In Where Gerard Is Awkward An...

By XxGerardisdeadxX

Gerard works from 11 to 8 an Italian restaurant while sketching in the morning and afternoon when he can to s... More

Intro
(1) In Where Gerard Is An Awkward Virgin And Calls Frank Who Is A Prostitute
(2) This chapter title was too long so wattpad made me change it and it was good
(3) Where Gee and Frankie were going to 'hang out' but it started to storm
(4) Frank was pissed near the end of this chapter and it got steamy
(5) Gee's birthday is coming up and Lindsey hunts Frank down
(6) Gerard Gets Upset At Lindsey But Then Thanks Lindsey Later
(7) Frank Makes Breakfast And Recieves A Blowjob Lindsey gets a date and #same
(8) When There Is A Three Week Time Gap Gerard Goes Shopping And Frank Is Kinky
(9) Where Lindsey is a fangirl and Frank is a pain in Gerard's ass- literally
(10) In Where Its Franks Point Of View Finally
(11) Shower Sex Is The Best Sex If You Need A Fix Before Work By Fall Out Boy
(12) Sometimes Bedroom Walls Are My Only Friends
(13) Taking My Training Wheels Off For You Because You Mean More Than Drugs
!¡IMPORTANT!¡
(14)The Promised Chapter Bc Last Ones Were Sad/I Probably Used This Song Before
(15) Lindsey Convinces Gee On A Double Date Which Reveals Some Kinky Things
IN WHERE THE AUTHOR FREAKS OUT BECAUSE THERE'S 1K READS
(16) Seriously Frank, When Is Ever Going To A Club A Good Idea In A Fanfic?
(17) I Pulled This Chapter Out Of No Where And It Will Be More Fluff. No Smut
(18) V Short Smut Chapter Because You Have To Read The A/N To Figure Out Why
A/N
(19) Where Fluff Turns To Angry To Smut By Fall Out Boy
2,000!
(20) Can You Knock Someone Out With A Dildo By Panic! At The Disco
(21) Painting, Creativity, and Purple
!!!!
(22) Mikey's Dull, Tried To Hook Up With Frank, Gee Beats The Shit Out Of Him
(23) It's My Motherfucking Birthday You Motherfucker
(A/N) Lmao fuck
(24) Frank Wears 'Girl' Clothing For The First Time So This Will Be Interesting
(25) Blood, Sex, Blanket Forts, And Outer Space
(28) Welcome To The Short Apology Filler Smut
hA
(29) The End Of All Things
10.5k? Holy shit

(26/27) I Never Told You What I'm Like When I'm Sick/It's Xmas pt. 1

355 16 31
By XxGerardisdeadxX

Frank

Works been a drag lately and I haven't been in a full mindset with Christmas and that confrontation from Matt. My uncle ended up giving me the month off yesterday, seeing how I wasn't exactly making the best cuisine.

But I still get my pay, so fuck yeah.

Gerard was holed up in his art room again, sending me out to go get more coffee and to go run errands. Being the amazing boyfriend I am, I complied easily, even with the dense, powdery snow that's been falling lately. What sucked though was my shitty immune system was battling with me, the coming of a cold being felt but not exactly there.

But of course, the one day I go to the art store to get more paints for Gerard was the day that the snow started to fall heavily whilst I was inside, making it so you could hardly see five get in front of you. It didn't help that my shitty body was already being tormented but this was absolutely give me some sort of sickness. I purchased the supplies and now... now I'm just staring on the inside of the art shop, staring out the window and watching the snow fall thick and heavy. The grey clouds smothered the sky and the snow stuck to the ground. It took maybe fifteen minutes for it to let up a bit, my eyes glancing at my converse.

"Fuck this shit." I breathed before pushing the door open and stepping into the snow that went a little past my ankles. I started the trek home around the corner, the snow a bit lighter.

That didn't last long.

I made it so there were only two blocks left when the snow picked up, leaving me blind to where I was stepping. No one was out and the bitter cold nipped at my fast while pelting me with snowflakes.

Did you know every snowflakes different?

Just like you?

I trudged through the snow, the bottom of my jeans soaked and my feet and socks wet. I put the paints in my inside jacket pocket, arms trying to cross over my chest as I made my way home.

I was about a block away when I hit the ice patch.

I scrambled and tried to stay up straight but I fell into the snow, hands pushing hard against the paint tubes when I fell and making them burst in the plastic bag that the rigged top bit into.

Great, now I'm completely soaked and covered in paint.

I found the will to get up after a minute and the snow started to burn my cheeks before I clumsily made my way the rest of the block, freezing cold and soaked. The pounding of an on coming headache was approaching and when I finally reached the door to the place I live, I turned the handle, stepped inside, and fell against the door. A heavy groan left my lips as I heard my body thud and a small sneeze escaped my nose. Hurried footsteps approached before the black socked feet of Gerard came into view.

"Oh my god! Frank. Are you okay? Shit, come on.. let's get you out of those clothes." He said, helping me up and pulling my clothes off hurriedly in the front hall, leaving them in a heap on the floor. Goose bumps were raised on my skin and I was shivering violently while Gerard rushed me to the bathroom and started the shower. "I'll go make you a coffee. Warm up, sugar." He said before quickly trying to get me in the shower before running off. The hot water made my skin prickle from the sudden temperature change before I finally relaxed under the hot spay. The water massaged my head and ran down my body in little streams as they raced to see who could get down the drain first. Condensation collected on the tile and little shapes from past doodles on the wall were visible once more.

