emotions m.t [DISCONTINUED]

Da marksboob

"Emily! Come down here! The boys have missed you!" Jackson shouted from downstairs. I lazily got up from the... Altro

[1] All Over Again
[2] Save me
[3] I'm sorry
[4] Barbecue
[5] Joan
[6] Aftermath
[7] Guess Who's Back?
[8] Reset
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
*not an update*
[1]
[2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
a/n
AUTHOR'S NOTE

[3]

831 20 17
Da marksboob

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm 7Heaven's English-speaking Maknae, Emily!" I greeted, bowing towards the camera that was held by one of the JYP staff. I was currently in the studio.

The announcement had aired that Taehyung Oppa and I would be in a We Got Married episode together for a month. The fans went crazy. In fact, over those few hours both of us had gained some following.

"Today, we have your first mission." I went over to take the mission card before I returned to my seat.

Today, you will be preparing a new look for your first impression as a newlywed couple. This includes changing your hairstyle, clothes, makeup and of course, a gift for you spouse.

I read the card out.

Hmm.. I guess this is pretty simple. There's nothing much to the mission anyway.

"Ah.. Okay. Should I buy a present for my husband then?" I asked as I put the cue card into my sing bag. The cameras followed me into the van where I told the driver where to go. "Oppa likes to wear a lot of edgy things.. lots of leather and things like that." I said as I scrolled through pictures of him on Google.

"I remember him giving me a leather jacket for my birthday last year. He has the same one." I say as I kept my phone, nodding my head as I looked out the window.

I thanked the driver as we arrive at the destination. I enter the shop and greet the store owner who was stood at the counter.

I went over to the new released pieces. "I don't think I'll be getting him pants.. I might buy him something simple like a shirt or a jacket." I say as I went through the hangers that held some interesting looking shirts.

Then my eyes divert themselves to this simple black overcoat. "Ooh.. I think Oppa will like this." I say as I start looking for his size. I take that hanger out and hold the overcoat in my arms. "I think I'll get him a turtleneck to go with this." I say as I walked over to the turtlenecks.

I chose one with minimal patterns. Just a plain cream turtleneck. "Yup. I'll get these two." I say with a smile, showing the two to the cameras. "Oppa. You should wear this when you go out, okay?" I asked as I brought them to the cashier.

"Emily. You know you were only required to get one gift right?" Manager-nim says as she looks at me. I laugh and nod. "Wifey game, strong." I say with a smirk as I paid for the items.

---------------

T A E H Y U N G

"Ah.. You're asking why I seem so sure of where we're going?" I asked as I looked out the window. I smiled and looked over to the camera. "Emily is my best friend. Her style is actually quite simple. This shop has some cool patterns. So, yeah!" I say as I showed a thumbs up.

I warmed my hands, getting a little excited as to what I was going to buy for her.

"Emily's style is really easy to replicate.. so I intend on trying to change it up a little." I say with a smile.

We got out of the car quickly. I greeted the shop owner and went over to their racks for Women. I went through the hangers, trying to find something that will look simple.. but chic at the same time.

Then I saw this dress. It was a pretty off shoulder burgundy dress with a slit on the side. "I think she'll look pretty in this." I say as I took the hanger off the railing. "I should look for something casual too. So she can wear it more often." I say with a thumbs up.

Tips with Taehyung.

I picked out a simple white off shoulder lace top. "I feel like Emily doesn't wear these types of clothing because she's a little afraid to try something out of her comfort zone." I say as I place the two gifts unto the counter.

"Em once told me that I dress better than she does." I say with a light chuckle as I paid for the items.

This is going to be fun. Being 'married' to your best friend. How cliché.

•• •• •• •• ••

E M I L Y

I sat down on one of the chairs and told the Stylist Unnie what I had in mind for my hair. I wanted to dye it into a bright purple and have about three inches cut off.

I was sick of having long hair. It would get in the way when I had my hair down, which was most of the time. It served as a burden more than an accessory.

"Oh. Oppa is calling." I say as I looked at the camera. I answered the phone and put it on speaker mode.

"Hi Oppa." I greeted as I looked up to see myself in the mirror. "Annyeong. Are you doing your hair already?" He asks. I hum in response, placing the phone nearer to my mouth.

"Should I do something to my hair as well?" He asks as I hear him let out a sigh. He's probably about to do his hair. "Ask the Stylist Unnie if she thinks anything will look nice on you." I said vaguely as I crossed my legs.

