We Were Meant To Be.~ COMPLET...

By shabz_sam

Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty six
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One.
Chapter Fourty Two.
Chapter Fourty Three.
Chapter Fourty Four.
Chapter Fourty Five.
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight..
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue
Happy Ending.

Chapter Five.

3K 161 85
By shabz_sam

Chapter Five.

Anya's P.O.V.

Am hundred and one percent sure that Aisha is mentally laughing at my way of dressing for a picnic.

I looked at her and smiled, when suddenly my stomach grumbled.
The good thing was, no one heard other than Aisha.

She smiled back at me and spoke," since its almost lunch time, then we should start eating?"

All of us nodded while i asked," so what's for lunch?"

Arjun excitedly answered,"its cheese and olives sandwich made by Ammi."

"Ammi? Who's that?" I asked.

"Aisha and Zayd's mother, everyone of us call her that. Zayd didn't tell you?" Arjun answered.

I knew where this conversation was leading, so i changed the topic.

"Well because of the tradition we follow on Sundays and not letting anyone know about our relationship we haven't told anyone except you guys," i then looked at Zayd and saw that he was busy rummaging the picnic basket.

I face-palmed mentally, but Aisha spoke," well i have also brought peas pilaf."
She directed that to Zayd and snatched the picnic basket from him.

"Alhamdulillah!(Thank God) otherwise i would have died of hunger," Zayd sighed dramatically.

"Why? You don't like olives and cheese sandwich?"i asked, but Zayd raised his right eye-brow and then looked at Aisha then at me.

Shit! Now Aisha and Arjun might know that our relationship is fake.

"Coeur, am allergic to olives." Zayd spoke.
But all i could hear was,
Coeur? "Coeur? Now whats that?" I asked.

Zayd raised his eye-brow and said," since you disliked the nickname baby so i chose another nickname for you."

"All you got was Coeur? What does that even mean?"

"Figure out yourself."

"What?" But he just gave a lop-sided smile.

Arghhh! With whom am I stuck with?

Asshole Zayd!

*****

After having lunch, Aisha decided to play truth and dare.
I already hated this game due to some past incidents and I feel that after playing again for today my hatred for this game will increase.

No...like any other bollywood or Hollywood film we didn't had any wine or beer bottle cause Zayd and Aisha they don't drink.
So we used a plastic mineral water bottle instead.

So the first unlucky person the bottle to be landed on was none other than...No not me...it was my useless asshole fake boyfriend.

Arjun asked him," so Zayd...truth or dare?"
Zayd chose dare as usual to show off am sure...

But Arjun's dare that was given to Zayd was very what? Unfair? Yeah! Unfair to me.

****

"Hell Arjun! I can't believe you, I thought that if a person chooses a dare then it means that he solely has to do it not with his partner..." I complained.

"He can't back down now, " Arjun stated.

And in the process of proving a perfect girlfriend, I helped Zayd in his dare.

And the dare was;

There was a river passing by the picnic site, dividing a forest in which people were not allowed to enter.
It was said that the forest was dangerous to be in.

It was said that in the forest there was a tree of a rare flower; which had the possibilities of growing in harsh weather conditions like in desert area, but it grew in our city out of magic.
And Arjun wanted us to go and bring for him just one.

"I can't believe I was ever friends with you," i complained and Zayd tugged at my arm whispering, "now that you know, be grateful and thank me?"

I rolled my eyes and simply said,"i think we should start our dare."

I held my Saree high enough to avoid it getting wet and also allowing space for my legs to sprint freely.
Then carefully stepped the wet stone that was a start to lead us across the river with Zayd behind me.

"I hate you for making me wear this Saree, " i stated.

"The feeling is mutual Coeur."

From behind Aisha spoke," oh come on, you just started your relation-ship publicly and already reached the stage of hating each other?"

"That's because your brother is an asshole," i replied.

I again carefully took another step and was just about to stand properly when my foot lost its balance and I slipped.

I closed my eyes shut in the fear of dividing my head into two and changing the river's colour from clear to red.
But suddenly two strong arms wrapped me from behind saving me from my bad end.

I opened my eyes hoping I was still alive and not in heaven in the arms of my prince charming.
I raised my eyes above my head to see the grey eyes staring right into my brown ones.
No Way! I was nowhere near heaven, i was right in the arms of devil himself.

I stood up, away from Zayd and told," i no longer want to do this dare."
Zayd held my hand and said," you have to, otherwise it will mean you are coward and also come on be a sport."

And just the word coward made me continue with the dare.

*****

After a little bit of struggling with me slipping every now and then and Zayd catching me in time.
From our second step he had promised that he will not let me fall and even if i do then he will catch and he kept his word throughout the crossing of the river.

And for that i was grateful but i would never say it aloud.
If he had a problem in saying sorry then i too had a problem of saying a thank-you.

We reached across and waved at Arjun and Aisha who were standing the opposite side of the river to inform them that we were safe till now.

Hoping that we don't get into any trouble, we entered the forest silently praying to our God.

*****

The trees stretched above that the sun couldn't peep inside and give heat to the ground hence it was quite chilly.

"Only if i knew, then i would have never agreed for you to be my fake boyfriend."

"But you didn't and neither did i, so just bear it."

"Ohhoo! So much attitude huh? Why can't you say two simple words am sorry?" I asked.

"Because am not."
He answered with simple shrug and a faint smile appeared on his lips, which was replaced by a smirk in few seconds.

"You'll never reform,you'll  always remain an asshole ," i said while pointing my index finger at him.
He smiled and said," That's why am with you so that you can reform me."

"Oh please! What do you think? That am just sitting idle? I have lots of other important things to do than reforming you."

He pulled me closer to him and said while putting a strand of my hair in place," I don't know about me but if you stay with me more, you for sure will get spoilt."

I pushed him away and replied," No chance."

He laughed and said," we'll see."

And we started walking in search of that rare flower.
I was walking while cursing my way of dressing when suddenly Zayd got hold of the end of my Saree.

Without turning I reprimanded Zayd, " What do you think you are doing? Leave my..." i then turned to finish my scolding that's when i saw Zayd nowhere to be seen and that my Saree was held by a twig.

I removed my Saree from the twig and searched for Zayd.

"Helpppp! Hellllppp!"

I was sure that the voice belonged to Zayd.
So i rushed towards that voice, my leg touched something and suddenly i was falling on the mud.

"Oh no! What do you think you are doing?" Came a voice.

I sat up and asked furiously," What do you think am doing?"

He shrugged and said,"i dunno, there can be many reasons."

"Ahha? Like what?"

"Like you might have want to hug the mud?"

"What? Are you freaking serious? I was coming to help you idiot." I screamed.

"Idiot? I like the name asshole more." He then laughed and said," now stop wasting time and let us look for those flowers."

Now my Saree was all covered with mud.
And walking in these heels was hell.

*****

So guys finally Chapter Five....how was it? Hope you guys liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.4K 55
They were best friends. He decided to propose her. She rejected him but, promise to best friend till death. He still loves her but day by day his mad...
21.4K 506 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
133K 5.2K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...
11K 528 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...