The shower curtain was suddenly pulled back, my eyes closed but too relaxed to care about Gerard opening the curtain.

"I made your coffee." He said softly before wetting his hands. He grabbed the shampoo and started to lather the soap in my hair. He hummed some Ramones song and made sure the soap was out before conditioning the strands to a soft, wet pile on my head which he attempted to make into a Mohawk.

Gerard washed my body, rubbing my shoulders before turning the water off, chilly air hitting me at full force.

"Fuck." I rasped, the feeling of a headache already coming on. I got out of the shower, taking a few wobbly steps before easily starting to sway. Gerard was at my side and helped me dress in boxers, fuzzy Star Wars pants, and a large sweatshirt that was Gerard's because he was taller and a bit meatier than the both of us. He led me to the bed, tucking me in, before kissing my forehead. A frown morphed his features quickly when he pulled away, a cold hand resting on my forehead, which cooled it down.

"You have a fever, baby. Try and get some sleep, okay?" He said gently, giving a small smile before leaving to probably do whatever he was doing. I closed my eyes slowly, listening to the sound of rustling in the kitchen before rapidly being lured into sleep.

-

My head pounded behind my closed eyes, hurting as I could feel myself slowly waking up. The pain became unbearable, seemly like someone was smashing my head into a brick wall with all their force, trying to make sure I was in an extremely painful agony.

I slowly pried my eyes open, welcomed to a dark room with two arms wrapped around my waist, back pulled flush against a small bit of muscle and pudge. Gerard was still asleep, little noises leaving his lips as I could feel my eyes tear up from the pain. A choked noise left my throat that sounded more or less like a dying seagull because it seemed as if my throat decided to become sore as I slept.

Gerard instantly started to stir as another pained noise left my lips, the first tear rolling down my face. My head pounded harder as I began to cry, Gerard sleepily waking up and pulling both of us into a sitting position.

"What's wrong, baby? Is it your head?" He asked softly, gently tracing patterns on my back. I could only nod which was an extremely bad idea seeing how I instantly cried out in pain, a choked sob leaving my lips as it got worse. Gerard got up and quickly made his way out of the room, my head finding itself between my knees as it seemed like someone was sticking an ice pick into my eye.

Gerard came back quickly and sat on the bed next to me, lifting my head up and sliding a thermometer in my mouth. He watched the numbers, a frown morphing his features, and bit his lip as it beeped the final temp. The shill noise made me make a choked noise which let the little device fall in my lap.

Gerard slowly placed a pill at my lips, pushing it in even as I made sounds of protest. He then held a glass of water at my lips, squishing my cheeks so my mouth would open a bit. He whispered soothing things as he let the water enter my mouth, my mouth on its own opening even after the pill was swallowed out of unknown need of water to soothe the burning in my throat.

"There you go... I'll make you some soup, okay?" Gee said softly, running a hand through my hair. I could only make a noise before being laid back down, eyes closing to try and block out the now dull pain in my head. Out of all the things god could've given me, it was a fucking migraine. And you fucking Twenty One Pilots fans that are reading are going to break out into Migraine because I'm one of you and I know how y'all work.

Fucking hell.

-

Alright so a small bit of fluff! Fluff is always nice but I really didn't know how to continue this because I know it's Christmas Eve (this one takes place before Christmas Eve) and I felt bad cause I know I need to update.

Anyways, I'm putting 27 in this as well, mostly because it'll be a longer chapter and I won't feel the too extreme pressure of making another... okay I'm tangenting. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the smol fluff and now onto 27

- Anja

-------

Gerard

Frank's been in pain for the past few days, a mixture of sobs, throwing up, and sniffling occurring periodically when he woke up. Thank god though he's feeling better now, at least for a day or so because now it's Christmas Eve and dear god, it would suck if he was sick today. Frank was finally moving around, slowly but surely, and has been finally getting more stable as he walked. Course, he still felt dizzy as the migraine ebbed away, but at least he was feeling better.

It seemed amazing that he was up and moving, that little glimmer in the pool of hazel and greens returning for the first time and it was Christmas Eve.

Whatever God is up there, thank you for making my baby not sick on this day so he could enjoy his Christmas.

We didn't exactly have a tree though... I ended up just setting the few presents I purchased near the television.

The author of this book also realized this chapter is two days past it's due date and feels bad so she wants to just publish this fucking ruin of a 'chapter' and then work on part two.

She's very sorry.

But aye, I'm getting fucked next chapter.

Harder than other versions of me in some of my authors little bean's book.

-

What the fuck was this even.

I was a mixture of half asleep through half of this chapter and I don't even have the emotional or physical energy to look back to edit anything because I will literally cringe.

Part two coming v soon and I'm so sorry for the lack of activity. Anyways, like I said just lacking some energy and creativity at the moment.

But that's all good.

I love you all and happy holidays because I dunno what some of you celebrate.

- Anja

Q: did you have a good Christmas?

A: yes! I got a new electric amp and some aesthetic like gifts~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 833 50
Looking back, I can't even fully understand how this all happened. We used to have everything. A normal life, a normal school, a normal house. We us...
471K 30.5K 35
Frank is twenty eight: he's mentally stable for the most part, and well nobody has to know about pills he takes twice a day, do they? He's normal now...
2.7K 247 15
Okay, so Gerard wasn't exactly ecstatic about where they had ended up. Sure, it was Frank, his best friend's birthday, it was Halloween, and they eve...
42K 755 22
just a few delinquents at school 😇 A Gerard way x reader, however there will be some drama with other boys. I will try to make it a good read. Sorry...