets Nathaniel. It works out.) Nino and Adrien walked over to us with their food. "What's up with you?" Nino asked Marinette who had a little bit of a blush on her face. "She has a crush!" I exclaimed, gushing slightly, Anya doing the same. "Really? Who is it?" Adrien asked, amused. "N-" I was cut off when Marinette covered my mouth with her hand. "Shhh!" She was a red mess which caused us to laugh a bit.

 "Okay, who else should I invite?" I pondered putting my hand on my chin to look like I was thinking, it actually helped a bit (A/N: Don't judge me.) "What?" The boys asked, confused as to what I was talking about. "Oh, you weren't here for that, sorry!" I started,"I'm holding a party on the 23rd if you want to come, it's gonna be a celebration of Christmas or whatever. A Christmas party..but you don't need to bring gifts," I explained. "Okay, I'll most likely to come over, what time?" Adrien asked. "Uhh... two or three to eight or nine..?" I didn't know what time the party would take place myself. "I'll send you the actual time when I get home," I informed. "Okay, thanks," Adrien said with a small smile. "I'll most likely be able to go too!" Nino also said. 

"But who should I invite?" I was thinking hard. "Alix, Ava, Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Kim, Ivan, Max-" Marinette listed off using her fingers to count, while I was writing down their names, but was unfortunately cut off by the most annoying person in the world. /HER./ (A/N: EMPHASIS) "You were talking about a party?" Chloe asked, checking her nails. "Yeah, what about it?" I asked, no longer feeling the fear I felt toward her presence when I first met her. "Am I invited..?" She was sort of hesitant to asking that question. I looked up at her. "Chloe-" "No..sorry but here isn't enough room in her apartment." Adrien cut me off, so anger in his voice. The blonde scoffed,"Whatever, I don't need to go to that stupid 'party' anyway, I have much more important and better parties to go to." She walked away quickly and I showed a little bit of a sad face as she walked away. "Woah..." Nino said softly.

It was now the end of the day and I quickly walked over to Chloe. Her eyes were dull and not as bright as they usually were. "Hey-" "What do you want?" "I wanted your phone number-" "Why?" "Please let me speak. Anyways, I wanted your phone number to give you the time of the party." I told her, "Oh, and you can invite Sabrina if you want!" I finished. The blond girl looked at me with bright eyes that were dead moments before. Chloe quickly gained her composure, "Here.." She quickly wrote on a sticky note and handed it to me. I looked down at it and saw her number. "Okay, see you tomorrow," I said with a smile and turned around to leave. "Wait," I turned around to face her with a confused expression on my face. "Thank you." The girl announced sincerely. "Don't mention it." I smiled softly and turned around to leave again and started to leave the school to start on my journey home. 

"When should the party start?" I asked my mom at the dinner table. "That's up to you, I'm going to be helping your aunt for something." "Okay! What's going on?" "She's just having her midlife crisis," My mom laughed softly and I smiled slightly. "What foods d-" "Pizza." I interrupted her, causing her to laugh. I quickly texted everyone when the party started and when it ended, and I felt like going to bed that night so I put that it finished at 8:30.

~TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY~

Almost everyone was in the apartment and little did I know that it was pretty spacious. There was a knock on the door and I went to open it. I opened it to see Chloe and Sabrina in the doorway. "Glad you can make it!" I smiled a friendly smile, letting them know that they are welcome here, and let them in. Adrien soon walked over to us. "I thought I told yo-" I cut him off. "I invited her, please don't be mad." I told him. He sighed, "Okay," He calmed slightly. "Anyways, guys!" I called out,"My mom is not here because she is helping my aunt out with something. That does not mean you can act crazy, so please don't." I finished my announcement and walked over to the stairs to sit on them. 

Everyone seemed to be having fun, I was just watching, acting like the parent or supervisor. "Hey, (nickname)." Adrien walked over and had a smirk on his face and almost everyone was watching. One hand was behind his back. I looked up at him, "Yyeeesss..?" I asked, semi confused. He's probably going to force me to wear an ugly sweater. I was only wearing a long sleeve Totoro sweater. (A/N: Which is not and will never be ugly!) The blond brought his hand up to above the two of us and in his hand was mistletoe. 'FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.' I was a bright red with my (e/c) eyes wide. "Kiss, kiss kiss.." A small chant started. Adrien bent down to my height, mistletoe still in his hand. "It wasn't my idea, I lost a bet." He whispered so no one would here except me. The chant grew louder,"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" He softly placed his lips on mine and I didn't move. I didn't react, I was too scared to. He soon pulled away with a blush on his face as well. "E-eh..?" I squeaked out. Everyone laughed and some people were gushing. 

I hate to admit it, but I was scared, I was scared to move with everyone watching me, I couldn't. Adrien turned around,"Okay, we did it, you happy?" He tossed the mistletoe to Nino. "Yep!" He laughed. 

After a few hours of partying, everyone eventually went home, and there surprisingly wasn't too big of a mess. I started to pick up when only Adrien was left. "What, no goodbye kiss?" He pouted. I blushed a bright red again. "N-no..." I stuttered out. "Why not?" He whined and pouted. I only shook my head and continued to pick up any cups or napkins that were left on the floor and the furniture. He walked up to me and made me stand up straight. Staring into my eyes, he smiled while I stood there frozen with a bright red blush. He leaned in and kissed my lips again. I stood there frozen. He pulled away and hugged me. "Sorry," He said softly,"For making you feel uncomfortable." "N-no," I stuttered out, panicking slightly,"I-I'm just not used t-to this." I looked down at the empty cups and plates in my arms. "Was it your first kiss?" The blond boy in front of me asked. I nodded in response. "It was my first kiss too." "Really? I would think all the girls would be over you!" "Not really, only Chloe." I coughed (and Marinette). "What?" "Whaaat?" I tried to act innocent of not saying anything. Adrien chuckled softly,"I should probably get going, Merry Christmas, (F/N)." He said and pecked your cheek before exiting your apartment. "Merry Christmas, Adrien." I said and smiled softly as he closed the door behind him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER UP! I was originally going to have this be a New Year's special too, but I guess not..Should I try and squeeze in a New Year's special? I don't know. Up to you guys! It might be a few days late but...yeah..

Anyways, how was this chapter? Was it good? Was it bad? Have any suggestions? Leave your thoughts down in the comments! :)

QOTD: What did you guys get for Christmas?

I got anime stuff, a sweatshirt, the Finding Neverland soundtrack, sketch stuff, a FREAKING DRAWING TABLET, Hi-Chew, journals, Star Wars: The Complete Saga, posters, a DOCTOR WHO BLANKET, a HETALIA SHIRT yeah, I think that's it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 309 19
After 3 years of her crushing on Adrien and fighting with her partner, Chat Noir, Marinette becomes unsure of who she likes, while Adrien gives up on...
35.5K 349 25
Alright so hello if you don't know me! I'm 14. also a bit busy with high school so i won't be able to write that much books! enjoy because I poured m...
78.5K 2.4K 41
I decided to do a miraculous ladybug fanfiction since I haven't done one yet and I am having trouble with ideas but this one flew into my mind the ot...
65.1K 1.2K 44
This is my first book so try to give me some advice to make it better So you have grown up in (y/h/t) all your life and always been noticed because...