Soon, it was time to rinse the dye out of my hair and so I had to hang up. Then afterwards, my hair was blowdried. I combed out my hair and left it as it was. I changed into the outfit they gave me.

It was a white lace dress that hugged my sides. I liked it. I put on my white chuck taylors and that was it for my look.

"Okay. Right now, you can go to the neutral studio." Manager-nim tells me. I nod and take my sling bag with me, making my way over to the studio.

I knocked on the door and heard a muffled "Come in," When I stepped in, a cool breeze brushed up against me and I greeted the people who were in the room. Then, I sat down on the black chair that made me look tiny. I laughed as I sat down and my feet couldn't touch the floor.

I wasn't tall. In fact, I was the shortest in the band. Hence, I fit the maknae role very precisely.

"Annyeonghaseyo." A deep voice interrupts my thoughts and I look over to see Taehyung Oppa in a blazer, white button up and black jeans with chuck taylors of his own, in black.

I stood up and greeted him as well. I eventually learned that the cameras were already rolling. He stands beside me with an arm around my shoulders.

"Today, we'll be focusing on your wedding photoshoot. Hence the white and black theme." The photographer said as he stands behind the main camera.

"Get comfortable, let's start."

Taehyung oppa sat on the chair while I sat on one of the armrests. He wrapped an arm around my waist, making sure I didn't fall. I did a shot where I was looking at him and he was looking at me. But we ended up breaking into a fit of laughter.

We couldn't take each other seriously.

We did another shot where I was sitting on the chair and he was standing beside the chair, with his arms propped up on my head from behind. "Why is this an accurate representation of our friendship?" Tae Oppa says as he goes to his next pose. I laugh as he says this, agreeing.

He was the more cheerful one. I'd be the sarcastic one. Now and then, we'd swap. But that's what made our friendship fun.

We did poses of us standing together as well.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders while I hugged him from the side. He smiles, looking down to me.

Then we did poses where we stood facing each other with my hands in his, us hugging, me kissing him on the cheek, him kissing me on the cheek and we held hands as we looked off to different directions.

It was actually pretty casual. There wasn't any awkward tension between us. We were completely fine.

We took pictures on each other's phone and posted it to the other person's social media. I took a picture of myself and posted it to Tae Oppa's twitter and instagram.

@BTSTaehyung : WeGotMarried!!

I gave him his phone back while I waited for his to post something as well.

@Emily7H : "doegopa neoui oppa." Emily-ah.. I'm your oppa ;)

[A/N : if you don't know where the rom words are from.. are you really Army? HAHHAA kidding~ ]

"Tsk. So cheesy." I said as I shook my head, taking my phone back from him. "I actually put thought into mine, thank you very much." He said with a proud smirk.

"You guys can go and get your gifts for each other." Manager-nim says. I nod and leave Tae to grab the little paper bag with his overcoat and turtleneck.

I make my way back to the neutral studio and we exchange gifts. "Should we open them now?" He looks over to me. I nod, smiling. I carefully untied the red ribbon at the grip of the paper bag.

I opened it up to reveal an off shoulder maxi-type dress with a slit on the side and a white off shoulder lace top.

"Woah.. Oppa likes off-shoulder things. Army, now you know what to wear for their concerts if you are meeting Tae Oppa." I say as I showed the items to the camera.

"You really made sure that I'll wear these." Tae says as he show the camera as well. I nod, laughing as he raised an eyebrow, slightly impressed. "Aigoo.. You really paid attention to what I wear." He says, shooting me a wink. I make a disgusted expression and shake my head.

"Thank you Oppa. I'll make sure to wear these." I say as I put them back into the paper bag, giving him a hug. He wraps his arms around me. "Thank you too. I'll wear these well." He says with a smile.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8.7K 543 25
Jackson's mother got remarried. He is a great man and everything went normal until as she died in an accident his step dad became the drug addict. Hi...
5.5K 67 15
7 girls & 7 boys knowing each other since childhood. Then the 7boys got parted from them. 16 years later, how will they meet again!? How will they ac...
17.2K 344 36
Hi (^~^) . This is my first fanfic story and I write it by myself . I hope you all will like it . This story was a miracle that you and mark accident...
19.6K 576 31
Mark Tuan meets a stunning boy named Jackson. Little did he know that the boy, would steal his heart. Jackson Wang, an Olympic fencer on the rise, c...